K-Ville

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> K-Ville Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
K-Ville - 24/6/2010 7:04:58 PM   
Lang

New cop show set in New Orleans two years after Hurricane Katrina. Anthony Anderson and Cole Hauser play the two cops that drive the series along.

Anderson's character Boulet was abandoned by his original partner while tending victims of the hurricane.

Two years pass and Boulet shows that signs of cracking up as a result of the abandonment of his partner and the state of the city after the hurricane.
Enter Hauser's Cobb an out of towner transferred in and partnered with Boulet. His backstory is revealed at the end and could be considered a spoiler as it may change the way you view the first episode.

Clearly there will be fireworks between the two cops.

Pilot episode was pretty damn good i must admit, look forward to see how it prospers from here.

< Message edited by Lang -- 24/6/2010 7:10:40 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: K-Ville - 24/6/2010 9:06:37 PM   
Zaphod121

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lang

New cop show set in New Orleans two years after Hurricane Katrina. Anthony Anderson and Cole Hauser play the two cops that drive the series along.

Anderson's character Boulet was abandoned by his original partner while tending victims of the hurricane.

Two years pass and Boulet shows that signs of cracking up as a result of the abandonment of his partner and the state of the city after the hurricane.
Enter Hauser's Cobb an out of towner transferred in and partnered with Boulet. His backstory is revealed at the end and could be considered a spoiler as it may change the way you view the first episode.

Pilot episode was pretty damn good i must admit, look forward to see how it prospers from here.

I wouldn't exactly call it new seeing as it aired and was subsequently canceled in 2007.

< Message edited by Zaphod121 -- 24/6/2010 9:07:12 PM >

(in reply to Lang)
Post #: 2
RE: K-Ville - 24/6/2010 11:03:56 PM   
MI Cruise

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zaphod121

quote:

I wouldn't exactly call it new seeing as it aired and was subsequently canceled in 2007.

and wasnt this shown last year on Five USA.
the fact that it was cancelled mid season put me off watching it.

< Message edited by MI Cruise -- 24/6/2010 11:04:27 PM >

www.letterboxd.com/micruise1/films/

(in reply to Zaphod121)
Post #: 3
RE: K-Ville - 25/6/2010 1:59:26 AM   
Lang

quote:

ORIGINAL: MI Cruise

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zaphod121

quote:

and wasnt this shown last year on Five USA.
the fact that it was cancelled mid season put me off watching it.

really this is news to me...oh well nevermind

(in reply to MI Cruise)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> K-Ville Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI