Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Akiva Goldsman Married To Man And Wife

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Akiva Goldsman Married To Man And Wife Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Akiva Goldsman Married To Man And Wife - 18/3/2010 10:19:27 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Why does this guy get so much work?? - 18/3/2010 10:19:27 AM   
nikihb

Does anyone else find it alarming that Mr Goldsman has such a prolific prortfolio of work, when actually his writing is utter sh*te? I Am Legend, The Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons, A Beautiful Mind...he seems to be Hollywood's butcher of choice. God knows what will happen when he gets his directorial hands on this awful True Lies/Mr and Mrs Smith re-hash concept...who wants to bet Jennifer Aninston will make an appearance??

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
- 18/3/2010 11:27:48 AM   
Manfrendshensindshen

Goldsman's career has always baffled me. A Beautiful mind was such a calculated, cold piece of emotion baiting, while Ratman & Bobbin showed a complete lack of understanding and respect for the source material. I really can't understand why he's held in such high esteem in the industry. To me he doesn't play in the same league as, say, David Koepp (who's also produced a few stinkers, but is a genuinely good craftsman).

Post #: 3
RE: Why does this guy get so much work?? - 18/3/2010 11:27:53 AM   
The Hooded Man

See also David Goyer.

Counting the minutes until the over zealous mods lock this thread too.

(in reply to nikihb)
Post #: 4
No.....don't....STOOOOOOP!!!! - 18/3/2010 10:43:35 PM   
darkraven28

Nah, you can keep pointing to Batman & Robin. That's a perfect example of how much this man can suck. And don't forget Lost In Space either. Just because he has an Oscar doesn't mean he's forgiven.

Same thing goes for Jeff Bridges now, although admittedly he has never sucked but it's still just funny that the Lebowski has a gold statue now. Weirdness.

Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Akiva Goldsman Married To Man And Wife Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI