Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings >> RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott Page: <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott - 30/3/2010 5:35:33 PM   
Deviation

quote:

What's ironic about it?

That point had been argued a couple of times before, some people here told you what was wrong with it but you keep bringing this up in the same tedious poor argument.

And...

quote:

Ahh and there it is, the T word. Didn't take long to find that particular dead end did it.
And emoticons too. Cute. Shucks!

You lead a massive ad hominen attack on the whole 3D argument and also felt compelled to start an own thread to it, let alone the "facts" you stated were nonsense (Kermode does have a worrying choices on which mainstream films are good and money says nothing on the quality of the films), and weren't far away from another troll who visits this forum every once in a while. If that post wasn't mean just to start rumpus than you did well making it look like one. You don't seem half bad forumite, but those comments made you seem as if you were only here to cause discord but that thread really made you look like a twat.

The last point you left here was a much better, far much reasoned post and you should have better started with that. I disagree with it for points I have already mentioned before and on this thread becuase I don't feel like repeating myself.

< Message edited by Deviation -- 30/3/2010 5:50:46 PM >

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dpp1978
There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49
I really wish I could go down to see Privates

(in reply to MoBiUGeArSkIn)
Post #: 151
RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott - 30/3/2010 6:06:46 PM   
MoBiUGeArSkIn

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation

quote:

What's ironic about it?

That point had been argued a couple of times before, some people here told you what was wrong with it but you keep bringing this up in the same tedious poor argument.

We've talked about this before?

So yeah, 3D Avatar > 2D Avatar.

That's why it made 2.5 billion dollars, and people flocked to see it in the 3D format for weeks and weeks and months and months. And it can still be seen in Imax 3D. And will probably still be available in Imax 3D after it hits DVD/Blu Ray next month.

It's not the first 3D movie to hit Imax, I saw Beowulf a few years back. That was awesome to look at too. I really like that film, but watching it in 2D it loses a lot of the scale and feels less personal. 3D can draw you into a world on a fundamental level.

You girls just don't like change. Pretty much every director that has come into contact with it the format wants to use it.

You're not going crazy, Arthur. You're going sane in a crazy world!

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 152
RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott - 30/3/2010 6:16:46 PM   
Deviation

Yes, in every other 3D thread.

People have flocked to see it in 3D, it was the big news of the moment. Some people definitely liked it. Others didn't and it doesn't change that it is does nothing to things like directing a proper scene, acting, script among other things. And if it doesn't work in 2D, than the film in itself is very much flawed and not a good one. If a film needs 3D to be immersive than the film is a failure and further shows what laziness the tool creates.

And every director? Really? You mean being forced into the format whether they like it or not. And the whole "girls" name-calling isn't witty or funny.

< Message edited by Deviation -- 30/3/2010 6:17:40 PM >

quote:

There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

Post #: 153
RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott - 30/3/2010 7:25:54 PM   
DancingClown

I think we all need to remember that 3D is an alternative way to watch a movie, it's not a replacement. But if Avatar (and any movie) isn't worth watching in normal 2D then it can't be a very good film, right? Does that make 3D just window-dressing, an over-elaborate method of turd-polishing? Kinda depressing. Maybe if Avatar was as good as Cameron's earlier stuff, Aliens or T2 say, maybe we'd all be singing a different tune.

Having said that no-one is forcing us to watch 3D movies. I am not against 3D as such, I'm indifferent, I think that's a good way of putting it. But that doesn't make me some kind of Luddite.

Astronomic Tune Boy

'The town knew darkness, and darkness was enough.'

"Storm just bleeewwww me away..."

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 154
RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott - 30/3/2010 7:50:27 PM   
Deviation

That's true DC but I am worried that this will be used as turd-polishing and if it will also destroy chances for other films to make presence in the BO. 

quote:

quote:

(in reply to DancingClown)
Post #: 155
RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott - 31/3/2010 8:19:05 AM   
MoBiUGeArSkIn

quote:

And every director? Really?

Every director that dares to try something new.

Ya know. Directors who think they can step up and try something new.

Louis Leterrier (sp) did not shoot Clash of the Titans in 3D, and in the recent interview with AICN he stated that he was scared about attempting a conversion because he shot his action to work on a 2D plain.

Having been involved in the conversion process, he now would like to try and shoot a movie in true 3D given the chance.

There's nothing "lazy" about it. If anything, making a film work in 3D space must be harder because you can't fake things as easily.

2.5 billion dollars and rising for Avatar. 3D ticket sales eclipsing 2D ticket sales on films where the 3D is available.

Give the people what they want.

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 156
RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott - 31/3/2010 8:36:31 AM   
Neth

Once upon a time, people wanted Global Hypercolour t-shirts and Steve Guttenberg movies. Doesn't make it right.

"You taste like a burger. I don't like you anymore."

Post #: 157
RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott - 31/3/2010 8:45:30 AM   
MoBiUGeArSkIn

I like the rebellion that's being set up here.
But all you're gonna do is end up banging your head against a wall.
3D might go away... but it won't return the cinema experience to one of 2D standard. The technology will merely evolve. Like game consoles.
Last time they tried 3D is sucked... it no longer sucks. It's bloody clever! And its application has barely been explored. The GOTY Edition of Batman: Arkham Asylum has a 3D mode, comes with glasses. At the Eurogamer Expo, Nvidia were showing off 3D demonstrations.
Nintendo just announced the 3D-S!
... Eventually our work PCs will look like something out of Minority Report. And you think this is a bad thing? Because this is where 3D cinema will take us. And that's awesome.

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 158
RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott - 31/3/2010 9:40:11 AM   
adambatman82

quote:

ORIGINAL: MoBiUGeArSkIn

quote:

Louis Leterrier (sp) did not shoot Clash of the Titans in 3D, and in the recent interview with AICN he stated that he was scared about attempting a conversion because he shot his action to work on a 2D plain.

Having been involved in the conversion process, he now would like to try and shoot a movie in true 3D given the chance.

There's nothing "lazy" about it. If anything, making a film work in 3D space must be harder because you can't fake things as easily.

2.5 billion dollars and rising for Avatar. 3D ticket sales eclipsing 2D ticket sales on films where the 3D is available.

The problem being with that there is nothing new to show with 3D. We've seen it all before. There are two approaches; the more effective subtle approach, as per UP, wherein the 3D is used to create depth, and there's the "obvious" approach, which could be seen in the likes of My Bloody Valentine or The Final Destination.

And you neglect to ignore the fact that Avatar was screened on a significant number of 3D screens when compared to 2D. For example, on opening night in my Cineworld, the busiest outside of London in the UK Avatar was showing on 6 screens, 1 of which was a 2D screen. It doesn't take a genius to understand why there was such a high 3D to 2D ratio in ticket sales.

Shoddy conversions will ruin this current run of 3D. The 3D conversion of Alice impressed nobody, and Clash of the Titans' is apparently so poor that you can see a regular 2D image if you remove the glasses (according to slashfilm). As soon as the average bear realises that not every film looks like Avatar they'll stop going again.

Post #: 159
RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott - 31/3/2010 10:28:44 AM   
Tech_Noir

I think 3D films will get better in a year or so when the filmmakers think about the format before and during production. Isn't the problem with Clash of The Titans that the studios chose to make it 3D when it was pretty much completed?

(in reply to adambatman82)
Post #: 160
RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott - 31/3/2010 10:49:18 AM   
DancingClown

quote:

3D might go away... but it won't return the cinema experience to one of 2D standard. The technology will merely evolve.

So it'll be 2.5D?

quote:

Like game consoles.

See, 3D gaming makes more sense to me. It seems better suited to that particular medium because of its interactive nature.

As far as 2D and 3D is concerned I don't mind as long as the choice remains to be able to watch in either format. Yeah...I'll be pro-choice.

Astronomic Tune Boy

'The town knew darkness, and darkness was enough.'

"Storm just bleeewwww me away..."

Post #: 161
RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott - 31/3/2010 10:54:11 AM   
MoBiUGeArSkIn

quote:

ORIGINAL: adambatman82

quote:

quote:

The problem being with that there is nothing new to show with 3D. We've seen it all before. There are two approaches; the more effective subtle approach, as per UP, wherein the 3D is used to create depth, and there's the "obvious" approach, which could be seen in the likes of My Bloody Valentine or The Final Destination.

And you neglect to ignore the fact that Avatar was screened on a significant number of 3D screens when compared to 2D. For example, on opening night in my Cineworld, the busiest outside of London in the UK Avatar was showing on 6 screens, 1 of which was a 2D screen. It doesn't take a genius to understand why there was such a high 3D to 2D ratio in ticket sales.

Shoddy conversions will ruin this current run of 3D. The 3D conversion of Alice impressed nobody, and Clash of the Titans' is apparently so poor that you can see a regular 2D image if you remove the glasses (according to slashfilm). As soon as the average bear realises that not every film looks like Avatar they'll stop going again.

Nothing new to show?

I saw Beowulf in 2007, first Imax 3D film I'd laid eyes on. It was amazing. The sense of scale during the huge finale with the dragon was absolutely mad, I felt like I was right in there, chasing that dragon down the mountain. The thing looked massive. It FELT massive.

All that is lost in 2D, on a smaller screen. And the film was made with the 3D format in mind. Some of it is blatently framed that way.

The comments about ticket sales will be true of some locations but not others. Avatar is still running in 3D near me, and people are still paying 3.5 months after release. I'd imagine a good number of people are also repeat viewers! I saw it twice myself.

And the Clash 3D... well, I don't trust anything because the press junket last week was 2D. The comments from Slashfilm cannot be based in fact, because only "demo" sequences were shown to press, as the actual conversion was not yet complete. The "demo" reel, according to the director, via AICN, was only 50% conversion, unfinished.

... Then there's my cynical view that certain people in the press will say the conversion is shit, in an attempt to put the kibosh on abuse of the format.

Whatever the case, I'm booked for Clash 3D, Friday night.

Post #: 162
RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott - 31/3/2010 11:53:13 AM   
adambatman82

quote:

Nothing new to show?

I saw Beowulf in 2007, first Imax 3D film I'd laid eyes on. It was amazing. The sense of scale during the huge finale with the dragon was absolutely mad, I felt like I was right in there, chasing that dragon down the mountain. The thing looked massive. It FELT massive.

All that is lost in 2D, on a smaller screen. And the film was made with the 3D format in mind. Some of it is blatently framed that way.

The comments about ticket sales will be true of some locations but not others. Avatar is still running in 3D near me, and people are still paying 3.5 months after release. I'd imagine a good number of people are also repeat viewers! I saw it twice myself.

And the Clash 3D... well, I don't trust anything because the press junket last week was 2D. The comments from Slashfilm cannot be based in fact, because only "demo" sequences were shown to press, as the actual conversion was not yet complete. The "demo" reel, according to the director, via AICN, was only 50% conversion, unfinished.

... Then there's my cynical view that certain†people in the press†will say the conversion is shit, in an attempt to put the kibosh on abuse of the format.

Whatever the case, I'm booked for Clash 3D, Friday night.

They saw it last night and Monday night. Brendan Connelly, who I'm not a fan of tweeted "It would be unfair to say anything positive about Clash of the Titans at all. Avoid. Seriously" afterwards, with the use of 3D seeing the film dubbed as "Cash-in of the Titans".

Good attempt at showing how 3D has "something new" to offer by citing a 3 year old film! I was referring to the fact that it has peaked (with Avatar) in so much that it can't really go any further.

Post #: 163
RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott - 31/3/2010 11:57:36 AM   
adambatman82

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tech_Noir

I think 3D films will get better in a year or so when the filmmakers think about the format before and during production. Isn't the problem with Clash of The Titans that the studios chose to make it 3D when it was pretty much completed?

Yep, they did it over an eight week period, as opposed to the Cameron recommended twelve months! It actually took longer to render the Avatar HD transfer for Blu-ray than it took to upscale Clash.

I don't mind 3D when done well. Up looked great (although I personally prefer the explicit colours of the Blu-ray, that 3D can't manage), and Avatar was a great spectacle, but my worry, which marries up with Cameron's is that the studios will simply upscale every tentpole release in an attempt to make more money, which in turn will kill off any audience interest in the format before the next wave of great, 3D shot films make it to cinemas. I certainly know that thats how I feel about it. Alice was the last straw for me, I won't see another 3D film until Tron 2, and that includes Toy Story 3.

(in reply to Tech_Noir)
Post #: 164
RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott - 31/3/2010 12:41:15 PM   
adambatman82

Empire's review seems to back up the "3D as non-event" angle for Clash.

As for the 3D, itís a non-event, the film having been shot normally and twiddled in post to ride the Avatar wave. Itís effective in a few bits (you can almost smell the Kraken's breath), but if you take the glasses off it doesnít make a lot of difference most of the time.

3 Stars is what I expected, and still look forward to seeing it over the bank holiday in 2D.

Post #: 165
RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott - 31/3/2010 1:33:29 PM   
MoBiUGeArSkIn

quote:

Good attempt at showing how 3D has "something new" to offer by citing a 3 year old film! I was referring to the fact that it has peaked (with Avatar) in so much that it can't really go any further.

Because nothing ever changes, right? Nothing gets better. It always stays the same.

Oh wait!

I love how blinkered people are when it comes to new, far reaching technology. The things they developed for the likes of Avatar need not be limited to simply making films.

If you scoff at stuff you're basically scoffing at technical advancement in general.

Studios may well attempt to jump aboard the money train, but if the results are less appealing people simply won't pay. As has already been said - 3D is an OPTION. Everything released so far as a 2D version doing the rounds. If Clash suffers in 3D, and word of mouth gets around. people won't bother seeing it in 3D.

That doesn't mean the whole 3D thing should be abandoned. Films like Beowulf and Avatar prove the concept. They prove the technology.

All it takes is for people to see the potential and forge ahead.

Post #: 166
RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott - 31/3/2010 1:41:51 PM   
elab49

They prove it can be used in a film - not that it makes the film any better or any good.

And the acknowledgement of technological advancement is also an understanding of its history. This is 3Ds what? 3rd go round? And nothing that suggests it will be, for itself, any more successful than the other 2 in terms of film, just a desperation on the part of studios forcing it down our throats to try and get bums back on seats.

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

Post #: 167
RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott - 31/3/2010 1:45:57 PM   
Deviation

Maybe 3D can show us the very face of God.

quote:

quote:

Post #: 168
RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott - 31/3/2010 1:47:13 PM   
MoBiUGeArSkIn

quote:

And the acknowledgement of technological advancement is also an understanding of its history. This is 3Ds what? 3rd go round? And nothing that suggests it will be, for itself, any more successful than the other 2...

Aside from the fact that it works and the best use of it has gone on to gross more than 2.5 billion dollars at the box office?

You're right. Nothing suggests a new lease of life for this format now that it CAN actually deliver the goods.

It's still an attitude shouting down all the other things that can be done with 3D tech in general. I mean Nintendo announced some kind of third generation handheld console that will use 3D trickery WITHOUT the use of glasses.

How does it work? Who knows. We'll find out at E3.

But combine these possibilities with things like the wonderful Microsoft Kitchen. As I said earlier, it learns toward a holographic future. Imagine that. These are stepping stones with regard to a much bigger picture.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 169
RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott - 31/3/2010 1:51:17 PM   
clownfoot

quote:

... Eventually our work PCs will look like something out of Minority Report. And you think this is a bad thing? Because this is where 3D cinema will take us. And that's awesome.

Brilliant. Will my Amiga Emulator still be able to run Speedball 2? After all 8-bit gaming still puts most of the modern gaming drek of today to shame...

Evil Mod 2 - Hail he who has fallen from the sky to deliver us from the terror of the Deadites!

http://www.thepixelempire.net/index.html
http://clownfootsinversemidas.blogspot.com/

Post #: 170
RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott - 31/3/2010 1:54:29 PM   
clownfoot

quote:

Didn't that happen in a black and white movie?

Evil Mod 2 - Hail he who has fallen from the sky to deliver us from the terror of the Deadites!

http://www.thepixelempire.net/index.html
http://clownfootsinversemidas.blogspot.com/

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 171
RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott - 31/3/2010 2:01:28 PM   
Deviation

quote:

ORIGINAL: clownfoot

quote:

Didn't that happen in a black and white movie?

For the last time Clowny, Orson Welles is awesome BUT not God.

< Message edited by Deviation -- 31/3/2010 2:04:57 PM >

quote:

quote:

(in reply to clownfoot)
Post #: 172
RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott - 31/3/2010 2:06:42 PM   
Deviation

Now, honestly, what has it proven, how does it improve storytelling and not simply box office returns, how, seriously how? All it has done is bring back money back. And it's Cameron, the guy got 1.8 billion dollars without the extra money paid for 3D. The man rarely flops and Avatar turned out to be something of an event film which people had to see. What goods did it deliver? Turd-polishing? Don't go giving crass arguments about immersion becuase immersion occurs through other means that don't involve 3D. The day I actually see 3D being an integral part of the film, something the film cannot be without, something that does not feel incidental to it, something that actually enhances it and not feels as a red herring to ignore the horrid flaws the film has, then I will convinced. Nothing as such has happened.

And don't the computers of Minority Report already exist in some way and already in development? What does that have to do with 3D? What does that have to do with 3D?

quote:

quote:

Post #: 173
RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott - 31/3/2010 3:10:34 PM   
MoBiUGeArSkIn

Are you a film snob? You sound like a film snob.

Avatar has like what? 88% on Metacritic? Ranks in the top 250 on imdb?

And yet you say it's a turd?

Avatar should also be given props for the jobs it created. So it's importance extends beyond the screen. Just sayin'.

quote:

And don't the computers of Minority Report already exist in some way and already in development? What does that have to do with 3D? What does that have to do with 3D?

There are all kinds of amazing technology concepts floating around. What does cinematic application of 3D have to do with those? Everything. Front end UI, for example.

3D doesn't sit in a little box labelled "Box Office Gross" ya know?

I don't like your blinkers! Take them off! They do not suit!

Why must the internet run on raw pessimism? There's enough trouble in the world without desperately trying to find reasons NOT to enjoy/use something.

< Message edited by MoBiUGeArSkIn -- 31/3/2010 3:14:23 PM >

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 174
RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott - 31/3/2010 3:19:39 PM   
Rgirvan44

Hahahaha. You're awesome.

"I am SHOCKED! SHOCKED I say to find film fans on this film forum!"

Seeing a lot of reports saying the 3D in Clash isn't just not needed, its pretty awful.

Reinforces my view - if the film is shot in 2D, I'm watching it in 2D. If it is designed with 3D in mind then I will give it go, meaning Tron is the only movie I will be seeing this year in 3D.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

Post #: 175
RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott - 31/3/2010 3:21:25 PM   
adambatman82

quote:

Avatar should also be given props for the jobs it created. So it's importance extends beyond the screen.†Just sayin'.

The Nazi regime also created jobs, y'know, them concentrations camps don't run themselves, y'know. Shall we "give them props" too? What on earth is "props" anyway?

Post #: 176
RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott - 31/3/2010 3:23:06 PM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

quote:

Avatar should also be given props for the jobs it created. So it's importance extends beyond the screen. Just sayin'.

The Nazi regime also created jobs, y'know, them concentrations camps don't run themselves, y'know. Shall we "give them props" too? What on earth is "props" anyway?

I mean, sure, you have a point, but did you have to go the Nazi route?

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

Post #: 177
RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott - 31/3/2010 3:25:24 PM   
adambatman82

quote:

quote:

Because nothing ever changes, right? Nothing gets better. It always stays the same.

Oh wait!

I love how blinkered people are when it comes to new, far reaching technology. The things they developed for the likes of Avatar need not be limited to simply making films.

If you scoff at stuff you're basically scoffing at technical advancement in general.

Studios may well attempt to jump aboard the money train, but if the results are less appealing people simply won't pay. As has already been said - 3D is an OPTION. Everything released so far as a 2D version doing the rounds. If Clash suffers in 3D,†and word of mouth gets around.†people won't bother seeing it in 3D.

That doesn't mean the whole 3D thing should be abandoned. Films like Beowulf and Avatar prove the concept. They prove the technology.

All it takes is for people to see the potential and forge ahead.

I never said that. I love technology, its one of my few interests outside of film. I'm also one of the biggest advocates of Blu-ray on these forums.

And again citing a 3 year old film as proof of ADVANCEment in any field comes off as a bit desperate. If you feel so damn passionate about the subject then why not attempt to theorise where 3D is heading? As far as I can tell its at a point now (an extra dimension comes off of the screen) where its going to stay. No major advancement beyond that original point of projecting a film in three dimensions.

Post #: 178
RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott - 31/3/2010 3:27:05 PM   
adambatman82

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44

quote:

quote:

Avatar should also be given props for the jobs it created. So it's importance extends beyond the screen.†Just sayin'.

I mean, sure, you have a point, but did you have to go the Nazi route?

I also considered the sex trade and the drug industry, alas I thought the use of Nazi's seemed rather poetic given the fact that Mo is practically calling us fascists.

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 179
RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott - 31/3/2010 3:39:30 PM   
Deviation

quote:

Are you a film snob? You sound like a film snob.

Avatar has like what? 88% on Metacritic? Ranks in the top 250 on imdb?

OMG I DISAGREED WITH "CRITICAL CONSENSUS" (which is lower than that last I checked) AND IMDB, HOW DARE I??? PARDON ME AS I GO WHIP MYSELF WHILE I WHIP MYSELF AND FORCE MYSELF TO LIKE SATANTANGO BECAUSE I AM A MEGA ELITIST FILM SNOB.

quote:

And yet you say it's a turd?

Yes, even when considering most critics weren't acclaiming it unanimously.

quote:

Can I also use the Nazi example? Please? I've been dying to compare 3D with the Holocaust.

quote:

There are all kinds of amazing technology concepts floating around. What does cinematic application of 3D have to do with those? Everything. Front end UI, for example.

Please enlighten me more.

quote:

3D doesn't sit in a little box labelled "Box Office Gross" ya know?

I enjoy your aphorisms but I am really not sure what this means.

quote:

I don't like your blinkers! Take them off! They do not suit!

Yeah.

quote:

Why must the internet run on raw pessimism? There's enough trouble in the world without desperately trying to find reasons NOT to enjoy/use something.

Really? Wow, you're really something wonderful then.

quote:

quote:

Post #: 180
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings >> RE: Mark Kermode's 3 D Boycott Page: <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News††|††Empire Blog††|††Movie Reviews††|††Future Films††|††Features††|††Video Interviews††|††Image Gallery††|††Competitions††|††Forum††|††Magazine††|††Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI