Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Apple's big announcement.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> News and Hot Topics >> RE: Apple's big announcement. Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Apple's big announcement. - 27/1/2010 8:09:04 PM   
Your Funny Uncle

I must say I'm tempted...the price is really low for what you're getting. I don't have an iPhone or and iPod so this would be new to me. Saying that, I might just wait until my phone contract is up in June and upgrade to an iPhone instead.....

Empires Top 100 Movie Characters of All Time! - VOTE NOW by clicking HERE

(in reply to HIM)
Post #: 61
RE: Apple's big announcement. - 27/1/2010 8:10:36 PM   
adambatman82

quote:

ORIGINAL: James2183

quote:

ORIGINAL: HIM

You can get a keyboard for it. I need a new laptop so I'm actually reall tempted by it, especially with that price point!

But a basic model is only 16GB and has no 3G. You'll have to cough up more for the extras, as usual

Based on the speed of 3G I would plump for wifi only (as per the price difference). Besides, my laptop doesn't have 3G.

< Message edited by adambatman82 -- 27/1/2010 8:13:59 PM >

(in reply to James2183)
Post #: 62
RE: Apple's big announcement. - 27/1/2010 8:13:02 PM   
adambatman82

quote:

ORIGINAL: Your Funny Uncle

I must say I'm tempted...the price is really low for what you're getting. I don't have an iPhone or and iPod so this would be new to me. Saying that, I might just wait until my phone contract is up in June and upgrade to an iPhone instead.....

Apple have thus far upgraded the iPhone every June, so its expected that a new one will be released this June. I've used Macs for over ten years, and have to admit that my iPhone is my favourite Apple product ever. Including my practically new MacBook Pro. It truly is the best invention. If I had to choose I'd go for an iPhone over this.

(in reply to Your Funny Uncle)
Post #: 63
RE: Apple's big announcement. - 27/1/2010 8:18:35 PM   
Hood_Man

quote:

ORIGINAL: UTB

Will the 20" version be called Max iPad?

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 64
RE: Apple's big announcement. - 27/1/2010 9:03:25 PM   
HIM

Actually I'm having second thoughts about replacing my laptop with one. Here's Engadget's hands on:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Engadget

Here are some initial thoughts on the iPad:
  • It's not light. It feels pretty weighty in your hand.
  • The screen is stunning, and it's 1024 x 768. Feels just like a huge iPhone in your hands.
  • The speed of the CPU is something to be marveled at. It is blazingly fast from what we can tell. Webpages loaded up super fast, and scrolling was without a hiccup. Moving into and out of apps was a breeze. Everything flew.
  • There's no multitasking at all. It's a real disappointment. All this power and very little you can do with it at once. No multitasking means no streaming Pandora when you're working in Pages... you can figure it out. It's a real setback for this device.
  • The ebook implementation is about as close as you can get to reading without a stack of bound paper in your hand. The visual stuff really helps flesh out the experience. It may be just for show, but it counts here.
  • No camera. None, nada. Zip. No video conferencing here folks. Hell, it doesn't have an SMS app!
  • It's running iPhone OS 3.2.
  • The keyboard is good, not great. Not quite as responsive as it looked in the demos.

The bit in bold is what's concerning me. At the moment I have Firefox running and SopCast. I wouldn't be able to do that on the iPad. I'd have to close SopCast, open Safari then when I'm done close Safari and re-open SopCast. What if I wanted to work on a Word document, surf the net and listen to some music? I know native Apple apps multitask i.e. iTunes will play in the background but what about the thousands of third party apps?

It does mention that it's running iPhone OS 3.2 so hopefully when iPhone OS 4.0 is released in June along with the iPhone 4G Apple will finally implement proper multitasking. But as it stands I doubt this could replace a laptop, even for someone who mainly uses it for web surfing, music and video and occasionally downloading stuff.

[EDIT] Not to mention the fact that third party programs like SopCast won't be compatible with the iPhone OS. Neither will BitTorrent applications.

< Message edited by HIM -- 27/1/2010 9:05:33 PM >

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 65
RE: Apple's big announcement. - 27/1/2010 9:23:18 PM   
Woger

quote:

ORIGINAL: UTB

Will the 20" version be called Max iPad?

With no strings attached.

Eddie: "Weve been burgaled"
Richie: You may have been, but I have never in my life. As a christian I am so tightly clenched, oh you mean burgaled
- - -
There were originally five horsemen of the apocalypse. Jack Bauer said he would travel by foot

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 66
RE: Apple's big announcement. - 27/1/2010 9:33:37 PM   
adambatman82

quote:

Actually I'm having second thoughts about replacing my laptop with one. Here's Engadget's hands on:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Engadget

Here are some initial thoughts on the iPad:
  • It's not light. It feels pretty weighty in your hand.
  • The screen is stunning, and it's 1024 x 768. Feels just like a huge iPhone in your hands.
  • The speed of the CPU is something to be marveled at. It is blazingly fast from what we can tell. Webpages loaded up super fast, and scrolling was without a hiccup. Moving into and out of apps was a breeze. Everything flew.
  • There's no multitasking at all. It's a real disappointment. All this power and very little you can do with it at once. No multitasking means no streaming Pandora when you're working in Pages... you can figure it out. It's a real setback for this device.
  • The ebook implementation is about as close as you can get to reading without a stack of bound paper in your hand. The visual stuff really helps flesh out the experience. It may be just for show, but it counts here.
  • No camera. None, nada. Zip. No video conferencing here folks. Hell, it doesn't have an SMS app!
  • It's running iPhone OS 3.2.
  • The keyboard is good, not great. Not quite as responsive as it looked in the demos.

The bit in bold is what's concerning me. At the moment I have Firefox running and SopCast. I wouldn't be able to do that on the iPad. I'd have to close SopCast, open Safari then when I'm done close Safari and re-open SopCast. What if I wanted to work on a Word document, surf the net and listen to some music? I know native Apple apps multitask i.e. iTunes will play in the background but what about the thousands of third party apps?

It does mention that it's running iPhone OS 3.2 so hopefully when iPhone OS 4.0 is released in June along with the iPhone 4G Apple will finally implement proper multitasking. But as it stands I doubt this could replace a laptop, even for someone who mainly uses it for web surfing, music and video and occasionally downloading stuff.

[EDIT] Not to mention the fact that third party programs like SopCast won't be compatible with the iPhone OS. Neither will BitTorrent applications.

Multi-tasking is my biggest issue with the iPhone. Generally speaking iTunes will run under anything else, so you could listen to music whilst browsing the net or reading, or playing most games. But yeah, its not the most open technology.

(in reply to HIM)
Post #: 67
RE: Apple's big announcement. - 27/1/2010 10:26:05 PM   
sam89

Why would you want multi tasking? How is it any better than simply closing one app and opening another? Espcially on the 3GS and new, even faster iPad operating system. I've seen the videos for the iPad, everything opens instantly.

All multi-tasking does is make it easier to get viruses, as it's impossible to get a virus if only one application can be opened at once.

< Message edited by sam89 -- 27/1/2010 10:28:38 PM >

(in reply to adambatman82)
Post #: 68
RE: Apple's big announcement. - 27/1/2010 10:47:05 PM   
clownfoot

It's about time they updated the Etch-a-Sketch...

Evil Mod 2 - Hail he who has fallen from the sky to deliver us from the terror of the Deadites!

http://www.thepixelempire.net/index.html
http://clownfootsinversemidas.blogspot.com/

(in reply to sam89)
Post #: 69
RE: Apple's big announcement. - 27/1/2010 11:02:35 PM   
HIM

quote:

ORIGINAL: sam89

Why would you want multi tasking? How is it any better than simply closing one app and opening another? Espcially on the 3GS and new, even faster iPad operating system. I've seen the videos for the iPad, everything opens instantly.

All multi-tasking does is make it easier to get viruses, as it's impossible to get a virus if only one application can be opened at once.

Are you crazy?!? Multitasking is about having several programs running simultaneously, not about having to open programs. What if you wanted to listen to Pandora while writing a document? Or have a Twitter app running at the same time as browsing? Or MSN/AIM open at the same time as checking/writing an email. What if you wanted to do all those things at the same time like you could on a netbook which the iPad is supposed to replace? You can't! It's a HUGE oversight on Apple's part. Even smartphones such as Android phones and especially the Palm Pre can handle multitasking.

Aside from a lack of multitasking there's no Flash support so you can't stream videos on a device that's supposed to be "the best web broswing experience you've ever had". Bollocks.

And there's no support for widgets on the home screen. They haven't even upped the number of app icons per screen. It just looks so empty. My girlfriend has the Google G1 phone and it's got app icons but you can also stick widgets on the home screen such as RSS feeds or weather apps. Not so here.

The more I think about it the less I like it. And the less I like Apple. They could have and should have positioned this as a replacement for a laptop, not some 'third' market product. As I said earlier, Apple is trying to create a new market rather than service an existing one.

(in reply to sam89)
Post #: 70
RE: Apple's big announcement. - 27/1/2010 11:49:36 PM   
Felix

When are Apple going to sort out the lack of Flash support. Its the one thing that makes browsing on the iPod a lesser experience (apart from it being teeny tiny of course) and i cant believe they're transferred the same problem to the iPad.

[This space for rent] -

(in reply to HIM)
Post #: 71
RE: Apple's big announcement. - 28/1/2010 10:53:28 AM   
BigKovacs

I love my Iphone and work with Mac's but this seems pointless. Either fork out a few extra quid for an proper Powerbook or pay a lot less for a PC Laptop and keep your iPhone.

EDIT: Yeah, the lack of Flash is daft.

< Message edited by BigKovacs -- 28/1/2010 10:56:11 AM >

Gamertag: Cambo1979.

(in reply to Felix)
Post #: 72
RE: Apple's big announcement. - 28/1/2010 11:01:55 AM   
JessFranco

quote:

Even smartphones such as Android phones and especially the Palm Pre can handle multitasking.

I'm pretty sure that the iPhone can too. Apple just don't let you do it. Hacked versions can multi-task and i imagine it'll be the same for this.

The only reason i can see is that Apple wants to maintain the fiction that it's much faster than comparable netbooks and letting people do two things at once would bring it down to regular or slower-than-regular speed. 

Even the French know better than to fuck with me

http://closer-to-perfection.tumblr.com/

(in reply to BigKovacs)
Post #: 73
RE: Apple's big announcement. - 28/1/2010 11:09:09 AM   
Hobbitonlass

Apart from the Nike+, the iPhone is really the only Apple product I own and will ever own.  That big iPhone pictured above does nothing for me and I loathe their keyboards with a passion.   So it's a fantastic e-Reader?  Much rather hold the actual book in my hands and I tend to get from the library so don't cost me anything

< Message edited by Hobbitonlass -- 28/1/2010 11:12:15 AM >

Come join in the Photo competition http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=3116407&mpage=1&key=

(in reply to JessFranco)
Post #: 74
RE: Apple's big announcement. - 28/1/2010 11:15:08 AM   
Timon

http://www.ngonlinenews.com/news/apple-ipad/

I'm torn on it.

On one hand it's a big iPhone, which is cool but the lack of flash, poor battery power, lack of screen protection, inability to share files across PCs and no open development environment really screw it over.

Still, one step close to Star Trek pads.

"I put no stock in religion. By the word 'religion', I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called 'The Will of God'. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."

Twitter: @timonsingh

(in reply to Hobbitonlass)
Post #: 75
RE: Apple's big announcement. - 28/1/2010 11:23:42 AM   
HIM

quote:

ORIGINAL: JessFranco

quote:

Even smartphones such as Android phones and especially the Palm Pre can handle multitasking.

I'm pretty sure that the iPhone can too. Apple just don't let you do it. Hacked versions can multi-task and i imagine it'll be the same for this.

The only reason i can see is that Apple wants to maintain the fiction that it's much faster than comparable netbooks and letting people do two things at once would bring it down to regular or slower-than-regular speed. 

Oh yeah the iPhone and iPad could handle multitasking. In fact they already do and have done since the first version of iPhone OS, in that iTunes will play your music in the background while you browse the net on Safari. So it's definately not a performance issue. The Palm Pre Plus for instance (which has comparable specs to the iPhone 3GS) can handle 50 apps simultaneously, at least one of which being the fully 3D game Need For Speed Shift, and all with no discernible drop in performance.

Maybe it's because the iPhone OS is such a closed format. Or maybe it's because implementing multitasking will require a complete rethink of the OS and Apple are saving that for the forthcoming iPhone OS 4.0. Who knows? Either way it's something users are crying out for (along with Flash support, but rumours are that Apple don't like the format (instead preferring the open sourse HTML5) and are unwilling to come to an agreement with Adobe) and something Apple are seemingly reluctant to offer.

(in reply to JessFranco)
Post #: 76
RE: Apple's big announcement. - 28/1/2010 11:27:10 AM   
Sexual Harassment Panda

quote:

ORIGINAL: BigKovacs

I love my Iphone and work with Mac's but this seems pointless. Either fork out a few extra quid for an proper Powerbook or pay a lot less for a PC Laptop and keep your iPhone.

EDIT: Yeah, the lack of Flash is daft.

Had it had decent Mac and iPhone integration I'd have been interested, same with if it had had actual graphics tablet capabilities. Instead it's just an oversized iPhone that won't leave the house and a better screen.

I'll wait to see any future releases on capabilities, and a UK announcement on price before passing final judgement, but for now colour me disappointed.

Ole Gunnar Solskj�r - 1996-2007

Member of the MW2 Star 69 Club
Member of the CoD4 Mile High Club

(in reply to BigKovacs)
Post #: 77
RE: Apple's big announcement. - 28/1/2010 11:30:23 AM   
adambatman82

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: JessFranco

quote:

Oh yeah the iPhone and iPad could handle multitasking. In fact they already do and have done since the first version of iPhone OS, in that iTunes will play your music in the background while you browse the net on Safari. So it's definately not a performance issue. The Palm Pre Plus for instance (which has comparable specs to the iPhone 3GS) can handle 50 apps simultaneously, at least one of which being the fully 3D game Need For Speed Shift, and all with no discernible drop in performance.

Maybe it's because the iPhone OS is such a closed format. Or maybe it's because implementing multitasking will require a complete rethink of the OS and Apple are saving that for the forthcoming iPhone OS 4.0. Who knows? Either way it's something users are crying out for (along with Flash support, but rumours are that Apple don't like the format (instead preferring the open sourse HTML5) and are unwilling to come to an agreement with Adobe) and something Apple are seemingly reluctant to offer.

The iPhone, and I mean a none hacked one, does do multi-tasking. It runs email, text services, the phone, the App store, Safari, calendar, notes, clocks and iTunes at the same time. Granted you cant flick between third party Apps without losing the progress of the previous, and that is annoying, but some people (on other sites) are making out that you cant listen to music whilst surfing the net on it!

Time will tell with this one. I have a good feeling that it will develop into something great, but in the meantime its lack of a definitive role is confusing for the most part. I dont know what people expected tho, isn't this what a tablet is, in that its a stop gap between a computer and mobile phone?

(in reply to HIM)
Post #: 78
RE: Apple's big announcement. - 28/1/2010 11:44:25 AM   
HIM

quote:

ORIGINAL: adambatman82

isn't this what a tablet is, in that its a stop gap between a computer and mobile phone?

Depends I guess on people's definitions. I always thought of tablet PCs as the next logical evolution in the laptop, especially with the keyboard dock. I'd always imagined using it at home like a regular PC/Mac but at the drop of a hat being able to disconect it from it's dock and take it away with you like you can a laptop.

In a sense you can do this with the iPad (still don't like the name either. It's too close to 'iPod'. iSlate would've been better) but you're so hampered by what you can do that it's not a viable replacement for a laptop and neither is it a viable replacement for an iPhone. Which is exactly what Apple wants. They don't want a new gadget to negatively impact sales of iPhones or Macbooks, they want you to buy an iPhone, Macbook and iPad.

If the OS was based on Mac OS rather than iPhone OS and could be a viable replacement or alternative for a laptop then I'd buy one in a heartbeat. As it stands it's just a jack of some trades, master of none.

Post #: 79
RE: Apple's big announcement. - 28/1/2010 11:55:47 AM   
adambatman82

quote:

quote:

isn't this what a tablet is, in that its a stop gap between a computer and mobile phone?

Depends I guess on people's definitions. I always thought of tablet PCs as the next logical evolution in the laptop, especially with the keyboard dock. I'd always imagined using it at home like a regular PC/Mac but at the drop of a hat being able to disconect it from it's dock and take it away with you like you can a laptop.

In a sense you can do this with the iPad (still don't like the name either. It's too close to 'iPod'. iSlate would've been better) but you're so hampered by what you can do that it's not a viable replacement for a laptop and neither is it a viable replacement for an iPhone. Which is exactly what Apple wants. They don't want a new gadget to negatively impact sales of iPhones or Macbooks, they want you to buy an iPhone, Macbook and iPad.

If the OS was based on Mac OS rather than iPhone OS and could be a viable replacement or alternative for a laptop then I'd buy one in a heartbeat. As it stands it's just a jack of some trades, master of none.

I would have more of an issue with the problems you've outlined if the price wasn't so low. Apple haven't priced this to compete with their laptops, so for it to not offer the same functionality I think is fair. I'm going to sit this one out for a generation or so, but if it develops in the way I expect it to I can see me definitely picking one up in 12 months or so. But yes, I would view it as complimentary to my MacBook Pro, and not a replacement.

(in reply to HIM)
Post #: 80
RE: Apple's big announcement. - 28/1/2010 12:07:50 PM   
Sexual Harassment Panda

quote:

quote:

quote:

I would have more of an issue with the problems you've outlined if the price wasn't so low. Apple haven't priced this to compete with their laptops, so for it to not offer the same functionality I think is fair. I'm going to sit this one out for a generation or so, but if it develops in the way I expect it to I can see me definitely picking one up in 12 months or so. But yes, I would view it as complimentary to my MacBook Pro, and not a replacement.

You keep mentioning price, but we have no idea of UK pricing yet, could prove quiet expensive. There's not even mention of the iPad on the UK site.

Apple seem to be getting worse, they used to announce products and it'd be launched worldwide simultaneously just moments after the announcement, but recently it's becoming a US announcement, a month or two later there's a US launch, and then the rest of the world have to sit and wait. Things like global launch dates should be something we're moving towards not away from.

We'll have to see, but personally I think they're not allowing more than one program to be used at a time and working like an iPhone/iPod in the sense you have to update it via dock connector to iTunes limits it. It should be able to connect to your Wi-fi connection and stream/pull items from your Mac/PC onto the device itself. Ignoring those sort of capabilities really lets the device down and misses a major pull factor.

This could be the home device you leave lying on your coffee table, watching TV just want to browse the net it's there, or maybe want to read your new magazine or newspaper as it's released, or say your girlfriend has friends round and wants to quickly show them photos then it can do that quickly and easily and it makes a lot of sense as a device for round the home, but having to connect to iTunes on your Mac/PC and sync those photos accross loses that factor, instead of spur of the moment turn it on and pull them from your PC or Mac wirelessly.

I also hope it'll include wireless capabilities such as printing over wi-fi like certain iPhone apps allow, only without the need for third party apps.

Ole Gunnar Solskj�r - 1996-2007

Member of the MW2 Star 69 Club
Member of the CoD4 Mile High Club

Post #: 81
RE: Apple's big announcement. - 28/1/2010 12:12:51 PM   
BigKovacs

Basically I wanted a Mac Book pro that I could touch and draw on. Ah well.

Gamertag: Cambo1979.

Post #: 82
RE: Apple's big announcement. - 28/1/2010 12:14:55 PM   
adambatman82

Obviously I'm basing price on the $500 mentioned for the US. Why is that unreasonable? At $500 I expect that it will be around £399 over here for the base model, based on the price difference between existing products in the UK store and their US counterparts. £400 is still less than half the price of the cheapest MacBook (£816).

Re- worldwide launches. Aside from the first iPhone, and now this, what haven't been in sync? And whose to say that this won't see worldwide launch? Nothing has been announced yet.

< Message edited by adambatman82 -- 28/1/2010 12:16:45 PM >

(in reply to Sexual Harassment Panda)
Post #: 83
RE: Apple's big announcement. - 28/1/2010 12:18:57 PM   
HIM

Speaking of the Macbook, I'm appauled at the price they are! I'm in the market for a new laptop and I've always wanted a Mac but paying over £800 for the basic model is rediculous. I knew Macs were always dearer than their PC counterpart but not that much dearer. I've just been on the Apple store and you also have to pay extra for programs like iWork, so that alone nudges it towards £900. F that!

Post #: 84
RE: Apple's big announcement. - 28/1/2010 12:24:02 PM   
lbiu

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44

I will go on in my life reading physical books and magazines on the train, listening to my thirty quid mp3 player and my basic mobile phone.

The world doesn't deserve you

My Homer is not a communist. He may be a liar, a pig, an idiot, a communist, but he is not a porn star.

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 85
RE: Apple's big announcement. - 28/1/2010 12:27:30 PM   
HIM

quote:

Re- worldwide launches. Aside from the first iPhone, and now this, what haven't been in sync? And whose to say that this won't see worldwide launch? Nothing has been announced yet.

On the news last night they said it will be released in the UK in March.

Post #: 86
RE: Apple's big announcement. - 28/1/2010 12:35:42 PM   
adambatman82

quote:

quote:

On the news last night they said it will be released in the UK in March.

Well that means that this is a worldwide launch then. I don't think Apple have actually confirmed it tho, most people are going by the "60 days" that Jobs said last night, which wasnt specified whether or not that was just the States.

(in reply to HIM)
Post #: 87
RE: Apple's big announcement. - 28/1/2010 12:43:51 PM   
adambatman82

quote:

Speaking of the Macbook, I'm appauled at the price they are! I'm in the market for a new laptop and I've always wanted a Mac but paying over £800 for the basic model is rediculous. I knew Macs were always dearer than their PC counterpart but not that much dearer. I've just been on the Apple store and you also have to pay extra for programs like iWork, so that alone nudges it towards £900. F that!

Yes there is a premium, but I'm gonna throw out the old BMW analogy, in that you could buy a second hand Fiesta for 6 grand, which in theory does the same as a 40 grand BMW. Performance and longevity is where the difference lies. I'm still using a five year old iMac g5 in the office upstairs, and do 90% of my important work on it (I prefer typing on a desktop to a laptop). It's not had any major issues, with the only component that I've had to replace being the dvd drive which cost £45. Thats not bad going for a computer. Plus you get a level of service with a Mac that you don't get with a generic PC. For example, I'm taking my MacBook Pro in to the Apple Store for its "MOT" on Friday. With that they will replace any parts that aren't performing properly for free (with genuine Apple components). I dont have to pay for this service, it comes included with the price. Plus Apple subsidised the cost of my MacBook Pro due to my SLD, which makes them okay in my book.

(in reply to HIM)
Post #: 88
RE: Apple's big announcement. - 28/1/2010 12:55:50 PM   
clownfoot

quote:

ORIGINAL: lbiu

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44

I will go on in my life reading physical books and magazines on the train, listening to my thirty quid mp3 player and my basic mobile phone.

The world doesn't deserve you

Rg rocks. Technology is the devil and Apple are sucking him off.

Evil Mod 2 - Hail he who has fallen from the sky to deliver us from the terror of the Deadites!

http://www.thepixelempire.net/index.html
http://clownfootsinversemidas.blogspot.com/

(in reply to lbiu)
Post #: 89
RE: Apple's big announcement. - 28/1/2010 1:44:52 PM   
maffew

I was excited about this... But the announcement l left me somewhat cold. Listening to the audiences lack of reaction as Jobs said 'and get this... it can browse the web!' and demoing practically exactly the same web browsing experience you get on an iphone, along with lack of flash. I knew it'd be something like an iphone, I didn't think it'd be less feature-filled than one though (no camera?) Is this just another basic model than Apple will drip feed features for over five year period? Probably..

That said - I still want one... soooooo shiny....

"Now i don't know much about security lighting, but i'm guessing they'll be using 180-degree dispersing halogens with motion sensors"

(in reply to clownfoot)
Post #: 90
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> News and Hot Topics >> RE: Apple's big announcement. Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI