Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Marvel Updates Ant Man’s Status

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Marvel Updates Ant Man’s Status Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Marvel Updates Ant Man’s Status - 27/4/2010 7:14:41 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
RE: - 27/4/2010 3:59:50 PM   
Marwood

quote:

ORIGINAL: crazymoviesdude

Just because it's released after The Avengers, I wouldn't bet that it'll be part of the same canon.

I would.

He's a Marvel Studios owned character who also happens to be a founding member of The Avengers - he hasn't been announced in the line up Kevin Feige stated a couple of months ago but neither have Black Widow or War Machine yet as was widely reported they're contracted for appearances in the film.

Zack Penn (writer) and Feige have both stated previously that The Ultimates was being used as a model for the Avengers film and if that's a close model then Henry Pym has a BIG role to play there. Admittedly many things may change before production but I fully expect Pym to be an easter egg or mentioned in passing if he's not actually playing a main role in the film.

At this point I couldn't understand Marvel's decision to NOT make Ant Man in the same canon considering how much effort they're putting in making the Iron Man, Hulk, Thor and Captain America films link up and dovetail into The Avengers.

Bilbo: What about the Ewoks? They were rubbish.

Tim: Yeah but Jar Jar Binks makes the Ewoks look like f***ing Shaft!
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Marvel Updates Ant Man’s Status Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI