Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Equilibrium

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: Equilibrium Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Equilibrium - 31/8/2012 11:24:53 PM   
LifeNeedsMeaning

quote:

ORIGINAL: Castor Troy

I'm not sure if you got this, but I didn't mean I wouldn't enjoy Bean in the other role because Taye Diggs was so good, but because Diggs' character was a twat.

The thing that annoys me about his character is that he clearly shows emotion when capturing Preston.

That scene was emotionally strong despite my guilt over the fact I found it unintentionally funny (I regret everything).

Which begs the question, why didn't Preston exploit the chance by seeing his partner was showing feelings by not taking the drug? He's just lying on the ground crying his eyes out, Brandt comes over grinning like a cheetah but nobody thinks to condemn him. Is everyone just against Preston?

I've always wanted to know what Prozium specifically does to your mind and body - I know it suppresses emotions, but does it control how people think? Can people still have their own thoughts when taking the drug?

'Why would I make a movie for someone I wouldn't want to hang out with? Have you ever met a critic who you wanted to party with? I haven't.' - Kurt Wimmer, on the poor critical reception of his film Equilibrium.

(in reply to Castor Troy)
Post #: 61
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: Equilibrium Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI