Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

you need to chane the title of this

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> you need to chane the title of this Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
you need to chane the title of this - 23/6/2013 10:53:40 PM   
rusty1325

The heading is misleading. All these movies was made in the last 20 years. So stating worst movies ever is not factual. I mean i mentioned BARBRAELLA in a earlier comment and all 50 of these are better and there is a movie named.... A funny thing happened on the way to the forum ... which is also worse then all 50 of these.I KNOW IT SAYS AS VOTED BY YOU BUT YOU SHOULD THROW IN TRULY BAD MOVIES WITH CHEESY AFFECTS AND BAD ACTING. THE PEOPLE VOTING ARE OBVIOUSLY THE YOUNGER CROWD WHO NEVER SEEN A REAL BAD MOVIE !!!

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 91
The Last Airbender - 7/8/2013 12:18:14 PM   
Donal97

If any film should've been on this list, its the Last Airbender. God that film was just painful to watch, its the worst film I've ever seen.

Post #: 92
RE: The Last Airbender - 12/8/2013 4:24:13 AM   
galatea28

^Agree. The Last Airbender sucks.

M. NIght's The Village is a snoozefest.

(in reply to Donal97)
Post #: 93
You Forgot.... - 28/8/2013 9:22:05 PM   
gantiz

Too many decent movies on here such as Van Helsing, Spidey 3, Scary Movie, and Batman and Robin wasn't great, but it stand head and shoulders above movies such as: Battleship! I felt ripped off paying $3 to see it in the rerun theater. How about "Little Black Book?" Star Trek V: The Final Frontier?
And I saw one about a tire going around blowing people up with its "mind" called Rubber.... and then Bachelor Party in the Bungalow of the Damned. Hands down worse movie ever....

Post #: 94
A sense of perspective! - 12/9/2013 12:46:25 PM   
HelgaViking

Seriously, Blade Trinity and Matrix Revolutions were not great films but the worst???? Where was Spiceworld? Hudson Hawk? and a film which has left me mentally scarred for life, Space Truckers? (nobody ever wants to see a robot Charles Dance revving his own man parts up like a chainsaw*shudders*).

For example, I think Australia is a bad film. Mainly because I found it so achingly boring, I fell asleep. I would however never put it on the worst ever movies list because there are so many more worse films out there. We all have films we think are bad but the worst??? Think people should use a little more perspective sometimes......

< Message edited by HelgaViking -- 12/9/2013 12:49:09 PM >

Post #: 95
Bad Movies, but Worst? - 5/12/2013 1:52:33 AM   
bobmunkkerplunk

Okay, I am getting incredibly annoyed by these tons of internet lists where people list bad movies claiming them to be 'the worst of all time'. Despite the fact that I know that you guys didn't choose the movies, the voters did, I really think that's not a very good method! As a result, you're going to get a lot of movies that, while not in any way, shape, or form deserving a ranking as one of the worst movies of all time, will get put at the very top, such as Batman & Robin! Come on, both Showgirls (#49) and The Room (#10) were far worse in quality. P.S. Battlefield Earth was in no way influenced by Scientology. Scientology is stupid and all, but shut up.

Post #: 96
Bad Movies, but Worst? - 5/12/2013 2:11:24 AM   
bobmunkkerplunk

Okay, I am getting incredibly annoyed by these tons of internet lists where people list bad movies claiming them to be 'the worst of all time'. Despite the fact that I know that you guys didn't choose the movies, the voters did, I really think that's not a very good method! As a result, you're going to get a lot of movies that, while not in any way, shape, or form deserving a ranking as one of the worst movies of all time, will get put at the very top, such as Batman & Robin! Come on, both Showgirls (#49) and The Room (#10) were far worse in quality. P.S. Battlefield Earth was in no way influenced by Scientology. Scientology is stupid and all, but shut up.

Post #: 97
- 4/1/2014 3:15:09 AM   
EragonIsAwesomeUsuck

Your face is the worst movie ever. Eragon is awesome. You suck.

Post #: 98
A comment on films - 5/3/2014 9:10:09 PM   
terran9455

Show Business kids making movies of themselves
Don't Give a S__t about ANYBODY else.
Just pay your money and take your seat.
And everyone in filmland gets something to eat.
You like their movies and think they are cool?
Just keep buying tickets and they'll get a pool.

Post #: 99
Are you serious? - 11/4/2014 9:10:06 PM   
fynnmckewl

Why are critics always so negative? The majority of movies in your list and very enjoyable. Even here, you claim that the movie viewers voted, I find that very hard to believe - this list seems compiled by a bitter, hate filled old hermit. Do you sit in an office, isolated from society, and write your reviews? It's quite obvious that you do not go to the theater or talk with those who do. The only thing positive I can say about critics, if they say something is bad, then it's a must see - if (and that is very rare) they ever say something nice, it's like raising a red flag to announce a very boring and shallow movie, or one where the producers offered a large enough bribe. Do I respect critics? No! Negative reviews do not earn respect. I do respect honest, fair, and unbiased reviews conducted by actual movie goers, not by the prima donnas and divas of the back room.

Post #: 100
Misleading Title - 3/5/2014 2:07:41 AM   
ChasB423

This should almost be called "The 50 Worst Films Under 30." Seriously, we're talking about "of ALL time" here...and only 3 of these titles are over 30 years old. This is just a small example of a larger problem I have, which is that whenever ANY topic concerning film comes up and insists that it covers the entire span of motion picture history, no one bothers to go back past the 70s or 80s generally. There are decades worth of films...be them classics or, in this case, god-awful...that would unseat a number of these titles. To put it in lighter terms, you could absolutely replace nearly all of the films on this list if you've watched "Mystery Science Theater 3000."

But even putting that truth aside, there is absolutely no way we live in a world where I would believe "Batman & Robin" is a worse film than "The Room," "Battlefield: Earth" or any number of the spoof films ("Meet the Spartans"/"Epic Movie"). Those spoof films are just nonsense where "Batman & Robin," for all its garishness, is at least cohesive.

< Message edited by ChasB423 -- 3/5/2014 2:15:20 AM >

Post #: 101
Worst movies R the most fun! - 29/6/2014 10:55:05 PM   
PaducahLuvChild

Down here at my school in Louisiana, we put together a "worst movies night" twice a semester. For the really bad movies, the ones that makes you groan, N we plays diffrent kinds of drinking games.

Like that Star Troopers movie, where the big bugs kills all the dudes, we drinks a vodka shot for every dude that gets eaten alive.

Then there's that real sic film, Hollywood Zap, where there's this old rabbi dude talks about nothing other than his nasty farts N taking dumps, thru the whole movie, N you gots to drink a beer everytime he lets out a big one, N I thnk he blows one out at least 50 times during that sic show.

But I thnk my favrite stinker is the total laugh about the volcano erupting under Los Angesleeze, where every time a dude gets melted in the lava, then it's one red pepper N a tequila, N that one burns the throat bad!!

Bad can be funny as hell, N whas wrong with that?

< Message edited by PaducahLuvChild -- 29/6/2014 10:59:16 PM >

Post #: 102
you gotta be kidding - 20/8/2014 9:45:32 PM   
knight4444

blade trinity and the matrix revolutions the worst films ever??? I assume 99.9% of the people voting were under 25 and hitting the meth again, get serious, the matrix is in Turner classics 100th BEST movies

Post #: 103
Coyote Ugly Anyone? - 5/9/2014 2:31:07 PM   
Netherhero

I never watched the third matrix but it has to be better than Coyote Ugly? I mean it's a movie about Piper Perabo becoming a barwhore and I still hate it. And also Half Moon Street should be top 10, did they give a handicap to the eighties or m I just the only one who has seen some of those unfortunate pieces of crap?

Post #: 104
Empire is in the top 50 worst reviewers of all time - 11/12/2014 2:28:33 PM   
vince447

This list is FAR from accurate, missing some horrific movies and listing some passable (2 out of 5 star) movies. As some other posts have pointed out,the list compiled here has several problems. First being that it's supposed to be an all time list and a majority of the movies listed are in the 90's or above. Several movies, such as Scary Movie,Spiderman 3, and Eragon don't belong on here. This movies wereally bad but hardly the top worst movies of all time. Whoever made this list was slacking on their job big time...or just really high. This list sucks.

Post #: 105
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> you need to chane the title of this Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI