Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Lists and Top 10s >> RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 Page: <<   < prev  60 61 [62] 63 64   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 1/2/2010 4:45:27 PM   
elab49

Listen to Britain (Jennings/McAllister, 1942)

"the only real poet the British cinema has yet produced” Lindsay Anderson, 1950s

Humphrey Jennings, one of the UK's most important filmmakers, died at sadly quite a young age, shortly after WWII. This means that most of his important and best-known work served to combine art with the propaganda needs of the country at war – key works include London Can Take It, Fires Were Started, A Diary For Timothy and A Silent Village (transferring the story of the Nazi massacre in Lidice in Czechoslovakia to a Welsh village). Although others involved in the GPO Unit are included here, Jennings is sadly only going to appear with this short – although this 20 minute masterpiece is probably the best of 1400 MOI shorts during WWII and it was certainly one of the most effective in terms of propaganda.

This is a short documentary that examines how civilians are handling the impact of war, both in terms of the destruction they are seeing at home and the impact of resource reduction. Images of children playing are followed by army vehicles driving through country villages – mills and factories and a deliberate mix of high and low culture cutting from Flanagan and Allen to Mozart. Jennings had a variety of influences, particularly the Surrealist movement and the juxtaposition of incongruous images is key to his work – but as one of the key members of the movement for documentary realism within the GPO he also wanted to put real life on screen (and, indeed, one of this other significant contributions included the co-founding of the Mass Observation Project) and with Listen to Britain this was achieved triumphantly – the "distillation and magnification of …experience… on the home front”. This abstract meditation on how Briton was surviving the war (a particularly pointed snapshot filmed over 1941/42 when, although the threat of invasion had receded, Britain had just gone through the worst of the blitz and victory wasn't exactly inevitable) kept to his familiar themes – a sense of the English nation, its history and culture, and an admiration for the working man. In short, a perfect encapsulation of the idea of the "Peoples' War”.

The background to the film shouldn't distract from the beauty of the composition – although Jennings did write a script, his very painterly approach meant that when they got back to the editing booth there were reams of other scenes shot on spec to be incorporated in the story to be told. While none of this is to diminish the contribution of editor Stewart McAllister, I tend to think the fact that the work Jennings did without McAllister shared the same look and themes, i.e., A Diary for Timothy where, especially, the contrast of high/low culture also appears.

Unfortunately we can only access clips on youtube, etc. but I'd very much recommend you try and seek Listen to Britain and other works by Jennings out by other means – many appear on the BFI GPO releases (where you'll also find works by McLaren, Lye and Reiniger amongst others), e.g.

Rewatch inspired by Rick's top 100 list.

Things I Like, Things I Don't Like (Jeunet, 1989)

A man faces the camera listing likes and dislikes, reacting appropriately to them with the film expanding on them. We see a child kicking a ball against a wall that has a penis drawn on it for innocence, film of trains, photo montages, animation and illustrations (we even get a quick snippet of the very non-French TinTin!).  Some are gross, some are sweet – we even get a look at Richard Widmark's giggling psychopath and end on the great Jean Gabin.

Starring the great, rubber-faced, Dominque Pinon (who went from this to performing in each of Jeunet's feature films (including MicMacs which won't be out here until next year)), Jeunet's last short before Delicatessen gives strong hints of the style to come, not least because the title gives away the link to Amelie and the listing of likes and dislikes in that film. Also, Pinon keeps faith with at least one of his professed likes in Delicatessen (apparently).

All in all this is a lovely short, wonderfully performed and imaginatively edited. A recognisable calling card from Jeunet that leaves you with a smile on your face, just like Amelie.

< Message edited by elab49 -- 1/2/2010 4:46:12 PM >

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to paul_ie86)
Post #: 1831
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 1/2/2010 5:01:13 PM   
paul_ie86

25. The World's Greatest Sinner (Timothy Carey, 1962)

Popped in at #20 on rawls list so I decided to watch it. I really liked it.

My Group Project's facebook page. Please like

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 1832
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 1/2/2010 5:03:12 PM   
Piles

Paul, it's currently available for free to all LoveFilm members, which at least is how Epi and I got to see it.

Top 100 Moz Songs / Top 100 Films

(in reply to paul_ie86)
Post #: 1833
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 1/2/2010 5:06:53 PM   
Epiphany Demon

quote:

ORIGINAL: Piles

Paul, it's currently available for free to all LoveFilm members, which at least is how Epi and I got to see it.

It was brilliant, wasn't it Piles? I'm feeling me either Sympathy For Lady Vengeance, Oldboy or The Host tonight!

THE ALTERNATIVE LOOK AT BOB DYLAN'S DISCOGRAPHY - ONE DAY MAYBE I'LL FINISH IT

(in reply to Piles)
Post #: 1834
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 1/2/2010 5:11:42 PM   
Piles

quote:

ORIGINAL: Epiphany Demon

quote:

It was brilliant, wasn't it Piles? I'm feeling me either Sympathy For Lady Vengeance, Oldboy or The Host tonight!

Is "Sympathy for Lady Vengeance" on LoveFilm too?! I haven't seen it. Really want to. I'm watching "Lilja 4-Ever" as we speak and "Perfume" later, but I'll get on it like a car bonnet later on in the week.

"Oldboy" is excellent. "The Host" is even better...

EDIT: And yes, "Thirst" was rather brilliant. Better than "Oldboy" too for my money.

< Message edited by Piles -- 1/2/2010 5:13:09 PM >

(in reply to Epiphany Demon)
Post #: 1835
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 1/2/2010 5:12:57 PM   
Epiphany Demon

quote:

quote:

quote:

Is "Sympathy for Lady Vengeance" on LoveFilm too?! I haven't seen it. Really want to. I'm watching "Lilja 4-Ever" as we speak and "Perfume" later, but I'll get on it like a car bonnet later on in the week.

"Oldboy" is excellent. "The Host" is even better...

No I'm gonna DVD whichever one I watch later.

And Lilja 4-Ever's quite good. WAY too depressing.

(in reply to Piles)
Post #: 1836
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 1/2/2010 5:22:51 PM   
jamesbondguy

Duck Season (2004)
Director: Fernando Eimbcke

I found this by accident in my college library’s ‘Spanish cinema’ section (despite the fact it’s Mexican), and watched it on a whim, not knowing it’s soon to come up on my Film course. Oops. But I certainly won’t mind watching this again as it’s by far one of the best films I’ve seen from this decade. Oh yes. It’s easy to see why it walked away with 11 Ariels.
It’s had comparisons with The Breakfast Club, seemingly based on a scene where the characters accidentally get stoned by eating some dodgy brownies, but it’s more like The Breakfast Club if the director actually understood human beings, early adolescence, the passing of time and how to rid a film of cliché. And was a Jim Jarmusch fan. It follows a Sunday in the life of two 14-year-old boys. When Flama’s mother goes out for the day they plan a day spent drinking cola and playing X-Box- until a power-cut brings their 16-year-old neighbour Rita into the apartment looking for a working oven, and their attempt to blag free pizza by refusing to pay the delivery-man for arriving 11 seconds late results in him too becoming a temporary resident of the front room. What emerges is a series of confessions and revelations delivered far more subtly, joyfully and sadly than Hughes could ever have dreamed of. And they tackle a wide range of subjects- Ulises’ (the delivery man) frustration with his job and position in life, and his failure to take what he saw as his one opportunity, parental neglect and Moko’s slowly emerging homosexuality.
Shot in black-and-white, and with a sublime minimalism, it’s a film which feels totally fresh and totally real, slowly dwelling on each shot and each second with deliberate care, and each moment of the film offers a chance at new appreciation for the audience. Even such a small segment as Moko and Flama’s leaving of the apartment to sit on balcony offers a sense of liberation, of time passing in the most leisurely, strangely pleasurable way. Of course, there is the hint of such openness being doomed for the two teenagers, no matter how many paintings of ducks flying over a lake appear, but this feeling of something just around the corner only adds to the impact. A humble, modest masterpiece which, for me, is far beyond the more acclaimed and famous films to come out of Mexico in the first-half of the noughties- Y Tu Mama Tambien, Amores Perros etc. etc. Forget Del Toro, this is how it’s done.

Just like Geoffrey Ingram.

(in reply to paul_ie86)
Post #: 1837
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 1/2/2010 5:28:56 PM   
MHill

quote:

"Oldboy" is excellent.

Just ordered this from Amazon out of pure interest. It looked quite good so I'm happy to hear that.

Denzel Wasington - "It's simple: You get a part. You play a part. You play it well. You do your work and you go home. And what is wonderful about movies is that once they're done, they belong to the people. That's where my head is at."

(in reply to Piles)
Post #: 1838
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 1/2/2010 5:31:18 PM   
Piles

quote:

ORIGINAL: MHill

quote:

"Oldboy" is excellent.

Just ordered this from Amazon out of pure interest. It looked quite good so I'm happy to hear that.

I like it less than most people and I still think it's excellent. It's generally acclaimed as a masterpiece. It's finale is truly incredible.

(in reply to MHill)
Post #: 1839
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 1/2/2010 5:40:41 PM   
jamesbondguy

Watch Duck Season, Piles. Now.

(in reply to Piles)
Post #: 1840
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 1/2/2010 6:21:03 PM   
paul_ie86

quote:

I can't join lovefilm. They don't accept the Irish debit card

My Group Project's facebook page. Please like

(in reply to Piles)
Post #: 1841
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 1/2/2010 6:37:10 PM   
Professor Moriarty

5. Sanjuro 4/5
Somebody recommended this to me ages ago. Apologies for it taking me so long to get round to a viewing and therefore forgetting who. Twas very good. Kurosawa is one of my favourite directors, but I always found that while eminently watchable Yojimbo just runs too long. Which can be nice on some viewings, but becomes annoying on others. Sanjuro takes the Ronin warrior and plays with it with more light moments and a tighter running time.

7. Le Corbeau 3/5
As recommended by Siegfried and very enjoyable, it'd be a high 3 if there is such a thing. Even though its only 90 minutes, I did find a bit of a drag in the middle. Excellent ending though and very satisfying.

< Message edited by Professor Moriarty -- 1/2/2010 6:43:34 PM >

(in reply to paul_ie86)
Post #: 1842
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 1/2/2010 7:54:34 PM   
Epiphany Demon

28. Nosferatu (Nosferatu, eine Symphonie des Grauen) (F.W. Murnau, 1922, GER) Feb - 2.5/5

Ehh, I was just a bit bored. Technically it's fantastic, the direction's brilliant, Shreck's very good (and some of the acting's also good); it just moves so slow and there isn't enough of the vampire himself. Too much of just men with moustaches standing about. Good finish though, and the bits with the titular monster are excellent.

< Message edited by Epiphany Demon -- 1/2/2010 7:55:25 PM >

Post #: 1843
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 1/2/2010 7:56:08 PM   
homersimpson_esq

Feck off. Nosferatu is genius.

Which version did you watch?

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

Post #: 1844
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 1/2/2010 7:56:34 PM   
Epiphany Demon

Er.... no idea.

(in reply to homersimpson_esq)
Post #: 1845
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 1/2/2010 8:01:47 PM   
Epiphany Demon

Alright, I pussied out I just told Homer on MSN why I didn't like it that much and it's redeeming points, and I managed to list lots of redeeming bits. So it's a 3/5. You partially win, heathen.

Post #: 1846
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 1/2/2010 8:10:57 PM   
homersimpson_esq

I do believe, my good man, that the term in common parlance is

PWN3D

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

Post #: 1847
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 1/2/2010 8:35:17 PM   
impqueen

19. Fright Night (Holland, 1985) USA 8.5
Camp eighties entertainment which manages to be clever, witty, scary (not often I’ll admit) and in fact quite sad in places, one death in particular is very upsetting. The cast is excellent with William Ragsdale a likeable enough “hero”, Roddy McDowall doing his thing, Promising New Actor 1985 Stephen Geoffreys is a highlight as Evil Ed and the not so threatening Chris Sarandon is a hell of a lot of fun as Jerry Dandridge, the mysterious neighbour next door. This is quite possibly my favourite “Eighties Nostalgia” film and I love the soundtrack too.

21. Ruggles of Red Gap (McCarey, 1935) USA 8.5
My copy of this isn’t the best, the brightness is too much and the sounds a little dodgy and yet the film remains a comedy favourite. It should really not have aged as well as it has but thanks to Leo McCarey as director, before he got a tad too sentimental the film though not timeless stands up remarkably well. He also got from the often explosive Charles Laughton (as Butler/Valet Ruggles) to give a low key, beautifully comic performance.

34. Metropolitan (Stillman, 1990) USA (First View) 8

For a better write up than I could possibly provide I suggest you check out rick_7’s Favourite 100 Movies list. Suffice to say I loved my first view of this beautifully crafted, well acted and downright romantic and funny film from Whit Stillman.

40. If.... (Anderson, 1968) UK 7
Maybe it’s because I enjoyed school, college, university and educational life, learning and the community of those worlds in general but I find it difficult to connect with the protagonist of Lindsay Anderson’s film, I never was a disaffected youth. Having said that, If.... remains an amusing and sharp look at the British public school micro society, there is no denying the fantastic eye Anderson had, the direction here is stunning and though I cannot completely empathise with Travis, the performance from McDowell is fantastic. As for that ending, I can only imagine what it must have meant during the period the film was initially released.

46. What About Bob? (Oz, 1991) USA 6

Something about Richard Dreyfuss makes me want to punch him, hard, in the face even in Jaws and Close Encounters two films I like I really want to push him over and What About Bob is no exception. There are some great comic moments mainly from Bill Murray as the titular Bob and from the couple who wanted to buy Psychiatrist Leo Marvin’s holiday home, before he did.

< Message edited by impqueen -- 1/2/2010 8:41:20 PM >

Yes, always.

(in reply to homersimpson_esq)
Post #: 1848
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 1/2/2010 8:53:28 PM   
Pigeon Army

quote:

ORIGINAL: jamesbondguy
Forget Del Toro, this is how it's done.

Considering they appear to do completely different things, and that the only link is they're both Spanish, I don't think that's exactly a fair comparison. What do you have against Del Toro, anyway?

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rinc
She's supposed to be 13! I'd want her to be very attractive though

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat
quote:

ORIGINAL: Pigeon Army
Stop being mean to Deviation

No.

(in reply to jamesbondguy)
Post #: 1849
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 1/2/2010 8:55:41 PM   
elab49

quote:

ORIGINAL: impqueen

Camp eighties entertainment which manages to be clever, witty, scary (not often I'll admit) and in fact quite sad in places, one death in particular is very upsetting. The cast is excellent with William Ragsdale a likeable enough "hero”, Roddy McDowall doing his thing, Promising New Actor 1985 Stephen Geoffreys is a highlight as Evil Ed and the not so threatening Chris Sarandon is a hell of a lot of fun as Jerry Dandridge, the mysterious neighbour next door. This is quite possibly my favourite "Eighties Nostalgia” film and I love the soundtrack too.

I say again. I loooove that leather coat!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

(in reply to impqueen)
Post #: 1850
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 1/2/2010 9:01:11 PM   
impqueen

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

quote:

ORIGINAL: impqueen

Camp eighties entertainment which manages to be clever, witty, scary (not often I'll admit) and in fact quite sad in places, one death in particular is very upsetting. The cast is excellent with William Ragsdale a likeable enough "hero”, Roddy McDowall doing his thing, Promising New Actor 1985 Stephen Geoffreys is a highlight as Evil Ed and the not so threatening Chris Sarandon is a hell of a lot of fun as Jerry Dandridge, the mysterious neighbour next door. This is quite possibly my favourite "Eighties Nostalgia” film and I love the soundtrack too.

I say again. I loooove that leather coat!

As much as I love that jacket, I’m also rather fond of the jumper Jerry wears in the nightclub.

< Message edited by impqueen -- 1/2/2010 9:12:27 PM >

Yes, always.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 1851
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 1/2/2010 9:03:13 PM   
jamesbondguy

quote:

and that the only link is they're both Spanish

Fail.

(in reply to Pigeon Army)
Post #: 1852
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 1/2/2010 9:05:33 PM   
Epiphany Demon

quote:

quote:

Fail.

And racist.

Post #: 1853
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 1/2/2010 9:09:54 PM   
jamesbondguy

quote:

quote:

quote:

Fail.

And racist.

Does this count as an epic fail?

Post #: 1854
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 1/2/2010 9:11:56 PM   
Rhubarb

Here was my January

1. Casablanca
  2. The Circus
  3. There Will Be Blood
  4. Psycho
  5. Roman Holiday
  6. Wall-E
  7. Love and Death
  8. The Nightmare Before Christmas
  9. Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs
  10. Reservoir Dogs
  11. Sense and Sensibility
  12. Goldeneye
  13. Clueless
  14. Up In The Air
  15. District 9
  16. In the Loop
  17. Antichrist
  18. Pulp Fiction
  19. Withnail and I
  20. Muppet Treasure Island
  21. Fahrenheit 451
  22. You Only Live Twice
  23. A Simple Plan
  24. Lost in Translation
  25. Psycho II
  26. Mad Detective
  27. Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sex* *But Were Afraid To Ask
  28. Nowhere Boy
  29. I'm Gonna Explode
  30. The Road
  31. Stripes
  32. Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll
  33. Sherlock Holmes
  34. Nine
  35. The Boat That Rocked
  36. Shark attack 3: Megladon
  37. Cassandra's Dream
  38. The Book of Eli
  39. The Wicker Man

< Message edited by Rhubarb -- 1/2/2010 9:12:12 PM >

Team Ginge
WWLD?

quote:

ORIGINAL: FritzlFan

You organisational skills sicken me, Rhubarb.

Post #: 1855
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 1/2/2010 9:12:41 PM   
Epiphany Demon

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Fail.

And racist.

Does this count as an epic fail?

I believe it does. Yes.

Post #: 1856
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 1/2/2010 9:16:53 PM   
Ultimo Lee

JANUARY 2010 (27)

FIVE

Festen
Denmark (Thomas Vinterberg, 1998) 
Raiders Of The Lost Ark US (Steven Spielberg, 1981) **
Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory US (Mel Stuart, 1971) **

FOUR
9 US (Shane Acker, 2009)
Paranormal Activity
US (Oren Peli, 2007)
Sitcom France (Francois Ozon, 1998)
Suicide Club Japan (Sion SONO, 2001)
Joint Security Area South Korea (Park Chan-wook, 2000)
Kisses Ireland (Lance Daly, 2008)
Tropic Thunder US (Ben Stiller, 2008)
Up In The Air US (Jason Reitman, 2009) 

THREE
44 Inch Chest UK (Malcolm Venville, 2009)
Accident Hong Kong (Cheang Pao-Soi, 2009)
Carla's Song UK (Ken Loach, 1996)
City Of Violence South Korea (Ryu Seung-wan, 2006)
Gigante Uruguay (Adrian Biniez, 2009)
La Peau Douce France (Francois Truffaut, 1964)
Secrets And Lies UK (Mike Leigh, 1996)
Shrek US (Andrew Adamson & Vicky Jenson, 2001) **
Time Out France (Laurent Cantet, 2001)
Wake Up Ron Burgundy: The Lost Movie US (Adam McKay, 2004)

TWO
Adam & Paul Ireland (Leonard Abrahamson, 2004)
Adventureland US (Greg Mottola, 2009)
Couples Retreat US (Peter Billingsley, 2009)

God Of Cookery Hong Kong (Stephen Chow, 1996)

ONE
35 Rhums France (Claire Denis, 2008)
Career Girls
UK (Mike Leigh, 1997)

Best Film Of The Month (First Watches Only)
January: Joint Security Area

Worst Film Of The Month (First Watches Only)

January: Career Girls

Short Films (Order Of Viewing)
La Petite Mort (François Ozon, 1995)
A Summer Dress
(François Ozon, 1996)

Documentaries
World War 2: The Complete History (Matthew Hall, 2000)

By Country
US: 10
UK: 4
France: 4
Hong Kong: 2
Ireland: 2
South Korea: 2
1: Denmark, Uruguay, Japan

By Decade
00's: 18
90's: 6
80's: 1
70's: 1
60's: 1

< Message edited by Ultimo Lee -- 1/2/2010 9:19:31 PM >

Watched List 2014 (59)

My Letterboxd

(in reply to paul_ie86)
Post #: 1857
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 1/2/2010 9:56:22 PM   
Miles Messervy 007

27. Performance (1970, Cammell/Roeg)
Watched it for film class. Weird, weird film, not in a particularly brilliant way, but not in a bad way either. Trivia: interior was filmed about a minute walk from here.
I want to watch more Roeg, but this was hardly my cup of tea. 7

quote:

jamesbondguy:
Miles is clearly the finest film theorist of his generation

quote:

Deviation:
if it isn't ham, I'll eat a living pig.

(in reply to Ultimo Lee)
Post #: 1858
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 1/2/2010 10:03:02 PM   
rawlinson

quote:

quote:

Forget Del Toro, this is how it's done.

What do you have against Del Toro, anyway?

A better question, Jayb, have you ever watched any Del Toro? Because that often undermines your criticism. 

(in reply to Pigeon Army)
Post #: 1859
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 1/2/2010 10:03:28 PM   
elab49

quote:

ORIGINAL: Miles Messervy 007

27. Performance (1970, Cammell/Roeg)
. Trivia: interior was filmed about a minute walk from here.
I want to watch more Roeg, but this was hardly my cup of tea. 7

Um - does that mean that if anyone checks the location shooting on IMDB they could track you down?!

quote:

(in reply to Miles Messervy 007)
Post #: 1860
Page:   <<   < prev  60 61 [62] 63 64   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Lists and Top 10s >> RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 Page: <<   < prev  60 61 [62] 63 64   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI