Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 18/3/2012 4:56:50 PM   
waqarabbas

i agree with it leon is number 1 ,
i never play resident evil but i saw the CGi movie re degeneration.
in which leon shows his skills and mind.
also he is hot and just like a hero

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 61
i am leon s kennedy - 18/3/2012 5:00:01 PM   
waqarabbas

hey its impossible i m the real hero and you put me on 44 its really funny and wrong so please give me my original spot no.1.
if you dont give me this place i will shoot you guys just like i do in game
shoot them in the headhahahahahahha

Post #: 62
- 18/3/2012 5:02:54 PM   
waqarabbas

i m a marine
i just want to tell with you guys that the style of leon with gun in his hand is really awesome just like a real agent or soldier.

Post #: 63
- 18/3/2012 5:04:44 PM   
waqarabbas

i love leon s keenedy he is the no .1 hero in the world ...
i saw it on youtube

Post #: 64
No master chief - 23/3/2012 4:53:24 AM   
cole1357

WTF no halo characters at all what is wrong with empire master chief definitely deserves #1

Post #: 65
ITT: Butthurt kids - 28/3/2012 5:55:44 AM   
Hannibal942

The list is perfect. I'm happy to see the Nameless One in the top 5, and any attention to Planescape: Torment is awesome. I would've personally lowered Master Chief but it seems you have a lot if butthurt halo fans here.

Gotta love seeing seeing PC characters in the top 5. Shodan, TNO, and Gordon Freeman. Well played Empire. Don't listen to the kiddies.

Post #: 66
- 24/4/2012 10:37:09 AM   
Noudletown

What a poorly done job on the names.. there where a few good ones. Metal Gear? Star Fox etc... what a load of shit, very useless.

Post #: 67
- 1/5/2012 6:23:42 PM   
Dragcidoe

Where the f*ck is Shadow the Hedgehog?????????????????

Post #: 68
- 12/5/2012 7:59:53 PM   
Master Chief96

Where is Crash Bandicoot?

Post #: 69
In Freeman we trust - 4/6/2012 6:04:06 AM   
Nukes_of_Hazard

Gordon Freeman is the clear choice.. Solid Snake, Master Chief and all these casual gamer noob characters don't belong on that list.

Post #: 70
- 4/6/2012 6:09:43 AM   
Nukes_of_Hazard

People who complain about Gordon Freeman having the number 1 spot never played the Half Life series. And if they did, it was Half Life 1 that they picked up a couple of months ago and stopped playing straight away because "the graphics were bad"

Post #: 71
Where is Weatley?? - 10/6/2012 8:28:45 PM   
CambiMan

Wheatley from Portal 2 should be here with Glados. A brilliant character that is always hilarious with Steven Merchant's great voice backing it that should be on this list for the opening scene of Portal 2 alone, not to mention the rest of the game.

Post #: 72
Vincent Valentine - 15/6/2012 12:21:00 PM   
dgribble

To not have him top of the list is blasphamey; to even include him in the list puts you on my death list.

Post #: 73
Mortal Kombat? - 21/6/2012 1:35:09 AM   
Gr8SaiyanMan216

what happened to Liu Kang?!?! because we all know that mortal kombat is a WAAYYY better video game series than street fighter. this list is crap in some cases. why do you have mario higher than link?

Post #: 74
Mortal Kombat? - 21/6/2012 1:35:10 AM   
Gr8SaiyanMan216

what happened to Liu Kang?!?! because we all know that mortal kombat is a WAAYYY better video game series than street fighter. this list is crap in some cases. why do you have mario higher than link?

Post #: 75
RE: In Freeman we trust - 21/6/2012 1:43:23 AM   
Gr8SaiyanMan216

what in HELL makes you say that Master Cheif is not better than this Freeman guy? i played both, and let me tell you, i had a better time watching paint try than that disgrace for a game!!!! beacuse everyone with at least a half of a brain knows that someone like tingle from "The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask" is better than this guy. you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to games.

(in reply to Nukes_of_Hazard)
Post #: 76
Somewhat Dissappointed - 24/6/2012 10:32:34 PM   
shierrarobin

Several of the characters on this list I've never even heard of. Same with my very avid gamer friends. Several characters who we feel should have made the list did not. These characters at least deserved a spot on the list: Albert Wesker, Megaman, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the Dragon, Liu Kang, Sora from Kingdom Hearts, Yoshi, Ezio from Assassin's Creed, Fox, Vincent Valentine, and Red from Pokemon Red, Green, Blue and Yellow..

Also, some of these characters are far higher or far lower on the list than they should be. I don't think I'm alone in thinking that Donkey Kong should be far higher on the list than 48. Also, the number one character shouldn't even be in the top 10 and yet he was placed at the top. This list needs to be reevaluated.

Post #: 77
- 29/6/2012 7:59:56 AM   
lee triple s fan

Why isn't Shadow the hedgehog in here? He's way much cooler than lots of them. And just why you guys think Mario's greater than Sonic? I know that Mario has got more games than Sonic, but Sonic's games' story plot is much interesting and has cooler bosses. Not like Mario only defeating Bowser, Sonic had at least more than 5 different bosses with different abilities. Not only that, Sonic has cooler transformations( Werehog, Super Sonic, Darkspine Sonic...) Unlike Mario just eating a mushroom/flower and turn big or something like that.

Post #: 78
- 30/6/2012 10:33:13 PM   
Rdog13

Niko Bellic...

Post #: 79
Way Off - 31/7/2012 4:59:20 PM   
videofrieddagamemind

Mario is 1, and Sonic and Link are tied for second (or 2 and 3), after that the debates can start. But if you're including Sephiroth, how not Ganon? Ryu but not Sub-Zero? Metroid - sure enough, where's Mega Man? This list appears to have been made by one or two people who are less the 23 years old. Adjusted by the voters, it would get a lot closer to reality from what I can tell. No one comes before Mario, no one.

Post #: 80
- 7/8/2012 9:27:35 AM  1 votes
trevor_hunter

I'm registerd this s*** hole site ony for say this..

this short list totaly bulls***

there is no

altair/ ezio ( assassin's creed)

commander shepard ( mass effect)

Alex mercer ( prototype)

Diablo ( diablo/ blizzard)

niko bellick or CJ ( GTA)

dowakin ( skyrim) ETC...

and you guys put pacman on it ? GTFO nuff said !

Post #: 81
max payne? - 9/8/2012 2:55:37 PM   
russpook

considering this is a film magazine site i would have thought they'd have max payne? i mean not even at number 50? really? yet they have "dirk the daring"?

Post #: 82
RE: No master chief - 20/9/2012 7:16:42 PM   
Finnymint

Perhaps #1 overrated character, like he is in IGN's list of overrated video game characters. I love halo games but really master chief is an awful character from a personal stand point. Speaking strictly from context of the games (not the nerdy books of the halo franchise I've heard fan boys rave about in regards to his "character depth"), Master chief's persona is hardly explored and he is as his appearance makes him to be, a walking cyborg (really a machine). He rarely talks and his "character" is barely scratched at the surface. Now maybe perhaps this ll be different in halo 4. Not to say master chief isnt one of the most recognizeable characters ever mad, but he certainly isn't one of the best in actual quality.

(in reply to cole1357)
Post #: 83
RE: max payne? - 20/9/2012 7:25:47 PM   
Finnymint

quote:

ORIGINAL: russpook
considering this is a film magazine site i would have thought they'd have max payne? i mean not even at number 50? really? yet they have "dirk the daring"?

Couldn't agree with you more on this. Having played max Payne 3, I can't remember playing a game more character driven and having a protagonist with as much personal depth and anguish as max. Although given this list is a little outdated, where Max Payne 3 was not around and perhaps the franchise's reputation being tainted by the awful movie adaptation with mark wahlberg that did the original source no justice, it would maybe be different had it been released after Max Payne 3.

(in reply to russpook)
Post #: 84
Where's Johnny Gat or Niko Bellic? or Pikachu? - 30/9/2012 12:44:08 PM  1 votes
jimbo619y2j

This list is missing some great characters. Johnny Gat is the ultimate bad-ass. Niko Bellic is the epitomy of one of the greatest video games of all time (even though the game was mediocre in my opinion). And where the hell is Pikachu?

Post #: 85
This is so wrong. - 10/10/2012 7:44:17 PM  1 votes
charlesgwinters

Your missing Master Chief, Mario should be #1 followed by Link or Sonic. Who ever made this list should never do anything like this again.

Post #: 86
- 19/10/2012 6:15:32 PM   
bogdanukr

What about Shepard? How could you forget John Marston? Or any of Assassin's (Altair or Ezio)? Cpt. Price or Soap McTawish? Instead of these GREAT charracters we have some strange cartoonish monsters. C'mon guys, you know I'm right.

Post #: 87
Gordon Freeman = Morgon Freeman - 6/11/2012 4:42:56 PM   
The Bounty Hunter

It amazes me that you all cannot agree on the one character that is the best. IT also does not surprise me. People have varying choices, just be happy that your favorites even exist.

Post #: 88
Snake should be number 1 - 16/11/2012 6:25:35 AM   
Solidshaggy

Ok don't give me that shit about everyone has they're own opinions it is fact that snake is the best video game character of all time. If you've ever played the games you would see that. Snake has an elaborate story and when the movie comes out soon ,which they are making it btw, it will be the most successful video game to movie exchange. Halo fanboys are just pissed thier movie never got made. A halo movie would be dumb it's just a stupid shooter with no plot. It would be the same as making a COD movie no point at all. Metal Gear Solid games are masterpieces and have the best story's ever. This is fact not opinion snake is number one and he's miles ahead of all the others. Only Nathan drake comes close behind at number 2. Video game characters come from great stories not stupid mindless shooters. FACT!!!!!!

Post #: 89
RE: In Freeman we trust(Yes, yes we do) - 28/11/2012 9:37:38 PM   
The One Freeman

I know why he thinks Freeman is better than Master Chief. Because Freeman fought through a destroyed research facility with a shotgun against electric launching aliens, sonic puppies, fire launching floaty things, the goverment black-ops, ninja's, Aliens who launch deadly bugs out there arm, Zombies, headcrabs(those latch on your head and make you a zombie),Sprinting zombies, poison zombies, fast headcrabs, poison headcrabs, the mother of headcrabs, A huge giant thing that can only be killed by a rocket or electricity which also launched fire, Helicopters, super advanced helicopters, gunships(organic machines that have pulsar weapon on it), Striders(walking version of a gunship, kinda, which has the auto pulsar weapon and a warp cannon), and a universal union who used portals to jump across the dimensional plane and take over countless other dimensions until gordon came along and pushed them off earth with a crowbar in his hand.

< Message edited by The One Freeman -- 28/11/2012 9:38:24 PM >

(in reply to Gr8SaiyanMan216)
Post #: 90
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI