Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: The A Team (2010)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Favourite Films >> RE: The A Team (2010) Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The A Team (2010) - 15/2/2011 10:02:57 PM   
kumar

This was such a riot to watch. Really good casting and interplay and I really enjoyed Rampage and Copley. I dont think ive seen a cast have this much fun before and it was great because I really was along for the ride. I thought the opening was awesome with the intros to the 4 with their names across the screen. I had no idea about the plot in the second half of the film though.

Brilliant action, brilliant laughs, good looking women, some shit CGI and a couple of beers really made this film. What a hoot!

"Darth Silas - I love Craig as Bond too. Genius. "- Jackmansgirl 15/7/2008

Last films watched:

The Road - 4/5
Chronicle - 4/5
Twilight Breaking Dawn p1 - 1/5
Warrior - 5/5
Super 8 - 5/5
Paranormal Activity 3 - 3/5
MI 4 - 2/5

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 31
RE: The A Team (2010) - 16/2/2011 12:12:22 PM   
fuzzy

Eventually got around to seeing this last weekend and I agree with most of the comments here. A great action/comedy flick that IMO never sullied the memory of the TV show (which was easily my favourite show as a kid). Good chemisty between the leads and far more violence than I was expecting to see - people even got shot!  I'm glad they went down the road of fun action flick and avoided the whole Starsky and Hutch style piss take.

(in reply to kumar)
Post #: 32
RE: The A Team (2010) - 2/2/2013 11:13:53 PM   
Hood_Man

Just saw this on Film 4. It really sucks that this film was a disappointment at the Box Office, it was loads of fun and I'd love to see everyone come together and do another one.

(in reply to fuzzy)
Post #: 33
RE: The A Team (2010) - 28/2/2013 12:04:06 AM   
ViewfromRearWindow

Breaks the heart that there probably isn't gonna be a sequel... this was one fun movie... it worked, it gelled... it should have made more in the box office... baffling might have suffered from the "Oh no not another reboot" but this was one rare occassion where the reboot worked for a change. The reboots are still being made so lord knows what happened to the audience this should have attracted... have to wonder how many people watch a movie more than once, which actually contribute to some to the sky high box office results of other movies, so maybe people only felt the need to watch this one once, but again that doesn't make sense where most people who enjoyed it and felt it worked just as good if not better than the series... Just goes to show how sometimes random or even fickle this business can be.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 34
RE: The A Team (2010) - 28/2/2013 3:18:15 PM   
Cool Breeze

Loved this film.Great action, a witty script, and the cast are all great ( even Jennifer Biel is good in it ).

Really would have loved a few sequels to this.Shame.

'' Iv played Oskar Schindler, Michael Collins, Rob Roy Mcgregor, even ZEUS for gods sake! No one is going to believe me to be a green grocer! ''

(in reply to ViewfromRearWindow)
Post #: 35
RE: The A Team (2010) - 28/2/2013 3:22:30 PM   
UTB

As much as I love this film and as much as I would love a sequel, I don't really see where they could take it (or top the first) - the first covers pretty much every action oeuvre.

(in reply to Cool Breeze)
Post #: 36
RE: The A Team (2010) - 2/3/2013 9:31:19 PM   
Mister Coe

That film was utter fucking dogshit.

That is all.

Say what now?

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 37
RE: The A Team (2010) - 2/3/2013 11:03:35 PM   
UTB

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mister Coe

That is all.

Shame. We're all interested in what you have to say about it.

LOL Nah I'm just fucking with you. We're not.

(in reply to Mister Coe)
Post #: 38
RE: The A Team (2010) - 2/3/2013 11:20:09 PM   
Mister Coe

quote:

ORIGINAL: UTB

quote:

That is all.

Hey, the original A-TEAM was something I loved dearly when I watched it as a kid. I hate CGI-heavy remakes of great old shows (see also those godawful CHARLIES ANGELS films...)

They cast the film perfectly... I just think those actors deserved a better movie.

Say what now?

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 39
RE: The A Team (2010) - 3/3/2013 9:36:59 PM   
Mister Coe

quote:

ORIGINAL: UTB

quote:

That is all.

Just been re-reading some posts and I think I was a bit harsh about this movie. Can't deny that I REALLY hate it, but a lot of people seem to like it, so fair play to them.

Sorry.

Say what now?

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 40
RE: The A Team (2010) - 5/3/2013 1:24:00 PM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

One of the best big, loud blockbusters in recent memory. Love it with a passion.

Pack your bags, we're going on a guilt trip!

(in reply to Mister Coe)
Post #: 41
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Favourite Films >> RE: The A Team (2010) Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI