Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

New Scott Pilgrim Vs The World Poster

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New Scott Pilgrim Vs The World Poster Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Scott Pilgrim Vs The World Poster - 6/7/2010 6:57:15 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
RE: Rant.... - 7/7/2010 12:38:03 AM   
odddaze

They weren't available online because that all went to shit last year, then again, I got them online this year, well more like in line, I bought tix in person, so no, they were not only available on the phone.

I am The Ugly Truth!
Post #: 2
RE: Rant.... - 8/7/2010 8:42:53 AM   
PhillusMac

Whilst I agree with you, that people could have gone down to the BFI Southbank and queue'd online/inline/outofline/powerline, you can't deny that major lapses of foresight were made in the release of the tickets. I don't blame Empire, or BFI, I just hope that lessons are learnt from the errors of judgement for next year.

It's not that people are angry because they didn't get tickets, they are angry because the phone system wasn't up to speed and anyone calling at 11am, had just as much chance as someone calling at 10:30am due to the 10 minute queue cut out system, inherently frustrating. They are angry because for 2 years it's been an exclusive event where tickets were bought by the loyal few up until days before the event, this year blown out of all proportion by Tweeting from a major contributor to the event. It probably also may possibly only be rumour, but if the BFI memberships are renewed on the first Tuesday of the month, this too was a collosal oversight.

I would also guess that maybe, having noses rubbed in it with zero journalism about the cock up, but plenty about the awesome event doesn't help and causes some to lashe out and, it would seem, have their posts deleted.

Hey ho

(in reply to odddaze)
Post #: 3
More hype - 8/7/2010 9:51:54 AM   
macmurphy

Am I the only one who thinks this looks like absolute shite?

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 4
- 10/7/2010 4:49:46 PM   
Randomentalist

So uhhh, where can I get hold of one of these posters?

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 5
RE: - 11/7/2010 9:25:49 AM   
harrison247

They say that Scott Pilgrim will close movie-con, but does this mean that it is actually part of movie-con on Sunday or is it the exclusive preview on Sunday night that you have to pay for?

(in reply to Randomentalist)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New Scott Pilgrim Vs The World Poster Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI