Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Sony Finally Tracks Down The Lost Symbol

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Sony Finally Tracks Down The Lost Symbol Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Sony Finally Tracks Down The Lost Symbol - 4/2/2010 7:19:18 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Wuhu - 4/2/2010 7:19:18 AM   
Sendemast

Finally, I almost thought they wouldn't make that movie ... oh, wait. It's that Dan Brown thing. There was no doubt, now was there?
First two sucked doonkey balls, only two movies Tom Hanks every sucked in (and not just a little bit), so please, spare me!

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
Good luck with that... - 4/2/2010 8:46:57 AM   
Brighton Benson

This is going to be so, so bad. The first two films were woeful, even though they were based on bloody entertaining books, especially with Angels and Demons. But The Lost Symbol is an over long, flat, self indulgent bore of a book. If we follow the pattern of the books being streets better than the films, we could well be looking at a new entry in the higher realms of your top 50 terrible films.

Post #: 3
Mark Strong as the bad guy - 4/2/2010 10:57:25 AM   
tady

Anyone who's read the book must agree that the description of the bad guy is right on the money for Mark Strong. Seeing him in Sherlock Holmes just confirms this all the more. I couldn't picture anyone else doing it...

Post #: 4
hmmm - 4/2/2010 11:07:25 AM   
plum bob

well i hated da vinci, but in all honesty i didn't think angels and deamons was awful. having never read the book i found the plot quite exciting - even if you could see the final baddie a million miles away. So yeh i'll await this one with an open mind. But hanks dude sort the hair out!

Post #: 5
Tom Hanks? - 4/2/2010 6:03:06 PM   
jayesh

i think that they should ditch Tom Hanks and get Owen Wilson to play the role or Robert Langdon.

Post #: 6
amazing - 26/9/2011 9:26:10 PM   
angel503

i loved the first 2 they are mind boggling, i have read all books and it really makes me want to know more i think tom hanks is the perfect robert langdon although i do prefer The Davinci Code to Angels and Demons they are both great films the second did not have that much impact as the first but i loved in non the less :) i cant wait for this movie to come out as i loved the book it was unputdownable!!

Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Sony Finally Tracks Down The Lost Symbol Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI