Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Miles Better Than KICK-ASS

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: Miles Better Than KICK-ASS Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 [5] 6   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Miles Better Than KICK-ASS - 5/5/2010 5:03:47 PM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

ORIGINAL: JCVDbaby

quote:

ORIGINAL: JIm R

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: theoriginalcynic

I don't know who put the tag miles better then Kickass but no it isn't.  The story is slight and far too talky, with very little action.  I'd like to see it again at the flicks (have unlimited card) but it's not as good as the first part.  

I did. Because it is. Better directed without all the hyperbowl.

Kick Ass was too clever for it's own good. No wonder it bombed.

No it hasn't, on the back of a £27 million budget it's done exceptionally well, plus it rocks and will do amazing business on DVD / Blu-Ray so sorry mate but your talking rubbish.

It's only taken 72million though lol

Oh and the sequel being called "Balls To The Wall"...........lmao

Kick Ass starts out as a good concept but sadly sells out very quickly. It's just a film for chavs to bum and laugh at.

What next a talking dildo that says cunt??? lol lol 6 stars Empire!!!!!!!!11111

:)

It was an R rated movie, based on a comic book that hadn't even come out. It has made three times is budget. And DVD sales will likely be strong.

Oh wait, I read the rest of your post.

Nothing to see here folks.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to JCVDbaby)
Post #: 121
RE: Miles Better Than KICK-ASS - 5/5/2010 5:07:59 PM   
The Hooded Man

JCVD: Hyperbowl?
Jesus wept.

< Message edited by The Hooded Man -- 5/5/2010 5:08:40 PM >

Counting the minutes until the over zealous mods lock this thread too.

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 122
RE: Miles Better Than KICK-ASS - 5/5/2010 5:13:17 PM   
JCVDbaby

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: JIm R

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: theoriginalcynic

I don't know who put the tag miles better then Kickass but no it isn't.  The story is slight and far too talky, with very little action.  I'd like to see it again at the flicks (have unlimited card) but it's not as good as the first part.  

I did. Because it is. Better directed without all the hyperbowl.

Kick Ass was too clever for it's own good. No wonder it bombed.

No it hasn't, on the back of a £27 million budget it's done exceptionally well, plus it rocks and will do amazing business on DVD / Blu-Ray so sorry mate but your talking rubbish.

It's only taken 72million though lol

Oh and the sequel being called "Balls To The Wall"...........lmao

Kick Ass starts out as a good concept but sadly sells out very quickly. It's just a film for chavs to bum and laugh at.

What next a talking dildo that says cunt??? lol lol 6 stars Empire!!!!!!!!11111

:)

It was an R rated movie, based on a comic book that hadn't even come out. It has made three times is budget. And DVD sales will likely be strong.

Oh wait, I read the rest of your post.

Nothing to see here folks.

Nice cop out there. Just like an empire review.

I give you 3 stars :)

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 123
RE: Miles Better Than KICK-ASS - 5/5/2010 5:14:23 PM   
JCVDbaby

quote:

ORIGINAL: The Hooded Man

Jesus wept.

"The Hooded Man" ???

(in reply to The Hooded Man)
Post #: 124
RE: Miles Better Than KICK-ASS - 5/5/2010 5:51:59 PM   
Deviation

Erm, yeah JCVD IS SO UTTERLY RIGHT.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dpp1978
There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49
I really wish I could go down to see Privates

(in reply to JCVDbaby)
Post #: 125
RE: Miles Better Than KICK-ASS - 5/5/2010 5:54:46 PM   
JCVDbaby

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation

Erm, yeah JCVD IS SO UTTERLY RIGHT.

Nice inane name by the way x

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 126
RE: Miles Better Than KICK-ASS - 5/5/2010 7:04:51 PM   
Deviation

You're welcome, great first impressions you are giving, keep it up. 

< Message edited by Deviation -- 5/5/2010 7:06:29 PM >

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dpp1978
There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49
I really wish I could go down to see Privates

(in reply to JCVDbaby)
Post #: 127
RE: Miles Better Than KICK-ASS - 5/5/2010 7:47:06 PM   
evil bill

Well it was crazy Tuesday yesterday so i went and watched IRON MAN 2,and have to say i felt let down,just so much promise,not delivered.In this one Tony Stark is dealing with high pressure from the government to turn over his technology to make weapons, however he feels that the technology should stay with him,but another physics prodigy has other ideas.Enter Mickey Rourke who steals the movie in my view, Rourke was able to take a Marvel character who isn't particularly strong or well developed, and give him an amazing screen presence.This is an an actor who has really found his form again,which is less than i can say for  Samuel Jackson as Nick Fury.Jackson and the writers have managed to take one of Marvel's greatest heroes and turn him into what i can only describe as a one dimensional character, the one liners are painful,the acting wooden.Robert Downey Jr strengthens his grip on the role that made him Iron Man in all the comic's fan's eyes,but even he can't save this one.Iron Man 2 is  not as turbo-charged as the original,and feels less like a proper sequel and more like an extended,and very expensive trailer for Marvel's The Avengers.Don't get me wrong it is a lot of fun, like-able and never boring,some great action scenes and effects.But itís also wildly uneven script wise,and unnecessarily convoluted, leaving me unsatisfied and hungry for something more substantial.Decent like-able part 2 in this Franchise,but lacking the ordinals great script and ideas,it could have been one of the great sequels but falls short.5/10 Average.

"You listen to me now,i will find you and i will kill you!"

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 128
RE: Miles Better Than KICK-ASS - 5/5/2010 8:52:10 PM   
Dr Lenera

Now I'll admit I wasn't much of a fan of the first Iron Man movie, it passed the time well enough but seemed just a run of the mill comic book movie with little spark and originality except for Robert Downey Jr's terrific performance.  A sequel then had it's work cut out, but it's actually a big disappointment that falls really flat and is actually inferior to the first movie which improves a lot on a second viewing.  The script is messy, often makes no sense and spends far too much bringing in other characters out of the Marvel universe and setting up things which will presumably pay off in future movies but will make no sense to people who are not comic fans.   The meagre action rarely fulfills it's potential, with a air chase involving Iron Man, his companion and lots of droids so fast you can't see anything and the final show down almost over immediately.  The pacing is way off throughout but is most often than not far too slow for this kind of movie, especially when Tony Stark is actually supposed to be dying throughout most of the movie-this should result in a great deal of suspense but doesn't.  Of course this kind of movie shouldn't have to be constantly fast paced but it never really gets going at all until the last 20 minutes.  So it's down to the cast, and by and large they're fine even if most of the characters are wasted.  Robert Downey Jr is again a joy to watch, Scarlett Johansson almost manages to resist the temptation to pout throughout the film like she normally does, and Mickey Rourke is enormous fun but seems to be existing in a totally different movie, one that's far more fun then Iron Man 2.  Special effects get the job done and there are a few well placed laughs but mostly it seems like they didn't really try with this.

check out more of my reviews on http://horrorcultfilms.co.uk/

(in reply to evil bill)
Post #: 129
RE: Miles Better Than KICK-ASS - 5/5/2010 11:31:17 PM   
The Hooded Man

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: The Hooded Man

Jesus wept.

"The Hooded Man" ???

Hyperbowl is not even the right pronunciation, never mind spelling.

Counting the minutes until the over zealous mods lock this thread too.

(in reply to JCVDbaby)
Post #: 130
RE: Miles Better Than KICK-ASS - 6/5/2010 9:30:04 AM   
Kazuya

Hyperbowl Sunday? I'm there.

"Bleed, bastard."

(in reply to The Hooded Man)
Post #: 131
RE: Miles Better Than KICK-ASS - 6/5/2010 12:24:54 PM   
superdan

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kazuya

Hyperbowl Sunday? I'm there.

I tried getting tickets, but they just laughed in my face. 

(in reply to Kazuya)
Post #: 132
RE: Miles Better Than KICK-ASS - 6/5/2010 6:54:14 PM   
Filmfan 2

Risable dialogue, pacing that's all over the place, a few wince-inducing moments, but it was all rather enjoyable.

The Stark schtick was relied upon a little much and perhaps due to the first film it's lost it's freshness, but there's enjoyment still to be had out of Downey Jnr's performance. Everyone was fine, but I found Scarlett Johansson's performance wanting, not too mention the contrived, forced sexuality of her character. Mickey Rourke took too much of a backseat, which is a shame as his foe had such a great entrance and could've been so much more (and he was disposed of at the end far too quickly).

Good throwaway fun, but not much more.

I am not drinkin' any fuckin' Merlot!

"All I wanted me was a piece of cornbread, you motherfuckers!"

Defender of all things Batman Begins

(in reply to JCVDbaby)
Post #: 133
RE: Miles Better Than KICK-ASS - 6/5/2010 6:59:27 PM   
sanchia

You still would though....

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Filmfan 2)
Post #: 134
RE: Miles Better Than KICK-ASS - 6/5/2010 8:43:23 PM   
hampstead bandit

made the BIG mistake of seeing this on a bank holiday Monday

what I saw of the film, I enjoyed, especially as I had a new found respect for the first film after picking up a copy on Blu-Ray and really enjoying watching it again at home

however, a bunch of muppets to my right (who talked continually throughout the film, and kept elbowing my girlfriend whenever an action scene happened) and a weird kid to my left who kept rocking backwards and forwards, and shouting whenever anything happened...completely spoiled the viewing experience

we nearly got into a punch-up with the muppets to my right after I firmly asked them to "shut the f*ck up and stop spoiling the film for those trying to watch"

I am keen to watch it again at home on HD Blu-Ray once released, I cannot make any firm judgements until then...

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 135
RE: - 7/5/2010 5:42:50 AM   
JoeyPottr

See I don't care what anyone thinks about this film I am still going to watch it. Critics beware heh heh heh

wandering through the tall grass of life
Post #: 136
RE: Miles Better Than KICK-ASS - 8/5/2010 12:48:54 AM   
JoeyPottr

Since I haven't been to cinema since January it was well worth it. Great movie just as good as the first one in my opinion. There still was the heart of the story, Tony Stark and his struggles (I won't go into them too much), Mickey Rourke is great, his face looks so much better in this movie, even though he's got a grill, fake scars etc. He does great with the Russian accent in there's something (SURPRISE!!!) No I won't ruin it, actual there are several surprises in this movie which are cool if you can catch them. It's a on a wider scale obviously with more TOYS. It doesn't overdo it on the CGI either which is nice. Scarlett Johanssen is a nice edition here as well, she does a good job, and Samuel L. Jackson is just cool, he does good as well. The best part though is Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark, dialog flies out of his mouth and improv like bullets and Gary Shandling does great as the "prick" Senator (When you see the movie you'll understand why that words in quotes Don Cheadle is a nice addition as well, he takes Rhode's part and makes it his own. Sam Rockwell is having too much fun as Justin Hammer, he does great as well. The movie though belongs to Robert Downey Jr. and Mickey Rourke if only they had more scenes together that is my only complaint here. 5/5. It advances the story like a sequel should and we get to see the more vulnerable side of Tony Stark. Oh yeah and stay for the ending after the credits for all of you itching for the Avengers hint.

wandering through the tall grass of life

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 137
RE: Iron Man 2 - 8/5/2010 9:25:06 PM   
BishopQuaker

SPOILERS!

Did anyone else think that Thor's hammer was the size of a camping mallet?!

Post #: 138
Worth Watching - 10/5/2010 6:26:35 PM   
LastSamurai

Very enjoyable i thought. Better than the first and still managed to avoid "going dark" like alot of other sequels. Although i reckon they might go down that line with the next film (Tony Starks alcoholism). But then i think iron man is more of a family superhero film and to make it darker might alienate alot of the target audience. Yeah the script does jumps about a tiny bit but the story isnt incoherent and can be forgiven for that.

**SPOILER** I dont think you needed to be told that his illness would go once he found the new power source for example. It was the obvious conclusion. Old reactor was killing him, no old reactor no dead Tony Stark. Downey jr is excellent as usual and as is rourke. The 2 minute prison interigation stands out for example

. I was abit dissapointed with the Justin Hammer character, not the performance but just the fact that he wasnt the "threat" that i thought he'd be. From what i know he's supposed to be a rival of Starks in terms of Scientific ability but always falling just abit short. He falls woefully short and relies on Whiplash to pose that threat.

Anyway 4/5 Fun Fun Fun, go watch, leave the thinking cap at home and escape for a couple of hours.

< Message edited by LastSamurai -- 10/5/2010 6:27:23 PM >

"Its easier for a man to defeat the light within himself than defeat the darkness all around him"
Post #: 139
RE: Worth Watching - 11/5/2010 4:28:29 PM   
Emyr Thy King

quote:

ORIGINAL: LastSamurai

leave the thinking cap at home and escape for a couple of hours.

Righto, if one leaves their thinking cap at home. They may not think to come back?

"This whole imbroglio is epiphenomenal"...."demigogic faux egalitarianism" - Will Self

(in reply to LastSamurai)
Post #: 140
RE: Worth Watching - 11/5/2010 6:47:13 PM   
hatebox

I can't tell if there was too much plot or not really any at all, but the movie's basically trash. 

(in reply to Emyr Thy King)
Post #: 141
RE: Worth Watching - 12/5/2010 5:47:54 PM   
TheSpleen

I really enjoyed it. I felt Iron Man was a great comic book film that didn't need to go 'dark' and the sequel stays relatively positive IMO. It doesn't stew in bitternes and with the exception of Scarlet Johanson and John Favreau i thought the cast was great. More Whiplash would have been nice and the director had no need to be in the film as much as he was but other than that good stuff. Final fight could've been a bit more gripping too.

(in reply to hatebox)
Post #: 142
RE: - 14/5/2010 7:54:38 PM   
BOHEMIANBOB

Does what it says on the tin.
Anyone else think that RDJ is bringing a bit too much smarm to the role?It can grate a bit...
Otherwise decent,3 and a half stars,better than Spiderman.

Misunderstood.
Don't care.
Have you seen my stolen signature?!
Post #: 143
RE: RE: - 14/5/2010 8:41:07 PM   
altopablo

Yeah little bit too much smarm.

Perhaps controversial but I was never sure RDJ was the man for the job in the first place.

Queue backlash

www.quietinthebackrow.blogspot.com/

(in reply to BOHEMIANBOB)
Post #: 144
RE: RE: - 15/5/2010 12:02:12 AM   
BOHEMIANBOB

I think,like any other opinion here,it's perfectly valid.
RDJ portrayal of Stark make the character hard to like sometimes,which is a major problem in a superhero film,no matter how "different" it trys to be.

Misunderstood.
Don't care.

(in reply to altopablo)
Post #: 145
RE: RE: - 16/5/2010 12:25:44 PM   
mystra

LOVED IT!!

I was really worried I'd be disappointed, as I love the 1st film so much, but i might actually like 2 a little more... did everything i like in a superhero film, great action, story and characters and it's a got some funny moments too.

I don't think it pushed the Avengers set up as much as some think. Scarlet was more bearable than i expected, but agreed on the forced sexuality others have mentioned here, sometimes it was a bit cringey but her action set piece was really good and made up for it.

I really like Paltrow as Pepper, i think she does a good job in both films... normally i think she's rubbish hehe! But why cut the "you complete me" scene from the film.... i thought it was a million times more cool than the whole MJ and and upside down Spiderman kiss. Sorry I'm such a girl!

As for being a girl..... RDJ... lots of him being a sexy bastard means that on that point of view alone the film deserves a billion stars so i guess that makes having Scarlet there for the guys fair!!

Overall i really enjoyed every min of it and want to see it again!

SPOILERS (well maybe...nothing major but i get annoyed when people say something that happens without warning me!)

Weird thing tho .. the whole scene in the courtroom with the bleeped out swearing... why beep it out when you and anyone can tell what he's saying anyway? If its for the rating (which obv it is) then why have it at all? Maybe we'll get an unbleeped version for the grown-ups lol

Also "Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to exit the donut." is hilarious

(in reply to BOHEMIANBOB)
Post #: 146
RE: Empire gets it right this time - 19/5/2010 11:42:54 AM   
ElSloano64

Time for my tuppence worth...!

Iron Man 2 was bad. Watching it reminded me of a scene from an Alan Moore comic called Marvelman (Miracleman in the U.S.) where Marvelman's creator discusses the hybrid alien technology used to create a super powered human with Sir Denis Archer and more importantly, how Marvelman and Kid Marvelman and, "ahem", Young Marvelman  are "controlled" i.e. kept sedated and subjected to "ludicrous" fantasy scenarios (in other words, their 1950s comic book stories wherein they met Genghis Khan, Robin Hood, etc) via virtual reality simulation.

The scenarios become more and more absurd in order to test the boundaries of credibility and also condition the Marvelman family to accept such bizarre phenomena in order to stop them going wild and going on murderous rampages and so on when they wake up.

A lot of scenes in Iron Man 2 felt like that. As if screenwriter Justin Theroux was doing an "Emil Gargunza" and extracting the urine, basically, out of his test subjects.

Too much CGI. Too much slapstick. Why have a SHIELD mole working for Stark and why subpoena Stark to hand over the Iron Man suit when Rhodes, Stark's military liaison, can basically walk in and steal an Iron Man suit? The CGI racing cars at the Monaco Grand Prix looked like sh*t, too. The Black Widow was pointless AND useless, only shoehorned in for 9 year old boys to seethe over and how does one man remote control dozens of (crummy looking) CGI 'bots as well as the War Machine suit ALL AT THE SAME TIME!??

Not good enough, Marvel Studios! Thor looks good, though; anyone seen the pix of the Destroyer? Ossum.
Post #: 147
RE: Empire gets it right this time - 19/5/2010 9:44:55 PM   
BOHEMIANBOB

Harsh,but possibly fair.

Misunderstood.
Don't care.

(in reply to ElSloano64)
Post #: 148
RE: Iron Man 2 - 20/5/2010 8:42:51 PM   
Death_Row_Marv

Iron Man 2

Tony Stark (Robert Downy Jr.) the playboy industrialist billionaire (just how do you become one of those?) returns to wear the iron suit. This time instead of terrorists and back stabbing ďfriendsĒ Tony is up against crazed Russian scientist Ivan Vanko (Mickey Rouke) and weapon maker Justin Hammer (Sam Rockwell.)

Returning characters include Starks P.A Pepper Potts (Gwyneth Paltrow), head of S.H.I.E.L.D the eye patched Nick Fury (Samuel L Jackson), S.H.I.E.L.D agent Coulson (Clark Gregg), Happy Hogan Starks body guard, driver and confidant (director Jon Favreau) and Lt. Col. James Rhodes (now played by Don Cheadle).

As well as the new enemies Stark has a new ally in the form of Natalie Rushman (Scarlett Johansson) who comes in to work for Tony Stark, later we find out she is an agent for S.H.I.E.L.D.

During the opening credits we see Vanko mourn the passing of his father and start work on his own Arc Reactor. The film starts in earnest with Iron Man flying into a crowded stadium and launching the Stark Industries Expo. The suit is then stripped from him with the aid of robotic hands and shows Tony Stark in a well pressed suit to kick of proceedings.

We soon discover, by way of a senate hearing, that the U.S government is trying to get its hands on the Iron Man technology much to Tony Starks anger. We have learnt from previous films that court room scenes do not always work in family friendly films (just look at the Phantom Menace). However this is certainly not the case here. This is one of the funniest scenes in the film and the interplay between Stark, Hammer and Senator Stern (Gary Shandling) is brilliant.

We also discover that the technology that is keeping Tony Stark alive is also killing him. The arc reactor which is keeping the shrapnel from entering his heart is also poisoning him. This is leading Tony down a road of recklessness as he believes his death is near.

One of these stunts comes at the Monaco Grand Prix where Tony decides he wants to drive his race car himself. During the race Vanko attacks, now powered with an arc reactor of his own and wielding 2 powerful electric whips. These whips carve through the cars as they race around the track. This is an interesting scene showing the weakness of Tony without his suit, and is probably the only scene in the film with any real tension. Quickly though Tony has his suit on, which was handily available in his briefcase, and is battling away.
Tony discovers that Ivanís farther worked along his own farther in developing the arc reactor and that Vankoís agenda was not to kill Iron Man but to show he was mortal and capable of being hurt. This also brings to light that the Iron Man technology is also in other hands.

This coupled with what Tony thinks will be his last birthday causes him to attend his party drunk and in the Iron Man armour. Acting dangerously and irresponsibly Tonyís friend James Rhodes is forced to don the Mark 2 Armour and fight Tony. After the battle Rhodes flyís off with the armour. Who is then faced with the dilemma of his loyalty to his friend Tony and his loyalty to the U.S army about if he should hand over the Mark 2 or not.

While this has been going on Justin Hammer has helped Vanko escape from jail and form a partner ship in order for Vanko to help Hammer make a line of robot soldiers to bring an end to the reign of Iron Man and make him self rich.

Nick Fury turns up to the rubble of what is left of Starkís home and convinces Tony there may be a way out of his situation. With the help of Rushman and archive footage of Starkís father a new element is created and the illness Stark had been suffering from is cured.

At the stark expo Hammer introduces his robots to the crowd and also unveils Rhodes in an upgraded Mark 2 suit, kitted out with his own weapons. Iron Man arrives to try to talk some sense into Rhodes but the Mark 2 suit is then taken over by Vanko and Hammerís robots, also under Vankoís control, come to life. A chase ensues with the robots and Rhodes chasing Iron Man.

Meanwhile Natalie (now dressed in a tight cat suit) goes to find Vanko at Hammerís offices, however he has fled. Having found his work station she is able to return control of the Mark 2 suit to Rhodes and allow him to fight side by side with Iron Man. Vanko turns up moments later in his own powerful suit and 3 three battle it out.

If you were a fan of the first Iron Man film then there is a pretty good chance you will like this too. It is a light action film that is never really dark or brooding and is neither hugely fluffy. The action flows with great pace and is well directed. The SFX look stunning.

However this films falls into the same issues the first one has. It ends with big robots hitting each other. Itís like watching a video game, and no one ever really likes watching people play video games.

Iron Man 2 works as a summer blockbuster and pop corn action film, however fails to deliver that killer comic book sequel film like Spiderman 2, The Dark Knight or X-Men 2.

Rule one. I am always right.
Rule two. If it looks like I am wrong refer to rule one.
Check out http://marksfilmview.wordpress.com/

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 149
RE: Iron Man 2 - 21/5/2010 9:21:57 AM   
primebhoy

Was a bit worried about going to see this after reading some not so great reviews on here.

Glad to say I wasnt to worry.....Really enjoyed the movie. Everything you want from a summer blockbuster.

People moaned that he didnt spend enough time in the suit, am I the only one who prefers it when he's Tony Stark, RDJ is just awesome! All the little marvel references were great tho, and loved the cut scene at the end of the credits :-)

2 and a bit hours well spent!!!

'Old Man your about one C**t hair away from hillbilly heaven' - Blade II

(in reply to Death_Row_Marv)
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 [5] 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: Miles Better Than KICK-ASS Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 [5] 6   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News††|††Empire Blog††|††Movie Reviews††|††Future Films††|††Features††|††Video Interviews††|††Image Gallery††|††Competitions††|††Forum††|††Magazine††|††Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI