Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings >> RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck Page: <<   < prev  3 4 5 [6] 7   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck - 28/8/2012 4:37:46 PM   
Harry Tuttle

quote:

ORIGINAL: Prophet_of_Doom

quote:

ORIGINAL: homersimpson_esq

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation

Narnia still managed to appeal to adults

No it didn't. It was shit. Narnia the books are amazing. The films are soulless and horrid.

Have you read them recently hse? I was quite surprised ... the film prompted me to go back and read them and I thought the writing was terrible. I mean, embarrassingly bad! Whereas I can read Fantastic Mr Fox (or at least force it upon my baby daughter) and still think "that's brilliant!"

That was my opinion of them when I was 11. Considering that a rather large part of my childhood reading consisted of hand me down Enid Blyton books* by my cousin I think that's pretty damning of the series.

*That's probably why I'm a massive faux upper class racist lol jk, that's down to my upbringing.

< Message edited by Harry Tuttle -- 28/8/2012 4:44:40 PM >

Acting...Naturaaal

Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

Blood Island. So called because it's the exact shape of some blood

(in reply to Prophet_of_Doom)
Post #: 151
RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck - 28/8/2012 4:38:41 PM   
chris kilby

quote:

ORIGINAL: vad3r

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives

quote:

The Hobbit -

Looks absolutely dire is putting it mildly. As a huge fan of LotR this is the EXACT OPPOSITE of those films. Where's the darkness? Why is Aragorn son of Arathorn, Legolas and Sean Bean now a bunch of annoying dwarves and hobbits? Why is there jokes and dwarf 'comedy'?
Please do not give me the 'but it's a kids book and not LotR''. Make it an adult film then. Why put EXACTLY what's in the book on film. Have some balls and makes changes for a film adaptation of a book made 75 years ago.

But, erm, it is isn't it?

And? Why should that stop a film being something entirely different?

I for one and pretty much everyone else doesn't want to watch a Middle Earth kids film.

Sorry, was there a vote on this? Cos I never received my ballot papers.

(You're right of course, though. You know what I want to see this Christmas? Frodo Does Dallas! And so does pretty much everyone else!)*

* You know, if this is genuine trolling, I think you really need to raise your game. Try being a bit subtler/less obviously knuckle-headed next time. I mean no-one is really this dense, are they? Are they...?

< Message edited by chris kilby -- 28/8/2012 4:42:30 PM >

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 152
RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck - 28/8/2012 4:38:45 PM   
Prophet_of_Doom

quote:

ORIGINAL: chris kilby

quote:

The plot holes one was the one that I commented in-thread on, and that was pre-tty negative. Affectionately picking holes in favourite films?

You and I probably could and should have been friends. If you weren't... well, you. Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.)

I feel like I've just walked in half way through an Ibsen drama.

(in reply to chris kilby)
Post #: 153
RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck - 28/8/2012 4:39:33 PM   
horribleives

quote:

Like I said in my first post, I understand The Hobbit IS a kids book. My point is that if it was altered into something more sinister and dark like LotR it would be so much more appealing to adults and it's fan base than the light hearted Narnia-eque family fantasy/screwball dwarf comedy that we have now.

The same lighthearted Narnia-esque family fantasy/scewball comedy that none of us have seen yet? And who said lighthearted Narnia-esque family/fantasy screwball dwarf comedies don't appeal to adults? Just 'cos someone's over the age of 18 it doesn't mean they sit around watching Irriversible all day.

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 154
RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck - 28/8/2012 4:40:01 PM   
vad3r

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

quote:

ORIGINAL: giggity

okay i know i haven't been on this board long but i'm convinced Vad3r is either a troll or 13 years old. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Is that tumbleweed I see there?..........

Ditto Homer on Narnia films - shit

Not ditto Homer on books.

giggity, if you don't like me or my opinions please feel free to block me. It is however extremely childish to continue to rather hurl abuse than join a discussion.

Single Virgin Mod Candidate 2013

quote:

To paraphrase the great man himself:

Vad3r won't go anywhere near this.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 155
RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck - 28/8/2012 4:41:49 PM   
elab49

quote:

quote:

The plot holes one was the one that I commented in-thread on, and that was pre-tty negative. Affectionately picking holes in favourite films?

Fixed that for you.

If you have a problem with that particular thread, I suggest you take it up with EMPIRE. It was inspired by an article which appeared in the magazine ten years ago. It's Only A Movie, But... II, where such luminaries as Kim Newman - you've heard of him? - "laboriously picked holes" in their favourite films. But then, being a big, bad mod and all, you clearly know better than the likes of him.

If, on the other hand, you have a problem with me... Well, I suppose I'll just have to get over that, won't I?

Incidentally, subject of a joke/satire over here, target over there? Yes? No? The whole point of that Plot Holes thread which still bafflingly escapes your no-doubt rigorous attention and forensic mind (even though I spelled it out clearly in the OP) is that no film is perfect. All films, all works of fiction, have plot holes/flaws in them. Even the best ones. Including Shakespeare, Dickens and beyond. No work of fiction could ever hope to withstand the frankly tedious levels of scrutiny all movies are routinely subjected to online by uptight fanboys with way too much to prove. I realise you have bad reading habits (you told me yourself - does "tl, dr" ring any bells? Maybe if you'd actually bothered to read those instead of making a big show of not reading them - say, what? - you'd have a less biased impression of me than what you've gleaned from what were some rather glib and throwaway bits of nonsense.)

The subject of that thread was plot holes. The point of that thread (which I now suspect you are deliberately avoiding - maybe you're allergic or something) was the futility and pointless reductionism of endlessly pointing them out because, well, where's the fun in that? Unless the filmmakers are taking the piss, I don't get overly-excited about even egregious plot-holes - or I wouldn't enjoy The Dark Knight Trilogy so much, would I? I don't make a habit of pointing plot holes out to score points or feel superior in some way. No, I just do it for cheap laughs. You could say it's my motivation in life. I think there's more than enough po-faced seriousness to go round already, especially online. Don't you?

As you yourself so eloquently put it: fuck sake!

(It's ironic, but I think we are actually in broad agreement on this score, you and I. Which you would realise if you could stop grabbing the wrong end of the stick and beating about the bush with it for five minutes. It is entirely possible that you are completely wrong about me and have been wilfully misinterpreting everything I say. Playing to the gallery, perhaps? Some people must be very easily impressed. But that's OK, cos I seriously doubt I'm wrong about you. It's a shame, really. You and I probably could and should have been friends. If you weren't... well, you. Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.)

Chris - Have you thought of perhaps toning down some of the drama and sarcasm and actually just having a solid discussion? You're a knowledgeable poster and could make a great contribution - but often the valuable points are lost in 10 paragraph long productions. This is said without rancour - posting styles can put backs up and you are aware enough to realise yours can be deliberately annoying. But have you ever tried just engaging without quite so much of the melodramatic flourish? Not removing personality or character - but just enough to stop seeming to put peoples back up while enjoying it?

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

Post #: 156
RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck - 28/8/2012 4:42:27 PM   
Deviation

quote:

quote:

Dark and gritty does not mean quality nor adult. Put this in your head.

Like I said, it depends on the film. Would Toy Story benefit from an R? No. Would Terminator? Yes.

Dark and gritty does not = quality. They do however, have the power to make films more intriguing, unpredictable and unique if used correctly. I'd always prefer to watch something more adult orientated than be given a version to appeal to a broader range of people and not be in danger of offending anyone.

Have the power but doesn't always happen, occasionally they go into the silly direction. The Hobbit doesn't need to be dark nor horror in tone, and that includes the film.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dpp1978
There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

I really wish I could go down to see Privates

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 157
RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck - 28/8/2012 4:46:14 PM   
vad3r

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

The Hobbit -

Looks absolutely dire is putting it mildly. As a huge fan of LotR this is the EXACT OPPOSITE of those films. Where's the darkness? Why is Aragorn son of Arathorn, Legolas and Sean Bean now a bunch of annoying dwarves and hobbits? Why is there jokes and dwarf 'comedy'?
Please do not give me the 'but it's a kids book and not LotR''. Make it an adult film then. Why put EXACTLY what's in the book on film. Have some balls and makes changes for a film adaptation of a book made 75 years ago.

I for one and pretty much everyone else doesn't want to watch a Middle Earth kids film.

(You're right of course, though. You know what I want to see this Christmas? Frodo Does Dallas! And so does pretty much everyone else!)*

Actually yes you're right, the majority of people would rather watch a kids Middle Earth film than an adult one. I can imagine all those adults screaming ''Tone it down!!''.

quote:

* You know, if this genuine trolling, I think you really need to up your game. Try being a bit subtler/less obviously knuckle-headed next time. I mean no-one is really this dense, are they? Are they...?

Sorry I'm not as intelligent as you. If future I'll resort to making fun of people on the internet instead of participating in a discussion.
If you don't like me or my opinions please feel free to block me. It is however extremely childish to continue to rather hurl abuse than join a discussion.

quote:

Post #: 158
RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck - 28/8/2012 4:47:48 PM   
chris kilby

quote:

quote:

quote:

You and I probably could and should have been friends. If you weren't... well, you. Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.)

I feel like I've just walked in half way through an Ibsen drama.

More like The National Enquirer. Or a particularly unedifying edition of The Jeremy Kyle Show: "I Completely Misread A Delicate Situation Then Painted Myself Into An Increasingly Tight Corner Cos I Couldn't Be Seen To Back Down In Front Of Me Mates. Or Admit That - Hey! - I Could Have Been Wrong/A Bit Of A Div All Along!"

< Message edited by chris kilby -- 28/8/2012 4:48:27 PM >

Post #: 159
RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck - 28/8/2012 4:48:59 PM   
vad3r

Are Chris and Giggity one?

quote:

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 160
RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck - 28/8/2012 4:50:04 PM   
Ref

quote:

quote:

Have you read LOTR? Do you think it's a literal translation to the film? 

I haven't read the books bar snippets, no. It wouldn't change my love for the films in the slightest if I read them and they were either identical or completely different to the films. I judge films of it's own merits not it's source.

Well then what the fuck have you been going on about?

"Why be faithful to the book?", "Needs to be more adult!" blah blah balh.

So if you had read the LotRs books, you would have known that PJ changed Faramir's character tremendously. So why frigging fret about The Hobbit from a tiny trailer?!

EDIT: for my grammar.

< Message edited by Ref -- 28/8/2012 4:55:32 PM >

Viewers of a nervous disposition may be interested to know that your television is off and I am speaking to you from inside your head...

Hugh Dennis, Mock the Week

Icon created by the talented JaD

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 161
RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck - 28/8/2012 4:50:20 PM   
Harry Tuttle

quote:

Nah, you just have the same effect on everyone.

Acting...Naturaaal

Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

Blood Island. So called because it's the exact shape of some blood

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 162
RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck - 28/8/2012 4:50:53 PM   
Rgirvan44

I am enjoying all of this btw.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to Harry Tuttle)
Post #: 163
RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck - 28/8/2012 4:53:34 PM   
Deviation

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44

I am enjoying all of this btw.

You're such a Thailand in the Vietnam War guy. You disgust me.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dpp1978
There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

I really wish I could go down to see Privates

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 164
RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck - 28/8/2012 4:53:47 PM   
homersimpson_esq

quote:

But then, being a big, bad mod and all, you clearly know better than the likes of him.

My being a mod is entirely irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

quote:

I realise you have bad reading habits (you told me yourself - does "tl, dr" ring any bells? Maybe if you'd actually bothered to read those instead of making a big show of not reading them - say, what? - you'd have a less biased impression of me than what you've gleaned from what were some rather glib and throwaway bits of nonsense.)

Did you maybe not think that the "tl;dr" comment itself was glib and throwaway and that I actually did read it? I enjoy reading about films... it's why I come here. And I've written as much, if not more, about TDKR myself! That was the glib and throwaway nature of the response! But you were so quick to jump down my throat I couldn't be bothered trying to explain that at the time!

quote:

The subject of that thread was plot holes. The point of that thread (which I now suspect you are deliberately avoiding - maybe you're allergic or something) was the futility and pointless reductionism of endlessly pointing them out because, well, where's the fun in that?

It does make me wonder at the point of the thread, though, if you yourself are saying where is the fun in doing exactly what the thread tried to do...

quote:

You and I probably could and should have been friends. If you weren't... well, you. Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.

Ah, and you were nearly doing so well, but then with the personal attack and all. Now you made me sad again.

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

Post #: 165
RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck - 28/8/2012 4:54:46 PM   
homersimpson_esq

quote:

I Have Been A Bit Of A Div All Along!

Teehee.

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

Post #: 166
RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck - 28/8/2012 4:59:55 PM   
vad3r

quote:

quote:

Like I said in my first post, I understand The Hobbit IS a kids book. My point is that if it was altered into something more sinister and dark like LotR it would be so much more appealing to adults and it's fan base than the light hearted Narnia-eque family fantasy/screwball dwarf comedy that we have now.

The same lighthearted Narnia-esque family fantasy/scewball comedy that none of us have seen yet?

Again, like I said in my original post, this thread is all about assumptions. Could The Hobbit (film) turn out to be a complete 360 from the trailers and clips? Yes. Is it Likely? No.

quote:

And who said lighthearted Narnia-esque family/fantasy screwball dwarf comedies don't appeal to adults? Just 'cos someone's over the age of 18 it doesn't mean they sit around watching Irriversible all day.

I don't know about you, but I'm bored with Narnia and screwball dwarf comedies. I like my fantasy/dramas dark and adult (like LotR) and for more lighthearted fare turn to TV comedy.

< Message edited by vad3r -- 28/8/2012 5:00:23 PM >

quote:

(in reply to horribleives)
Post #: 167
RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck - 28/8/2012 5:01:26 PM   
vad3r

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harry Tuttle

quote:

But we've always been cool right?

< Message edited by vad3r -- 28/8/2012 8:23:16 PM >

quote:

Post #: 168
RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck - 28/8/2012 5:04:29 PM   
horribleives

I've got no interest in watching The Hobbit either, but it's not because it's a kids film.
And come on, The LOTR trilogy aren't that dark and adult - we're still talking family films here. Which is no bad thing.

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 169
RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck - 28/8/2012 5:06:46 PM   
vad3r

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ref

quote:

quote:

I haven't read the books bar snippets, no. It wouldn't change my love for the films in the slightest if I read them and they were either identical or completely different to the films. I judge films of it's own merits not it's source.

So if you had read the LotRs books, you would have known that PJ changed Faramir's character tremendously.

For The Hobbit to be different to the books they need to change a hell of a lot more than one side characters personality.

quote:

So why frigging fret about The Hobbit from a tiny trailer?!

Again, like I said in my original post, this thread is all about assumptions. Could The Hobbit (film) turn out to be a complete 360 from the trailers and clips? Yes. Is it Likely? No.

< Message edited by vad3r -- 28/8/2012 5:12:30 PM >

quote:

(in reply to Ref)
Post #: 170
RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck - 28/8/2012 5:08:15 PM   
Dirk Miggler

Jackson changed/left out all sorts of shit for LotR that was in the books but he did everything with respect for the source material and in the hope that those changes would ultimately make a better "film" (not everything on the page translates well on screen). Most people would say for the most part he got things right and the films were a huge success so I can't see any reason why Jackson should be doubted now especially if your a fan of the first films. Seems bizarre and I don't think we have seen anywhere near enough footage (3mins of three 2 hour films) to really gauge what sort of tone Jackson is going for.

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 171
RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck - 28/8/2012 5:12:30 PM   
gunstar

You know what's sad? Apart from The Hobbit, I don't even know what big films are anticipated so I can't say whether they will suck or not.

'We can take these Deadites! We can take them.....with science."

"We'll get 'em. We'll throw the book at them. Assault and kidnapping. Assault with a gun and a bourbon and a sports car."

"Falcon! Grab my ankles!"

(in reply to Dirk Miggler)
Post #: 172
RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck - 28/8/2012 5:20:00 PM   
Prophet_of_Doom

quote:

ORIGINAL: gunstar

You know what's sad? Apart from The Hobbit, I don't even know what big films are anticipated so I can't say whether they will suck or not.

http://www.empireonline.com/futurefilms/

(in reply to gunstar)
Post #: 173
RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck - 28/8/2012 5:22:26 PM   
chris kilby

quote:

Chris - Have you thought of perhaps toning down some of the drama and sarcasm and actually just having a solid discussion? You're a knowledgeable poster and could make a great contribution - but often the valuable points are lost in 10 paragraph long productions. This is said without rancour - posting styles can put backs up and you are aware enough to realise yours can be deliberately annoying. But have you ever tried just engaging without quite so much of the melodramatic flourish? Not removing personality or character - but just enough to stop seeming to put peoples back up while enjoying it?

I see what your saying and I appreciate it, I really do.

I have been trying to have solid discussions since I got here, as you well know. (eg, The Dark Knight Rises Review Thread.) But it seems I can't win. If I try to be serious, I get sneered at. If I try to be glib, humorous or facetious, I get sneered at. Curiously, by the same people - "a clique," apparently, if my in-box is to be believed. Led by a mod, no less. Saints and ministers of grace defend us! But if that's what the mods are like round 'ere then I shudder to think what the trolls must be like. (Present company excepted, of course...)

Yes, I can be long-winded and annoying. I'm the first to admit it. (I could hardly deny it!) But never deliberately. I'm just not into the whole brevity thing - "Fuck sake," etc. And if I "put people's backs up," (some people's) that's really not my problem. Nor should it be. Isn't that what the "BLOCK" button's for? Besides, some people's backs are always up. Your rancorous colleague for instance who, without being melodramatic or anything, has clearly taken a dislike to me and, as others have pointed out, isn't slow or shy to demonstrate that at every possible opportunity. I think my response to that has been restrained and remarkably civilised under the circumstances, don't you? And if that puts his back up further... Well, I think that says a lot more about him than it does about me. But then I would say that, wouldn't I...?

(As for the sarcasm... Sorry. It's my manner. It looks insubordinate, but it isn't really. And this IS the toned-down version, BTW. Imagine what I must be like when I actually lose my temper... )

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 174
RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck - 28/8/2012 5:28:06 PM   
chris kilby

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Narnia still managed to appeal to adults

No it didn't. It was shit. Narnia the books are amazing. The films are soulless and horrid.

Have you read them recently hse? I was quite surprised ... the film prompted me to go back and read them and I thought the writing was terrible. I mean, embarrassingly bad! Whereas I can read Fantastic Mr Fox (or at least force it upon my baby daughter) and still think "that's brilliant!"

That was my opinion of them when I was 11. Considering that a rather large part of my childhood reading consisted of hand me down Enid Blyton books* by my cousin I think that's pretty damning of the series.

*That's probably why I'm a massive faux upper class racist lol jk, that's down to my upbringing.

I know how you feel. I just read back my last couple of posts and this place seems to be turning me into Bertie Wooster. Which is doubly odd as ah'm fae Glasgae! Must be what happens when you bite your tongue for long enough - what ho, chaps! Toodle-pip, etc...

Post #: 175
RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck - 28/8/2012 5:28:20 PM   
gunstar

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: gunstar

http://www.empireonline.com/futurefilms/

Brilliant! Thanks!

'We can take these Deadites! We can take them.....with science."

"We'll get 'em. We'll throw the book at them. Assault and kidnapping. Assault with a gun and a bourbon and a sports car."

"Falcon! Grab my ankles!"

Post #: 176
RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck - 28/8/2012 5:34:49 PM   
chris kilby

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

The Hobbit -

Actually yes you're right, the majority of people would rather watch a kids Middle Earth film than an adult one. I can imagine all those adults screaming ''Tone it down!!''.

quote:

* You know, if this genuine trolling, I think you really need to up your game. Try being a bit subtler/less obviously knuckle-headed next time. I mean no-one is really this dense, are they? Are they...?

Sorry I'm not as intelligent as you.

I wouldn't be so sure of that if I were you...

quote:

If future I'll resort to making fun of people on the internet instead of participating in a discussion.

But... But... But I'm "people on the internet" too!

quote:

If you don't like me or my opinions please feel free to block me. It is however extremely childish to continue to rather hurl abuse than join a discussion.

Hang on a sec! I'm getting amnesia and deja-vu at the same time here. Are you a rogue computer programme or something? Cos if you're not, that was actually quite funny.

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 177
RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck - 28/8/2012 5:37:30 PM   
chris kilby

quote:

What? Like Siamese Twins or something?

(Ah'm no' Siamese. Ah'm Scottish, etc!)

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 178
RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck - 28/8/2012 5:38:44 PM   
chris kilby

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ref

quote:

quote:

So if you had read the LotRs books, you would have known that PJ changed Faramir's character tremendously. So why frigging fret about The Hobbit from a tiny trailer?!

A lovely lady.

(in reply to Ref)
Post #: 179
RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck - 28/8/2012 5:39:33 PM   
chris kilby

quote:

quote:

Ouch.

Post #: 180
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 [6] 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings >> RE: Big anticipated films you predict will suck Page: <<   < prev  3 4 5 [6] 7   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI