Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

The Breaking Point

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> The Breaking Point Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The Breaking Point - 3/7/2010 8:18:15 PM   
matsnowie

I'm confused why everyone thinks the break should/will be at the Malfoy mansion (besides that time I think the producer mentioned it) but I think the break should/will be the scene in Luna Lovegood's house when Harry asks Luna's father what the symbol means and he says, "Oh, you mean the Deathly Hallows?" as if it's no big deal. CUT TO BLACK, "TO BE CONTINUED," *everyone moans in disappointment*

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 31
Dumbledores tomb? - 4/7/2010 1:26:39 AM   
goodnightbanana

Am i the only one who figures this is Voldemort claiming the 'elder wand' from Dumbledore's tomb? looks like hes on a tomb :P

Post #: 32
- 4/7/2010 1:27:38 AM   
goodnightbanana

Image 14 i mean :D

Post #: 33
Tomb - 5/7/2010 8:33:29 AM   
timbo1234

goodnightbanana is right: image 14 is at Dumbledors tomb. There is some concept art online somewhere for the last film showing a scene they were going to film at the funeral.

Post #: 34
Dumbledore & Bella - 16/7/2010 1:47:45 PM   
Wagg

Is no-one going to mention the most intriguing shot in the trailer when a seemingly White haired figure is on a mound surrounded by White light with who appears to be Bellatrix at the foot of the mound!?!
Both are facing away from the camera & I can only relate the White haired figure to dumbledore!!!!

Post #: 35
RE: Dumbledore & Bella - 20/8/2010 10:50:13 AM   
Lindea

quote:

ORIGINAL: Wagg

Is no-one going to mention the most intriguing shot in the trailer when a seemingly White haired figure is on a mound surrounded by White light with who appears to be Bellatrix at the foot of the mound!?!
Both are facing away from the camera & I can only relate the White haired figure to dumbledore!!!!

I really don't see any white hair there. To me it looks like it's Voldemort on the top. But if it is a white haired figure it could of course be Aberforth.

Also by now it has been revealed that they'll split the movies after they escape from Malfoy Manor to Shell Cottage. With part 1 ending with Voldemort breaking in to the White Tomb and stealing the Elder Wand.

(in reply to Wagg)
Post #: 36
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> The Breaking Point Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI