Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Fallout: New Vegas

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Joypad >> RE: Fallout: New Vegas Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Fallout: New Vegas - 4/11/2010 10:09:01 PM   
SWOTBM

Just completed the game with the Wild Cards ending.  I loved the way the game finished and you can tell that Obsidian definitely put much more effort into the ending sequences and gave the story a greater sense of closure than in Fallout 3.  Whereas in the original it was much more vague about how things panned out, this one was much more detailed as it tells you the results of your actions in quests that you complete/fail, which I appreciated a lot. 

I'm still torn over which game is better; New Vegas or Fallout 3.  On the one hand New Vegas has so many bugs that it almost kills the experience (frame rate, freezing, falling through the floor etc.) and because of the same engine that was used for Fallout 3 the character models/landscapes can feel samey.  But on the other hand you have the refined gameplay (reputation, ADS, factions, companions), vastly improved voice acting and detailed story. 

Overall I would probably say that New Vegas is the better game but that for me Fallout 3 was the better experience.  I think what makes it such a tough call is that Fallout 3 was a unique experience and having played it first kind of lessened the experience of New Vegas; especially seeing as the graphics, AI etc are basically recycled from Fallout 3.  I think if I had not played Fallout 3 before New Vegas, then I would most definitely say Fallout 3 was not as good as New Vegas. 

PSN: light_brigade
Gamertag: chauders

(in reply to Stevie91)
Post #: 121
RE: Fallout: New Vegas - 5/11/2010 3:27:43 PM   
Rob

Are there any announced plans for DLC for New Vegas? I'm tempted to get it as I adored Fallout 3 but thinking about waiting until the "complete" collection is available.

Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

(in reply to SWOTBM)
Post #: 122
RE: Fallout: New Vegas - 5/11/2010 3:29:03 PM   
Chief

And I'm thinking of waiting until they've sorted all the problems.

(in reply to SWOTBM)
Post #: 123
RE: Fallout: New Vegas - 5/11/2010 9:27:27 PM   
the anomaly

I've borrowed this ... found an issue right away. Selected 'downloaded content' from the main menu ... and it crashed. Brill! I'm sure it will be fun. Though I'm in no rush to part with my cash for it. 

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 124
RE: Fallout: New Vegas - 5/11/2010 11:48:16 PM   
JessFranco

I'm about 30 hours in and it has crashed, perhaps, four times, which isn't bad going. It's strange that it seems much buggier for some people than others.

Even the French know better than to fuck with me

http://closer-to-perfection.tumblr.com/

(in reply to the anomaly)
Post #: 125
RE: Fallout: New Vegas - 6/11/2010 12:20:48 AM   
the anomaly

Hardcore anyone? ...

I was thinking about it. I've only played for a few mins. I've heard this is shorter than Fallout 3? I played that for over 100 hours doing all the side stories pretty much & all the DLC too. If this is shorter & with no DLC ... how long do you think it will take doing it normally ... and then in HARDCORE mode. I think the latter would be interesting as it would set it apart from Fallout 3 as I played that to death. Or does the game offer enough on it's own?

(in reply to JessFranco)
Post #: 126
RE: Fallout: New Vegas - 6/11/2010 12:32:46 AM   
Olaf

if you got 100 hours on F3 I'd say play it on Hardcore first time. It's not brutally difficult (just don't pick the small frame trait...) and any seasoned F3 player would be able to handle it without too much hassle. For me it's staved off some of the sense of over-familiarity mentioned above as it's a really interesting way of playing it without being too hard.

And I have no idea about the game's length tbh, the main story mission is probably shorter in one run but branches out a bunch of different ways so a lot of replay value. And some of the achievements are bastard hard so there's always that (10,000 damage unarmed?!?). There's DLC coming out next month, as well.

I tried to groan, Help! Help! But the tone that came out was that of polite conversation.

Empire Top 100 Albums Poll 2013: CLICK HERE

Post #: 127
RE: Fallout: New Vegas - 6/11/2010 12:40:50 AM   
SWOTBM

quote:

ORIGINAL: Olaf

And I have no idea about the game's length tbh, the main story mission is probably shorter in one run but branches out a bunch of different ways so a lot of replay value. And some of the achievements are bastard hard so there's always that (10,000 damage unarmed?!?). There's DLC coming out next month, as well.

I thought that would take forever as well, but it's actually fairly easy because unarmed includes things like power fists and there is a particularly powerful one in a mine near Jacobstown.  It can pretty much one-hit kill your average enemies and the Strength requirement is only 2, so you dont need to be a melee based character either. 

The one I'm currently stuck on is the 10,000 HP from eating food

(in reply to Olaf)
Post #: 128
RE: Fallout: New Vegas - 6/11/2010 10:40:18 AM   
the anomaly

quote:

ORIGINAL: SWOTBM
Just completed the game with the Wild Cards ending. 

How long did that take SWOTBM?

Oh and does it just end ... at the errrr ... end? You can't go back and carry on missions you missed?

(in reply to SWOTBM)
Post #: 129
RE: Fallout: New Vegas - 6/11/2010 12:32:17 PM   
SWOTBM

quote:

ORIGINAL: the anomaly

quote:

Oh and does it just end ... at the errrr ... end? You can't go back and carry on missions you missed?

That took me about 55 hours, but in that I did a lot of exploring and completed all the trophy quests apart from one.  I think if you just completed the main story quests you could probably get it done in 20 hours.  There are multiple  endings as well so if you play it through again properly you are looking at about 150-200 hours.  However there is a point in the game where, if you save it beforehand, you can just reload it each time and see all possible endings.  I think one of the biggest things that made this game shorter was that you can go almost anywhere from the start, whereas with Fallout 3 you had to travel through metro tunnels or wait until areas were unlocked etc.

And yeah, the game just ends, like Fallout 3 did before the DLCs came along.  Although it does make more sense in this game that you cannot free roam after you complete the main quest because depending on your choices it would be extremely difficult (or boring) to carry on after completing the main story.  The upcoming DLC should hopefully resolve some of the story issues, like Broken Steel did, and allow you to go back and mop up the remaining missions/trophies. 

Post #: 130
RE: Fallout: New Vegas - 7/11/2010 5:36:26 PM   
Harry Tuttle

quote:

quote:

quote:

That took me about 55 hours, but in that I did a lot of exploring and completed all the trophy quests apart from one.  I think if you just completed the main story quests you could probably get it done in 20 hours.  There are multiple  endings as well so if you play it through again properly you are looking at about 150-200 hours.  However there is a point in the game where, if you save it beforehand, you can just reload it each time and see all possible endings.  I think one of the biggest things that made this game shorter was that you can go almost anywhere from the start, whereas with Fallout 3 you had to travel through metro tunnels or wait until areas were unlocked etc.

Unless the game glitches on you that is and ****SPOILERS*** You end up having to kill Mr. House as he hasn't given you the Platinum Chip back (despite sending you to upgrade the Securitrons using said chip) *** END SPOILERS***

I've finished it with the NCR and Independent endings, I'm hoping to get the Legion and Mr. House endings using my 2nd playthrough (I'll be saving as soon as I enter the Strip and receive the notes from the NCR and the Legion). It's unfortunate that Boone absolutely hates the Legion (understandable though) because I've found all the companions I've used to be piss poor in comparison to him.

I've found me a few decent weapons on my 2nd playthrough including the Alien Blaster. Whoop, that's what I'm talking about . I think you can only pick it up if you've chosen the Wild Wastelands perk at the beginning of the game though.

By the way, the DLC next month is exclusive to the 360 version. Well they say exclusive, it'll probs be out on the PS3 a couple of months (or less) later.

< Message edited by Harry Tuttle -- 7/11/2010 5:40:57 PM >

Acting...Naturaaal

Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

Blood Island. So called because it's the exact shape of some blood

(in reply to SWOTBM)
Post #: 131
RE: Fallout: New Vegas - 7/11/2010 8:03:47 PM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

OK I'm not nearly as far ahead as some of you guys but I'm currently trying to.....

************* SPOILERS *****************

Find the bunker beneath fortification hill. I'm level 23 and i get to the Legionnairre's fort and they completely wipe me and my two buddies (Boone and ED-E) out straight away. Suffice to say by the time i get to the fort I'm on very bad terms with the Legionnairre's! Any suggestions on what to do? I assume the entrance to the bunker is hidden in the fort. I'm trying to track down Benny with the chip.

Pack your bags, we're going on a guilt trip!

(in reply to Harry Tuttle)
Post #: 132
RE: Fallout: New Vegas - 7/11/2010 11:39:56 PM   
the anomaly

quote:

quote:

quote:

And yeah, the game just ends, like Fallout 3 did before the DLCs came along.  Although it does make more sense in this game that you cannot free roam after you complete the main quest because depending on your choices it would be extremely difficult (or boring) to carry on after completing the main story.  The upcoming DLC should hopefully resolve some of the story issues, like Broken Steel did, and allow you to go back and mop up the remaining missions/trophies. 

Did you go through on Hardcore? I've started again on Hardcore. Just to mix things up a bit. Yet I'm not sure if this will be the playthrough where I try to do everything? Or should I rush the Hardcore playthrough and get it done. Then do another playthrough to get everything else? Choices choices ...

Oh you mentioned some sections being locked on Fallout 3 ... I don't remember anywhere being inaccessible from the start? You could get to 90% of the map right from the off. The only section you probaly couldn't get to was the main Elcalve base. I've heard the map is smaller in New Vegas ... not using the Metro tunnels would be a relief. I got used to them in Fallout 3. But at first I found it hard travelling about the city areas.

I've not played for long at all. But it's good to be back in the wasteland. If your into the story the set up etc does make you think differently. In the last game I got so caught up in everything that I just felt like I had to be the saviour of the wasteland. Wanting to follow in my fathers footsteps and well right the wrongs of the world. BUT well in this game I'm just some nobody who was left for dead ... I think that may effect my actions some what. Though I've been good up to now. The idea of two factions with no real right or wrong is extremelly appealing too. So far the NRC sound like the good guys ... but I'm sure the Legion have their reasons etc. Ooooooo I do loves me some Fallout.

EDIT: Not liking the sound of these glitches though ... scary.

< Message edited by the anomaly -- 7/11/2010 11:47:04 PM >

(in reply to SWOTBM)
Post #: 133
RE: Fallout: New Vegas - 8/11/2010 4:33:54 PM   
SWOTBM

quote:

Did you go through on Hardcore? I've started again on Hardcore. Just to mix things up a bit. Yet I'm not sure if this will be the playthrough where I try to do everything? Or should I rush the Hardcore playthrough and get it done. Then do another playthrough to get everything else? Choices choices ...

No I didnt play on hardcore, it just seems a bit gimmicky and annoying.  I mean proper sleep cycles sounds like the type of GTA4-esque chores you would have to do with Roman or Brucie.  Anyway, I've pretty much completed all the endings now and I just need the hardcore trophy for the platinum.  I think it should be quite easy now that I know what I am supposed to do and I go with a high speech/lockpick/science type character. 

quote:

Oh you mentioned some sections being locked on Fallout 3 ... I don't remember anywhere being inaccessible from the start? You could get to 90% of the map right from the off. The only section you probaly couldn't get to was the main Elcalve base. I've heard the map is smaller in New Vegas ... not using the Metro tunnels would be a relief. I got used to them in Fallout 3. But at first I found it hard travelling about the city areas.

I guess it's been longer that I thought since I last played Fallout 3   But at least in Fallout 3 you couldn't go to the DC ruins until you had leveled up a bit and had some half decent weapons otherwise the supermutants would destroy you.  In this one as long as you are chummy/neutral with the factions you can go anywhere. 

Post #: 134
RE: Fallout: New Vegas - 8/11/2010 7:35:48 PM   
Harry Tuttle

I'm starting to get to the point where the bugs in the game are seriously pissing me off to the point I may as well give up on my 2nd playthrough. The mission with the monorail just point blank refuses to work for me. OBVIOUSLY SPOILERS AHOY!!! First off I can't get the captain to reveal his plans in full, as soon as he starts talking on the radio he cottons on to the fact I'm there (he didn't in the first playthrough and I have a higher sneak skill this time!!) even if I've activated a stealth boy. He then just stands there like a loon doing nothing forcing me to confront and kill him (I can't progress the mission otherwise). I then go talk to Hsu and fill him in and end up having to defuse the bomb on the monorail. Anyway, it turns out there's no time to do this, as soon as you enter the monorail station the damn thing shoots off and explodes. So I thought I'd be clever right and use some Turbo as soon as I get into the station and lo and behold it worked, I got on the train and activated and defused the bomb, hurrah right? Not so. Despite the fact that the bomb has been defused and REMOVED the monorail still blows up. I've got the game saved prior to catching the Captain on the radio but regardless of how I go about it I get the exact same result which is a blown up monorail.

Bastard, ass and bollocks. I hate to see such a good game ruined by bugs, I had a bit of a game breaker as noted a few posts above but this may just be the final straw. I reckon if I can't somehow get this mission to work I'm going to wait for about 4 or 5 patches to be released before I delve in again. It's the only way to be safe.

Acting...Naturaaal

Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

(in reply to SWOTBM)
Post #: 135
RE: Fallout: New Vegas - 14/11/2010 12:15:13 AM   
the anomaly

Meh ...

Yep, that's how I feel about this game at the moment. It just feel's like a huge expansion pack for Fallout 3. Not to mention the bugs. Granted I'm still early in the game. But nothing has grabbed me so far. Probaly the best thing that's happened was stumbling across the town of Nipton. Yet even that was a disappointment, as it made my choice of faction straight forward. If you want to be good go with X if on the other hand you want to be bad go with Y ... what happened to the grey area? Sure I guess you could play off both sides ... but meh. I was hoping for some tough choices. With two factions both having good arguments for their side of the conflict etc.

I've not noticed any huge advances from Fallout 3. Oh and hardcore mode ... bleh ... It's just ... ugh ... does it work? Is it balanced? Why does soda/cola etc minus make me dehydrated? Granted their probaly not the best thing to quench your thirst but still. I just don't think it works well. There could have been a much better indication of your condition compared to what's there too. ... bitch bitch bitch moan moan moan etc.

I kind of knew I'd feel like this deep down ... but I got quite excited and wanted to like it. But honestly for me I played Fallout 3 so much ... this just pales in comparisson.

Post #: 136
RE: Fallout: New Vegas - 14/11/2010 9:50:28 AM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

Any chance of some assistance please?

I'm at the point where i have to either find Mr House's bunker beneath fortification Hill, the Legion stronghold. However I'm on bad terms with the Legion so keep getting wiped out every time i try to go in. Or i can recover the platinum chip from Benny at the fort, however its on the other side of Hoover Dam and every time i try to cross i come to a door that's 'inaccessible'. So i cannot cross to the other side to get to the fort. Any suggestions at all please? Cos I've really hit a roadblock.

I'm currently level 23 and about 32 hours in.

Post #: 137
RE: Fallout: New Vegas - 14/11/2010 10:19:13 AM   
Chief Wiggum

quote:

ORIGINAL: DONOVAN KURTWOOD

Any chance of some assistance please?

I'm at the point where i have to either find Mr House's bunker beneath fortification Hill, the Legion stronghold. However I'm on bad terms with the Legion so keep getting wiped out every time i try to go in. Or i can recover the platinum chip from Benny at the fort, however its on the other side of Hoover Dam and every time i try to cross i come to a door that's 'inaccessible'. So i cannot cross to the other side to get to the fort. Any suggestions at all please? Cos I've really hit a roadblock.

I'm currently level 23 and about 32 hours in.

If you are at that point, you should have been given Caeser's Mark on the strip - it basically gives you protection from the legion until you go to Caeser's camp

The Empire Forum Photo Competition - join now for fun and profit. okay no profit, or fun. but do it anyway!

(in reply to DONOVAN KURTWOOD)
Post #: 138
RE: Fallout: New Vegas - 14/11/2010 10:21:58 AM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

I did but since getting that i got into a fight with some Legion and now they all want to kill me again. So does this mean that the only way to proceed now is to reload a saved game from several hours previous? Surely not! Not in Fallout!!!

(in reply to Chief Wiggum)
Post #: 139
RE: Fallout: New Vegas - 14/11/2010 9:53:39 PM   
JessFranco

At roughly that level with the Gobi sniper rifle and the Oh Baby sledge, you can probably wipe out the whole camp single handed. If not, just do some side missions until you level up a bit and then take them out. There probably is a more sensible way to do it though...

I have to agree with other people's comments, it is pretty much just another version of Fallout 3. That's not a bad thing, and i've probably put 120 hours into the two games combined, but it would have been nice to have a little variation. There are too many quests that are just going back and forth between the same two points so you can tell someone you've done something. I wanted to throw my weight behind Mr House in the hope that by Fallout 4 he'd have invented the mobile phone. Exploring was great fun, as always, but i was a little underwhelmed by the main quest. Without giving anything away, it got to the point where both factions were demanding i did something i had absolutely no intention of doing, so i was forced to go it alone. I've saved just before the point of no return and will take a break from it for a while. Maybe do a little more exploring.

Even the French know better than to fuck with me

http://closer-to-perfection.tumblr.com/

Post #: 140
RE: Fallout: New Vegas - 14/11/2010 11:40:29 PM   
SWOTBM

Completed the game with all four endings now and I love the detail that they went into with the endings, definitely think there is a lot of potential there with the DLC; especially the Great Khans, Boomers, BoS and Tabitha   I also heard someone talk about a possible Area 51 DLC which would be very cool, also like to see something on the Burned Man as well. 

I know there is some DLC slated for next month or so, but I'm just going to trade it in now whilst I can get a good price for it and wait for the GOTY edition next year, works out much cheaper that way.  Of course that is after I run through it once more on hardcore for the last trophy I need for the platinum

(in reply to JessFranco)
Post #: 141
RE: Fallout: New Vegas - 19/11/2010 6:18:36 PM   
SWOTBM

Managed a speed run on Hardcore in just under 7 hours, could have been quicker but I did a few easy quests to level up a bit.  Got me a nice shiny platinum though

Tips for a speed run: low Charisma SPECIAL but put all skill points into speech (tag speech as well) as you want to get speech to 100 asap, very high Luck/Agility/Strength, use science/counterfeit passport to get into The Strip, complete the Wild Cards ending (and then dont do any of the optional missions, you can still complete the game so dont worry), dont bother with the assassination mission either (doesnt affect the ending/completion). 

(in reply to SWOTBM)
Post #: 142
RE: Fallout: New Vegas - 20/11/2010 1:21:35 PM   
Olaf

quote:

BETHESDA SOFTWORKS REVEALS DETAILS FOR FIRST FALLOUT®: NEW VEGAS™ DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT

'Dead Money' Available December 21st Exclusively on Xbox LIVE

November 17, 2010 (Rockville, MD) – Bethesda Softworks®, a ZeniMax® Media company, today announced that Dead Money, the first downloadable content for Fallout®: New Vegas™, will be available exclusively on Xbox LIVE® for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft beginning December 21, 2010.

"We're pleased to give fans a chance to expand their experience in Fallout: New Vegas this December with Dead Money," said Pete Hines, VP of PR and Marketing for Bethesda Softworks. "The release of Dead Money illustrates our commitment to creating entertaining add-on content for players to enjoy in already massive games like Fallout: New Vegas."

As the victim of a raw deal you must work alongside three other captured wastelanders to recover the legendary treasure of the Sierra Madre Casino. In Dead Money, your life hangs in the balance as you face new terrain, foes, and choices. It is up to you how you play your cards in the quest to survive.

Published by Bethesda Softworks and developed at Obsidian Entertainment, Dead Money, has not yet been rated by the ESRB. It will be available for 800 Microsoft points.

Fallout: New Vegas has been rated M for Mature by the ESRB. For more information on Fallout: New Vegas, including the game's downloadable content, please visit http://fallout.bethsoft.com.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/11/17/fallout-new-vegas-dead-money-dlc-drops-dec-21-on-xbox-live/

I tried to groan, Help! Help! But the tone that came out was that of polite conversation.

(in reply to SWOTBM)
Post #: 143
RE: Fallout: New Vegas - 22/11/2010 2:22:44 PM   
jermreen

Heh I am considering getting this for Christmas. Would you recommend it? Its just I've heard alot of bug problems with it and glitches, is this true? Loved Fallout 3 but all these complaints are putting me off.

(in reply to Olaf)
Post #: 144
RE: Fallout: New Vegas - 22/11/2010 6:17:02 PM   
Olaf

I honestly haven't experienced any major gamebreaking glitches in my playthrough yet, though there's certainly problems with it judging by the sheer volume of complaints. There seems to be an element of luck to it, really.

(in reply to jermreen)
Post #: 145
RE: Fallout: New Vegas - 22/11/2010 6:30:41 PM   
Harry Tuttle

quote:

ORIGINAL: Olaf

I honestly haven't experienced any major gamebreaking glitches in my playthrough yet, though there's certainly problems with it judging by the sheer volume of complaints. There seems to be an element of luck to it, really.

I've had a couple of major ones, one in each playthrough. I'm not going to even bother laoding the game up until a comprehensive patch has been released.

Acting...Naturaaal

(in reply to Olaf)
Post #: 146
RE: Fallout: New Vegas - 22/11/2010 6:41:39 PM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

This sucks im close to giving up on this game after putting over 30 hours in. I just cannot get to the legion camp after my encounter with mr House. Im told that the Legion will no lnger treat me as an enemy yet when i go to go meet their leader they just all attack me!!! I swear this has glitched on me and after 30 + hours playthrough i really dont fancy starting it all again. I even checked a walkthrough and accoridng to the walkthrough im doing the right thing, so i dont what's wrong. very, very aggravating as it;'s been one of the best games I've played this year up until this point.

Post #: 147
RE: Fallout: New Vegas - 22/11/2010 6:47:44 PM   
Harry Tuttle

quote:

ORIGINAL: DONOVAN KURTWOOD

This sucks im close to giving up on this game after putting over 30 hours in. I just cannot get to the legion camp after my encounter with mr House. Im told that the Legion will no lnger treat me as an enemy yet when i go to go meet their leader they just all attack me!!! I swear this has glitched on me and after 30 + hours playthrough i really dont fancy starting it all again. I even checked a walkthrough and accoridng to the walkthrough im doing the right thing, so i dont what's wrong. very, very aggravating as it;'s been one of the best games I've played this year up until this point.

I had no problems with that bit. At level 15 or 16 I cleaned out the camp piss easy with Boone and Robodog(I forget his name ) as my companions (It's Caesar and his minions in the tent you want to avoid). Of course if the problem is that you want to stay on their good side then it must have glitched. The safest bet is going there without a companion, not many of the companions are on good terms with the Legion and Boone will actually warn you that he'll start popping heads regardless of orders.

Acting...Naturaaal

Post #: 148
RE: Fallout: New Vegas - 22/11/2010 7:20:44 PM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

Thanks Harry. I tried going there without a companion last night and they had it in for me straight away. I'd already wiped out the camp once but got completely owned when i got to the Foritifcation Hill. That's why i reloaded a previous saved game. Sadly no joy, very, very, very annoying!!!! I was loving this game.

Post #: 149
RE: Fallout: New Vegas - 23/11/2010 1:51:38 AM   
jermreen

Very very worrying reports there. Why does it have so many problems? Fallout 3 had a few bugs in it that I remember.
Weirdest of these were the giant black rectangles and squares that protruded from my character during exploration of The Capital Wasteland. Othertimes the game would freeze on me. Great game nonetheless.

Recently watched movies:
Eraserhead-8.9/10
Predator 2-7.6/10
North by Northwest-9.2/10
Chopper-8.1/10
Lady Vengeance-4.3/10

Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Joypad >> RE: Fallout: New Vegas Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI