Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Boba Fett = Bad ass

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> RE: Boba Fett = Bad ass Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Boba Fett = Bad ass - 16/4/2010 12:58:49 AM   
rich

quote:

ORIGINAL: pete_traynor

If they want to do a fantastic animated story around Fett they should do his track down and face off against Joda Kast. Another bounty hunter who finds Mandalorian armour and trades under the name of Boba-Fett to increase charges for his services. Read a short strip years back of it. And while brief it was a great idea that culminated in a great cat a mouse fight between the two on a remote planet. Bound to be better than this pap! Talk about wasting a great character.

This, I remember it. It's called "Twin Engines of Descruction" from in 1997, before all this rubbish existed. Great comic, and didnt muck about with the character. In fact he was awesome. Shame the EU writers have their heads screwed on better than the ones in charge of what they say is canon.

[image]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080405044445/starwars/images/a/a3/Kast1.jpg[/image]
Oh let me guess, no images in this section. >.>

< Message edited by rich -- 16/4/2010 1:06:34 AM >

Meanwhile...

(in reply to pete_traynor)
Post #: 31
- 18/4/2010 4:12:19 PM   
anakin solo

Even though i'm not a fan of the clone wars, i do admit that some of the episodes have been alright, but im more of a fan of the ones done by Genndy tarkatovsky's clone wars were much better, but if they are planning to do a couple of episodes with fett in it should be quite interesting to watch from the clip.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 32
RE: yeah boba fett - 18/4/2010 4:17:02 PM   
anakin solo

Also i can't wait to see his eventual rise to becoming the greatest bounty hunter ever.

my ally is the force and what a powerful ally it is.

(in reply to anakin solo)
Post #: 33
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> RE: Boba Fett = Bad ass Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI