Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Shaun of the Dead Review

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> Shaun of the Dead Review Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Shaun of the Dead Review - 29/2/2012 1:40:36 AM   
the film man

Shaun of the Dead cleverly balances scares and witty satire, making for a bloody good zombie movie with loads of wit.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 61
A great comedy from Edgar Wright. - 29/8/2012 12:30:29 PM   
reaper996

To begin with this film is now 8 years old, but still holds up well. To begin with the cast, they are all brilliant and funny in their own unique way, with Simon Pegg and Nick Frost as the two leads. The jokes come fast and when they hit, they really hit. There is also a nice bit of zombie action as well which is good and the story isn't exactly out of this world but you're watching a comedy, not a drama after all. A fun movie that has tons of re playability.

Post #: 62
Left for.............Shaun? - 15/7/2013 11:42:43 AM   
silence1

A film that bring zombies with comedy something I like to call Zomedy. This film may have a slightly weak story line but really hits you with realism and the occasional burst of sadness as you feel sorry for poor old Shaun......but the English cricket team really missed out on someone who can wield a bat. Bill Nighy (Or Marcus if you like Underworld) brings his extenuated S's to our screens and give us some fine mental dining. You can basically call this film an Action ,Romance , Zombie, sports, comedy spoof film. A short review that deserves a 5 in my eyes. ( and I'm not abbreviating the large list above the numbers.......just NO). AWESOMETACULAR!!!!!!!!!!!(in the words of Jeremy visit his channel and stuff......im to lazy to add a link sooooooo)

Post #: 63
Night of the Living Ed - 5/11/2014 10:33:43 AM   
TroyPutland

What a film! Zombieland is the only film that comes close in the last decade. Read my full review on http://straighttelling.co.uk.

Post #: 64
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> Shaun of the Dead Review Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI