Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Justified - US Speed

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Justified - US Speed Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Justified - US Speed - 12/4/2012 9:57:02 PM   
Third Eye

Great, great finale for Season 3. Sad to see Quarles go as he's been an excellent addition to the show this year, he got the line of the season just before his encounter with the sharp end of Limehouse's cleaver ("Piggy Bank!"). Season 4 should be great. I hope Duffy doesn't run for the hills after his last meeting with Raylan as he's been great this season. The slow build of the season definately helped build Quarles so would be interesting to see what Yost would do with shorter arcs.

The pitch-black night unfolds with the morning star as its only light.

And thus, the saga begins.....

Twitter: oli2033

(in reply to Barefoot Doctor)
Post #: 31
RE: Justified - US Speed - 13/4/2012 11:05:56 AM   
Barefoot Doctor

quote:

ORIGINAL: Third Eye

Great, great finale for Season 3. Sad to see Quarles go as he's been an excellent addition to the show this year, he got the line of the season just before his encounter with the sharp end of Limehouse's cleaver ("Piggy Bank!"). Season 4 should be great. I hope Duffy doesn't run for the hills after his last meeting with Raylan as he's been great this season. The slow build of the season definately helped build Quarles so would be interesting to see what Yost would do with shorter arcs.

Wynn should be in jail after admitting to Raylan he blew up the car in an attempt to kill Quarles. But people in prison in Justified tend to be out before too long.

(in reply to Third Eye)
Post #: 32
RE: Justified - US Speed - 20/3/2013 9:43:13 PM   
iestyn500

Just watching the 4th series, this is getting to be one of the best series ever made. I think the dialogue on this show is the best, is hust so fucking cool. I think the Raylan Givens is a great good guy, as i normally root for the bad guys as they the more colorful charactors but Raylan just oozes charisma.

(in reply to Third Eye)
Post #: 33
RE: Justified - US Speed - 4/4/2013 9:47:00 AM   
Peter Griffin

quote:

ORIGINAL: iestyn500

Just watching the 4th series, this is getting to be one of the best series ever made. I think the dialogue on this show is the best, is hust so fucking cool. I think the Raylan Givens is a great good guy, as i normally root for the bad guys as they the more colorful charactors but Raylan just oozes charisma.

Sums it up for me, just watched season 4 finale and i'm gonna miss those crazy rednecks

"No point in mentioning these bats, I thought. Poor bastard will see them soon enough."

"Me and Pete Griffin would make a beautiful Dead Space ass kicking baby."

(in reply to iestyn500)
Post #: 34
RE: Justified - US Speed - 10/4/2013 2:57:24 PM   
CamLiza

Just started watching this series, and it truly is fucking great.

(in reply to Peter Griffin)
Post #: 35
RE: Justified - US Speed - 24/4/2013 5:16:32 PM   
galvatron

Can't believe this thread is so quiet. What's the verdict on Season 4? I thought it was an improvement on Season 3, which still good was the weakest so far. How long until Raylan ends up in that grave though?

(in reply to CamLiza)
Post #: 36
RE: Justified - US Speed - 31/5/2013 1:48:46 PM   
Skiba

There only seems to be one thread for this and I've only seen up to season 3. Can't imagine season 4 will be on Netflix any time soon so apologies to go back to S3. I really enjoyed it. Thought there were some really ropey episodes in season 1, mainly the self-contained ones like that awful episode where they kidknapped the informant with shit New York accent. When it found its feet and concentrated on a story arc, it became much better.

Raylan's body count must be fucking massive!

I'm a little bit in love with Winona...she's very...erm...perky! I also have a man-crush on Olyphant...

Have a good time, all the time.

(in reply to galvatron)
Post #: 37
RE: Justified - US Speed - 1/6/2013 3:19:45 AM   
Lang

everyone on on this thread seem to be the only ones watching this show which is such a shame... i love this show....Goggins and Olyphant are a class act

#6 member of The Wire fan club. PM Dantes Inferno to join.

PS Tag Riddle_Me_This

'Winter is Coming'

(in reply to Skiba)
Post #: 38
RE: Justified - US Speed - 10/7/2013 7:55:42 PM   
Your Funny Uncle

I'm about 8 episodes into Season One and although it's not jaw droppingly good it's certainly keeping me entertained for the best part. It's like 21st Century Deadwood....

Empires Top 100 Movie Characters of All Time! - VOTE NOW by clicking HERE

(in reply to Lang)
Post #: 39
RE: Justified - US Speed - 11/7/2013 2:07:56 PM   
peter

Just you wait.
Unlike other stick-with-s1-honestly-it-gets-better shows, I reckon the first season is comfortably good enough to get a person interested, especially towards the end.
But then season 2 just knocks on the door of tremendous, and 3 keeps it up.
10 of 13 s4 episodes have been on tv, if it can keep up the standard for another 3 eps, it may well become my favourite season of anything.
Such a shame that this show doesn't get near enough attention, but get the impression that people are wakening up to it.
Anyone else with s4 on uk tv? Thoughts?

(in reply to Your Funny Uncle)
Post #: 40
RE: Justified - US Speed - 11/7/2013 2:35:08 PM   
Peter Griffin

quote:

ORIGINAL: Your Funny Uncle

I'm about 8 episodes into Season One and although it's not jaw droppingly good it's certainly keeping me entertained for the best part. It's like 21st Century Deadwood....

Gets better mate and a lot of the Deadwood cast show up too.

"No point in mentioning these bats, I thought. Poor bastard will see them soon enough."

Post #: 41
RE: Justified - US Speed - 11/7/2013 9:29:02 PM   
Cool Breeze

Been watching this on Netflix and its...decent enough.I certainly wouldnt call it great or anything.Im a few episodes into season 2 and its ok but i wouldnt really miss it that much if it was removed from the site.

'' Iv played Oskar Schindler, Michael Collins, Rob Roy Mcgregor, even ZEUS for gods sake! No one is going to believe me to be a green grocer! ''

(in reply to Peter Griffin)
Post #: 42
RE: Justified - US Speed - 31/8/2013 7:21:26 PM   
Your Funny Uncle

All up to date.

I love this show! How have I never watched this before? Every season has been good but I think each season has got better and better.

Raylan is cool as fuck but the supporting cast are all fantastic. Ava, Boyd, Tim and Art especially.

I also love how each season ends with the same song about Harlan County.

I presume this has been renewed for Season 5?

Empires Top 100 Movie Characters of All Time! - VOTE NOW by clicking HERE

(in reply to Cool Breeze)
Post #: 43
RE: Justified - US Speed - 5/9/2013 11:42:57 AM   
Peter Griffin

quote:

ORIGINAL: Your Funny Uncle

All up to date.

I love this show! How have I never watched this before? Every season has been good but I think each season has got better and better.

Raylan is cool as fuck but the supporting cast are all fantastic. Ava, Boyd, Tim and Art especially.

I also love how each season ends with the same song about Harlan County.

I presume this has been renewed for Season 5?

January.

Post #: 44
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Justified - US Speed Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI