Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: UFO and the media

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> News and Hot Topics >> RE: UFO and the media Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: UFO and the media - 3/3/2011 4:24:34 PM   
Felix

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ghidorah

The only reason the documents would go missing if it state US had nuclear weapons on our soil.

Yeah, because it couldn't just be because someone is crap at filing...

[This space for rent] -

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 61
RE: UFO and the media - 3/3/2011 4:54:32 PM   
Chief

Nope, definitely the nuclear thing. It's the ONLY reason.

(in reply to Felix)
Post #: 62
RE: UFO and the media - 5/3/2011 12:57:03 AM   
Mr Grady

If i was an Alien i would come to this planet and laugh my wee alien balls off at what a ridiculous tribe the Human race has evolved to become. 

Easy Pickings, ''do you want family or be a Celebrity?''

Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends

'My wife has an ass in her cock in the drive way'

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 63
RE: UFO and the media - 8/4/2011 10:26:05 AM   
kata

http://vault.fbi.gov/UFO

XBL: GeneralLee79
PSN: GeneralLee_UK
Steam: GeneralLee_uk

Lovely detective work.

"Don't buy wigs that come off at the wrong time"

(in reply to Mr Grady)
Post #: 64
RE: UFO and the media - 8/4/2011 12:49:16 PM   
Titanm21

*Copy and Pasted to save Time* April 7, 2011- The FBI has released a new electronic reading room known as “The Vault” to finally give Americans the right to view government documents. It has just began with 25 new files released and contain more that 2,000 documents that you can view whenever you want to. Some interesting information has been found in these documents regarding UFO activity.
It seems within the new files that the government released is documents referring to the Roswell Incident. Back in the summer of 1947, there was an alleged recovery of a UFO in Roswell, New Mexico. Some have reported that alien life forms were also captured. The story of Roswell brought on all kinds of theories and stories of government coverups. It is the most publicized of all UFO incidents and is a pop culture phenomenon. The U.S. Military had claimed that it was debri from a surveillance balloon and not that of an alien spaceship.
The document was dated March 22,1950. It was from a special agent in charge of the FBI’s Washington Field Office. He sent this memo to the FBI’s director and it was concerning the UFO’s seen in Roswell. Excerpts from the document are stated below:
“An investigator for the Air Force stated that three so-called flying saucers had been recovered in New Mexico. They were described as being circular in shape with raised centers, approximately 50 feet in diameter. Each one was occupied by three bodies of human shape but only 3 feet tall, dressed in metallic cloth of a very fine texture. Each body was bandaged in a manner similar to the blackout suits used by speed flyers and test pilots. According to informant, the saucers were found in New Mexico due to the fact that the government has a very high-powered radar set-up in that area and it is believed the radar interferes with the controlling mechanism of the saucers. No further evaluation was attempted by SA concerhing the above.”
Was there indeed a government coverup? Maybe with the release of more documents to “The Vault” our questions can be answered and the age old question of “Are we alone?” will actually be answered.   Here's a new legitimate file (office memorandum) from FBI's database - The Vault, about FBI informant Guy Hottel who sworn that a craft and bodies were recovered from Roswell, New Mexico in 1947 (click on the picture to enlarge!)

www.TrailerHouseMusings@Blogspot.com

Join us for all the latest trailers in the world of Gaming, TV and Movies [also Facebook and Twitter]

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 65
RE: UFO and the media - 8/4/2011 5:55:35 PM   
Ghidorah

Original link

http://vault.fbi.gov/hottel_guy/Guy%20Hottel%20Part%201%20of%201/view

I knew the FBI was releasing files on UFOs but who would of thought they release files like this? maybe next week they release files on the JFK assassination.

(in reply to Titanm21)
Post #: 66
RE: UFO and the media - 8/4/2011 6:36:00 PM   
kata

Makes you wonder what else they've got files on.  This Roswell stuff is far from definitive proof but will surely fuel a few more fires.  Gonna go do a bit of digging...

Lovely detective work.

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 67
RE: UFO and the media - 8/4/2011 10:09:42 PM   
Ghidorah

'Flying Saucers' became pop culture in 1947 when the media reported a sighting by a pilot. This pilot was flying his single engine plane? and saw a formation made up of V shape aircrafts.
I find it very difficult to believe the world at that point believed UFOs were alien spaceships and a few months later wreckage found on a farm was confirmed to be a flying saucer in hours. The timing of the incident and world believing UFOs as alien ships is too close for comfort. The only reason the story has survived and bloomed because of the wintesses in the town, farm and more important at the base.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVMeqblBgiA

(in reply to kata)
Post #: 68
RE: UFO and the media - 15/4/2011 9:22:45 AM   
Ghidorah

Sadly the FBI files on crashed UFOs are not the Roswell's incident. Instead like the Area 51's ufos, is fake and inspired by Roswell.

http://www.forteantimes.com/features/articles/161/incident_at_aztec.html

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 69
RE: UFO and the media - 27/6/2011 11:40:04 PM   
Spaldron

Anyone seen these yet? They were filmed over London on Friday, I'll link the two best ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDIF-ZwJbF0&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQmut0XtD3s&feature=share

Now go and tell me these are fake....

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts
And I looked and behold, a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was Death
And Hell followed with him.

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 70
RE: UFO and the media - 28/6/2011 12:08:43 AM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

ORIGINAL: Spaldron

Anyone seen these yet? They were filmed over London on Friday, I'll link the two best ones.

They are fake.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 71
RE: UFO and the media - 28/6/2011 12:14:29 AM   
Deviation

The video of the ghost on the right is absolutely real though. The Japanese don't fake that shit. 

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dpp1978
There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49
I really wish I could go down to see Privates

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 72
RE: UFO and the media - 28/6/2011 12:14:41 AM   
Spaldron

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44

quote:

They are fake.

Somehow I knew you'd say that.

Seriously though its real.

< Message edited by Spaldron -- 28/6/2011 12:50:49 AM >

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 73
RE: UFO and the media - 28/6/2011 10:11:17 AM   
horribleives

I'd love to know why the first one keeps filming the street when there's a whole fleet of UFOs pissing about in the clouds...

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 74
RE: UFO and the media - 28/6/2011 3:54:31 PM   
kata

http://www.youtube.com/user/HOAXKiller1

Lovely detective work.

(in reply to horribleives)
Post #: 75
RE: UFO and the media - 28/6/2011 4:36:44 PM   
Spaldron

quote:

ORIGINAL: kata

Hmmmm so the the first hoax allegations appear, many days after the event. His first two clips don't show anything and the third can be easily explained by camera movement or 'ghosting'. Sorry but nine times out of ten the supposed 'Hoax' clips that appear online to disprove UFO sightings are usually put there by the government and/or the air force. They did the same thing with the Jerusalem clips.

(in reply to kata)
Post #: 76
RE: UFO and the media - 28/6/2011 4:43:10 PM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

quote:

Hmmmm so the the first hoax allegations appear, many days after the event. His first two clips don't show anything and the third can be easily explained by camera movement or 'ghosting'. Sorry but nine times out of ten the supposed 'Hoax' clips that appear online to disprove UFO sightings are usually put there by the government and/or the air force. They did the same thing with the Jerusalem clips.

Or, they are just fake.

I quite like seeing these fakes - some really impressive work now and again. The multiple angle idea is a cool new spin as well.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 77
RE: UFO and the media - 28/6/2011 4:49:15 PM   
horribleives

quote:

quote:

quote:

Or, they are just fake.

I quite like seeing these fakes - some really impressive work now and again. The multiple angle idea is a cool new spin as well.

As is pointing the camera at mates - sorry, 'members of the public' - standing in the street pointing.

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 78
RE: UFO and the media - 28/6/2011 4:53:21 PM   
Spaldron

quote:

quote:

quote:

Or, they are just fake.

So a whole bunch of people on multiple busy London streets just randomly picked up their camera phones and started filming the sky for no reason other than "they were all in on it"? Right, I guess the BBC were in on it as well since they've been broadcasting it since last night. And the tourists on Tower Bridge were in cahoots with the others too?

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 79
RE: UFO and the media - 28/6/2011 4:56:55 PM   
Chief

You're right. Extra terrestrials from another planet constructing a craft capable of space travel, coming here to fuck about in the sky above London sounds much more plausible.

(in reply to Felix)
Post #: 80
RE: UFO and the media - 28/6/2011 5:02:22 PM   
Deviation

quote:

So a whole bunch of people on multiple busy London streets just randomly picked up their camera phones and started filming the sky for no reason other than "they were all in on it"?

They saw something blue in the sky instead of the usual grey and started filming it.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dpp1978
There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49
I really wish I could go down to see Privates

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 81
RE: UFO and the media - 28/6/2011 5:06:58 PM   
horribleives

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Or, they are just fake.

So a whole bunch of people on multiple busy London streets just randomly picked up their camera phones and started filming the sky for no reason other than "they were all in on it"? Right, I guess the BBC were in on it as well since they've been broadcasting it since last night. And the tourists on Tower Bridge were in cahoots with the others too?

Erm, why not?
And anyway, how many videos are there? 'Cos that BBC building and Tower Bridge are hardly 'multiple busy London streets' are they. And bearing in mind you would be able to see it from miles around, how come these are the only videos we've seen? Did everyone else in the city just stare at the sky and simply forget to film it? If that were real YouTube would be rammed with footage shot from all over the London.

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 82
RE: UFO and the media - 28/6/2011 5:19:07 PM   
Hood_Man

It could be viral marketing, or it could be some people were bored one day and decided to be creative.

Post #: 83
RE: UFO and the media - 28/6/2011 5:19:58 PM   
Spaldron

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chief

You're right. Extra terrestrials from another planet constructing a craft capable of space travel, coming here to fuck about in the sky above London sounds much more plausible.

And why not? Most of them are scouts or probes anyway. The govt know full well of their existence so when they do appear above a centre of populous it can be quickly covered up.

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 84
RE: UFO and the media - 28/6/2011 5:20:35 PM   
horribleives

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

It could be viral marketing, or it could be some people were bored one day and decided to be creative.

That's almost exactly what I was thinking. Wait, are you controlling my mind?

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 85
RE: UFO and the media - 28/6/2011 5:21:56 PM   
horribleives

quote:

quote:

And why not? Most of them are scouts or probes anyway. The govt know full well of their existence so when they do appear above a centre of populous it can be quickly covered up.

Which handily dispenses with my earlier question about why only a handful of people filmed it, I guess?

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 86
RE: UFO and the media - 28/6/2011 5:53:38 PM   
Spaldron

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives

quote:

quote:

Which handily dispenses with my earlier question about why only a handful of people filmed it, I guess?

I don't know I wasn't there.

Post #: 87
RE: UFO and the media - 28/6/2011 8:28:11 PM   
Hood_Man

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

That's almost exactly what I was thinking. Wait, are you controlling my mind?

SPANNERS SPANNERS SPANNERS SPANNERS SPANNERS!!!

Are you thinking about Spanners?

Post #: 88
RE: UFO and the media - 28/6/2011 8:57:16 PM   
Ghidorah

I have to say these videos are fake.

* Why so many in one area?
* UFOs sighted/photograph in the daytime normally have their lights off. In the videos all the UFOs are all it up in one colour?
* Their light is too bright.
* UFOs comes in different shapes and sizes yet in the videos they are the same model.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 89
RE: UFO and the media - 29/6/2011 2:00:24 AM   
Spaldron

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ghidorah

I have to say these videos are fake.

* Why so many in one area?

Its a fleet
quote:

* UFOs sighted/photograph in the daytime normally have their lights off. In the videos all the UFOs are all it up in one colour?

I don't know
quote:

* Their light is too bright.

Too bright compared to what? Its the daytime remember.
quote:

* UFOs comes in different shapes and sizes yet in the videos they are the same model.

Again, its a fleet. They're flying in unison and look identical with the exception of the larger craft you see later in the video. Think of the Red Arrows.

Anyways my thoughts are that it would be very difficult to fake this type of footage. According to the uploader the clip was filmed on Friday and uploaded on Sunday which would obviously lead to many claiming fake. If you review it closely you'll notice that the camera is in constant motion and shifts in and out of focus aswell as having light glare issues and is zooming in and out all over the place.

Anyone will tell you that to create special effects on a moving camera is ten times harder and more time consuming than if it were static. This suggests that there was either a crew of SFX trained people involved in this or there is no way one person could have rendered such convincing fakes in less than two days. And that's only on the first clip. The crafts may just look like simple dots but when you consider the jerky motion of the cameras then that creates some real rendering problems.

There are so many factors to take in to account when it comes to making a genuine looking but fake UFO clip that you have to ask if so many people are putting in so much time to make a fake video then what is their purpose exactly considering there's probably no money in it?

Question is, if it really is fake then why bother? It was clearly an expensive fake. And if it can't be proven as fake then what, does it still get dismissed regardless? And to respond to the "why are there only 2 or 3 videos out there" we'll I cant really explain that other than 'how often do you stare at the sky when you're out on the street'?

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 90
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> News and Hot Topics >> RE: UFO and the media Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI