Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Favourite Films >> RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 18/7/2010 10:46:55 AM   
adambatman82

quote:

ORIGINAL: talpacino

I was surprised at myself how easy I followed this up until one point and then I kind of lost it, so I'm hoping someone here can explain it.
After Cillian Murphy's character was shot and killed, Di Caprio says that's it, they've failed and then Ellen Page comes up with an idea that will allow them to complete the mission. I didn't quite get what she said, what happened here? It just seemed that DiCaprio and Ellen Page went one dream deeper but then they went in to Limbo where Mal, Fischer and Saito were?? Did I miss something, what happened here, how does this work?

They went deeper, simple as that. It was Page's idea, simply because she had learnt from Cobb to break the rules and improvise (something which is further developed when she kills Mol). The team succeed when Cobb lets go, when he removes his personality from the dream (which is a point stressed several times throughout) and truly follows the architect. Basically, Page's character surmised that even though they didn't have very much time in the snow dream world, that that time would be multiplied in the next level, meaning that it was safe to go after Fischer.

(in reply to talpacino)
Post #: 31
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 18/7/2010 10:52:21 AM   
adambatman82

One thing that I don't really understand, after seeing the film a second time, is why Cobb hasn't aged during his search for Saito in the final dream level. Saito has aged by a good fifty years, yet Cobb is the same as ever. Is it simply the fact that Saito died in the dream that means he spent longer in limbo, and time works differently there (re- the final revelation in LOST)? Or am I missing something really obvious.

My ultimate theory is thus; Cobb incepted Saito in order to return to the States. We don't see the top tier of the dream world, merely the different levels of the "idea" that Saito will secure safe passage to the USA for Cobb. By the end of the film, in the first dream (which plays out as the "real" world on-screen), Cobb has implanted the idea deep enough for it to work in that world, which would suggest that it was safe enough for him to risk it in the real, real-world.

(in reply to adambatman82)
Post #: 32
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 18/7/2010 11:13:38 AM   
LeonardShelby

Inception (2010) - Directed by Christopher Nolan

Over a year of anticipation and excitement and I was completely and utterly satisfied. My expectations were met and in some places, wholly exceeded.

Inception isnít quite the masterpiece some people are making it out to be but it is a breathtaking and incredible piece of entertainment. Here is a blockbuster that has ambition, intelligence, and ideas that put it in a league entirely of itís own. I canít remember the last time I saw a film that paints with such bold colours on such a huge canvas that wasnít based on an existing piece of material. While it may not be quite as revolutionary as The Matrix there is definitely that same sense of seeing something very fresh and unique. This is the first time in years I have felt complete awe and admiration for the mainstream. When those millions of dollars are invested in a filmmaker as bold and visionary as Christopher Nolan the results are nothing short of staggering. Creating such awsome imagery and landscapes like those found in Inception is exactly what studios should be doing, they should be showing us things we have never seen before.

Christopher Nolan has made his best film since Memento and while comparisons to that earlier work seem be to cropping up all over the place Iíd argue that theyíve missed the mark. While Inception has the initial WOW factor of Memento, itís true soul mate in his filmography is The Prestige. The way Nolan stages layers upon layers of action sequences against each other in Inception, each one of them running on their own laws of physics and time simultaneously, is similar to the way he juggles the narrative threads of The Prestige. Look at how we have Borden reading from Angierís diary, wherein Angier is reading Bordenís diary and so on and so forth. As eye popping the folding buildings and anti-gravity hallway fights are, seeing Nolan balance the events of a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream is Inceptionís true revelation. His ideas are so complex and his ambition so huge its exhilarating to see these sequences executed with such fluidity and apparent ease.

The screenplay is something to be admired, Nolan has crafted a story that has been thought over and calculated down to the tiniest detail. Here is a film that is complex and challenges its audience to keep up but as long as you give it your attention, confusion is never an option. Wally Pfisterís cinematography is astounding, arguably the best cinematographer working in Hollywood today. Hans Zimmerís score is wonderfully jarring, if at times a little too Dark Knight-ish. If anyone had an award coming to them however, itís editor Lee Smith. The films pacing is pitch perfect and again, juggling so many layers on such a huge and labyrinthian scale must have been a massive challenge but both he and Nolan have succeeded on all accounts. The films talent is rounded out by its amazing cast, notably DiCaprio who takes many of the same ideas he put to work in Shutter Island and takes them to a whole new level. Joseph-Gordon Levitt, Ellen Page, Cillian Murphy and Ken Watanabe play their roles perfectly but Marion Cotillard leaves the biggest impression as the eerie and haunting Mal as well as Tom Hardyís turn as the charismatic forger Eames. He is surely someone to keep an eye on in the future and for my money the only man to give Daniel Craig a run for his money as James Bond.

For many filmmakers The Dark Knight would be the pinnacle of their career but for Christopher Nolan it was simply the warm up for this, his mind bending and mind blowing assault on Hollywoodís tired and un-inspiring big budget drudge. As much as I adore film as art, itís films like this that the big screen is made for. Avatar brought the scale and heart back to the blockbuster but Christopher Nolan has brought the brains, the balls and the ambition. Inception is that kick in the face I needed to remind me its still possible to be well and truly seduced by mainstream cinema. This is a film I am going to see over and over and over again, a showcase for the true potential of movies and living proof that dreaming big can still produce heartstopping results. Spielberg, Lucas, Cameron and Jackson move over, thereís a new kid on the block and heís here to stay.

< Message edited by LeonardShelby -- 18/7/2010 11:15:01 AM >

"In a perfect world, all movies would be made by the Coen brothers"

Post #: 33
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 18/7/2010 11:18:39 AM   
Tech_Noir

quote:

ORIGINAL: LeonardShelby
Spielberg, Lucas, Cameron and Jackson move over, thereís a new kid on the block and heís here to stay.

I think the same was said about M Night Shyamalan a few years back.

I think Nolan is a brilliant filmmaker/storyteller, perhaps one of the best at the moment, but I wish people wouldn't get so overexcited.

(in reply to LeonardShelby)
Post #: 34
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 18/7/2010 11:23:46 AM   
LeonardShelby

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tech_Noir

quote:

Spielberg, Lucas, Cameron and Jackson move over, thereís a new kid on the block and heís here to stay.

I think Nolan is a brilliant filmmaker/storyteller, perhaps one of the best at the moment, but I wish people wouldn't get so overexcited.

I know exactly what you mean, but have any of those filmmakers made anything as interesting and fresh as Inception in the last few years?

"In a perfect world, all movies would be made by the Coen brothers"

(in reply to Tech_Noir)
Post #: 35
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 18/7/2010 11:57:03 AM   
kiasan

I saw the film last night and really loved it. JGL and Tom Hardy were really exceptional. They stole every scene! Dicap was amazing as ever, no surprises there. I just cant get over the incredible imagination that Nolan has! He is by far the most consistently inventive director around these days. Take note Disney Burton and Disappointowski Brothers!

As for the ending, well....

The ending confused me until I saw the credits and it says "daughter age 5" and "daughter age 3", "son age 2" and "son age 4" or something like that.
So if the kids have indeed aged, then the end is real and the spinning top is just a bit of fun from Nolan.

I am also sure that the team are all real as we see a lot of the film from their perspectives (especially Page's), so they are too human to be just projections.

However, HIM makes an excellent point when he says Dicap trapped in between the walls and all that sequence is dream-like. Because of that, I was convinced for a chunk of the film that Mal was right to commite suicide and she was haunting him as a way to get him to come back to reality, lol.

Anyway, in conclusion, what I choose to believe until i see the film again and it confuses me more, is that the whole thing is real, including the ending, and any dream-like moments like when Dicap meets Hardy, are purely because life is often absurd and dreamlike anyway.

Plus that way I get the happy ending :-)

"An actor entering through the door, you've got nothing. But if he enters through the window, you've got a situation."

(in reply to LeonardShelby)
Post #: 36
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 18/7/2010 12:33:12 PM   
Rgirvan44

I just saw an awesome theory that the film is a meta commentary on movie making.

Check this out

Leo = Director
JGL = Producer
Ellen = DP/Production Designer
Tom Hardy = Screenwriter
Dileep Rao = FX guy
Watanabe = Money guy who demands to be on set

Cillian Murphy is the audience, whose emotional responses are manipulated by the film making team. Films can planet ideas and concepts into peoples minds. Art is Inception in of itself.

Also Nolan and Leo kinda look similar.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to kiasan)
Post #: 37
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 18/7/2010 12:36:49 PM   
hatebox

I absolutely adore the fact that there are so many different theories to this film with genuine gravity. How refreshing for a film of this scale. 

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 38
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 18/7/2010 1:26:51 PM   
hatebox

I'll throw mine into the ring: Inception is an elaborate warning against the dangers of drug addiction.

(in reply to hatebox)
Post #: 39
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 18/7/2010 1:45:48 PM   
homersimpson_esq

quote:

quote:

Except they said that about Shyamalan after one film. Nolan has, with this and The Dark Knight, and possibly The Prestige, three bonafide masterpieces. Shyamalan has Unbreakable, and at pinch, Signs. The rest are sub-standard to varying degrees. Frankly, comparing Shyamalan and Nolan is insulting to Nolan, who I suspect has just entered the realms of the Great Directors.

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

(in reply to Tech_Noir)
Post #: 40
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 18/7/2010 2:07:04 PM   
Rgirvan44

For those who believe in the idea of auteur, I think Inception finally puts Nolan into that list - it feels like his entire career has been building to this film.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to homersimpson_esq)
Post #: 41
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 18/7/2010 2:18:31 PM   
paul_ie86

quote:

ORIGINAL: adambatman82

One thing that I don't really understand, after seeing the film a second time, is why Cobb hasn't aged during his search for Saito in the final dream level.

Could it have been that since Saito filled his world with regret, he had aged more noticeably? Although it does suggest that he and Mal aged naturally in their 50 years in limbo.

My Group Project's facebook page. Please like

Post #: 42
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 18/7/2010 2:35:27 PM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

ORIGINAL: paul_ie86

quote:

One thing that I don't really understand, after seeing the film a second time, is why Cobb hasn't aged during his search for Saito in the final dream level.

Could it have been that since Saito filled his world with regret, he had aged more noticeably? Although it does suggest that he and Mal aged naturally in their 50 years in limbo.

Saito aged because he was in limbo a lot longer than Cobb ever was - remember the time differences? In the time that Saito was lying dead in the hospital level, decades could have passed in limbo.

(in reply to paul_ie86)
Post #: 43
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 18/7/2010 4:06:50 PM   
adambatman82

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44

I just saw an awesome theory that the film is a meta commentary on movie making.

Check this out

Leo = Director
JGL = Producer
Ellen = DP/Production Designer
Tom Hardy = Screenwriter
Dileep Rao = FX guy
Watanabe = Money guy who demands to be on set

Cillian Murphy is the audience, whose emotional responses are manipulated by the film making team. Films can planet ideas and concepts into peoples minds. Art is Inception in of itself.

Also Nolan and Leo kinda look similar.

Yeah I like to think of the film as an analogy for storytelling (via film), but I think/hope of that as a side theory, that in a way doesn't really effect my thinking behind the story. I think that there is definitely room for analysis outside of this theory.

How meta.

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 44
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 18/7/2010 4:08:31 PM   
adambatman82

quote:

quote:

quote:

Saito aged because he was in limbo a lot longer than Cobb ever was - remember the time differences? In the time that Saito was lying dead in the hospital level, decades could have passed in limbo.

Well yeah, that was my thinking tbh. Since Cobb didn't actually die within the dream the rules for his presence in the level would therefore be different (to how they were for Saito).

< Message edited by adambatman82 -- 18/7/2010 4:09:30 PM >

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 45
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 18/7/2010 5:02:13 PM   
captainrentboy

Was the 'Inception' that Leo put into his wife's mind whilst in limbo the general idea of ''This world isn't real'', hence when she woke up in the real world the idea kept growing until she couldn't accept that actual reality was real any more. I was trying to work out why he felt so guilty about Mal's death and I got a bit lost whilst he was describing the scene where he sets the resting spinner off again in Mal's safe.

And to ask a question that's already been asked. How do the architects actually work? Is the general lay out of each dream's layer, that they've designed in reality, somehow put into the machine for the appropriate dreamer to access? Or, as I'm now thinking, do they design a dream layer layout and then simply talk it through with the required 'Dreamer' for them to then conjure up and 'remember' whilst they're then running that particular dream...... Or is it neither of those?

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 46
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 18/7/2010 5:07:00 PM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

ORIGINAL: captainrentboy

Was the 'Inception' that Leo put into his wife's mind whilst in limbo the general idea of ''This world isn't real'', hence when she woke up in the real world the idea kept growing until she couldn't accept that actual reality was real any more. I was trying to work out why he felt so guilty about Mal's death and I got a bit lost whilst he was describing the scene where he sets the resting spinner off again in Mal's safe.

Yeah, as the spinning top would never stop spinning, in some part of her mind, the idea that this wasn't real would grow to the point where she killed herself on the train tracks. Only problem is the idea continued beyond that layer to the point where she convinved herself that the "real" world was also a dream and that she would need to kill herself again. It was a seed of an idea that was at the back of her mind, but always there.

(in reply to captainrentboy)
Post #: 47
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 18/7/2010 5:10:17 PM   
captainrentboy

quote:

quote:

Yeah, as the spinning top would never stop spinning, in some part of her mind, the idea that this wasn't real would grow to the point where she killed herself on the train tracks. Only problem is the idea continued beyond that layer to the point where she convinved herself that the "real" world was also a dream and that she would need to kill herself again. It was a seed of an idea that was at the back of her mind, but always there.

Yeah, good, good. That's pretty much what I was thinking.
And what's your theory on how the architects worked?

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 48
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 18/7/2010 6:37:36 PM   
homersimpson_esq

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Well yeah, that was my thinking tbh. Since Cobb didn't actually die within the dream the rules for his presence in the level would therefore be different (to how they were for Saito).

But he did, tho, technically. When they exit the van, after it (finally!!) splashes into the river, they leave Cobb there, at which point he 'drowns'.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

Post #: 49
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 18/7/2010 6:43:15 PM   
Keyser Sozzled

Just reading some of various theories here makes me want to go and watch it again.

Seriously, what a film.

I have no idea who any of them are, apart from Terry Pratchett who I know has got a beard and keeps going on about killing himself but never does.

Post #: 50
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 18/7/2010 7:35:07 PM   
sirbarks

quote:

quote:

Thats assuming that when we saw Mal kill herself (by jumping), that that was in the "real" world. One of the possibilities is that none of what we saw in the film was the "real" world, and that Mal killing herself actually put her back into the "real" world. And if you follow that along, perhaps she sent in the team, to address her failure.

The one thing i'm struggling to deal with was the rules of limbo, and the insinuated timeline of Cobb and Mal being there.  First the rules, when Cobb and Mal, and then Cobb, Mal, Ariadne and Fletcher are there, there seem to be no subconcious projections (except Mal), but in Saitos case there are plenty of others there. And then the timeline, when Cobb is revealing about his inception in Mal, it shows them laying on the train tracks, young. But later there is shot of them as old people walking down an empty street in their created world.

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 51
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 18/7/2010 7:55:47 PM   
captainrentboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: sirbarks

quote:

quote:

Thats assuming that when we saw Mal kill herself (by jumping), that that was in the "real" world. One of the possibilities is that none of what we saw in the film was the "real" world, and that Mal killing herself actually put her back into the "real" world. And if you follow that along, perhaps she sent in the team, to address her failure.

The one thing i'm struggling to deal with was the rules of limbo, and the insinuated timeline of Cobb and Mal being there.† First the rules, when Cobb and Mal, and then Cobb, Mal, Ariadne and Fletcher are there, there seem to be no subconcious projections (except Mal), but in Saitos case there are plenty of others there. And then the timeline, when Cobb is revealing about his inception in Mal, it shows them laying on the train tracks, young. But later there is shot of them as old people walking down an empty street in their created world.

A few people online in various forums have said that the two of them as OAPs, 50 yrs down the line, was only how Mol perceived the pair of them whilst in limbo, this was because towards the end she had thrown herself into that reality moreso than Leo had.
Could be the case, just seems like too simple an explanation.

And I've read a few theories as to what's 'real', who's being 'Incepted' and what characters were merely constructs, and whilst I'm sure the film can be interpreted in these many different ways, I'm a simple bastard so I'm taking the easier to understand route And what's good about the flick, going from my first watch any way, is that no-one with 100% certainty can say 'What I understood the flick to be is definitely how it was' because there were scenes that could back up or slightly disprove all attemps at a conclusive explanation.

(in reply to sirbarks)
Post #: 52
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 18/7/2010 8:49:20 PM   
talpacino

quote:

quote:

I was surprised at myself how easy I followed this up until one point and then I kind of lost it, so I'm hoping someone here can explain it.
After Cillian Murphy's character was shot and killed, Di Caprio says that's it, they've failed and then Ellen Page comes up with an idea that will allow them to complete the mission. I didn't quite get what she said, what happened here? It just seemed that DiCaprio and Ellen Page went one dream deeper but then they went in to Limbo where Mal, Fischer and Saito were?? Did I miss something, what happened here, how does this work?

They went deeper, simple as that. It was Page's idea, simply because she had learnt from Cobb to break the rules and improvise (something which is further developed when she kills Mol). The team succeed when Cobb lets go, when he removes his personality from the dream (which is a point stressed several times throughout) and truly follows the architect. Basically, Page's character surmised that even though they didn't have very much time in the snow dream world, that that time would be multiplied in the next level, meaning that it was safe to go after Fischer.

Ah ok, cheers. I'm still not 100% percent though, I probably never will be, I suppose I'll just have to go see it again, and again.

Currahee!

It's a different film. It's a very different film! It's a different shark!

Suppose I shot ya..How'd that be?

Post #: 53
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 18/7/2010 9:34:31 PM   
homersimpson_esq

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ah ok, cheers. I'm still not 100% percent though, I probably never will be, I suppose I'll just have to go see it again, and again.

Curse you Nolan!

Bristol Bad Film Club

(in reply to talpacino)
Post #: 54
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 18/7/2010 9:59:03 PM   
talpacino

Yeah it's terrible isn't it?! I'm going again tomorrow night after Toy Story 3, W00T!!!

Currahee!

It's a different film. It's a very different film! It's a different shark!

Suppose I shot ya..How'd that be?

Post #: 55
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 18/7/2010 10:20:22 PM   
BOHEMIANBOB

quote:

quote:

Seriously-Night:1 good film ever
Noaln:0 bad films ever

Misunderstood.
Don't care.
Have you seen my stolen signature?!

(in reply to Tech_Noir)
Post #: 56
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 18/7/2010 10:24:26 PM   
BOHEMIANBOB

quote:

ORIGINAL: kiasan

I saw the film last night and really loved it. JGL and Tom Hardy were really exceptional. They stole every scene! Dicap was amazing as ever, no surprises there. I just cant get over the incredible imagination that Nolan has! He is by far the most consistently inventive director around these days. Take note Disney Burton and Disappointowski Brothers!

As for the ending, well....

The ending confused me until I saw the credits and it says "daughter age 5" and "daughter age 3", "son age 2" and "son age 4" or something like that.
So if the kids have indeed aged, then the end is real and the spinning top is just a bit of fun from Nolan.

I am also sure that the team are all real as we see a lot of the film from their perspectives (especially Page's), so they are too human to be just projections.

However, HIM makes an excellent point when he says Dicap trapped in between the walls and all that sequence is dream-like. Because of that, I was convinced for a chunk of the film that Mal was right to commite suicide and she was haunting him as a way to get him to come back to reality, lol.

Anyway, in conclusion, what I choose to believe until i see the film again and it confuses me more, is that the whole thing is real, including the ending, and any dream-like moments like when Dicap meets Hardy, are purely because life is often absurd and dreamlike anyway.

Plus that way I get the happy ending :-)

I never watched the credits-great info there!!
Even if we accept the ending as real,there are still lots of questions about what happened beforehand.
As for the "walls" scene-are they actually closing in,or just tight and built that way?He didn't actually get trapped.

Misunderstood.
Don't care.

(in reply to kiasan)
Post #: 57
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 18/7/2010 10:40:40 PM   
BOHEMIANBOB

quote:

And to ask a question that's already been asked. How do the architects actually work? Is the general lay out of each dream's layer, that they've designed in reality, somehow put into the machine for the appropriate dreamer to access? Or, as I'm now thinking, do they design a dream layer layout and then simply talk it through with the required 'Dreamer' for them to then conjure up and 'remember' whilst they're then running that particular dream...... Or is it neither of those?

Hmmmm,the problem with the wife commiting suicide,is that when we see her in Leo's dreams,she is entirely there on his own subconscious level-it has nothing to do with her,so she isn't haunting Leo,he's haunting himself.
I can't understand a couple of things:(A)His reluctance to just "kill" her in his dreams,if she is already dead.
(B)Where were the kids while they were in Limbo?
The architect issue can i think be reasonably explained by Page's character drawing essentially a map of the physical world of the dream.But:
Another question(s):
The dreamer populates the dream with people to protect the dreamer-how do they not also control the physical design?
How exactly do you place your physical design in another person's dream-i understand the concept of the architect-but how do they do it?

Misunderstood.
Don't care.

(in reply to captainrentboy)
Post #: 58
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 18/7/2010 10:41:51 PM   
BOHEMIANBOB

I feel Shutter Island was the foreplay to this actual mind-fuck!
I amy need therapy

Misunderstood.
Don't care.

(in reply to BOHEMIANBOB)
Post #: 59
RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! - 18/7/2010 10:50:24 PM   
juanvasquez

quote:

ORIGINAL: BOHEMIANBOB

The dreamer populates the dream with people to protect the dreamer-how do they not also control the physical design?
How exactly do you place your physical design in another person's dream-i understand the concept of the architect-but how do they do it?

This is what I was trying to ask on the previous page. Only this question is probably more coherent.

Check out my cult games reviews and features at Horror Cult Films

(in reply to BOHEMIANBOB)
Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Favourite Films >> RE: Inception - Beware of Spoilers!! Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News††|††Empire Blog††|††Movie Reviews††|††Future Films††|††Features††|††Video Interviews††|††Image Gallery††|††Competitions††|††Forum††|††Magazine††|††Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI