Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Charity Contributions/Requests

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> RE: Charity Contributions/Requests Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Charity Contributions/Requests - 18/1/2012 7:09:35 PM   
Rinc

I'm running the London Marathon again on April 22nd. I have to raise £1500 for the charity Sense which raises money for deaf blind people.

If you want to donate click here

Thanks!

No spoilers please:

Invisiotext:
[ color=#F1F1F1 ]text[ /color ]

(in reply to siobhancallas)
Post #: 61
RE: Charity Contributions/Requests - 17/2/2012 11:42:48 PM   
The2ndRing

Whoop whoop - as per my thread......

My daughter (aged 9) and I (age 27) are planning to do a Mini Triathlon for Sports Relief this year, she is extremely fit (unlike me) and has thought this all up herself. It is her first foray into fundraising etc and is very excited about it. The plan is do run around part of Hylands Park (made famous by V Festival) then cycle to my gym, when we will swim 30 lengths.

It's our own little thing and we are hoping to raise £250 and beyond. So please donate anything you can, if you want.

www.justgiving.com/diandniamh

THAAAAAAANK YOOOOOU!

I've been drunk for about a week now, and I thought it might sober me up to sit in a library

"Do you know what I like about you?
Fuck all."

(in reply to Rinc)
Post #: 62
RE: Charity Contributions/Requests - 14/3/2012 4:26:14 PM   
Pratt82

Hi all, this is a rare occassion for me to adventure outside the 'Joypad Forum'.....scary!

Whilst looking around I found this thread, so thought I'd have a read. It relates to me as in September of this year, I am taking part in the 'Bupa: Great North Run' in Newcastle and running the 13.1 miles for the 'Help for Heroes' charity which helps our (UK) soldiers who come back injured from duty.

This is my first ever charity event of my adult life, so I'm determind to give it my all. In preparation for this run, I am currently running 3 times a week. 2 Nights around 3-miles and a longer run on a weekend (which currently stands at 5-miles) which I will increase over the upcoming months. I started training in January and at that time, I struggled to run a mile! Now, mid March, I'm running 5 miles comfortably and feel fitter than I have been in the past 8 years.

My target is £500 and to date, I have managed to raise over £120 and still have a long time to go until September.

As I don't know anybody who may read this personally, and would feel cheeky asking for help in raising money for this charity, I will just leave my link below and if there are any generous people out there who would like to add to it, then contributions would be vastly appreciated.

So bye for now and goodluck to all in the thread who are working hard for charity.

http://www.bmycharity.com/MattAttemptsTheGreatNorthRun2012

< Message edited by Pratt82 -- 14/3/2012 4:28:04 PM >

All Work & No Play! :(

(in reply to The2ndRing)
Post #: 63
RE: Charity Contributions/Requests - 24/3/2012 3:59:58 PM   
ChickMagnet

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pratt82

Hi all, this is a rare occassion for me to adventure outside the 'Joypad Forum'.....scary!

Whilst looking around I found this thread, so thought I'd have a read. It relates to me as in September of this year, I am taking part in the 'Bupa: Great North Run' in Newcastle and running the 13.1 miles for the 'Help for Heroes' charity which helps our (UK) soldiers who come back injured from duty.

This is my first ever charity event of my adult life, so I'm determind to give it my all. In preparation for this run, I am currently running 3 times a week. 2 Nights around 3-miles and a longer run on a weekend (which currently stands at 5-miles) which I will increase over the upcoming months. I started training in January and at that time, I struggled to run a mile! Now, mid March, I'm running 5 miles comfortably and feel fitter than I have been in the past 8 years.

My target is £500 and to date, I have managed to raise over £120 and still have a long time to go until September.

As I don't know anybody who may read this personally, and would feel cheeky asking for help in raising money for this charity, I will just leave my link below and if there are any generous people out there who would like to add to it, then contributions would be vastly appreciated.

So bye for now and goodluck to all in the thread who are working hard for charity.

http://www.bmycharity.com/MattAttemptsTheGreatNorthRun2012

Good luck with it mate, I've ran it twice and know how much of a bastard parts of the run are, in particular the 10 mile part and the John Reid Road! I'll try n remember to throw some cash your way come pay day.

And now my turn to ask for muniez!

Next month a load of Aviva people are doing a sponsored 24 hour fasting session and seeing as I work for Aviva and am too unfit to do owt physical any more, I'm doing it as well.

So with that in mind, dig your hands in your pocket, find that debit or credit card and hand over a load of cash at: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/HungryHungryChristian

All funds raised are in aid of the Railway Children a charity that help street children try and build a better life for themselves.

(in reply to Pratt82)
Post #: 64
RE: Charity Contributions/Requests - 25/4/2012 5:46:17 PM   
Rinc

So I took part in the London Marathon on Sunday for the second time. Once again it was an amazing day, the support was amazing and it's such an incredible feeling to complete a marathon. This time was much better than the first, I completed it in 4.41 whichwas really good considering I hadn't trained much in the previous two months (longest run in that time was 6 miles). I'll do another marathon in a couple of years and my goal is to get a sub 4 hour one.

Big thanks for Hobbs who noticed I was in this picture, which is on the main bbc story of the marathon:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-17785660

So if anyone wants to sponsor me you can do here. I'm raising money for the charity Sense which is for deafblind people. Thanks to those who have already donated!

No spoilers please:

Invisiotext:

(in reply to ChickMagnet)
Post #: 65
RE: Charity Contributions/Requests - 25/4/2012 5:52:34 PM   
Shifty Bench

Are you the dude with his arms up so he can be noticed or the dude running in the wrong direction?

(seriously though- big thumbs up to you )

Extended Edition Podcast- Episode 46:Threads Of Destiny (Star Wars Fan Film)

(in reply to Rinc)
Post #: 66
RE: Charity Contributions/Requests - 25/4/2012 5:58:51 PM   
Rinc

I'm in orange with my eyes closed to the right of centre

No spoilers please:

Invisiotext:

(in reply to Shifty Bench)
Post #: 67
RE: Charity Contributions/Requests - 25/4/2012 6:03:42 PM   
Shifty Bench

Cool. there's a dude left of centre who appears to be standing still with his head down. I think he's fallen asleep

Extended Edition Podcast- Episode 46:Threads Of Destiny (Star Wars Fan Film)

(in reply to Rinc)
Post #: 68
RE: Charity Contributions/Requests - 27/6/2012 11:21:49 AM   
clownfoot

Mrs Clowny signed me up for the British 10k last Tuesday. The British 10k is on the 8 July. So that's a little under three weeks for this full-time Dad/chunky monkey to get into shape. So I'm going through lots of hurt at the moment! Thanks love.

So far, I've been for three runs and managed 4 miles last night in 35 minutes. My target is to beat the 45 minutes I ran at the same event in 2008. And to raise money for Independent Age, an older people's charity. If you've a couple of gold nuggets going spare why not donate for this worthy cause! It's worth checking out the link as you get to actually see a picture of a real version of me...

http://www.justgiving.com/Alan-Passingham-10k

Cheers!

Evil Mod 2 - Hail he who has fallen from the sky to deliver us from the terror of the Deadites!

http://www.thepixelempire.net/index.html
http://clownfootsinversemidas.blogspot.com/

(in reply to Shifty Bench)
Post #: 69
RE: Charity Contributions/Requests - 27/6/2012 11:24:44 AM   
Hobbitonlass

Oooh, I'm doing that Clowny! I'll be happy to do it in an hour

Come join in the Photo competition http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=3116407&mpage=1&key=

(in reply to clownfoot)
Post #: 70
RE: Charity Contributions/Requests - 28/6/2012 7:49:14 PM   
DJ Satan

This is me.

Nope, I haven't got the wrong thread. Just look at that hair. I'll wait...

I've had it long for the last twenty years. The last time I had it cut short Wayne's World and Alien 3 all came out and Batman Returns was the big comic book film of the year.

Well I'm having it cut again. On Saturday 7th July It will be coming off. Maybe not as extreme and Ripley but it won't be anywhere near as long as Wayne and Garth.

Why am I telling you this?

Because you can sponsor me here to make sure I don't chicken out.
http://www.virginmoneygiving.com/SimonFWest

My hair will be donated to The Little Princess Trust who provide wigs for seriously ill children.

Any money I raise will be donated to SpecialEffect. They are a charity that adapt and provide gaming consoles and controllers to disabled children and adults.

Thanks for reading and please donate if you can.

Don't try to tell me that some power can corrupt a person
You hadn't had enough to know what it's like
You're only angry cause you wish you were in my position
Now nod your head cause you know that I'm right..alright!

(in reply to Hobbitonlass)
Post #: 71
RE: Charity Contributions/Requests - 28/6/2012 8:07:35 PM   
elab49

Wow! Years ago when I hacked my hair off it didn't even occur to me to do something that wonderful with it - just think of all the little pirates running around 

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to DJ Satan)
Post #: 72
RE: Charity Contributions/Requests - 28/6/2012 8:16:05 PM   
DJ Satan

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

Wow! Years ago when I hacked my hair off it didn't even occur to me to do something that wonderful with it - just think of all the little pirates running around 

I used to be heavily involved in charity fundraising and I was asked to cut it for charity so many times and I always said no. I would really have liked to have just got it cut without the fanfare but thought I might as well see what I could raise. I set a target of £200 but got £350 in the first 12 hours. That really blew me away.

Don't try to tell me that some power can corrupt a person
You hadn't had enough to know what it's like
You're only angry cause you wish you were in my position
Now nod your head cause you know that I'm right..alright!

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 73
RE: Charity Contributions/Requests - 13/7/2012 3:24:16 PM   
clownfoot

I now better appreciate the loneliness of the long distance runner. Going for a lengthy jog with just your internal monologue for company is one of the few precious moments of peace and quiet one is likely to get from the hectic chaos of modern life. Head down, switch off, think about how to start that Turrican review. Bliss!

The reason for this appreciation of the lonesome jogger follows my participation in the British 10k run last Sunday. Here, as one small human amoeba amongst many, the internal monologue suffers from way too much interference to enjoy said run, particular when it turns into a never-ending game of dodgems. The pre-race pack highlighted keep to the right if you were likely to pootle around the course like a well-fed buffalo, but obviously some people lack the ability to read. Or are just morons! Stopping to walk in the middle of the course forcing other runners into immediate action to avoid a collision is a little like that bit in Jedi when Lando recognises the Death Star shields are still up. Fucking annoying! Get out of the way you great galoot!

So, instead of a nice enjoyable run taking in the sites of central London, this 10k was more an exasperating affair of having to take constant action to avoid slower runners and walkers. Worst of all most of these drongos were wearing headphones (I still don’t understand why people do this – does it not play hell with your natural running movements and breathing?) minimising the chance they’ll be able to hear the herd of elephants behind them and skip politely out of the way. My elbows are bruised from all the near-misses. On two occasions my ankles were almost wrapped around the metal fences keeping the watching punters out. And between the 6k mark and 8k mark it absolutely chucked it down. I presume this is what hell is probably like.

Still, despite the frequent side-stepping and speeding up to get through tiny gaps before they were swallowed up by a mass of large sweaty bodies, I got round in 50 minutes 36 seconds and have raised just under £200 so far for Independent Age. Not bad for only two and half weeks training (that’s six runs starting with a three miler) after the missus signed me up for it. And the main perk is the little beer gut has receded slightly and I’m looking more buff than I have done since 2003. So I’m off out for a run tonight – come October this year there’s the possibility of a half marathon and running the gauntlet through another bunch of inconsiderate berks messing with my karma. The loneliness of the longest distance runner is certainly the calm before the storm…

I’m still looking for donations following the British 10k (my target was £350), so if you want to give a little to a worthy charity fighting the good fight for older people against a ruthless government of millionaire public school twonks that don’t give a shit, do it at the following link:

Ta!

(Also on my blog - I'll post a picture pre-run this evening). Hobbs - how did you find it?

< Message edited by clownfoot -- 13/7/2012 3:25:25 PM >

Evil Mod 2 - Hail he who has fallen from the sky to deliver us from the terror of the Deadites!

(in reply to DJ Satan)
Post #: 74
RE: Charity Contributions/Requests - 13/7/2012 5:15:33 PM   
Hobbitonlass

quote:

ORIGINAL: clownfoot

I now better appreciate the loneliness of the long distance runner. Going for a lengthy jog with just your internal monologue for company is one of the few precious moments of peace and quiet one is likely to get from the hectic chaos of modern life. Head down, switch off, think about how to start that Turrican review. Bliss!

The reason for this appreciation of the lonesome jogger follows my participation in the British 10k run last Sunday. Here, as one small human amoeba amongst many, the internal monologue suffers from way too much interference to enjoy said run, particular when it turns into a never-ending game of dodgems. The pre-race pack highlighted keep to the right if you were likely to pootle around the course like a well-fed buffalo, but obviously some people lack the ability to read. Or are just morons! Stopping to walk in the middle of the course forcing other runners into immediate action to avoid a collision is a little like that bit in Jedi when Lando recognises the Death Star shields are still up. Fucking annoying! Get out of the way you great galoot!

So, instead of a nice enjoyable run taking in the sites of central London, this 10k was more an exasperating affair of having to take constant action to avoid slower runners and walkers. Worst of all most of these drongos were wearing headphones (I still don't understand why people do this – does it not play hell with your natural running movements and breathing?) minimising the chance they'll be able to hear the herd of elephants behind them and skip politely out of the way. My elbows are bruised from all the near-misses. On two occasions my ankles were almost wrapped around the metal fences keeping the watching punters out. And between the 6k mark and 8k mark it absolutely chucked it down. I presume this is what hell is probably like.

Still, despite the frequent side-stepping and speeding up to get through tiny gaps before they were swallowed up by a mass of large sweaty bodies, I got round in 50 minutes 36 seconds and have raised just under £200 so far for Independent Age. Not bad for only two and half weeks training (that's six runs starting with a three miler) after the missus signed me up for it. And the main perk is the little beer gut has receded slightly and I'm looking more buff than I have done since 2003. So I'm off out for a run tonight – come October this year there's the possibility of a half marathon and running the gauntlet through another bunch of inconsiderate berks messing with my karma. The loneliness of the longest distance runner is certainly the calm before the storm…

I'm still looking for donations following the British 10k (my target was £350), so if you want to give a little to a worthy charity fighting the good fight for older people against a ruthless government of millionaire public school twonks that don't give a shit, do it at the following link:

Ta!

(Also on my blog - I'll post a picture pre-run this evening). Hobbs - how did you find it?

I've done this one 3 years running and to be perfectly honest It's not my preferred 10k in London.  That would be the Bupa 10k at the end of May.  Far better organised and because of the way they start you off (you are placed in the section relevant to your speed based on your finish time you entered during registration) there is a lot less pushing and shoving from the rude and arrogant runners which I loathe with a passion.  There is also the problem of excited first timers wanting to get to the front and then running/jogging/walking at snails pace (I was surprised at the amount of people walking at the 500m mark!) and getting in the way of others.

The end was an absolute farce imo.  First change I'd make is move the Gatorade and water stands right after the finish line as these just cause bottlenecks and blockages.  The baggage area needs to be moved as it has far outgrown the area where it currently is.  I don't know if they changed the people who look after the bags but this year they seemed to be incompetent and unable to cope with the amount of people.  There was no baggage bay for my number so I had to put it in the nearest one.  When I got back there was no one there so I just walked in and got my own bag (thankfully no valuables in it).  A lot of people didn't get medals because people were grabbing as many as they could (last year the medals were in the bags which were handed out when you got your bag back) and I saw loads all over the floor.   I would also have sent out the commerative t-shirt to those who had paid to get one as this caused chaos as well around the baggage area.

Aaaaaaand breathe   Apart from that, bloody loved it and did 1 hour 5 mins.  It was preferable running in the rain over the 29 degree heat at the Bupa!   I'm sure I'll do it again (already signed up for the Bupa next year) but hopefully Nike will have taken note of all the criticsm that they have had (I know it wasn't down to them but hopefully they can influence next years organisation) and have an overhaul and rethink of the set up.

Well done though!

Come join in the Photo competition http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=3116407&mpage=1&key=

(in reply to clownfoot)
Post #: 75
RE: Charity Contributions/Requests - 20/9/2012 1:36:43 PM   
Hobbitonlass

Guys, Daniel Hughes is a friend of mine from a Run Club I belong to who is aiming to be the first person to put a red nose on Everest.

All he's asking is for you to go to his Facebook page and hit "Like", that's it

https://www.facebook.com/everestmillion

Post #: 76
RE: Charity Contributions/Requests - 3/10/2012 5:31:37 PM   
clownfoot

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hobbitonlass

quote:

ORIGINAL: clownfoot

So, instead of a nice enjoyable run taking in the sites of central London, this 10k was more an exasperating affair of having to take constant action to avoid slower runners and walkers. Worst of all most of these drongos were wearing headphones (I still don't understand why people do this – does it not play hell with your natural running movements and breathing?) minimising the chance they'll be able to hear the herd of elephants behind them and skip politely out of the way. My elbows are bruised from all the near-misses. On two occasions my ankles were almost wrapped around the metal fences keeping the watching punters out. And between the 6k mark and 8k mark it absolutely chucked it down. I presume this is what hell is probably like.

Still, despite the frequent side-stepping and speeding up to get through tiny gaps before they were swallowed up by a mass of large sweaty bodies, I got round in 50 minutes 36 seconds and have raised just under £200 so far for Independent Age. Not bad for only two and half weeks training (that's six runs starting with a three miler) after the missus signed me up for it. And the main perk is the little beer gut has receded slightly and I'm looking more buff than I have done since 2003. So I'm off out for a run tonight – come October this year there's the possibility of a half marathon and running the gauntlet through another bunch of inconsiderate berks messing with my karma. The loneliness of the longest distance runner is certainly the calm before the storm…

I'm still looking for donations following the British 10k (my target was £350), so if you want to give a little to a worthy charity fighting the good fight for older people against a ruthless government of millionaire public school twonks that don't give a shit, do it at the following link:

Ta!

I've done this one 3 years running and to be perfectly honest It's not my preferred 10k in London.  That would be the Bupa 10k at the end of May.  Far better organised and because of the way they start you off (you are placed in the section relevant to your speed based on your finish time you entered during registration) there is a lot less pushing and shoving from the rude and arrogant runners which I loathe with a passion.  There is also the problem of excited first timers wanting to get to the front and then running/jogging/walking at snails pace (I was surprised at the amount of people walking at the 500m mark!) and getting in the way of others.

The end was an absolute farce imo.  First change I'd make is move the Gatorade and water stands right after the finish line as these just cause bottlenecks and blockages.  The baggage area needs to be moved as it has far outgrown the area where it currently is.  I don't know if they changed the people who look after the bags but this year they seemed to be incompetent and unable to cope with the amount of people.  There was no baggage bay for my number so I had to put it in the nearest one.  When I got back there was no one there so I just walked in and got my own bag (thankfully no valuables in it).  A lot of people didn't get medals because people were grabbing as many as they could (last year the medals were in the bags which were handed out when you got your bag back) and I saw loads all over the floor.   I would also have sent out the commerative t-shirt to those who had paid to get one as this caused chaos as well around the baggage area.

Aaaaaaand breathe   Apart from that, bloody loved it and did 1 hour 5 mins.  It was preferable running in the rain over the 29 degree heat at the Bupa!   I'm sure I'll do it again (already signed up for the Bupa next year) but hopefully Nike will have taken note of all the criticsm that they have had (I know it wasn't down to them but hopefully they can influence next years organisation) and have an overhaul and rethink of the set up.

Well done though!

Yeah, it was a bit shoddily organised.The baggage area has always concerned me which is why I bring the wife to cheer me on. She can hold my bag! Interestingly Mrs Clowny did this a couple of years back and walked all the way. But she was pregnant with Clowny Jnr so had a valid excuse...

Anyway, it's the Royal Park's Half Marathon on Sunday and I'll be there running my arse off. 2008 was the last time I did a half-marathon (Great North Run) and I've found training time difficult to come by this time round what with a house move and Dad responsibilities, so I'm not quite where I want to be, although a 10 mile run from Holborn to Wimbledon last Thursday in an hour and 28 minutes was better than it felt. Target time is to beat the hour and 49 minutes of my previous. I'm running for the MS society the reasons of which you can find on my justgiving page. So whilst you're there, remember to donate. I don't do this running lark for chuckles...

http://www.justgiving.com/Al-Jim-Cal-MS-run

Post #: 77
RE: Charity Contributions/Requests - 12/10/2012 10:29:27 PM   
Base

And I thought this place was just full of cynical old whiners!! You bunch of stars!!!

I'm not raising anything but will be here over Christmas and thoroughly recommend it to anyone: http://www.crisis.org.uk/pages/volunteering-at-crisis-christmas.html

I am making a mental list of those who are snickering, and even as I speak I'm preparing appropriate retribution...!

(in reply to clownfoot)
Post #: 78
RE: Charity Contributions/Requests - 15/2/2013 8:55:59 AM   
Your Funny Uncle

http://www.justgiving.com/TheMajorFour

Me and three mates including fellow forumite Pratt82 are running in the Major Series 10k Military Obstacle Course Race just for fun really and decided that we should try and get sponsored as every little helps. Pratt82 is currently going through a tough time as last month him and his wife lost their baby Isobel when she was stillborn at 30weeks. For this reason we're running for the charity Tommy's so I'd apprieciate it if anyone could throw a few coppers our way as it really is for a good cause....

Empires Top 100 Movie Characters of All Time! - VOTE NOW by clicking HERE

(in reply to Base)
Post #: 79
RE: Charity Contributions/Requests - 15/2/2013 9:54:10 AM   
Chief

Done. Hope you dudes do well.

That should hold you in good stead for Tough Mudder!

(in reply to Rinc)
Post #: 80
RE: Charity Contributions/Requests - 15/2/2013 10:02:35 AM   
Your Funny Uncle

That's the idea! We couldn't make the dates work for the Tough Mudder this year but we're going to give it a crack the next time it's around our way (or we might even travel). Using this as a tester! Also planning on walking Hadrians Wall next year as well...busy times.

Thanks for the support!

P.S Request granted!

< Message edited by Your Funny Uncle -- 15/2/2013 10:04:06 AM >

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 81
RE: Charity Contributions/Requests - 15/2/2013 10:03:17 AM   
Hobbitonlass

quote:

ORIGINAL: Your Funny Uncle

Me and three mates including fellow forumite Pratt82 are running in the Major Series 10k Military Obstacle Course Race just for fun really and decided that we should try and get sponsored as every little helps. Pratt82 is currently going through a tough time as last month him and his wife lost their baby Isobel when she was stillborn at 30weeks. For this reason we're running for the charity Tommy's so I'd apprieciate it if anyone could throw a few coppers our way as it really is for a good cause....

Really sorry to hear about Pratt82 and his wife's loss

I will definitely sponsor you all, a worthwhile charity

(in reply to Your Funny Uncle)
Post #: 82
RE: Charity Contributions/Requests - 15/2/2013 10:07:59 AM   
Your Funny Uncle

Thanks Hobbs!

Think I'm going to have to take up running!

I think my bodies reaction may just be "What the hell is going on?! It's about 12 years since I did this!!"

Post #: 83
RE: Charity Contributions/Requests - 15/2/2013 10:44:30 AM   
Hobbitonlass

quote:

Think I'm going to have to take up running!

Expect to see running updates on FB instead of cycling in the coming months then!

Post #: 84
RE: Charity Contributions/Requests - 15/2/2013 10:50:52 AM   
Chief

quote:

That's the idea! We couldn't make the dates work for the Tough Mudder this year but we're going to give it a crack the next time it's around our way (or we might even travel). Using this as a tester! Also planning on walking Hadrians Wall next year as well...busy times.

As long as you stay on your own side.

Post #: 85
RE: Charity Contributions/Requests - 11/8/2013 10:31:38 AM   
Your Funny Uncle

quote:

Any contributions are welcome! Every penny helps! Only six weeks to go and I haven't started training yet

Post #: 86
RE: Charity Contributions/Requests - 11/8/2013 5:03:54 PM   
sanchia

A fiver coming your way.

Nothing to see here.

Post #: 87
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> RE: Charity Contributions/Requests Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI