Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Kristen Stewart Up For Wanted 2?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Kristen Stewart Up For Wanted 2? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Kristen Stewart Up For Wanted 2? - 22/4/2010 10:02:47 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Just one thing... - 22/4/2010 10:02:47 PM   
Nicky C

... just to make sure nobody's forgotten, Wanted was bl**dy awful. I'm not saying that's a bad thing (I've seen Chronicles of Riddick more times than I've had hot dinners), but let's not beat around the bush. It stinks like deep fried *ss. Might that have something to do with it?

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
Huh, I was pretty sure this sequel was dead since Jolie... - 23/4/2010 9:13:06 AM   
Marwood

I didn't really see the need to bring her back anyway seeing as James McAvoy is the main character (unless this was going to be a Fox prequel).

Really enjoyed the first film and though McAvoy was surprisingly great so I'd be happy to see a sequel providing it's as balls out insane as the first one.

As for Stewart I think she's a much better actress than she gets credit for - Twilight seems to be a blight on her career due to her dead eyed delivery, that to me just shows it's a money job but in other films (like Adventureland) she's more animated - probably because she gives a shit about the material.

If she does join Wanted 2 lets hope we see the Stewart that actually wants to do the film because she likes the script, not the Stewart who's looking for a profile raise or new house.

Post #: 3
RE: Huh, I was pretty sure this sequel was dead since J... - 23/4/2010 10:14:46 AM   
robwillphill

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marwood

As for Stewart I think she's a much better actress than she gets credit for - Twilight seems to be a blight on her career due to her dead eyed delivery, that to me just shows it's a money job but in other films (like Adventureland) she's more animated - probably because she gives a shit about the material.

Hmm intersting - I have always thought that she can only provide, as you put it, a 'dead eyed delivery'. I will have to see this 'Adventureland' and see if she has potential, but apart from that - I can't believe she won best supporting actress at the BAFTAs!!

http://youtube.com/audience

Check out my latest films:
- http://youtu.be/Z2zrRi06Rb0
- http://dai.ly/fSojJ3

---------------------------------------------------

Stewie: We're playing house
Lois: But that boy's tied up
Stewie: It's Roman Polanski's house

(in reply to Marwood)
Post #: 4
- 23/4/2010 10:31:53 AM   
Mahj

Please tell me Empire are having a belated April Fools Joke? Whilst a self confessed Twilight watcher/reader, I cant bear K-Stew and her mopey emo I-hate-everyone attitude. Wanted was amazing in that it was silly, loud and stuff got blown up. Stick Bella in the film and people will want to kill themselves afterwards. Probably.

Post #: 5
- 23/4/2010 6:02:33 PM   
efc91

I wouldn't like this to happen, but I would like to see Kristen in a different role than the ones I have seen her in. It would be intresting to see her in an action film.

Post #: 6
Kristen Stewart Up For Wanted 2? - 23/4/2010 9:27:03 PM   
Angelis2811

YOUR HAVIN A GIRAFFE!!!

Post #: 7
RE: Huh, I was pretty sure this sequel was dead since J... - 25/4/2010 11:04:35 AM   
ashkam

She won The Rising Star Award at the BAFTAS not best supporting actress. Adventureland wasn't my favourite movie but she showed a bit more vitality in that role. Still, I don't see what all the fuss is about her. I can't believe that she would be considered Angelina Jolie's 'replacement' as smoking hot femme fatale-ish character and I mostly can't believe that she was rumoured to seriously be considered to play The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo in the US adaptation. Do people really think she's like the next Meryl-Bloody-Streep or something!!??

(in reply to robwillphill)
Post #: 8
RE: Huh, I was pretty sure this sequel was dead since J... - 25/4/2010 1:35:34 PM   
robwillphill

quote:

ORIGINAL: ashkam

She won The Rising Star Award at the BAFTAS not best supporting actress.

i stand corrected, not sure how i mixed that one up! Either way, I agree with the point 'I don't see what all the fuss is about her'. No, she is definately not the next Meryl Streep

http://youtube.com/audience

Check out my latest films:
- http://youtu.be/Z2zrRi06Rb0
- http://dai.ly/fSojJ3

---------------------------------------------------

Stewie: We're playing house
Lois: But that boy's tied up
Stewie: It's Roman Polanski's house

(in reply to ashkam)
Post #: 9
I'll be in line for whatever role she does next - 19/7/2010 11:28:22 AM   
monkeyhumour

So many will

Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Kristen Stewart Up For Wanted 2? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI