Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Scott Pilgrim > Kick-Ass

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: Scott Pilgrim > Kick-Ass Page: <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Scott Pilgrim > Kick-Ass - 2/9/2010 7:36:27 PM   
Edward Nygma

That's one thing I didn't get about Kick Ass, did it want to really be a pastiche of comic book movies? Because a lot of the time the film just felt like it was taking itself pretty seriously or at the very least was aiming to be cool and quirky. I don't think it was sharp, clever or funny enough to be an effective parody IMO. At the very least Superhero Movie had Leslie Nielsen.

And Leslie Nielsen is God.

Ben. Affleck.

(in reply to Marwood)
Post #: 361
RE: Scott Pilgrim > Kick-Ass - 2/9/2010 7:38:19 PM   
BOHEMIANBOB

Seen it at last!
Hmmm,what can you say?Target audience seems strange here,it's not for kids,but it isn't an adult movie either.
I won't go down the Cera bashing route(not directly!) but he doesn't convince here.
Culkin is the star turn for me.Someone producing his kind of perfomance as Pilgrim could have improved things a lot.
I didn't hate it,but i didn't really like it either.
A better director could have improved this.Some of the fight scenes were terrible,probably the worst part of the film,which shouldn't be the case given the importance of them.
Some good jokes and one-liners well delivered.
Jason Schwartzman,whom i've previously liked,was miscast here.
All in all ok,but no classic certainly.
3 stars for those who like that kind of thing.

Misunderstood.
Don't care.
Have you seen my stolen signature?!

(in reply to Marwood)
Post #: 362
RE: 5 stars? Not for me... - 2/9/2010 9:23:29 PM   
Gigolo Joe

quote:

ORIGINAL: scary_ice
quote:

ORIGINAL: Jonda Fett
I'm sorry but when you give a film 5 stars it has to be AMAZING. Can anyone honestly say this was in the same league as The Dark Knight for instance? Don't get me wrong it was good but no way deserving of 5 stars...

Why is it always so-called "serious" or "grim 'n' gritty" movies that are supposed to deserve 5 stars? People have previously stated in this thread something along the lines of "it's hardly in the same league as Lawrence of Arabia or the Godfather, is it?".

What is wrong with you lot? They are COMPLETELY different films from Scott Pilgrim. Comparing them in a like-for-like fashion is redundant and to be honest totally ridiculous.

As a cinematic experience I thought Scott Pilgrim was a blast. It had me grinning all the way through and laughing out loud frequently even though a lot of the jokes weren't new to me having read the books.

I appreciate it's the kind of thing that will probably just rub some people up the wrong way and they will bristle at it pretty much from the start but that's just the way it goes eh?

Having not been completely blown away by Inception the first time I saw it I went to see it a second time and found it exposition-heavy and a little turgid. I also wasn't as blown away by the effects as I thought I would be. It depresses me a little that people consider it and other "serious" films as more deserving of praise than something that tries to have fun. Don't people remember fun?

While you're correct in saying that serious, grim n gritty or 'Dark' does not guarantee masterpiece status, that doesn't change the fact that the films you've mentioned are in fact masterpieces.. There are reasons why certain films frequently inhabit 'Best Ofs', Top 100s and so on, 50 years on. Of the list of films I gave - would you consider Jaws or Life of Brian serious or gritty?

I would include a huge range of films in this company, including some made in the last 20 years, from Casablanca to Die Hard, Some Like It Hot to There Will Be Blood, Pixar, Hitchcock, Tarantino (this is by no means exhaustive) all score way above average..

The point is, it's an exclusive club which doesn't get bigger very often. True classics can stick in your memory for decades. When you channel surf and they're on tv you'll watch it to the end, no matter how many times you've seen it. There are very few moments that will bore you or make you cringe. And despite its flaws or dodgy effects, the whole will be much greater than the sum of its parts. In other words, a work of Art.

I'll agree with you, 'serious' films such as Inception or The Dark Knight are no more deserving than good films that are more fun. I think they actually suffer from a lack of humour themselves, like alot of modern cinema, the films take themselves way too seriously.. If you think about it, The Godfather and Lawrence do not have this problem and are infused with wit by the script-writers, and humour by the Acting and Directing..

Having seen Scott Pilgrim and give it 3.5 out of 5 stars, it's fun and one of the better comic book movies. My first remarks on this board were about Empire's history of hyperbole when it came to average or bad movies. It was hard to believe Scott Pilgrim was deserving classic status because so few films are these days. It's not about comparing like for like for the reasons I've mentioned above.

And as I predicted, you will find very few people agreeing with Empire on this one.

We are drifting into the arena of the unwell

(in reply to scary_ice)
Post #: 363
RE: Scott Pilgrim > Kick-Ass - 3/9/2010 9:29:05 AM   
Marwood

quote:

ORIGINAL: Edward Nygma

That's one thing I didn't get about Kick Ass, did it want to really be a pastiche of comic book movies? Because a lot of the time the film just felt like it was taking itself pretty seriously or at the very least was aiming to be cool and quirky. I don't think it was sharp, clever or funny enough to be an effective parody IMO. At the very least Superhero Movie had Leslie Nielsen.

But...Nic Cage doing an Adam West....

Yeah Kick Ass is a difficult one but I think it fits pastiche well, it's just more subversive because as you said it takes itself seriously at times so avoids being a spoof. Certainly the main arc of Dave's is a riff on Spider-Man and the film presents it all in a cynical "real" way which serves to highlight how ridiculous superhero stuff can be. I think it's a love letter to and deconstruction of superhero stories; that was one of Mark Millar's driving factors on the comic anyway.

Bilbo: What about the Ewoks? They were rubbish.

Tim: Yeah but Jar Jar Binks makes the Ewoks look like f***ing Shaft!

(in reply to Edward Nygma)
Post #: 364
RE: Scott Pilgrim > Kick-Ass - 3/9/2010 12:25:52 PM   
Deviation

quote:

Or the spawn of Satan, considering the films he is acting in.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dpp1978
There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49
I really wish I could go down to see Privates

Post #: 365
RE: Scott Pilgrim > Kick-Ass - 3/9/2010 3:38:47 PM   
Edward Nygma

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation

quote:

Or the spawn of Satan, considering the films he is acting in.

Fool! That's Leslie Neilsen, Leslie Nielsen's evil, senile cousin! Don't you know ANYTHING?

Ben. Affleck.

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 366
RE: Nobody is knocking Scott Pilgrim - 3/9/2010 3:40:30 PM   
musht

Great film, thoroughly enjoyable, the acting was great, the script was fast and funny, overall just a really good film. looking forward to reading the comics

"SAVE ME, BARRY!!"

"What the hell are Regionals!?"

"color=#F1F1F1" Spoiler text "/color"
Post #: 367
RE: 5 stars? Not for me... - 3/9/2010 7:09:41 PM   
scary_ice

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gigolo Joe

quote:

Why is it always so-called "serious" or "grim 'n' gritty" movies that are supposed to deserve 5 stars? People have previously stated in this thread something along the lines of "it's hardly in the same league as Lawrence of Arabia or the Godfather, is it?".

What is wrong with you lot? They are COMPLETELY different films from Scott Pilgrim. Comparing them in a like-for-like fashion is redundant and to be honest totally ridiculous.

As a cinematic experience I thought Scott Pilgrim was a blast. It had me grinning all the way through and laughing out loud frequently even though a lot of the jokes weren't new to me having read the books.

I appreciate it's the kind of thing that will probably just rub some people up the wrong way and they will bristle at it pretty much from the start but that's just the way it goes eh?

Having not been completely blown away by Inception the first time I saw it I went to see it a second time and found it exposition-heavy and a little turgid. I also wasn't as blown away by the effects as I thought I would be. It depresses me a little that people consider it and other "serious" films as more deserving of praise than something that tries to have fun. Don't people remember fun?

While you're correct in saying that serious, grim n gritty or 'Dark' does not guarantee masterpiece status, that doesn't change the fact that the films you've mentioned are in fact masterpieces.. There are reasons why certain films frequently inhabit 'Best Ofs', Top 100s and so on, 50 years on. Of the list of films I gave - would you consider Jaws or Life of Brian serious or gritty?

I would include a huge range of films in this company, including some made in the last 20 years, from Casablanca to Die Hard, Some Like It Hot to There Will Be Blood, Pixar, Hitchcock, Tarantino (this is by no means exhaustive) all score way above average..

The point is, it's an exclusive club which doesn't get bigger very often. True classics can stick in your memory for decades. When you channel surf and they're on tv you'll watch it to the end, no matter how many times you've seen it. There are very few moments that will bore you or make you cringe. And despite its flaws or dodgy effects, the whole will be much greater than the sum of its parts. In other words, a work of Art.

I'll agree with you, 'serious' films such as Inception or The Dark Knight are no more deserving than good films that are more fun. I think they actually suffer from a lack of humour themselves, like alot of modern cinema, the films take themselves way too seriously.. If you think about it, The Godfather and Lawrence do not have this problem and are infused with wit by the script-writers, and humour by the Acting and Directing..
Having seen Scott Pilgrim and give it 3.5 out of 5 stars, it's fun and one of the better comic book movies. My first remarks on this board were about Empire's history of hyperbole when it came to average or bad movies. It was hard to believe Scott Pilgrim was deserving classic status because so few films are these days. It's not about comparing like for like for the reasons I've mentioned above.

And as I predicted, you will find very few people agreeing with Empire on this one.

Oh I absolutely agree with you about this. I'm getting a little of sick of dark, gritty films with no sense of humour. Older films didn't seem to take themselves so seriously and knew that just because you're making a serious film doesn't mean there can't be some humour. Just like in real life.

The thing that annoys me about this 5-star debate is that people keep bringing up the word "classic" and referring to the staying power of a great film. I'm sorry but you just can't know that on first watch. It may seem like a classic when you watch it but 5 or 10 years down the line when you see it again it may not seem as good as you remembered it.

This way of thinking would suggest that absolutely no film should be awarded 5 stars utntil a significant amount of time has passed so we can see if it has stood the test of time. Empire is reviewing the movies on the basis of what it's like to go and see them in the cinema now. Maybe when it comes out on DVD it might get a star knocked off, who knows? I don't find that disingenuous or anything.

The fact is everyone is going to respond to a film differently and like I said I know this just won't be some people's cup of tea but getting outraged because someone gave it 5 stars and you don't agree is just silly. It's not like the rating is some irrefutable truth set in stone - it's an opinion. An opinion that a lot of people agree with and a lot of people won't.

I do think it might be an idea not to open these threads so early as you have to wade through 9 or 10 pages of this "5 stars - what?" dreck every time a big film is released these days and it's getting tiresome.

(in reply to Gigolo Joe)
Post #: 368
RE: Scott Pilgrim Vs The World - 4/9/2010 10:14:54 AM   
ukacidman

IT ROCKS.. Best movie of the year

" WAKE UP TIME TO DIE
"
last 5 cinema visits 2013
The Great Gatsby 7/10
Star Trek into darkness - 8/10
Iron Man 3 ( 8/10)
Good Vibrations 8/10
Cloude Atlas 7/10

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 369
RE: Scott Pilgrim Vs The World - 4/9/2010 11:17:11 PM   
Indio

Probably not helped by the twat sitting behind me in the cinema who roared with laughter every 30 seconds regardless of what was happening on screen but I have to say I was extremely disappointed in this, I loved Spaced, Shaun and Fuzz but I just found this distinctly average, thought it was far too long, not funny and worst of all, boring for long stretches, God knows how it got a five star review in Empire.

'Think about the future.'

(in reply to homersimpson_esq)
Post #: 370
RE: Scott Pilgrim Vs The World - 4/9/2010 11:50:01 PM   
mixtapes

quote:

ORIGINAL: Indio

Probably not helped by the twat sitting behind me in the cinema who roared with laughter every 30 seconds regardless of what was happening on screen.

Either we were in the same showing or there's an epidemic of twats in London cinemas this weekend.
The film: loved it but agree some elements of repetition (though I guess that's the point). Thought Culkin was ace.

(in reply to Indio)
Post #: 371
RE: Scott Pilgrim Vs The World - 5/9/2010 1:47:41 AM   
paul_ie86

quote:

ORIGINAL: Indio

Probably not helped by the twat sitting behind me in the cinema who roared with laughter every 30 seconds regardless of what was happening on screen but I have to say I was extremely disappointed in this, I loved Spaced, Shaun and Fuzz but I just found this distinctly average, thought it was far too long, not funny and worst of all, boring for long stretches, God knows how it got a five star review in Empire.

The reviewer liked it.

My Group Project's facebook page. Please like

(in reply to Indio)
Post #: 372
RE: Scott Pilgrim Vs The World - 5/9/2010 5:56:24 PM   
velpix

A brilliant film - I too would give it 5 stars! A clever use of the new special effects and the mix of film and video games worked really well. I'm sure many will try to copy this effect, but none will succeed. Michael Cera played the character well I thought.

The fight scenes are INTENSE!

< Message edited by velpix -- 5/9/2010 11:55:19 PM >

Post #: 373
RE: Awesome - 5/9/2010 11:21:12 PM   
paul_ie86

So Caster, what did you think?

My Group Project's facebook page. Please like
Post #: 374
RE: Foregone - 6/9/2010 10:29:50 AM   
shool

If they didnt like it I'm pretty sure they wouldnt have. 

Invisio Text for Spoilers
[ color=#F1F1F1 ] Spoiler text [ /color ] , remove spaces between square brackets

"No one knows what it means, but it's provocative... It gets the people going!"
Post #: 375
RE: Foregone - 7/9/2010 3:10:43 PM   
superdan

Watched it this morning. There's been too much pointless waffle on this thread already so I'll just say I thought it was funny, exhilarating and downright brilliant. That is all.

(in reply to shool)
Post #: 376
Scott Pilgrim Versus The Hype - 7/9/2010 6:22:29 PM   
skeletonjack

I'll start by saying that the the trailers for this did absolutely nothing for me, but due to the more than gernerous reviews it was getting I decided to give it a go.
Now there are many films I believe are and are not worthy of the five star reviews they receive from Empire, but even in the case of films I don't like I can see why some might rate it so highly. That is not the case with Scott Pilgrim, this is not and never will be a 5 star movie.
It certainly got better towards the end, but for me the pacing was all over the place, the first hour featuring long drawn out scenes followed by short bursts of action: whereas from evil ex 4 onwards (I think) it's as if they thought, "shit, we'd better get a move on here we've another 4 fights to get through" and suddenly just went far more streamlined which might have served the film better from the start, (or even better, just cut the amount of exes? Yes I am aware it's based on a comic book).
I loved Shaun Of The Dead, and really liked Hot Fuzz although Shaun was the far superior film. To this extent Scott Pilgrim follows suit: only the gulf in class between Hot Fuzz and Scott Pilgrim is a much larger one. Maybe if I was 12 I'd be declaring it the best film ever, but I'm not and the film isn't. It's watchable, but overall no more than average with a few decent set pieces thrown up. Five stars? Not a chance; 3 stars, that's about bang on the money.

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 377
RE: 5 stars? Not for me... - 7/9/2010 10:21:23 PM   
Gigolo Joe

quote:

Oh I absolutely agree with you about this. I'm getting a little of sick of dark, gritty films with no sense of humour. Older films didn't seem to take themselves so seriously and knew that just because you're making a serious film doesn't mean there can't be some humour. Just like in real life.

Indeed. I would only need to refer you to the great David Lean who, despite being artistically revered, was unapologetic in crafting his films for a mass audience. He had a knack for knowing what people want to see at the cinema and that cut across all age groups, borders and now eras. The proof is in the box office for what were often 3-4 hour epics, and the continuing public interest in them.

"Movies are a kind of dream, and I think they should have an unreal edge to them. And that‘s what I try to do.”
David Lean

quote:

This way of thinking would suggest that absolutely no film should be awarded 5 stars utntil a significant amount of time has passed so we can see if it has stood the test of time. Empire is reviewing the movies on the basis of what it's like to go and see them in the cinema now. Maybe when it comes out on DVD it might get a star knocked off, who knows? I don't find that disingenuous or anything.

...getting outraged because someone gave it 5 stars and you don't agree is just silly. It's not like the rating is some irrefutable truth set in stone - it's an opinion.

Respectfully I cannot agree. Empire is not some movie blog issued from a 15 year old's bedroom. Until the bathing in public praise from Hollywood elite such as Spielberg, Tarantino et al, their 'opinions' were highly regarded among cinema fans. They had a perfect position between the dry, intellectual Sight & Sound, and the dull-witted Total Film, Loaded or the rest of the drooling British Press.

I can tell you, having spent a few too many years in Marketing, Advertising and Media, that reviews from such press mattered then as it does now. A 5 or even 4 star grade goes straight to the front of any ad campaign. Generating buzz like that for a film with lots of explosions rarely fails.

You're right in defining a classic as a film still celebrated some time after it was made, but that film wouldn't have been mediocre on it's release. Any professional reviewer should know the difference between being entertained for a couple of hours, and having a cinematic experience that genuinely engaged your intellect or emotions. The latter would be much more likely to have a shelf-life. You can tell it straight away, when you immediately want to watch it again, and be thinking about it for days.

It is really quite annoying for those of us who remember when there were a least a couple of really good summer blockbusters and a few great movies released every year, that now all we have to look forward to is Transformers 3 or one of a hundred comic-book movies..

This was all too apparent when the last lord of the rings was playing and, whether or not you loved them, it was clear that a Hollywood milestone had been completed. It felt like the last time such an experience could be had at the cinema and that was 3 years in a row. What could possibly come after?

Indeed, it has been downhill ever since..

We are drifting into the arena of the unwell

(in reply to scary_ice)
Post #: 378
RE: 5 stars? Not for me... - 7/9/2010 11:53:30 PM   
BOHEMIANBOB

I agree with a lot of your points.
I think the marketing for this film got to such an offensive level it backfired.
Why was it marketed the way it was?
Talk about being counter-productive.Maybe that is the way with current modern "blockbusters",but it obviously doesn't work.
An initial buzz,a good film and word of mouth prompting repeat viewing are what a film needs.This didn't happen here.
Hopefully lessons will be learned,but don't bank on it.

Misunderstood.
Don't care.

(in reply to Gigolo Joe)
Post #: 379
RE: RE: - 9/9/2010 3:50:54 PM   
Dante3000

No surprises at the Empire score, mostly because they have been covering it extensively since the idea was ever transferred to paper. However, in my opinion, it is in no way a 5 star film.

It's important to point out that I am a HUGE Scott Pilgrim fan, so huge in fact that I had to capitalise the word HUGE. But I'm not stupid, I know  a good film when I see one. Scratch that, Scott Pilgrim is a 'good' film, I don't have beef with it... but it just wasn't great. There were moments where I got bored and places where it was painfully unfunny. Jokes were lifted straight from the page leaving little room for Edgar Wright humour, and the jokes were simply better on the page. It truly did feel like highlights of the novels thrown into something visual with nothing there to bring me back.

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 380
RE: RE: - 9/9/2010 4:27:36 PM   
blueyes

I think this is a great film all around (seen it 4 times already) and I don't feel stupid for thinking so..  I  can see why some reviewers would rate so highly. 

Also, I haven't read the novels this is based on, though I really want to now.  Any way, I judge movies on its own terms, and this film was very original, unique and all around fantastic for me.  Edgar Wright is an amazing director.  If there is any justice, I could easily see the film nominated for best director and best editing.  But there is no justice so, whatever.

Brandon Routh Fan Forum:
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Brandon_Routh

(in reply to Dante3000)
Post #: 381
RE: Scott Pilgrim vs... - 9/9/2010 9:55:32 PM   
Edward Nygma

Ok, so I saw Kick Ass again, as promised earlier on in this thread, and...yeah I still don't think it's good, sorry. It's...ok but Scott Pilgrim IMO was just a more stable, better written, better directed, altogether funnier film...

Thankfully now I've seen Kick Ass a second time I managed to pinpoint my reasons for not liking it that much. For this, I will annoy people on the Kick Ass thread so I don't go off topic.

Kirk out. :)

Ben. Affleck.
Post #: 382
RE: Utterly Enjoyable - 10/9/2010 11:07:14 AM   
tftrman

Really funny, and chock full of likeable characters but is a little repetitive hence why it's 4 out of 5 for me. How creepy looking is negi-Scott though?
Post #: 383
RE: Utterly Enjoyable - 10/9/2010 12:39:31 PM   
Edward Nygma

quote:

ORIGINAL: tftrman

Really funny, and chock full of likeable characters but is a little repetitive hence why it's 4 out of 5 for me. How creepy looking is negi-Scott though?

Negi-Scott (shudder)

Just referring to your signature "TAKE COVER CHIIIILD!"
Is that what Big Daddy screams in Kick Ass when he's being cooked? I couldn't hear exactly what he says.

That was HILARIOUS! Was it meant to be? Only Nicolas Cage can make being burned alive so funny.

Ben. Affleck.

(in reply to tftrman)
Post #: 384
RE: Utterly Enjoyable - 10/9/2010 1:50:10 PM   
tftrman

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: tftrman

Negi-Scott (shudder)

Just referring to your signature "TAKE COVER CHIIIILD!"
Is that what Big Daddy screams in Kick Ass when he's being cooked? I couldn't hear exactly what he says.

That was HILARIOUS! Was it meant to be? Only Nicolas Cage can make being burned alive so funny.

It is indeed. I'm not sure if it's meant to be funny but I like the way he says it none-the-less.

Post #: 385
RE: Scott Pilgrim Vs The World - 11/9/2010 10:34:51 PM   
Schimchs

Realise I'm late to the party here (I tend to avoid going to see big ticket films in their opening week), but I'm just back from seeing Scott Pilgrim, and from my perspective, I thought it was probably one of the best (new) films I've seen in a long time.

Not a dud point in the entire movie - I didn't have too many preconceptions about it, which probably helped, but I didn't find myself thinking "this bit is a bit slow" at any point during the flim - and I can't say that I've seen many films like that, certainly not recently anyway.

As with most movies, It's all subjective of course - and I can see that it might not appeal to all. But for me, the film just hit the spot - as a bit of a geek, a child of the 80's, and a bass player (who has played some lousy battle of the bands gigs himself), the film just rocked.

The big indicator: Leaving the cinema, and finding real life to be a bit of an anti-climax

"When we get to twenty tell me, I'm gonna throw up"

Post #: 386
RE: Scott Pilgrim vs... - 11/9/2010 11:30:30 PM   
BOHEMIANBOB

quote:

Ok, so I saw Kick Ass again, as promised earlier on in this thread, and...yeah I still don't think it's good, sorry. It's...ok but Scott Pilgrim IMO was just a more stable, better written, better directed, altogether funnier film...

Thankfully now I've seen Kick Ass a second time I managed to pinpoint my reasons for not liking it that much. For this, I will annoy people on the Kick Ass thread so I don't go off topic.

Mr Nygma,KickAss is not as good as this???
More stable?Better written?Better directed?FUNNIER FILM?
My soul hurts....Pilgrim is non-league in comparsion!

Misunderstood.
Don't care.

Post #: 387
RE: Scott Pilgrim vs... - 12/9/2010 7:28:30 PM   
Edward Nygma

quote:

ORIGINAL: BOHEMIANBOB

quote:

Mr BohemianBob, IF THAT IS YOUR REAL NAME!

Yes. Yes. Yes. And...YES!

My soul hurts more!!! Your love of all things Kick Ass pains my heart and makes my pancreas shit itself with sadness.

Ben. Affleck.

(in reply to BOHEMIANBOB)
Post #: 388
RE: Scott Pilgrim vs... - 12/9/2010 9:15:20 PM   
BOHEMIANBOB

quote:

quote:

quote:

My soul hurts more!!! Your love of all things Kick Ass pains my heart and makes my pancreas shit itself with sadness.

Mr Edward Nygma,if that is your real name....No x 4!!!!
To hell with your blasted pancreas!Your opinion on this film has too mauch faeces!!

Misunderstood.
Don't care.

Post #: 389
RE: Scott Pilgrim vs... - 13/9/2010 2:54:37 PM   
Edward Nygma

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Mr Edward Nygma,if that is your real name....No x 4!!!!
To hell with your blasted pancreas!Your opinion on this film has too mauch faeces!!

lol Something tells me we're not going to come to an agreement. Faeces or no faeces...

Ben. Affleck.

(in reply to BOHEMIANBOB)
Post #: 390
Page:   <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: Scott Pilgrim > Kick-Ass Page: <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI