Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> avatar? Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
peredebeeste

i know manny people are not going to agree with me,but,isn't avatar a videogame? i just don't like movies whos only acomplischments are in special efects! i hope avatar doesn'y win best movie,cause then the oscars have lost all their value to me!

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 121
soarise ronan - 5/2/2010 6:00:13 PM   
peredebeeste

oh and where is soarise ronan in the best actress catagory,she's young,but the girl has potential,it would certanly be a good boost for young talent in holywood,off wich there is a litle shortage these days!

Post #: 122
Where is the The Secret Of Kells??.... - 12/2/2010 12:08:28 PM   
Greagoir

I've searched high and low on the empire website but I can't find a review of the fantastic animated Irish film 'The Secret Of Kells'? I've seen and I was curious to see what empire thought of it. That fact that this has been nominated for a 'Best Animated Feature' you'd think empire would've taken the time to review it?? I guess not. I found reviews for all the other flicks in the same category. Pull it together lads and give this film the coverage it well deserves... Go raibh maith agat...

Post #: 123
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> avatar? Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI