Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: The British Politics Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> News and Hot Topics >> RE: The British Politics Thread Page: <<   < prev  177 178 [179] 180 181   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The British Politics Thread - 12/12/2012 2:21:12 AM   
Olaf

quote:

ORIGINAL: Phubbs

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20677515

In only 11 years, lets see where we are in the next 20 to 30 years, can't ignore the facts anymore.

I don't think anyone is disputing the facts, facts are generally neutral. They're disputing the way that you choose to take these facts to be a bad thing, because some fly black brother took your white ho or something.

I tried to groan, Help! Help! But the tone that came out was that of polite conversation.

Empire Top 100 Albums Poll 2013: CLICK HERE

(in reply to Phubbs)
Post #: 5341
RE: The British Politics Thread - 12/12/2012 2:23:57 AM   
Pigeon Army

quote:

In only 11 years, lets see where we are in the next 20 to 30 years, can't ignore the facts anymore.

"London has become the first region where white British people have become a minority.

Some 45% (3.7 million) of people in the capital described themselves as white British, down from 58% (4.3 million) in 2001."

This isn't a minority. That remaining 55% of people are spread across a number of different ethnicities and races. White people are still a majority, albeit a decreased one.

And what's wrong with them being a minority anyway?

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rinc
She's supposed to be 13! I'd want her to be very attractive though

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat
quote:

ORIGINAL: Pigeon Army
Stop being mean to Deviation

No.

(in reply to Phubbs)
Post #: 5342
RE: The British Politics Thread - 12/12/2012 2:26:30 AM   
scarface666brooksy!!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Olaf

because some fly black brother took your white ho or something.

My Aussie Film Thread - Film #7 - Patrick (1978)

(in reply to Olaf)
Post #: 5343
RE: The British Politics Thread - 12/12/2012 2:27:14 AM   
Phubbs

Wait..where are you guys from here? are you actually in the UK?

(in reply to Pigeon Army)
Post #: 5344
RE: The British Politics Thread - 12/12/2012 2:27:51 AM   
Olaf

The ladies love some of that brown sugar. Deal w/it racist guy.

I tried to groan, Help! Help! But the tone that came out was that of polite conversation.

(in reply to scarface666brooksy!!)
Post #: 5345
RE: The British Politics Thread - 12/12/2012 2:28:22 AM   
Olaf

quote:

I was born in England... but my parents aren't from England MWAHAHAHAHAHA.

(in reply to Phubbs)
Post #: 5346
RE: The British Politics Thread - 12/12/2012 2:29:08 AM   
superdan

quote:

ORIGINAL: scarface666brooksy!!

quote:

ORIGINAL: superdan

There is a weird thing about people who hold such opinions though, in that they aren't cast in stone. It just applies to 'other people'. My mum and stepdad are vehemently against all immigration, yet are 2 generations from immigrants themselves. They are also basically racist in their everyday views and yet both have black relatives who they care deeply about. It's a weird contradiction that I guess maybe reflects a wider issue.

It could also relate to an older mindset in a way but I don't know. Your upbringing plays a factor too. It's similar to people I know that have a bad case of gay panic yet have family members and friends that are homosexual and support their decisions.

Absolutely, I was merely remarking on the phenomenon of people holding strong beliefs about something even though it might contradict their everyday life.

quote:

In only 11 years, lets see where we are in the next 20 to 30 years, can't ignore the facts anymore. ]

A horrifying statistic I'm sure. Except, if you are a white Briton who is apparently terrified of non-exclusively white coupling it shows that most of the other major European nations have higher rater of foreign born people (Germany, Spain, Italy, Ireland, Latvia and Austria being some salient examples of rampant and destructive multiculturalism).

Post #: 5347
RE: The British Politics Thread - 12/12/2012 2:29:43 AM   
Pigeon Army

quote:

New Zealand. I get to watch a country fuck up 'immigration control' by putting immigrants in fucking FENCED-OFF CAMPS ON ISLANDS right across the ditch from me.

(I don't literally watch them and it's not literally a ditch, it's Australia and they're across the Tasman Sea and I read about it)

quote:

quote:

quote:

No.

(in reply to Phubbs)
Post #: 5348
RE: The British Politics Thread - 12/12/2012 2:30:11 AM   
scarface666brooksy!!

quote:

I'm from Australia.

quote:

The ladies love some of that brown sugar. Deal w/it racist guy.

(in reply to Phubbs)
Post #: 5349
RE: The British Politics Thread - 12/12/2012 2:33:03 AM   
scarface666brooksy!!

quote:

New Zealand. I get to watch a country fuck up 'immigration control' by putting immigrants in fucking FENCED-OFF CAMPS ON ISLANDS right across the ditch from me.

(I don't literally watch them and it's not literally a ditch, it's Australia and they're across the Tasman Sea and I read about it)

He's not lying, we do that. It's our greatest shame as a nation at the moment (for the record, genocide is our greatest shame ever).

Post #: 5350
RE: The British Politics Thread - 12/12/2012 2:34:46 AM   
Deviation

quote:

quote:

I was born in England... but my parents aren't from England MWAHAHAHAHAHA.

DEAR GOD

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dpp1978
There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49
I really wish I could go down to see Privates

(in reply to Olaf)
Post #: 5351
RE: The British Politics Thread - 12/12/2012 2:35:31 AM   
superdan

quote:

quote:

He's not lying, we do that. It's our greatest shame as a nation at the moment (for the record, genocide is our greatest shame ever).

Shit, my sister is going to move out there next year. I best warn her about that.

Post #: 5352
RE: The British Politics Thread - 12/12/2012 2:36:49 AM   
Pigeon Army

quote:

quote:

We don't have genocide per se in our past. We do have the systemic disenfranchisement of indigenous peoples, the stealing and selling of their land, and a good period of violence wantonly visited upon them (NZ Land Wars waddup).

EDIT: Because, if it wasn't clear, I'm saying the British are the worst immigrants. As imperialist nations are wont to be.

< Message edited by Pigeon Army -- 12/12/2012 2:38:34 AM >

quote:

quote:

quote:

No.

Post #: 5353
RE: The British Politics Thread - 12/12/2012 2:37:03 AM   
scarface666brooksy!!

quote:

quote:

quote:

Shit, my sister is going to move out there next year. I best warn her about that.

To be fair, it was about 200 years ago (I think) so unless she's going there via time machine she'll be alright

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 5354
RE: The British Politics Thread - 12/12/2012 2:39:19 AM   
superdan

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

To be fair, it was about 200 years ago (I think) so unless she's going there via time machine she'll be alright

You say that but she's a white supremacist so if I don't tell her she'll be bitterly disappointed.

Post #: 5355
RE: The British Politics Thread - 12/12/2012 2:41:27 AM   
scarface666brooksy!!

quote:

We don't have genocide per se in our past. We do have the systemic disenfranchisement of indigenous peoples, the stealing and selling of their land, and a good period of violence wantonly visited upon them (NZ Land Wars waddup).

EDIT: Because, if it wasn't clear, I'm saying the British are the worst immigrants. As imperialist nations are wont to be.

I think we should agree that our ancestors were horrible horrible people. Well, some of them I guess.

quote:

You say that but she's a white supremacist so if I don't tell her she'll be bitterly disappointed.

< Message edited by scarface666brooksy!! -- 12/12/2012 2:46:41 AM >

Post #: 5356
RE: The British Politics Thread - 12/12/2012 2:43:13 AM   
Pigeon Army

quote:

I think we should disagree that our ancestors were horrible horrible people. Well, some of them I guess.

Are you disagreeing with me or um I'm unclear on this

quote:

quote:

quote:

No.

Post #: 5357
RE: The British Politics Thread - 12/12/2012 2:45:18 AM   
Deviation

Pffffffffffft, the British are nothing on the Spanish and the Portuguese. Look at what they did to the Americas and its indegenou.......oh no wait that's not a point of pride.

< Message edited by Deviation -- 12/12/2012 2:46:11 AM >

quote:

There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

Post #: 5358
RE: The British Politics Thread - 12/12/2012 2:45:52 AM   
superdan

quote:

quote:

I think we should disagree that our ancestors were horrible horrible people. Well, some of them I guess.

Aussies and Kiwis, always looking for a ruck.

Post #: 5359
RE: The British Politics Thread - 12/12/2012 2:46:19 AM   
scarface666brooksy!!

quote:

quote:

Fuck I meant to write agree!

Post #: 5360
RE: The British Politics Thread - 12/12/2012 2:46:32 AM   
Phubbs

Right, I'm having a 'debate' with people (probably youngsters) that sit on their high horse spouting how righteous and heroic they are when they don't even live in the country we are talking about and probably have no idea what they are talking about. As I've said to people before, come live in London for a year or so and get a clue, until then you have no real right to even comment on how the UK works, jesus!

I've been all over the world and experienced many many cultures, I live in a city that has many many problems which you won't know about. The main problem being the UK is virtually run by Brussels and soft liberals that put the human rights bill before everything making a mockery of this country. Even getting rid of known terrorists is an uphill struggle because of the euro high courts and their human rights concerns all the time. But yeah sure, you know best in a completely different country.

New Zealand! could you be further away from what you're bangin on about!

Australia has a fantastic immigration system which many over here would love to see implemented. Same goes for Canada, both countries don't fudge around when it comes to this issue and rightly so. Why should they allow in vast numbers of people who can offer nothing, they don't allow them in because they know they will suck of the state that's why. That is exactly what happens here, everybody pours into the UK because its a very soft target and we have lots of ridiculous benefits for people with kids and that don't work etc...Its our own fault...well the government, who seem to want to swamp the country to breaking point.

End of the day its all well n good you sitting there harking on about me and my opinions and how the UK is fine blah blah blah when you don't even live here!. Maybe if this was happening in your country you might have a difference of opinion, I'm sure many would in fact.

Post #: 5361
RE: The British Politics Thread - 12/12/2012 2:48:18 AM   
scarface666brooksy!!

quote:

quote:

quote:

Aussies and Kiwis, always looking for a ruck.

But PA uses big scary words

quote:

Australia has a fantastic immigration system

lol

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 5362
RE: The British Politics Thread - 12/12/2012 2:49:36 AM   
superdan

Lol @ Phubbs (although I hope he's including me in the 'youngsters' thing - I need an ego boost).

(in reply to Phubbs)
Post #: 5363
RE: The British Politics Thread - 12/12/2012 2:52:42 AM   
Olaf

quote:

Right, I'm having a 'debate' with people (probably youngsters) that sit on their high horse spouting how righteous and heroic they are when they don't even live in the country we are talking about and probably have no idea what they are talking about. As I've said to people before, come live in London for a year or so and get a clue, until then you have no real right to even comment on how the UK works, jesus!

I've been all over the world and experienced many many cultures, I live in a city that has many many problems which you won't know about. The main problem being the UK is virtually run by Brussels and soft liberals that put the human rights bill before everything making a mockery of this country. Even getting rid of known terrorists is an uphill struggle because of the euro high courts and their human rights concerns all the time. But yeah sure, you know best in a completely different country.

Australia has a fantastic immigration system which many over here would love to see implemented. Same goes for Canada, both countries don't fudge around when it comes to this issue and rightly so. Why should they allow in vast numbers of people who can offer nothing, they don't allow them in because they know they will suck of the state that's why. That is exactly what happens here, everybody pours into the UK because its a very soft target and we have lots of ridiculous benefits for people with kids and that don't work etc...Its our own fault...well the government, who seem to want to swamp the country to breaking point.

End of the day its all well n good you sitting there harking on about me and my opinions and how the UK is fine blah blah blah when you don't even live here!. Maybe if this was happening in your country you might have a difference of opinion, I'm sure many would in fact.

Lol

I live in London. When I see you on public transport I'm going to loudly speak in a foreign language and THERE WON'T BE ANYTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

(in reply to Phubbs)
Post #: 5364
RE: The British Politics Thread - 12/12/2012 2:53:14 AM   
Pigeon Army

quote:

The main problem being the UK is virtually run by Brussels and soft liberals that put the human rights bill before everything making a mockery of this country.

HUMAN RIGHTS? MORE LIKE HUMAN WRONGS AMIRITE AMIRITE

BECAUSE I CAN'T JAIL AND KILL PEOPLE I THINK ARE BAD WITH IMPUNITY

quote:

Not really. We have significant similarities in terms of our societal make-up, and we also have minor scuffles about immigration every now and then. It just happens that our discussions about immigration are usually had by reasonable people, and not, you know, by conservative scaremongerers who still haven't gotten over the legalisation of miscegenation.

quote:

Australia has a fantastic immigration system which many over here would love to see implemented.

Ahaha

ahahaha

http://www.humanrights.gov.au/human_rights/immigration/index.html

not even people in Australia believe that you ignorant scared child

quote:

quote:

quote:

No.

(in reply to Phubbs)
Post #: 5365
RE: The British Politics Thread - 12/12/2012 2:58:05 AM   
Deviation

quote:

Indeed we don't, we don't know the horrors of interracial marriage, and some of us here who found your opinions horrid are not themselves from the UK and not because you found cultural problems which could be understandable with people coming from more conservative countries BUT FUCKING RACE AND BLACK PEOPLE.

quote:

BECAUSE LONDON NEVER STATES OR COMPLAINS ABOUT ITS PROBLEMS which are extremely easy to find and some of us don't have friends who might also be Londoners who live and speak about their experiences there let alone it's one of the cities you most constantly hear about.

Oh and as we all know, being there for a week lets you experience all the finesse and sophistication of a culture. I consider myself pretty much a Sicilian now that I visited the island for two weeks.

quote:

I know right, they're free from interracial marriage there I think.

quote:

quote:

This is such an unfortunate comment.

quote:

You mean immigration? Do you even know what Malta's hottest issue right now is? Do you know where my country is, how big it is and how controversial it is here? Oh no you don't.

quote:

quote:

(in reply to Phubbs)
Post #: 5366
RE: The British Politics Thread - 12/12/2012 2:58:07 AM   
superdan

quote:

Lol

I live in London. When I see you on public transport I'm going to loudly speak in a foreign language and THERE WON'T BE ANYTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

You make Phubbs and therefore all of us fucking sick. GO HOME YOU ABOMINATION.

(in reply to Olaf)
Post #: 5367
RE: The British Politics Thread - 12/12/2012 2:59:21 AM   
Olaf

quote:

quote:

Lol

بحار انكليزي التعامل معها، أمتك لنا

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 5368
RE: The British Politics Thread - 12/12/2012 3:00:24 AM   
Phubbs

Does Australia have mass housing problems? an rapidly increasing population? job issues? lack of space? people flooding in from all over with no trades or skills?

If the answer is no then your immigration system works, which it does. The points system to get in is very strict, I know. The fact the Aussies put immigrants on these islands is because they don't accept just anyone in to the country, YOU NEED TO OFFER THE COUNTRY SOMETHING SO THEY KNOW YOU WON'T DEPEND ON THE STATE. That's completely right and how it should be, like I said many many now want that system here.

Post #: 5369
RE: The British Politics Thread - 12/12/2012 3:00:26 AM   
scarface666brooksy!!

quote:

quote:

quote:

Lol

بحار انكليزي التعامل معها، أمتك لنا

大声笑phubbs是个种族主义者

(in reply to Olaf)
Post #: 5370
Page:   <<   < prev  177 178 [179] 180 181   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> News and Hot Topics >> RE: The British Politics Thread Page: <<   < prev  177 178 [179] 180 181   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI