Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: I miss Adam and Joe!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Audiophile >> RE: I miss Adam and Joe! Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: I miss Adam and Joe! - 24/4/2010 4:52:40 PM   
Lazy wolf eyes

Loving Adam's Big Mixtape. My favourite so far is toddler's tunes. Some great stuff on there! Fell in love with The Ukulele Beatles' cover of I've Just Seen a Face.  Can't get hold of it though which is a massive pain in the arse.

Looking forward to the next one with Louis Theroux. 

If God had wanted us to walk everywhere he wouldn't have given us Little Chefs.

(in reply to Gram123)
Post #: 31
RE: I miss Adam and Joe! - 7/9/2010 3:24:51 PM   
Filmfan 2

Fellow A&J fans may already be aware of this, but Adam & Joe should be returning to the airwaves in November.

Can't wait.

I am not drinkin' any fuckin' Merlot!

"All I wanted me was a piece of cornbread, you motherfuckers!"

Defender of all things Batman Begins

(in reply to Lazy wolf eyes)
Post #: 32
RE: I miss Adam and Joe! - 8/9/2010 8:43:52 AM   
Gram123

Cheers Filmfan 2, I wasn't aware of this.

I've almost finished listening to my huge backlog of A&J podcasts. I let them build up whilst listening to loads of other comedy stuff, so I basically had every A&J podcast from 2009 plus the few specials from this year. It's taken me months to get through 'em, as I only listen on my journeys to work and back, but I was just bemoaning the fact that I'd soon have no new ones left to listen to recently.

Gram123's Top Songs Project

(in reply to Filmfan 2)
Post #: 33
RE: I miss Adam and Joe! - 9/9/2010 3:34:41 PM   
Filmfan 2

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gram123

Cheers Filmfan 2, I wasn't aware of this.

I've almost finished listening to my huge backlog of A&J podcasts. I let them build up whilst listening to loads of other comedy stuff, so I basically had every A&J podcast from 2009 plus the few specials from this year. It's taken me months to get through 'em, as I only listen on my journeys to work and back, but I was just bemoaning the fact that I'd soon have no new ones left to listen to recently.

You're welcome.

I only came to A&J's radio show on the 19th of December last year, their last live show, and I'm totally hooked. I've been listening to all of the podacsts a lot, and I only wish I'd tuned in much much sooner. I don't have any of the podcasts (or not many) before February of 2009, as that's where the files on rapidshare/megaupload seem to disappear.

I am not drinkin' any fuckin' Merlot!

"All I wanted me was a piece of cornbread, you motherfuckers!"

Defender of all things Batman Begins

(in reply to Gram123)
Post #: 34
RE: I miss Adam and Joe! - 9/9/2010 4:01:07 PM   
Gram123

Don't mention those secret places!

Ah well, at least you've got a year's worth to listen to.
I subscribed well over a year ago, and I thought I'd heard all of 2008's episodes (which might have included a few downloads, I can't remember) plus, as I say, I've just finished all of 2009's, plus there are the 20 podcasts from back when they were on XFM (which might still be available on iTunes).

I don't know if I missed some, cos most of the recent Easter Egg episodes were seemingly episodes from 2008, but I could only recall hearing a couple of them before.
They started on 6Music in Oct 2007, btw, and the podcasts started in Jan 2008.

Gram123's Top Songs Project

(in reply to Filmfan 2)
Post #: 35
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Audiophile >> RE: I miss Adam and Joe! Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI