Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Clash Of The Titans 2 Starts Next Feb

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Clash Of The Titans 2 Starts Next Feb Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Clash Of The Titans 2 Starts Next Feb - 13/7/2010 11:33:13 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Pointless... - 13/7/2010 11:33:13 PM   
Noelg25

Totally pointless. Their last minute 3D job was crap, the film did feel short, so getting rid of certain actors' play time was a bad idea too. I feel for Danny Huston. LuLu, I'm going to release The Stath onto you.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
Get them to the Greek - 14/7/2010 12:49:53 AM   
herbertwest1701

Greek mythology is so rich, a 'Clash' sequel could have potential, if they can mine an interesting story out of it in time. I thought the remake was for the most part a dispiritingly flat experience, although it seemed to improve toward the last act and the iconic Medusa scenes were fun. Sadly, despite its cheese factor, the original 'Clash' was a better movie in my opinion. New writers and someone to push Worthington in the acting department would be nice - which he seems to desire anyway.

Post #: 3
If it's as bad as the first one - 14/7/2010 9:19:51 AM   
chris wootton

Then they can fecking keep it.

Post #: 4
Sam Worthington - 14/7/2010 10:21:17 AM   
lukeyboy

was the biggest problem with Clash of the Titans - the man's so overated! And i didn't like the fact that they cut out Danny Houston and seemingly loads of other guff out of the movie. That said, i'm going to be a complete hypocrite now and admit that regardless of these things i quite enjoyed the movie (it ticked all the boxes as far as summer popcorn flicks go) and I would be quite interested in seeing a sequel. I would also like to see as directors cut of the first one with Danny Houston and all of his watery godliness included!

Post #: 5
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ - 14/7/2010 11:45:35 AM   
whysoseriousneil

Both me and the Mrs fell asleep during the first...

Say no more!

Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Clash Of The Titans 2 Starts Next Feb Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI