Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: The Great Beer Movie

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Favourite Films >> RE: The Great Beer Movie Page: <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The Great Beer Movie - 6/2/2011 8:03:41 PM   
Snake-Eyes

I've never seen RAZORBACK! I'm gonna check it out one a' these days. TANGO & CASH is a classic! Just pure tongue-incheek fun from beginning to end. Sylvester and Kurt were a perfect comedy duo. Whenever I'm feeling miserable, I pop this into the player and it cheers me right up. I agree with the good Dr - this should've become a franchise.

"When you have to shoot, shoot don't talk."

http://www.expendablespremiere.com/index.html

(in reply to Dr Lenera)
Post #: 361
RE: The Great Beer Movie - 6/2/2011 8:26:08 PM   
Tech_Noir

Elm Street 3 or 4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qISBchczu3k

(in reply to Snake-Eyes)
Post #: 362
RE: The Great Beer Movie - 6/2/2011 9:49:01 PM   
DAVID GILLESPIE

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dr Lenera

Had a good beer session with these two Sat night!

One night in the remote Australian outback town of Gamulla, Jake Cullen has his grandson snatched by a giant razorback boar and is accused of murder.  He is barely acquitted and vows revenge on the creature.  Three years later Beth Winters, a Canadian reporter,  travels to Gamulla to shoot a story about the local dog food packing plant, which uses the meat of poached kangaroos in its product.  Understandably the locals are not too happy about this.  When Beth disappears one night, her husband Carl arrives to find out what happened and runs afoul of the psychotic Baker brothers, who maroon him in the desert...........

Razorback is a rather offbeat monster movie making superb use of its Outback settings.  Director Russell Mulcahy, who went onto Highlander and then after a while seemed to fade into obscurity, gives the film a very stylised feel ,aided by cinematographer Dean Semler, who paints some stunning panoramas of the desert which sometimes approach those in Walkabout in quality.  He makes especially good use of smoke, creating a scary world where the creature can appear at any time.  The title monster doesn't actually appear that much, with the real menaces most of the time being the Baker brothers. Superbly played by David Argue and Chris Haywood, they manage to be horrible and rather funny at the same night.  The story, which changes main protagonists several times, ambles along in a perhaps too laid back manner and when finally seen in close up the razorback is pretty laughable, while the film had most of the blood and gore removed prior to release [apparently it can be seen in the Australian DVD].  Still, there are a few striking sequences, such as a creepy hallucination scene where a huge skeleton bursts out of the ground, and an exciting climax in a slaughterhouse.  Razorback is highly entertaining if you get into its atmosphere, it has that quirky feel present in many Australian films of the period and I loved its complete lack of political correctness, with lots of Aussie stereotypes and a striking number of animals being killed.  7/10

Yep, Razorback is one offbeat and magical monster movie. There are some fantastic scenes and images even if the titular monster is a little bit of a disappointment when it finally makes it's appearance. I remember another nightmare sequence when the main herionne turns around with a Miss Piggie face for jump out your skin effect. There is also a cracking comedy scene where an Australian slob has half his caravan/ shack ripped in half by the creature. He sits dumbstruck in his chair watching as his TV, which is still on, disappears further and further into the darkness of the outback. The Baker Brothers, as mentioned in DL great review, are top drawer, pantomime villains.

Cludge Judge * Cold Fish

(in reply to Dr Lenera)
Post #: 363
RE: The Great Beer Movie - 6/2/2011 9:51:49 PM   
DAVID GILLESPIE

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tech_Noir

Elm Street 3 or 4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qISBchczu3k

I'd gotta go for the 3rd (set in the children's mental hospital?) because I cannot for the life of me remember the 4th?

Yep, part 3 for me and proof that hospital food ain't at all bad.

< Message edited by DAVID GILLESPIE -- 6/2/2011 9:52:46 PM >

Cludge Judge * Cold Fish

(in reply to Tech_Noir)
Post #: 364
RE: The Great Beer Movie - 6/2/2011 10:00:04 PM   
Spaldron

quote:

ORIGINAL: DAVID GILLESPIE

quote:

One night in the remote Australian outback town of Gamulla, Jake Cullen has his grandson snatched by a giant razorback boar and is accused of murder.  He is barely acquitted and vows revenge on the creature.  Three years later Beth Winters, a Canadian reporter,  travels to Gamulla to shoot a story about the local dog food packing plant, which uses the meat of poached kangaroos in its product.  Understandably the locals are not too happy about this.  When Beth disappears one night, her husband Carl arrives to find out what happened and runs afoul of the psychotic Baker brothers, who maroon him in the desert...........

Razorback is a rather offbeat monster movie making superb use of its Outback settings.  Director Russell Mulcahy, who went onto Highlander and then after a while seemed to fade into obscurity, gives the film a very stylised feel ,aided by cinematographer Dean Semler, who paints some stunning panoramas of the desert which sometimes approach those in Walkabout in quality.  He makes especially good use of smoke, creating a scary world where the creature can appear at any time.  The title monster doesn't actually appear that much, with the real menaces most of the time being the Baker brothers. Superbly played by David Argue and Chris Haywood, they manage to be horrible and rather funny at the same night.  The story, which changes main protagonists several times, ambles along in a perhaps too laid back manner and when finally seen in close up the razorback is pretty laughable, while the film had most of the blood and gore removed prior to release [apparently it can be seen in the Australian DVD].  Still, there are a few striking sequences, such as a creepy hallucination scene where a huge skeleton bursts out of the ground, and an exciting climax in a slaughterhouse.  Razorback is highly entertaining if you get into its atmosphere, it has that quirky feel present in many Australian films of the period and I loved its complete lack of political correctness, with lots of Aussie stereotypes and a striking number of animals being killed.  7/10

Yep, Razorback is one offbeat and magical monster movie. There are some fantastic scenes and images even if the titular monster is a little bit of a disappointment when it finally makes it's appearance. I remember another nightmare sequence when the main herionne turns around with a Miss Piggie face for jump out your skin effect. There is also a cracking comedy scene where an Australian slob has half his caravan/ shack ripped in half by the creature. He sits dumbstruck in his chair watching as his TV, which is still on, disappears further and further into the darkness of the outback. The Baker Brothers, as mentioned in DL great review, are top drawer, pantomime villains.

Haven't seen Razorback since I was a kid and don't really remember that much about it. Gonna check it out again.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts
And I looked and behold, a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was Death
And Hell followed with him.

(in reply to DAVID GILLESPIE)
Post #: 365
RE: The Great Beer Movie - 6/2/2011 10:03:53 PM   
DAVID GILLESPIE

quote:

Ahhh!!! A truly trashy, action gem. I'd quite happily sit and watch this all over again now. Favourite scene?????????

ermmmmmm?????????

Cludge Judge * Cold Fish

(in reply to Dr Lenera)
Post #: 366
RE: The Great Beer Movie - 7/2/2011 6:38:33 PM   
evil bill

quote:

7/10

8/10

RAZORBACK is a real lost classic,i did a review of it somewhere at the start of the Strange/Weird thread,just can't find it but so what excellent review mate.Tango and Cash is fun but 8/10,it's not that good.

"You listen to me now,i will find you and i will kill you!"

(in reply to Dr Lenera)
Post #: 367
RE: The Great Beer Movie - 7/2/2011 8:29:34 PM   
DAVID GILLESPIE

quote:

ORIGINAL: evil bill

quote:

8/10

RAZORBACK is a real lost classic,i did a review of it somewhere at the start of the Strange/Weird thread,just can't find it but so what excellent review mate.Tango and Cash is fun but 8/10,it's not that good.

I'd probably swop the scores sround to be honest. Although to go back to my earlier point, it does have the following scene.

DAS FRAULINE HATCHER!!!!

Cludge Judge * Cold Fish

(in reply to evil bill)
Post #: 368
RE: The Great Beer Movie - 8/2/2011 9:37:30 PM   
Dr Lenera

quote:

quote:

7/10

8/10

You're probably right, but I'd had quite a few beers by the time I put Tango And Cash on so my enjoyment was probably doubled.

check out more of my reviews on http://horrorcultfilms.co.uk/

(in reply to evil bill)
Post #: 369
RE: The Great Beer Movie - 16/2/2011 8:10:53 PM   
evil bill

Nice to see this movie get a thread of it's own,but i think it belongs here more,as it is a truly wonderful Gold+ Beer movie.And belive it or not we have a mate and we all call him Chucky,cause he's a bit on the short size,and is a complete lovable Psycho at time's.
I think i know what i'm going to watch this weekend!!

Chucky's girlfriend, Tiffany (Jennifer Tilly) manages to find his battered remains after being sucked into the fan at the end of part 3 and brings him to life in her trailer park. Her neighbor, Jessie (Nick Stabile) and his girlfriend Jade (Katherine Heigl) are being tormented by her uncle. (John Ritter) Tiffany upsets Chucky when he refuses to marry her, so she buys a doll for him to play with. Chucky kills Tiffany, and then transfers her soul into the doll she got him. In order for them to be placed back into human bodies, they have to travel to New Jersey to retrieve an amulet to do so. Jessie sees this as an opportunity to escape from Ritter, and they set out on the journey, but not before Ritter is killed by Chucky and Tiffany. Along the way, several bizarre incidents force them to stop at a bed and breakfast. When several more people are killed, they call up their best friend (Gordon Woolvett) to straighten out the situation.

Chucky and Tiffany as dolls look completely convincing,excellent effects with a very dark but funny script.The best parts with them together are the movies main highlights, including a hilarious conversation where Tiffany advises Chucky on how serial killers in the 90's work.It is just wonderful, the amount of one-liners in this movie that are actually funny it's just incredible,thought Chucky gets the most of them,and steals the show.That said Tiffany cracks a few gems as well,and as a whole this movie is actually funnier than what Hollywood calls comedies these days.Jennifer Tilly as Tiffany looking truly HOT!!!! till of course she changes into that doll,then all we have is that gritty sexy voice.The gore is plentiful and shockingly realistic,and it's fast paced to,so no time to get bored,which makes this entry in Childs Play one of the best in my book apart from the first.Several deaths in this movie are actually original and creative,and yet we know they are stolen from other horror movies.Like turning Ritter into a new form of Pinhead was a totally brilliant scene,or the  honeymooning couple was a nice death scene,sort of SUSPIRIA in style.The pairing of Stabile and Heigl works great,as they have a great chemistry together and actually behave like a normal couple,yet it's all completely bizarre what is happing around them.Director Ronny Yu  knows how to stage set-ups and pay-offs, and here he shows some great skills that have a Hong Kong influenced look and style.He also directed Fearless,51ST State and Freddy Vs Jason,but the less said about the Freddy one the better,and great soundtrack, too,that works well with all the action.Just brings back memories of watching Live Gothic bands like The Mission,The Cult,The Dammed etc etc.BEER MOVIE GOLD.

< Message edited by evil bill -- 16/2/2011 8:11:59 PM >

(in reply to Dr Lenera)
Post #: 370
RE: The Great Beer Movie - 17/2/2011 8:16:35 AM   
DAVID GILLESPIE

quote:

Nice to see this movie get a thread of it's own,but i think it belongs here more,as it is a truly wonderful Gold+ Beer movie.And belive it or not we have a mate and we all call him Chucky,cause he's a bit on the short size,and is a complete lovable Psycho at time's.

Believe it or not and I'm embarassed to say, I have never seen this entry in the Child's Play series. I've watched 1, 2 and Seed (which was pretty awful from what I remember). I have heard you recommend this in the past and Mrs Tilly is rather fetching with that curvy body and voice like Kathleen Turner on Helium.

JT - Very impressed with Bill's review 

< Message edited by DAVID GILLESPIE -- 17/2/2011 8:17:30 AM >

Cludge Judge * Cold Fish

(in reply to evil bill)
Post #: 371
RE: The Great Beer Movie - 17/2/2011 7:24:01 PM   
dj vivace

quote:

ORIGINAL: Spaldron

quote:

Believe it or not and I'm embarassed to say, I have never seen this entry in the Child's Play series. I've watched 1, 2 and Seed (which was pretty awful from what I remember). I have heard you recommend this in the past and Mrs Tilly is rather fetching with that curvy body and voice like Kathleen Turner on Helium.

Whats wrong with her arm?!

She's holding my hand with it (i wish )

you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you!

See more of my reviews here under the name Matt Wavish :
Horror Cult Film Reviews
Post #: 372
RE: The Great Beer Movie - 17/2/2011 8:32:05 PM   
evil bill

quote:

She got me by the short and curly s

Post #: 373
RE: The Great Beer Movie - 17/2/2011 9:10:19 PM   
evil bill

Just been given an idea for a second movie to watch this weekend,by David!!

PINEAPPLE EXPRESS 2008           

Lazy court-process clerk and stoner Dale Denton has only one reason to visit his equally lazy dealer Saul Silver: to purchase weed, specifically, a rare new strain called Pineapple Express. But when Dale becomes the only witness to a murder by a crooked cop and the city's most dangerous drug lord, he panics and dumps his roach of Pineapple Express at the scene. Dale now has another reason to visit Saul: to find out if the weed is so rare that it can be traced back to him--and it is. As Dale and Saul run for their lives, they quickly discover that they're not suffering from weed-fueled paranoia: incredibly, the bad guys really are hot on their trail and trying to figure out the fastest way to kill them both.

Ever since Cheech and Chong appeared in "Up In Smoke" i fell in love with stoner film's I believe that when Apatow, Rogen, and Goldberg decided to write Pineapple Express they wanted to create the stoner of stoner flicks,a throw back to Cheech and Chong and action/biker gang flick STONE and they succeeded. David Gordon Green's is an excellent director keeping  the movie well paced,also the film is technically superb. The soundtrack and use of music is brilliant, and cinematography is is awesome,all due to Tim Orr who has worked with David before.

James Franco's Saul Silver who just deals drugs to pay for his Boobie's nursing home (He plans to become a civil engineer and be able to build toilets for kids in public parks.) is a great stoner character,always out to score and get high. I don't want to ruin any of the jokes for you, but I am pretty sure everyone that sees this movie will be quoting dozens of lines from the film within weeks and spoiling it for the rest who want to see this lads/stoner/action flick.I laughed more in at movie than in any other of its kind,and it's mainly thanks to James Franco.His comedic timing is startling and his sympathy is all consuming,he for me steals the show,and to think i gave this a miss at the cinema,because i thought it was another stupid comedy aimed at teens.ow wrong was i tke the nice little tongue-in-cheek references to the film's influences,that only an older movie fan would spot.This is adult humour mixed with action and some great bloody violent scenes,that will surprise anybody who thinks this is just a comedy.

One minor quibble with the story is that at one point Saul sells pot to some pretty young kids and there is a funny bit built around that, but some will wish they had at least chosen seniors in high school or something for that scene.Me i just laughed,and ended up nearly bent double with laughter,as this is the most highly enjoyable comedy of this decade,and is now one of my favourite stoner movies of all time.9/10

(in reply to dj vivace)
Post #: 374
RE: The Great Beer Movie - 17/2/2011 10:28:51 PM   
dj vivace

TITANIC 2

Those guys at the Asylum are at it again. Can they possibly make a shitter film than their last one? Damn fuckin right they can! The usual poor quality is drenched all over this awful but strangely enjoyable film. What i love about the Asylum films is that they have such massive ideas but no budget and no idea how to deliver. Titanic 2 is exactly that, an almost copy of James Cameronís with no budget, no stars, awful special effects and a script that may have been written by a baby. But it has charm, and in a weird, cheap and tacky way, itís highly enjoyable!

Some rich dipshit who is followed round by a group of sexy, hot girls who wear the same outfits throughout the entire film has come up with the idea of building another massive ship like the Titanic. Clearly not learning from the mistakes of the first ship, itís almost identical and is about to set off on a history making voyage. His ex-girlfriend is onboard, she is a nurse and her Dad is a sea Rescue commander. They often look at each other with love in their eyes so you know where the story leads. The creator of this new ship walks around the decks and below with his incredibly dated long hair, supposedly looking like a rich, clever man but looking more like an idiot trying to act and doing an incredibly bad job. The girls following him put on the sort of smileís you get a Weddings when everyoneís been ďsmiling for the cameraĒ for 4 hours, in other words, false and forced, but damn they look good! Anyway, the ex-girlfriends Dad (look, i didnít really take note of any names here) has been called out to an accident somewhere that looks like the North Pole. The usual Global Warming story comes into play as a massive block of ice dramatically falls into the sea and sets off a tidal wave, which looks more like a small ripple in the ocean really. Anyway, while investigating, they walk on the ice, only for someone to drop something which causes the ice to crack. The rescue team have met up with the usual so-called geological experts, who look thick as shit and can barely pronounce their words! The ice cracks, and as they run, clearly not actually there and in front of a possible green screen,( in fact, it looks more like one of those computer games youíd get on the good old Commodore 64 back in the day), one of the crew quite literally disappears from site. In one of the funniest scenes I have see all month, he runs, stops as a crack appears below him, and then heís gone, he turns into a paper cut out of himself, and the picture of him quite literally vanishes, I presume he fell down the hole because he screams out. No one cares, and they head off on their helicopter.

The next block of ice will be disastrous, and guess what; Daddy is worried for his daughterís safety knowing she is on the doomed Titanic 2 with all the rich, bad actors who hang around in the background of shots, motionless making the ship looked packed. Funny then that you keep seeing the same faces, doing the same things! After the first wave hits the Titanic, tipping it over, everyone panics, the lifeboats donít work and the usual mayhem follows. One of the stewardesses is trying to tell everyone things like this donít happen often (duh!!), the man who created the ship is beaten up by a passenger in a hilarious scene ďItís all your fault!!Ē, and the ship being turned over by the wave looks strangely like those plastic ships you used to play with in the bathtub as a child! Daddy rings his nurse daughter with this devastating news ďThe next wave is gonna be bigger, when it comes itís gonna be big!!Ē Fuck me, who the hell wrote this script! It gets worse, another scene seeís the helicopter pilot spring into action to go and rescue the passengers on Titanic 2 ďLetís get this cigar smoking!!Ē What?? The film is littered with awful moments, bad scripting and terrible effects. It has some good looking women, but stupid heroes who donít have a brain cell between them! There is a funny looking blonde who is supposed to be sexy but her chin is too big, so all you really notice is her great big chin, and thereís a black man who looks like a tramp who is in charge of the rescue call centre, he has about two teeth and to understand him you would need to have drunk about ten cans of special brew!

Passengers hang on for dear life, generally doing the same thing in the background for the whole disaster. One man is crouched down, staring at the floor for an entire scene, itís like they were all ordered to NOT move, but just be visible for effect in the background. Itís a blast, stupid, crap but a lot of fun. What is even more impressive is how the ENTIRE ships passengers and crew disappear come the end and we focus on the rescue of just one man and his ex-girlfriend. They share a clinch, copying the Abyss, as one takes the oxygen under water while the other agrees so drown, and my god do they go on and on, staring at each other with fake love to over dramatise the situation, itís almost funny! Oh, and donít get me started on the treacherous journey across a hanging pipe, some spilt water and an electricity cable gone haywire! If the Asylum guys know how to actually make films, then they would be slightly scary! For now, we can just enjoy them for what they are intended to be, crap!

3/10

you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you!

Horror Cult Film Reviews

(in reply to evil bill)
Post #: 375
RE: The Great Beer Movie - 17/2/2011 11:49:44 PM   
DAVID GILLESPIE

quote:

quote:

She got me by the short and curly s

Cludge Judge * Cold Fish

(in reply to evil bill)
Post #: 376
RE: The Great Beer Movie - 18/2/2011 1:04:45 AM   
Mr Grady

quote:

ORIGINAL: dj vivace

TITANIC 2

Is that face on the pipe intentional?

Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends

'My wife has an ass in her cock in the drive way'

(in reply to dj vivace)
Post #: 377
RE: The Great Beer Movie - 18/2/2011 9:16:46 AM   
DAVID GILLESPIE

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mr Grady

quote:

TITANIC 2

I would love to think so. Does this guy do films now?

Cludge Judge * Cold Fish

(in reply to Mr Grady)
Post #: 378
RE: The Great Beer Movie - 18/2/2011 3:47:16 PM   
evil bill

Well great news,Stalone is going ahead with;

The Expendables II (2012) ?????
Some more of that great action 80's style by the one and only true action star.

Post #: 379
RE: The Great Beer Movie - 19/2/2011 11:19:50 AM   
dj vivace

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mr Grady

quote:

TITANIC 2

Hadn't even noticed that before, its all i can see now!!! Surely someone would have noticed that when they made it? Gotta be intentional

Horror Cult Film Reviews

(in reply to Mr Grady)
Post #: 380
RE: The Great Beer Movie - 19/2/2011 11:20:54 AM   
dj vivace

quote:

Is he gonna get Segal and Van Damme on board this time? Their hate for each other, they could slug it out for real

Horror Cult Film Reviews

(in reply to evil bill)
Post #: 381
RE: The Great Beer Movie - 21/2/2011 12:57:23 PM   
DAVID GILLESPIE

Aliens (1986) Beer Movie Gold
For some, Ridley Scott's original sci-fi shocker will never be bettered. The perfect haunted house movie, set in a dark, soggy spaceship where there is no escape from the hidden menace that picks off the occupants one by one. The fact that James Cameron's full throttle sequel manages to create the same type of imagery and tension as the original but excels in the action stakes, was a complete miracle.
There are very few who could state that this is a poorly made movie. The acting, special effects, countless setpieces and pacing are phenomenal and is Cameron's standout project to date (forget T2, Titanic and Avatar). It also falls into beer movie territory because it plays just as efficiently as a crowd pleaser as it does a piece of finely crafted cinema. If you don't believe me, who dosen't at least whisper a joyous, "YES!" when Ripley growls, 'Get away from her, you BITCH!', when Hick's blows an unfortunate beastie's head open point black with the shout "Eat This!!!" or when Hudson moans "Why'd you put her in chaaarge!!!", "Game over, man!!".
Classic action sci-fi.
9/10 Beer Movie Rating 5/5

< Message edited by DAVID GILLESPIE -- 21/2/2011 1:02:46 PM >

Cludge Judge * Cold Fish

(in reply to dj vivace)
Post #: 382
RE: The Great Beer Movie - 21/2/2011 8:48:19 PM   
Dr Lenera

Totally agree with your review, though I still think the first Terminator is Cameron's best movie.  I saw this for the first time at uni,on TV, there were about 12 of us in this little room [belonging of course to the only person who had a TV] watching it on a tiny TV, all knocking back cans, but we were all blown away by it despite the ads and obvious censorship of swearing.

Which so you prefer, the theatrical cut or the director's cut?  I think the theatrical flows better as a film but I also like most of the added scenes in the director's cut so I would say it's neck and neck!

Post #: 383
RE: The Great Beer Movie - 21/2/2011 8:51:58 PM   
Snake-Eyes

quote:

HELLS YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

"When you have to shoot, shoot don't talk."

http://www.expendablespremiere.com/index.html

(in reply to evil bill)
Post #: 384
RE: The Great Beer Movie - 21/2/2011 9:10:19 PM   
DAVID GILLESPIE

quote:

Totally agree with your review, though I still think the first Terminator is Cameron's best movie.  I saw this for the first time at uni,on TV, there were about 12 of us in this little room [belonging of course to the only person who had a TV] watching it on a tiny TV, all knocking back cans, but we were all blown away by it despite the ads and obvious censorship of swearing.

Which so you prefer, the theatrical cut or the director's cut?  I think the theatrical flows better as a film but I also like most of the added scenes in the director's cut so I would say it's neck and neck!

I own the theatrical cut but watched the director's cut on Saturday night on the box with a few bottles of suds. Mind blowing stuff, I enjoyed the early scenes showing the town before the alien virus annialates them. I forgot all about the first Terminator which is a superb film also.

Cludge Judge * Cold Fish

(in reply to Dr Lenera)
Post #: 385
RE: The Great Beer Movie - 28/2/2011 10:01:15 PM   
DAVID GILLESPIE

Beer Movie's Blind Date with Alien Burds

1. Sil from Species - Likes to shag you rotten and then kill you, brrrrrrutaly mind. Keen to have kids.

2. Space Girl from Lifeforce. Likes to shag you rotten until you look like David Dickinson.

3. Borg Queen from Star Trek First Contact - Spends most of her time trying to change you but likes spandex and piercings. Still has contact with thousands of ex-boyfriends and girlfriends.

4. Aliens Queen from Aliens - Drools/ lactates a lot in bed but gives good head. Keen to have thousands of kids. Might even allow you to have one of them.

5. Maya from Space 1999. Into women, men...,animals or inamimate objects? - let Maya oblige. Unfortunately she looks like a cross between  Spock, Wolverine and Ray Reardon in normal form.

Any takers for a lorra lorra fun?

< Message edited by DAVID GILLESPIE -- 1/3/2011 12:38:58 PM >

Cludge Judge * Cold Fish

Post #: 386
RE: The Great Beer Movie - 2/3/2011 9:48:40 AM   
Dr Lenera

Ha Ha, lo mate, well cheered me up!

Post #: 387
RE: The Great Beer Movie - 2/3/2011 11:24:56 AM   
DAVID GILLESPIE

quote:

Mr Hughes touched on this a couple of days ago, are you keeping all right DL?

Cludge Judge * Cold Fish

(in reply to Dr Lenera)
Post #: 388
RE: The Great Beer Movie - 2/3/2011 12:04:02 PM   
dj vivace

quote:

Beer Movie's Blind Date with Alien Burds

1. Sil from Species - Likes to shag you rotten and then kill you, brrrrrrutaly mind. Keen to have kids.

Ha ha mate, your sense of humour just gets better and better

Horror Cult Film Reviews

Post #: 389
RE: The Great Beer Movie - 3/3/2011 8:42:01 AM   
Dr Lenera

quote:

quote:

Mr Hughes touched on this a couple of days ago, are you keeping all right DL?

Yeah just about mate, thanks, I get mild [usually!] depression every now and again, maybe it's those films I watch, or maybe it's my partying, or maybe it's because I'm approaching the big Four Zero this year.  But cheers for asking!

Post #: 390
Page:   <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Favourite Films >> RE: The Great Beer Movie Page: <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News††|††Empire Blog††|††Movie Reviews††|††Future Films††|††Features††|††Video Interviews††|††Image Gallery††|††Competitions††|††Forum††|††Magazine††|††Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI