Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Favourite Films >> RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! Page: <<   < prev  6 7 8 [9] 10   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 12/8/2010 12:57:14 PM   
theieuan

quote:

ORIGINAL: adambatman82

This is AMAZING! Its genuinely a great observation; some guy has noticed that if you slow down Je Ne Regrette Rien (the Edith Piaf song used to wake the dreamers up), it basically is Hans Zimmer's score!

Here's a youtube comparison-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVkQ0C4qDvM

That's brilliant. Never noticed it before. Just read it on the imdb too.

"The slow, gloomy, blaring trombones in the main theme of the film score are actually based on an extremely slowed down version of the fast, high pitched trumpets in the beginning of the Édith Piaf song "Non, je ne regrette rien," which is used as a plot device in the film. Furthermore, when music is heard by someone who is currently within a dream, the music is perceived as slowed down. Thus, the main theme of the film score is almost exactly what the beginning of "Non, je ne regrette rien" would sound like to a dreamer. This thematic device is brought to its logical conclusion when the song plays at the end of the credits, signaling that the audience is about to 'wake up' from the film."

Also it goes along with the theory that its about the filmaking process.

"One interpretation of the film proposed by critic Devin Faraci reads it as an allegory of the filmmaking process. Saito represents the studio head who orders the project, and who insists on overseeing the work in progress. Arthur, who is responsible for making sure the job is organized and runs smoothly on schedule, is the producer. Cobb, who is in charge of executing the mission, but who brings his own personal dreams, ideas, and agenda into the works, is the director. Adriadne, who is hired by Cobb to design the world of the dream, is the screenwriter. Eames, who impersonates Browning, is the actor. Yusuf, who supplies the team with what they needs to do their work, is the special effects technician. And Fischer is the audience for whom the whole show is put on for".

You know, this place makes me wonder...Which would be worse, to live as a monster or die as a good man?

(in reply to adambatman82)
Post #: 241
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 12/8/2010 1:12:36 PM   
shool

quote:

ORIGINAL: theieuan

quote:

This is AMAZING! Its genuinely a great observation; some guy has noticed that if you slow down Je Ne Regrette Rien (the Edith Piaf song used to wake the dreamers up), it basically is Hans Zimmer's score!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVkQ0C4qDvM

That's brilliant. Never noticed it before. Just read it on the imdb too.

"The slow, gloomy, blaring trombones in the main theme of the film score are actually based on an extremely slowed down version of the fast, high pitched trumpets in the beginning of the Édith Piaf song "Non, je ne regrette rien," which is used as a plot device in the film. Furthermore, when music is heard by someone who is currently within a dream, the music is perceived as slowed down. Thus, the main theme of the film score is almost exactly what the beginning of "Non, je ne regrette rien" would sound like to a dreamer. This thematic device is brought to its logical conclusion when the song plays at the end of the credits, signaling that the audience is about to 'wake up' from the film."

Also it goes along with the theory that its about the filmaking process.

"One interpretation of the film proposed by critic Devin Faraci reads it as an allegory of the filmmaking process. Saito represents the studio head who orders the project, and who insists on overseeing the work in progress. Arthur, who is responsible for making sure the job is organized and runs smoothly on schedule, is the producer. Cobb, who is in charge of executing the mission, but who brings his own personal dreams, ideas, and agenda into the works, is the director. Adriadne, who is hired by Cobb to design the world of the dream, is the screenwriter. Eames, who impersonates Browning, is the actor. Yusuf, who supplies the team with what they needs to do their work, is the special effects technician. And Fischer is the audience for whom the whole show is put on for".

Thats pretty impressive. Hats off mister Nolan.

Invisio Text for Spoilers
[ color=#F1F1F1 ] Spoiler text [ /color ] , remove spaces between square brackets

"No one knows what it means, but it's provocative... It gets the people going!"

(in reply to theieuan)
Post #: 242
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 12/8/2010 10:09:05 PM   
Woger

How did Eames get acces to Fischers fathers hospitl?

Eddie: "Weve been burgaled"
Richie: You may have been, but I have never in my life. As a christian I am so tightly clenched, oh you mean burgaled
- - -
There were originally five horsemen of the apocalypse. Jack Bauer said he would travel by foot

(in reply to shool)
Post #: 243
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 12/8/2010 10:17:17 PM   
juanvasquez

quote:

ORIGINAL: Woger

I thought that it was accessible anyway, they just convinced Fischer that only he could access it.

Check out my cult games reviews and features at Horror Cult Films

(in reply to Woger)
Post #: 244
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 12/8/2010 10:19:22 PM   
Woger

Possibly, just seemed strange the way he was sitting outside the room.

< Message edited by Woger -- 12/8/2010 10:20:45 PM >

Richie: You may have been, but I have never in my life. As a christian I am so tightly clenched, oh you mean burgaled
- - -
There were originally five horsemen of the apocalypse. Jack Bauer said he would travel by foot

(in reply to juanvasquez)
Post #: 245
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 13/8/2010 7:41:17 AM   
grucl

quote:

ORIGINAL: juanvasquez

quote:

I thought that it was accessible anyway, they just convinced Fischer that only he could access it.

I think Woger means the scene earlier on when Eames sits with Fischer's lawyer outside of old Fischer's bedroom. It is implied that Eamse has a talent of imitating people (in reality and in dreams). So he pretended to be a lawyer in order to get near Fischer and Browning.

Like every other scene in the "real world" this one is edited within an inch of its life. You only get basic pieces of visual information or dialogue so that you can make up the rest yourself.

Take the scene mentioned above. For this to work Eames would have had to build up the lawyer disguise for several weeks of even months in order to get close to Fischer. Nolan never shows us this, only the outcome.

You can never be sure if it's real or a dream (where sudden changes of setting are considered normal).

(in reply to juanvasquez)
Post #: 246
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 13/8/2010 2:06:44 PM   
Woger

quote:

ORIGINAL: grucl

quote:

ORIGINAL: juanvasquez

quote:

I think Woger means the scene earlier on when Eames sits with Fischer's lawyer outside of old Fischer's bedroom. It is implied that Eamse has a talent of imitating people (in reality and in dreams). So he pretended to be a lawyer in order to get near Fischer and Browning.

Like every other scene in the "real world" this one is edited within an inch of its life. You only get basic pieces of visual information or dialogue so that you can make up the rest yourself.

Take the scene mentioned above. For this to work Eames would have had to build up the lawyer disguise for several weeks of even months in order to get close to Fischer. Nolan never shows us this, only the outcome.

You can never be sure if it's real or a dream (where sudden changes of setting are considered normal).

That's the one, like you say no time scale is given which makes you ponder.

- - -

(in reply to grucl)
Post #: 247
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 18/8/2010 8:29:53 AM   
theieuan

Does anyone know when the DVD is going to be released?

You know, this place makes me wonder...Which would be worse, to live as a monster or die as a good man?

(in reply to Woger)
Post #: 248
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 20/8/2010 3:59:11 PM   
pete_traynor

quote:

ORIGINAL: theieuan

Does anyone know when the DVD is going to be released?

Have seen no official announcement but I’d guess a mid November/early December release to maximise sales over the Christmas period for Inception.  I know I want the Blu Ray in my stocking come Christmas day morn.

EXTREMELY LIMITED 1/1 FILM DIRECTOR HAND DRAWN ORIGINALS COMING SOON - http://lomierart.blogspot.co.uk/

(in reply to theieuan)
Post #: 249
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 3/9/2010 10:24:48 AM   
adambatman82

Blu ray has gone on sale for the 6th December. The special box set retails for £29.99 on all the big sites, and looks AMAZING!

(in reply to pete_traynor)
Post #: 250
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 3/9/2010 11:44:23 AM   
pete_traynor

quote:

Blu ray has gone on sale for the 6th December. The special box set retails for £29.99 on all the big sites, and looks AMAZING!

Oh my god Adam! You just made my day. Cheers!

Don't think I've ever pre ordered anything so quick in my life!

And a ‘Maximum Movie Mode’! If the one on Watchmen is anything to go by this will be an amazing watch! And a PASIV (Portable Automated Somnacin IntraVenous) Device User Manual!!! Just what every boy wants for Christmas!

I hope these are numbered! Should be worth a tidy sum if so!

< Message edited by pete_traynor -- 3/9/2010 11:53:46 AM >

EXTREMELY LIMITED 1/1 FILM DIRECTOR HAND DRAWN ORIGINALS COMING SOON - http://lomierart.blogspot.co.uk/

(in reply to adambatman82)
Post #: 251
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 3/9/2010 12:14:57 PM   
theieuan

quote:

ORIGINAL: pete_traynor

quote:

Oh my god Adam! You just made my day. Cheers!

Don't think I've ever pre ordered anything so quick in my life!

And a 'Maximum Movie Mode'! If the one on Watchmen is anything to go by this will be an amazing watch! And a PASIV (Portable Automated Somnacin IntraVenous) Device User Manual!!! Just what every boy wants for Christmas!

I hope these are numbered! Should be worth a tidy sum if so!

Same here. Just pre-ordered it!

Post #: 252
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 3/9/2010 12:35:18 PM   
pete_traynor

Now let’s just hope they do a cracking job with the HD transfer! Having shot on 65mm stock should help with that. The IMAX stock scenes on The Dark Knight BD looked absolutely sensational, so hopefully this will be close.

(in reply to theieuan)
Post #: 253
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 6/12/2010 3:54:17 PM   
pete_traynor

Real time Inception. Pretty interesting idea:

http://www.slashfilm.com/votd-inception-realtime-split-screen/

Does warp the mind somewhat… but it is Inception I suppose…

Post #: 254
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 11/12/2010 9:59:42 AM   
Gimli The Dwarf

Just seen this for the first tme since the cinema. I think I was less confused last time

So, sir, we let him have it right up! And I have to report, sir, he did not like it, sir.

Fellow scientists, poindexters, geeks.

Yeah, Mr. White! Yeah, science!

Much more better!

Post #: 255
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 11/12/2010 11:28:13 PM   
redpaw

Awesome film!

I reckon the character of Ariadne, along with her crack team were tasked with extracting Cobb from the depths of his subconscious or, like her mythological counterpart, to lead him out of the maze. But when this failed, they improvised an Inception on Cobb that would allow him to get over his baggage (Mal) so that he could at least be happy in limbo (but what he would perceive as reality) by letting him return home to his kids.

This pretty much goes with the theory that the entire film is a dream which, I don't think is a cop-out at all. And like the tag line states; The dream is real. I suppose what this means is, emotional growth in a dream is just as valid as in reality.

My other theory is that the entire film from the beginning is a dream except for the end when Cobb wakes up on the plane. In this scenario, Adriadne and Co succeed in their mission and have freed Cobb from the bowels of his subconscious. I like to imagine that Cobb has spent some time in a psychiatric ward or something after his brains had turned to scrambled egg, and that he was purposefully dressed in a suit and placed on that plane so that reality would be synchronised with his dream before he awoke. Mission complete!

(in reply to Gimli The Dwarf)
Post #: 256
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 2/1/2011 8:06:50 AM   
jobloffski

Emotional growth in a dream, or subconsciously is where emotional growth in reality comes from isn't it? Change occurs inside, deeper than consciousness then manifests in behaviour, often without us really being able to tell when the change began to take place, etc? So the film can be both dream, and reflect what has happened in reality without the film ever having to depict any objective reality outside the dream at all.

Maybe the ideal dream is when what you dream of (Cobb being reunited with his kids in this film) leads to the final 'kick' and you wake up for real, with the dream and reality inseparable at that point?

And...stated as 'fact', but only a theory, cos it's the simplest way to theorise...Don't know if anybody else has made this suggestion, could just be my usual cobblers, but anyway...there are inconsistencies within the because new possibilities strike with every moment of thought devoted to this film...

Cobol, if you switch the letters around, gives you Coblo. Ease that 'L' a little closer to the second 'O'

What do you get?

Cobb.

It's all about Cobb, and nothing else is 'real', but him. Everything around him is a facet of, projection of, reflected symbol of, himself, his life, his reality,his feelings at any given moment, his guilt, his fears, his nightmares, his dearest dream, his innate capacity to heal himself, if he will let it happen, his concurrent desire to destroy himself to get away from the emotional pain, etc.

Were any of his associates real associates? Or were they just passengers on the same plane, and did he just dream the whole thing on the way home to his kids? Were they looking with concern or just all looking at him because he was just some feck on the plane looking at them weirdly? Is this bit of the film reality, and the only reason the others all look at him weird is because he doesn't know if he's still dreaming or not, or if these people are just people he barely glanced at before falling asleep, with them becoming aspects of him in his dream, and fulfilling all the roles necessary to take him through the journey of processing his emotions while asleep?

Had he been with his kids all along, and just been distant from them, with them ageing in reality (as we see them at the end) while being the age they were the rest of the film because that was when Cobb's life effectively stopped?

Maybe It's all in his subconscious, his own mind, imagination and dreams are working through his issues, at the end, when going back to his children he has, with help from the parts of himself that know the right thing to do, healed himself, by creating a scenario that gives him permission to leave behind his guilt over his dead wife and be present with his children. The inception is complete. The idea is 'be a good father, do the right thing by your children' and that is the thematic link between his own tale and that of the guy who Cobb believes is the target for inception.

The atonement with the father referred to above is part of the seeding of the inception of the above idea in Cobb. Even little bits like hardy is saying he'd like to see what's behind that door creates the inception of an idea in Cobb, who immediately leaps to a solution to that problem: I'll get the explosives. The desired result, gained by making the subject think he is doing someone else a favour by providing a solution.

The biggest misdirection of the entire film is that it is difficult to plant an idea in someone's head and have them think it came from them. All you have to do is impart a thought to another, or rather half a thought, and the other persons subconscious will complete the thought, or solve the riddle, if you like, because when faced with a problem/riddle, at least part of the mind gets to work on finding the solution. The power of suggestion (which will have put pre TV Burp Harry Hill into some of your heads even before you highlighted this to read it, because if you have that association in your mind, simply saying the power of suggestion will make Harry Hill occur to you).

It's the oldest trick in the manipulation book, favoured by storytellers, con men, salesman, politicians, cult leaders, extremists, etc all over the world: you make the other person believe they are in charge of what is going on (Cobb thinks he's in charge of the incepting, while he's actually being incepted) while feeding them titbits that provoke their own imagination to reach the conclusions the 'inceptor' wants the other person to reach.

Which is a very powerful trick, and can be used to enslave people, or, if your intentions are benign, to set someone free (from their own pain/ingrained attitude/whatever). In everybody's head at one time or another is the knowledge of what you should do, battling with all the excuses you have not to do it, and all the fears you have about the consequences of doing it. Often, people delay doing what needs to be done, until it is harder not to do it than it is to just do it. And sooner or later, if there is something you know you must do, but are afraid to, your mind will have played out every possible scenario related to this thing you know you must do by the time you just say 'fuck it' and do that thing (leave your job, ask that girl out, commit to being a proper father, whatever), so is the film a portrayal of the inner struggle to do the right thing versus the easier thing (and people do often cling on to pain, because it is familiar, and less scary than the unknown).

Rambled on (as usual). Back to the opening point...

Cobol is a programming language, but in this film, it is a gag reference, for the language of dreams/ideas/imagination/ and how they can program the dreamer/be programmed by the dreamer, hence the clever, but only very slight visual bastardisation of his own name,Cobb, into Cobol. Cobol is Cobb's self destructive side that doesn't want to let him move on.

Or something

< Message edited by jobloffski -- 2/1/2011 10:25:38 AM >

(in reply to redpaw)
Post #: 257
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 2/1/2011 10:43:24 AM   
Tech_Noir

My favourite film of 2010, a masterpiece and Nolan's best (in my opinion).

But no harm in a little spoof.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBAuMpOpSnA&feature=related

(in reply to jobloffski)
Post #: 258
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 2/1/2011 10:58:57 AM   
jobloffski

No doubt there's the porn version (Injection) in the works somewhere, with references to 'going deeper than anyone's ever gone' or 'a 'A cream within a cream within a cream', (or replace cream with ream). Characters including 'Harryhadme' and 'Nobb' no doubt and 'reamers' being given 'the dick' or some shite.

Nolan missed some tricks there.

(in reply to Tech_Noir)
Post #: 259
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 2/1/2011 3:30:09 PM   
Tech_Noir

quote:

[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVkQ0C4qDvM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVkQ0C4qDvM[/link

Absolute genius, and also a clue to what happened at the end?

(in reply to theieuan)
Post #: 260
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 2/1/2011 11:36:50 PM   
Dirk Miggler

quote:

ORIGINAL: redpaw

Awesome film!

I reckon the character of Ariadne, along with her crack team were tasked with extracting Cobb from the depths of his subconscious or, like her mythological counterpart, to lead him out of the maze. But when this failed, they improvised an Inception on Cobb that would allow him to get over his baggage (Mal) so that he could at least be happy in limbo (but what he would perceive as reality) by letting him return home to his kids.

This pretty much goes with the theory that the entire film is a dream which, I don't think is a cop-out at all. And like the tag line states; The dream is real. I suppose what this means is, emotional growth in a dream is just as valid as in reality.

My other theory is that the entire film from the beginning is a dream except for the end when Cobb wakes up on the plane. In this scenario, Adriadne and Co succeed in their mission and have freed Cobb from the bowels of his subconscious. I like to imagine that Cobb has spent some time in a psychiatric ward or something after his brains had turned to scrambled egg, and that he was purposefully dressed in a suit and placed on that plane so that reality would be synchronised with his dream before he awoke. Mission complete!

I cant buy into either theory. At the start of the film there is a scene after the Cobol job where Cobb is in a hotel room, he spins the top, gun in hand ready to pull the trigger and it falls.
It falls again when they have woken up after Mol stabs Adriadne. The only time he could be still dreaming is when he wakes up from limbo on the plane, the remainder of film has a dreamlike feel, then we get the tease with the spinning top at the very end of the film.
I had similar ideas to yours after I first saw the film, but after more viewings I feel film is as it is shown. For me the film isn't about, Cobb is in a dream, stuck in limbo, limbo is his reality. Its about Cobb freeing himself of his guilt for planting the idea in Molls mind that lead to her death. Cobb finally Confronting and dealing with his guilt (manifested as Moll in his dreams) in the depths of his own Mind is the Inception to which I think the movie refers and why in the end it doesnt matter if the top falls, he is finally free.

< Message edited by Dirk Miggler -- 2/1/2011 11:38:49 PM >

(in reply to redpaw)
Post #: 261
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 3/1/2011 6:51:00 PM   
darth silas

I watched it again last night on Blu Ray for the first time since the cinema.Its truly a film that is more enjoyable on multiple viewings as the film is so layered that there is something new to discover each time.Even short line readings bring new meaning to certain scenes.During the fortress assault,i admit i did not understand that this was Eames dream(i thought it was Fischers).

The film is full of both great action and truly imaginative ideas.Theres also some decent humour(mostly from Eames and Arthur,these guys deserve a spin off buddy movie!) and Leonardo Di Caprio has never been better.

Star Wars:Episodes 1,2,3,4,5,6.Taken together they are one giant movie and it is the greatest movie EVER.

(in reply to Dirk Miggler)
Post #: 262
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 12/1/2011 12:16:36 AM   
Mr Grady

quote:

ORIGINAL: darth silas

.During the fortress assault,i admit i did not understand that this was Eames dream(i thought it was Fischers).

I thought that aswell, when Fischer said ''could'nt you dream of a beach'', i thought he said ''why couldn't i dream of a beach''

Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends

'My wife has an ass in her cock in the drive way'

(in reply to darth silas)
Post #: 263
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 12/1/2011 12:47:54 AM   
rich

Fischer believed that it was his dream though as part of their plan?

Meanwhile...

(in reply to Mr Grady)
Post #: 264
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 12/1/2011 10:24:22 AM   
pete_traynor

I never got the confusion regarding the third dream level. And on re watching the BD the other day, one of the first things Cobb says in that layer is ‘this is your dream’, to Eames. The whole point is having the mark populate another’s dream space with their projections and thoughts, it simply wouldn’t have been possible for Fischer’s own constructed dream space to have been involved in any way shape or form. Plus, all of the layers are designed by the architect and taught to the dreamers on the team. That rule is established very early on in the film, further ruling Fischer out.

(in reply to rich)
Post #: 265
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 12/1/2011 2:34:05 PM   
Dirk Miggler

I never understood the cunfusion either.

I would like to know though did Cobb and Moll kill themselves only the one time to escape limbo ? same with Saito and Cobb, I know you get the impression thats the way it is, I just find it a lot more interesting idea that they would have to do it 3 or 4 times to get back to reality. Surely that would be psychologically more damaging.

Post #: 266
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 12/1/2011 2:38:36 PM   
pete_traynor

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dirk Miggler

I would like to know though did Cobb and Moll kill themselves only the one time to escape limbo ? same with Saito and Cobb, I know you get the impression thats the way it is, I just find it a lot more interesting idea that they would have to do it 3 or 4 times to get back to reality. Surely that would be psychologically more damaging.

Ah but the head fuck with Cobb and Saito is how does that bring them any higher? I mean, they missed the kicks to ride back up the layers so what good would shooting themselves have done. Unfder Yusuf’s sedation compound the killing to escape rule no longer appliers right? Especially that deep! They were under three layers of dream space!

< Message edited by pete_traynor -- 12/1/2011 2:39:51 PM >

(in reply to Dirk Miggler)
Post #: 267
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 12/1/2011 2:48:00 PM   
pete_traynor

And another thing. The freight train on Yusuf’s layer. When I first watched the film I assumed it was part of Fischer’s subconscious militarisation. But when watching it on BD the other night, when they get to warehouse Ariadne tells Cobb he needs to warn the others about him, in case another freight train comes crashing through the wall. This ties in as a projection of Cobbs, given what happened to him and Moll… but why is it in Yusuf’s layer when Cobb was not privy to the architectural design of the layers

Post #: 268
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 12/1/2011 3:00:12 PM   
Dirk Miggler

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dirk Miggler

Ah but the head fuck with Cobb and Saito is how does that bring them any higher? I mean, they missed the kicks to ride back up the layers so what good would shooting themselves have done. Unfder Yusuf’s sedation compound the killing to escape rule no longer appliers right? Especially that deep! They were under three layers of dream space!

I forgot about the sedation, surely then the only way that Cobb and Saito could get back to reality would be to ride a kick. It certainly gives more credit to the idea that cobb is still dreaming, based on the rules set up in the film he would have to be. I think that because you see Cobb and Moll wake up straight from limbo it throws you off but surely they would have had to do it more than once. And if that is the case then there is no way Cobb and Saito could ever leave limbo on their own.

Post #: 269
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 12/1/2011 3:10:49 PM   
Dirk Miggler

quote:

And another thing. The freight train on Yusuf’s layer. When I first watched the film I assumed it was part of Fischer’s subconscious militarisation. But when watching it on BD the other night, when they get to warehouse Ariadne tells Cobb he needs to warn the others about him, in case another freight train comes crashing through the wall. This ties in as a projection of Cobbs, given what happened to him and Moll… but why is it in Yusuf’s layer when Cobb was not privy to the architectural design of the layers

I always thought that there was measure of control when in the dream and that other people could also bring things into the shared dream even though they aren't the dreamer or the one populating the dream with their sub-concious. It was just a matter of crontrol and as is said in the film Cobb has lost that control,

Post #: 270
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 8 [9] 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Favourite Films >> RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! Page: <<   < prev  6 7 8 [9] 10   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI