Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Lost - HUGE FINALE SPOILERS - DO NOT ENTER IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED THE END!!!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Lost - HUGE FINALE SPOILERS - DO NOT ENTER IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED THE END!!! Page: <<   < prev  89 90 91 92 [93]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Lost - HUGE FINALE SPOILERS - DO NOT ENTER IF YOU H... - 29/5/2011 5:50:45 PM   
Sway

I want to go back.

We have to go back!

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to Your Funny Uncle)
Post #: 2761
RE: Lost - HUGE FINALE SPOILERS - DO NOT ENTER IF YOU H... - 31/5/2011 11:18:56 AM   
dirtypunk

quote:

ORIGINAL: Your Funny Uncle

On a sidenote, I need this shirt!

http://www.zazzle.com/tidal_wave_tshirt-235789943295462375

Great shirt bit pricey though, sheesh!

(in reply to Your Funny Uncle)
Post #: 2762
RE: Lost - HUGE FINALE SPOILERS - DO NOT ENTER IF YOU H... - 3/6/2011 8:10:25 PM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

got the full set on blu ray today so a total rewatch is in order. Apparently season 1 doesnt look quite as good as the others, but it looks pretty spectacular to me so far.

Pack your bags, we're going on a guilt trip!

(in reply to dirtypunk)
Post #: 2763
RE: Lost - HUGE FINALE SPOILERS - DO NOT ENTER IF YOU H... - 23/7/2011 3:44:43 PM   
Jeffrey

Lost vid shown at at Comic-Con: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LexA1aVYwhI

Wong Kar-wai News:

http://wongkarwainews.wordpress.com/

Wrestling gifs tumblr:

http://ilovewrestlinggifs.tumblr.com/

(in reply to DONOVAN KURTWOOD)
Post #: 2764
RE: Lost - HUGE FINALE SPOILERS - DO NOT ENTER IF YOU H... - 23/7/2011 5:05:19 PM   
Bumfluff

Barry!

My Cinema Diaries

(in reply to Jeffrey)
Post #: 2765
RE: Lost - HUGE FINALE SPOILERS - DO NOT ENTER IF YOU H... - 23/7/2011 6:07:32 PM   
vader100

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jeffrey

Lost vid shown at at Comic-Con: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LexA1aVYwhI

That is brilliant and perfectly sums it up.

You can't take the sky from me

(in reply to Jeffrey)
Post #: 2766
RE: Lost - HUGE FINALE SPOILERS - DO NOT ENTER IF YOU H... - 23/7/2011 10:17:32 PM   
theoriginalcynic

Well, at least they have a sense of humour about how crap the last season was.

(in reply to vader100)
Post #: 2767
RE: Lost - HUGE FINALE SPOILERS - DO NOT ENTER IF YOU H... - 24/7/2011 8:15:05 AM   
Castor Troy

I miss this show so much.

The individual human mind. In a child's ability to master the multiplication table, there is more holiness than all your shouted hosannas and holy holies. An idea is more important than a monument and the advancement of Man's knowledge more miraculous than all the sticks turned to snakes and the parting of the waters.

(in reply to theoriginalcynic)
Post #: 2768
RE: Lost - HUGE FINALE SPOILERS - DO NOT ENTER IF YOU H... - 25/7/2011 12:48:16 PM   
Rob

Haha brilliant.

I know that season six was hugely disappointing for a lot of people but I still loved it and nothing has really come close to being as gripping as Lost was. That said I even like "Stranger in a strange land"

It's time for a full series re-watch I think.

Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

(in reply to Castor Troy)
Post #: 2769
RE: Lost - HUGE FINALE SPOILERS - DO NOT ENTER IF YOU H... - 16/8/2011 12:58:17 AM   
Sumintelligentguy

I miss this show.

"Snake? Snaaaake? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!?"

R.I.P. Punchy

(in reply to Rob)
Post #: 2770
RE: Lost - HUGE FINALE SPOILERS - DO NOT ENTER IF YOU H... - 16/8/2011 3:55:32 PM   
discodave101

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sumintelligentguy

I miss this show.

I miss the excitement of waiting for each episode, and then discussing it on here after. I don't necessarily miss the show itself though, as it feels like it concluded (poorly in my opinion).

No show has ever got me as consistently excited to watch as this did. That buzz when the 'Lost' credit came up at the start.....ahhhh....the puzzlement at the twisty endings......ahhhh.....the not being able to possibly wait 1 week for the next episode so getting lots of season 2 off 'my american aunt'......ahhhh.......

"Softly softly, catchy monkey"

"I didn't know you spoke spanish"

(in reply to Sumintelligentguy)
Post #: 2771
RE: Lost - HUGE FINALE SPOILERS - DO NOT ENTER IF YOU H... - 18/8/2011 11:42:22 AM   
MBeard

I've just been given all 6 seasons of Lost as a birthday gift. It's a sign to watch it all again!

PM me for Xbox Live Details!

(in reply to discodave101)
Post #: 2772
RE: Lost - HUGE FINALE SPOILERS - DO NOT ENTER IF YOU H... - 18/8/2011 1:17:59 PM   
HIM

quote:

ORIGINAL: discodave101

quote:

I miss this show.

I miss the excitement of waiting for each episode, and then discussing it on here after. I don't necessarily miss the show itself though, as it feels like it concluded (poorly in my opinion).

No show has ever got me as consistently excited to watch as this did. That buzz when the 'Lost' credit came up at the start.....ahhhh....the puzzlement at the twisty endings......ahhhh.....the not being able to possibly wait 1 week for the next episode so getting lots of season 2 off 'my american aunt'......ahhhh.......

Perfectly sums up my feelings about Lost.

(in reply to discodave101)
Post #: 2773
RE: Lost - HUGE FINALE SPOILERS - DO NOT ENTER IF YOU H... - 19/8/2011 10:45:04 AM   
Willie Mayes Hayes

quote:

ORIGINAL: HIM

quote:

quote:

I miss this show.

Mine too. As much as I understand the greatness of The Wire, and how it's the closest thing to perfect TV, Lost was just so much fun that it's still my favourite

"Come on ladies, come on gentlemen, come on you trannies"

(in reply to HIM)
Post #: 2774
RE: Lost - HUGE FINALE SPOILERS - DO NOT ENTER IF YOU H... - 20/1/2012 9:33:24 AM   
Castor Troy

I'm rewatching the whole thing on Blu Ray and I think I can safety say that it's my favourite TV show - network telly is never gonna be this good again. I've just reached the end of season three and although the first 3rd or so isn't great, the latter half of the season contains some of my favourite episodes. In particular, The Brig and Greatest Hits. Not to mention Through The Looking Glass Part 2. Charlie's death is probably my favourite Lost moment.

The individual human mind. In a child's ability to master the multiplication table, there is more holiness than all your shouted hosannas and holy holies. An idea is more important than a monument and the advancement of Man's knowledge more miraculous than all the sticks turned to snakes and the parting of the waters.

(in reply to shool)
Post #: 2775
RE: Lost - HUGE FINALE SPOILERS - DO NOT ENTER IF YOU H... - 21/1/2012 12:49:17 PM   
Fluke Skywalker

quote:

ORIGINAL: Willie Mayes Hayes

quote:

ORIGINAL: HIM

quote:

quote:

I miss this show.

Mine too. As much as I understand the greatness of The Wire, and how it's the closest thing to perfect TV, Lost was just so much fun that it's still my favourite

I'm watching The Wire for the first time as they've started a run from scratch on Sky Atlantic - it's fucking got me hooked right from the off.

I do miss Lost though - as shite as the ending was the journey was fantastic, it just had a factory line rolling off memorable characters for six straight seasons. I've seen nothing like that before or since.

(in reply to Willie Mayes Hayes)
Post #: 2776
RE: Lost - HUGE FINALE SPOILERS - DO NOT ENTER IF YOU H... - 21/1/2012 8:01:49 PM   
beebs_

I haven't watched any Lost since it finished as I thought the finale pissed all over all the greatness that went before it. Thinking of it got me angry.

Until last weekend.

I watched bits and bobs from episodes here and there. For the first minutes each time I was just like "Wow this show was soooo good!" but then something would happen to remind me how awfully it ended. Jack shouting at Kate because Sawyer "chose" to stay. WTF?!?!?! Sayid agonising over Nadia... Shannon?! WTF?? Only Desmond comes out of this show clean. And Hurley. Everyone else got screwed.

So yeah, I can't watch this without wanting to throw things at the screen.

Let the Madness Continue!!!!!
"Paramasturbatory"?
First of all: shut the fuck up, Lois. Smallville recap TWoP

(in reply to Fluke Skywalker)
Post #: 2777
RE: Lost - HUGE FINALE SPOILERS - DO NOT ENTER IF YOU H... - 7/2/2012 1:30:37 PM   
jcthefirst

Going to do a rewatch soon.

It's been long enough that I can't really remember much of the earlier seasons.

@Jonny_C85

My Movie Blog | My Other Various Rantings Blog

(in reply to beebs_)
Post #: 2778
RE: Lost - HUGE FINALE SPOILERS - DO NOT ENTER IF YOU H... - 8/2/2012 1:32:11 PM   
S. C. Lee

I agree with beebs. I watched season 1 - 5 three times. I haven't seen season 6 since, it still hurts, the biggest let down in television history. It all started to go wrong when they killed Locke off, the show was Jack vs Locke, Science vs Faith.

(in reply to jcthefirst)
Post #: 2779
RE: Lost - HUGE FINALE SPOILERS - DO NOT ENTER IF YOU H... - 8/2/2012 3:05:56 PM   
sam89

The whole point was that Jack took on Locke's role, moving from the man of science to the man of faith. So Locke's death was vital in transforming Jack and helping him fulfil his destiny. I thought it worked perfectly.

(in reply to S. C. Lee)
Post #: 2780
RE: Lost - HUGE FINALE SPOILERS - DO NOT ENTER IF YOU H... - 9/2/2012 4:30:13 PM   
S. C. Lee

I know but I hate that. Faith defeats Science, typical American nonsense. The Sayid storyline went nowhere, the reveal of the island / smoke monster was laughable. The flash side-ways pointless. The show ended with the bomb going off (for me.)

< Message edited by S. C. Lee -- 9/2/2012 4:36:31 PM >

(in reply to sam89)
Post #: 2781
RE: Lost - HUGE FINALE SPOILERS - DO NOT ENTER IF YOU H... - 13/2/2012 3:30:14 PM   
Y2Neildotcom

I've started re-watching. It's my better halfs first viewing. We just watched Walkabout and she was genuinely surprised to learn Locke was in a wheelchair.

I always stood by how the show ended, but now I'm watching it with her, I'm worried she's not going to be as forgiving. She has me doubting myself...

| www.y2neil.com |

"You kill or you die. Or you die then you kill".

"Your B.F's about to get F'd in the B!"

(in reply to S. C. Lee)
Post #: 2782
RE: Lost - HUGE FINALE SPOILERS - DO NOT ENTER IF YOU H... - 13/2/2012 3:34:17 PM   
Fluke Skywalker

quote:

ORIGINAL: beebs_

I haven't watched any Lost since it finished as I thought the finale pissed all over all the greatness that went before it. Thinking of it got me angry.

I will never watch Lost again that's a fact - while I thoroughly enjoyed most of it the ending makes a rewatch impossible. I can't invest that much time again because at the back of my mind I know that heinous crime-against-tv of a conclusion is where I'm headed. Time hasn't mellowed my view of it - it's fucking shite!!!

(in reply to beebs_)
Post #: 2783
RE: Lost - HUGE FINALE SPOILERS - DO NOT ENTER IF YOU H... - 13/2/2012 4:44:28 PM   
Zaphod121

In the margin of liking the finale, but then again the only series finale I can think of that I really HATED was The X-Files (and I mean the last episode of Season 9 not the second movie).

(in reply to Fluke Skywalker)
Post #: 2784
RE: Lost - HUGE FINALE SPOILERS - DO NOT ENTER IF YOU H... - 29/2/2012 3:04:28 AM   
Scott_

I just finished my rewatch (first viewing of Season 6) and all that came to mind after is....Are you fucking kidding me? THAT is how you decide to end it all? Madness!

"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."

Check out my top 21 films - http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=3188740

360 Gamertag - SmokinFuzz

(in reply to Zaphod121)
Post #: 2785
RE: Lost - HUGE FINALE SPOILERS - DO NOT ENTER IF YOU H... - 1/3/2012 1:56:34 PM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

Season 6 is so painful, after an awesome opening two episodes. I love my blu ray set, but season 6 just sucks frankly.

Pack your bags, we're going on a guilt trip!

(in reply to Scott_)
Post #: 2786
Page:   <<   < prev  89 90 91 92 [93]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Lost - HUGE FINALE SPOILERS - DO NOT ENTER IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED THE END!!! Page: <<   < prev  89 90 91 92 [93]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI