Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Lists and Top 10s >> RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 Page: <<   < prev  51 52 [53] 54 55   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 28/1/2010 12:35:11 PM   
rawlinson

quote:

Christ. I'm trying to picture a 14 year old boy who hates Jurassic Park, and all I can come up with is Jayb. Which means this is some kind of Twilight Zone Frequency shit going on here.

What you have to remember is when I was 14 I'd seen Attenborough in Brighton Rock, Dern in Wild at Heart and Goldblum in The Fly. Attenborough wasn't a teenage thug, Dern wasn't naked and Goldblum's cock didn't fall off and the dinosaurs just couldn't make up for my disappointment.

(in reply to Pigeon Army)
Post #: 1561
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 28/1/2010 12:40:05 PM   
Pigeon Army

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawlinson

quote:

Christ. I'm trying to picture a 14 year old boy who hates Jurassic Park, and all I can come up with is Jayb. Which means this is some kind of Twilight Zone Frequency shit going on here.

What you have to remember is when I was 14 I'd seen Attenborough in Brighton Rock, Dern in Wild at Heart and Goldblum in The Fly. Attenborough wasn't a teenage thug, Dern wasn't naked and Goldblum's cock didn't fall off and the dinosaurs just couldn't make up for my disappointment.

But what about Sam Neill? Unless, of course, you'd seen him in Possession by then, and you were disappointed that he wasn't watching Isabelle Adjani doing crazy shit.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rinc
She's supposed to be 13! I'd want her to be very attractive though

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat
quote:

ORIGINAL: Pigeon Army
Stop being mean to Deviation

No.

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 1562
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 28/1/2010 12:43:50 PM   
rawlinson

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pigeon Army

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawlinson

quote:

But what about Sam Neill? Unless, of course, you'd seen him in Possession by then, and you were disappointed that he wasn't watching Isabelle Adjani doing crazy shit.

I had seen him playing the anti-christ in Omen 3 at that point, so again, wee bit of a disappointment.

(in reply to Pigeon Army)
Post #: 1563
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 28/1/2010 12:48:09 PM   
elab49

Peck in Edge of Darkness trumps all of them, and I still like Jurassic Park

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 1564
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 28/1/2010 1:14:25 PM   
rawlinson

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

Peck in Edge of Darkness trumps all of them, and I still like Jurassic Park

I hadn't seen it at the time. And dear God, why?

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 1565
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 28/1/2010 1:22:35 PM   
elab49

It's fun. There are some great small moments and, unlike the other ones, I think Neill conveys a genuine sense of astonishment and awe when he first sees them.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 1566
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 28/1/2010 1:45:30 PM   
rawlinson

quote:

It's fun.

Ah yeah.

You like math.

God, I wish Jayb was around for this discussion. I'm only keeping it going in the hope he'll pop in and make an unfavourable comparison between Jurassic Park and Proust.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 1567
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 28/1/2010 2:54:51 PM   
Professor Moriarty

16. All About Steve 1/5
The only possible use of this film is that it gives a working explanation of why the Japanese invented Hara Kiri.

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 1568
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 28/1/2010 3:35:14 PM   
elab49

Reykjavik-Rotterdam (Jonasson, 2008)

Iceland's Oscar submission – another one better than at least one that is on the longlist.

After the first adaptation from Arnaldur Indriđason's Erlendur novels (filmed as Jar City), the crime author co-scripted this one with director Jonasson. Connections don't end there – it stars Colin Farrell lookalike Baltasar Kormakur (director of Jar City) and Jar City's star Ingvar Eggert Sigurosson.

Some complaints have been made by the makers about the comic tag that has been attached to the film but it isn't very surprising because it is often very funny – while Jar City had few light-hearted moments this tale of smuggling and jealousy regularly hits the funny bone as ex-smuggler Kristoffer makes one last run to get his wife's useless brother out of trouble and enough money to move his family to a new flat. The shots are crisp and clear, with some lovely stuff at the docks (I love the shot above), and the movements round the ship and the entire process of smuggling feels very authentic (it seems all docks more or less work ah la Wire S2!).

There is one anomaly is a quaint one for UK viewers I think – the smuggled substance. It takes a short while to actually realise they are talking about alcohol! (Apparently very expensive up there – bootlegging lives!).

Tremors (Underwood, 1990)

One of my favourite pre-Host monster movies and still a lovely watch as slightly dim handymen Fred Ward and Kevin Bacon (both playing rather wonderfully against type) encounter large underground burrowers that smell to high heaven and like the taste of people. Mad Burt Gummer has fun with his fine array of weaponry (including a cannon) as a graboid chooses the wrong rec room to wreck.

Changeling (Eastwood, 2008)

I've got the feeling I've added this and forgot because I know I wrote the line about LA police corruption – from this to LA Confidential to the likes of Training Day it's hard not to believe the LAPD is fundamentally corrupt – but I can't find it.

There are many good things about this period piece from Eastwood, not least the evocation of period itself. Jolie gives a good central performance as a mother determined not to take the wrong boy back from the cops who want to fob her off and close the case. But I think the film is so fascinated by the quite appalling true story it is telling that it is a bit over the place fitting parts together and adding in scenes for emotional heft that aren't quite convincing (like her jail visit).

Truck (Kwon, 2008)

A father desperate to get money to save his dying little girl gets caught up in gangster shenanigans and the escape of a serial killer.

Now some might call foul on spoiler for that one but if they do they're an idiot – it is obvious from the minute that Kim enters the truck who he is – for one thing, it's a cliché, for another he doesn't do the obvious thing and ask for the phone. Thankfully though Kwon doesn't drag that out to ludicrous levels and the reveal is fairly prompt. The interesting part is the motivation that keeps Jeong from running – what he's carrying in the back.

There is an abrupt and unbelievable ending and the serial killer character is all over the place, but both Yoo (particularly) and Jin are good and there are some effective moments from director Kwon (I rather liked the start of the sawing strings on the soundtrack before the slash on the throat, and then the silence after the first on screen kill).

Pontypool (McDonald, 2008)

There are convincing talk radio hosts on film, and there are sadly up themselves ones. The Brave One is the latter, but Stephen McHattie as cynical Grant Mazzy definitely tends more to Talk Radio than that – his voice is a wonderful fit for the role and very believable.

This is a bit of a weird one. I thought it was extremely good while not quite buying the premise – but it was so well done and performed, and it was such a refreshing change to watch something inventive and almost original that the fact the sell didn't quite work it fairly easy to overlook.

After an odd encounter on the way to the small town radio station he's ended up at, Mazzy and his producers (ex Vet Laurel-Ann who regresses to orders and 'sirs' when the shit hits the fan and slightly out of her depth Sidney, not quite able to deal with Mazzy and a role that improves continually throughout the film) start getting information of something going very wrong outside as 'herds' of people start attacking and eating into others.

I'm sure there is a mass of subtext here I'm missing. While it is repeatedly suggested the infection lies in words of affection the one cure on screen overcomes a word of hate with a word of love. The location and the fact French is an escape probably won't be lost on local viewers. And there is that very big question mark over where the infection started – is the final external suggestion right – in which case not only are they infected but, by implication, perhaps we the viewer are too, as Mazzy gives a final rant on head in the sand isolationism (again, we remember the earlier visit of the local amdram group with Lawrence and the Arabians, the musical! – with added Osama).

Not a zombie film but getting there. Highly effective and subtly so (the stuff with Laurel Ann's mouth, eg). I don't get the post credit film, but the black and white obit insert with the superb McHattie voiceover was wonderfully done. McHattie really is excellent in this.

< Message edited by elab49 -- 28/1/2010 4:33:14 PM >

quote:

(in reply to Epiphany Demon)
Post #: 1569
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 28/1/2010 6:22:30 PM   
ElephantBoy

Rawlinson you are beatuiful 500DOS is one of my Top Ten Favorites of last and now proudly sits as part of my DVD collection

Departures (Okuribito) (Yojiro Takita,2009, 130 Mins) 9/10
Easilly one of the best fillms i've viewed in the last year.  Starts of as kind odd, but harious black comedy, and turns into a much more over powering film.  On the one hand it's about an artist (in this case a callolists) abillity to proform depending on events in his/hers personally life, and on the other it's a vivid look into human life and how we cope with loss as well as given a insight into Aisen culture.  It's beatuifully shot with some wonderfully percese performances.  Very touching.

The Boys Are Back (Scott Hicks,2010, 104 Mins) 2/10
Dreadful film, Clive Owen is completely miscast, and gives his least convincing performance to date.  There's some laughable lines, it was unbeliveable, and above all explictive.

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 1570
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 28/1/2010 6:30:13 PM   
TRM

Another fan of Departures! 

I'm going out to the states to redeem the social outcasts. My only real ambition is to cultivate Texas. I love Texas. You must watch "The last picture show". That film! It was my first real sexual relationship.

(in reply to ElephantBoy)
Post #: 1571
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 28/1/2010 8:07:49 PM   
homersimpson_esq

quote:

ORIGINAL: ElephantBoy

On the one hand it's about an artist (in this case a callolists)

A valiant effort. Cellist.

Glad you enjoyed the film. Tis indeed awesomeness.

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

(in reply to ElephantBoy)
Post #: 1572
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 28/1/2010 8:39:06 PM   
swordsandsandals

Trying to remember all the films I've watched this month is tough. First time views in bold, and remember that I'm more positive than most.

1.The Matrix (1999, The Wachowski Brothers) 5/5 - Top of the range sci-fi that is still amazing 10 years on.
2.Moon (2009, Duncan Jones) 5/5 - Will someone please give this film awards?
3.Coraline (2009, Henry Selick) 5/5 - Stop motion genius
4.Little Miss Sunshine (2006, Dayton and Faris) 5/5 - I will never get tired of this film
5.The Cabinet of Dr. Cagliari (1920, Robert Wiene) 4.5/5 - Visually astounding, brilliant set design, occasionally laboured story. They shouldl make more films like this today.
6.Up in the Air (2010, Jason Reitman) 4/5 - Not quite as good as Empire think, but still a great watch with fine performances. Anna Kendrick is very pretty too, which helps.
7.Hot Rod, 2007, Akiva Schaffer 4/5 - Immensely enjoyable, daft fun. Funnier than anything Will Ferrell has done post-Anchorman, and funnier than anything by Judd Apatow full stop.
8.Whisper of the Heart (1995, Yoshifumi Kondo) 4/5 - A slow start and nauseating final moment meant this isn't Ghibli's finest, but still great.
9.Juno (2007, Jason Reitman) 4/5 - Seen this twice now, and the sweet indie tone caters perfectly to my tastes.
10.Avatar (2009, James Cameron) 4/5 - A second time at the cinema confirmed how much I like the film, yet also how much I don't think it will work on DVD.
11.The Hurt Locker (2009, Kathryn Bigelow) 3.5/5 - Perhaps a little undeserving of the hype, or maybe I just wasn't paying enough attention. Due an imminent rewatch.
12.In the Loop, 2009, Armando Ianucci 3.5/5 - Funny, depressing, terrifying. Good to watch once but I have no desire to return to it.
13.The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas (2008, Mark Herman) 3.5/5 - Admirable, powerful little film that felt a little formal for most of it.
14.Changeling (2008, Clint Eastwood) 3/5 - Finely made, but felt a little detatched and contained ACTING from Jolie.
15.The Hangover (2009, Todd Phillips) 3/5 - Funny, but forgettable. Zach Galifianakis was brilliant.
16.Withnail and I (1987, Bruce Robinson) 2/5 - A point for each time I laughed. And then an extra one because I would have felt dirty if I had given it the same mark as The Reader.
17.The Reader (2008, Stephen Daldry) 1/5 - Surely the worst film ever to be nominated for Best Picture at the Oscars?

< Message edited by swordsandsandals -- 31/1/2010 4:52:51 PM >

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rawlinson

Swords is right about everything.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

Swords smells like bum.

(in reply to homersimpson_esq)
Post #: 1573
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 28/1/2010 8:44:31 PM   
homersimpson_esq

Withnail & I below The Hangover?! You sir, are a buffoon.

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

(in reply to swordsandsandals)
Post #: 1574
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 28/1/2010 8:47:12 PM   
swordsandsandals

Thought that would get a mention. I laughed at the Hangover, which is primarily the reason for its placing. I think I'm just the wrong generation for the non-humour of withnail.

Need to add something I forgot.

In the Loop 4/5 - Hugely entertaining, too much swearing. Although I guess that is kinda the point.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rawlinson

Swords is right about everything.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

Swords smells like bum.

(in reply to homersimpson_esq)
Post #: 1575
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 28/1/2010 8:51:40 PM   
elab49

quote:

ORIGINAL: swordsandsandals

In the Loop 4/5 - Hugely entertaining, too much swearing. Although I guess that is kinda the point.

I can understand some being concerned with some swearing in films - but I just don't get it here. It isn't gratuitously or simple-mindedly thrown in because of a lack of familiarity with English - it's key to the roles, gloriously inventive and a language inofitself.

Pontypool - meant to mention above that it would also make a truly awesome radio play IMO.

quote:

Post #: 1576
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 28/1/2010 9:07:13 PM   
paul_ie86

quote:

5. The Cabinet of Dr. Cagliari (1920, Robert Wiene) 4.5/5 - Visually astounding, brilliant set design, occasionally laboured story. They shouldl make more films like this today.

Great, great film

quote:

6. Up in the Air (2010, Jason Reitman) 4/5 - Not quite as good as Empire think, but still a great watch with fine performances. Anna Kendrick is very pretty too, which helps.

She's not only pretty, I think her performance is second only to Clooney's

quote:

8. Juno (2007, Jason Reitman) 4/5 - Seen this twice now, and the sweet indie tone caters perfectly to my tastes.

Don't agree with this. Last time I watched it I didn't really like it. It's a blip in Reitman's career

quote:

9. Avatar (2009, James Cameron) 4/5 - A second time at the cinema confirmed how much I like the film, yet also how much I don't think it will work on DVD.

It's not really that good though, apart from the visuals, and the final battle (which is itself a bit overlong)

quote:

13. The Hangover (2009, Todd Phillips) 3/5 - Funny, but forgettable. Zach Galifianakis was brilliant.

I like this film

quote:

15. The Reader (2008, Stephen Daldry) 1/5 - Surely the worst film ever to be nominated for Best Picture at the Oscars?

Despite it being awful apart from Winslet's performance, it is moving

< Message edited by paul_ie86 -- 28/1/2010 9:08:57 PM >

My Group Project's facebook page. Please like

Post #: 1577
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 28/1/2010 9:15:01 PM   
hiptobesquare_x

quote:

I think I'm just the wrong generation for the non-humour of withnail.

Here, here! I don't think I ever got to the end of that film.

"I hate coconut. Not the flavour, but the consistency."

Post #: 1578
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 28/1/2010 9:28:25 PM   
Olaf

This lack of love for the stone cold masterpiece that is Withnail & I repulses me.

I tried to groan, Help! Help! But the tone that came out was that of polite conversation.

Empire Top 100 Albums Poll 2013: CLICK HERE

(in reply to hiptobesquare_x)
Post #: 1579
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 28/1/2010 9:36:05 PM   
paul_ie86

Could there be a neighbourhood feud going on?

My Group Project's facebook page. Please like

(in reply to Olaf)
Post #: 1580
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 28/1/2010 9:48:16 PM   
Epiphany Demon

Well, if you lean your head out far enough, you might see.

THE ALTERNATIVE LOOK AT BOB DYLAN'S DISCOGRAPHY - ONE DAY MAYBE I'LL FINISH IT

(in reply to paul_ie86)
Post #: 1581
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 28/1/2010 9:50:26 PM   
Miles Messervy 007

The Reader isn't even close to being the worst film ever nominated for an Oscar

quote:

jamesbondguy:
Miles is clearly the finest film theorist of his generation

quote:

Deviation:
if it isn't ham, I'll eat a living pig.

Post #: 1582
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 28/1/2010 9:59:46 PM   
Deviation

quote:

7. Whisper of the Heart (1995, Yoshifumi Kondo) 4/5 -nauseating final moment

You have no soul.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dpp1978
There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

I really wish I could go down to see Privates

Post #: 1583
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 28/1/2010 10:05:24 PM   
TRM

quote:

ORIGINAL: Miles Messervy 007

I agree. What do you think is though?

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation

quote:

7. Whisper of the Heart (1995, Yoshifumi Kondo) 4/5 -nauseating final moment

You have no soul.

What he said *

*There was a time I thought this though

I'm going out to the states to redeem the social outcasts. My only real ambition is to cultivate Texas. I love Texas. You must watch "The last picture show". That film! It was my first real sexual relationship.

(in reply to Miles Messervy 007)
Post #: 1584
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 28/1/2010 10:43:00 PM   
Deviation

Zombieland (Ruben Fleischer, 2009)- USA - 8/10

Sharp, witty, hilarious and inventive, with a cameo so masturbatory and explicit that it is genius in its audacity. That said, the film did surprise me in one very particular way, it made me care, it made me care that these four characters. I did not want them to die, I wanted them to live. It was probably the thing that surprised me the most about the film.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dpp1978
There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

I really wish I could go down to see Privates

(in reply to Olaf)
Post #: 1585
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 28/1/2010 10:55:00 PM   
Miles Messervy 007

quote:

ORIGINAL: TRM

quote:

I agree. What do you think is though?

I've only seen 79, but there is no contest really - my most hated film ever made won a best director award in 1952

quote:

jamesbondguy:

quote:

Deviation:

(in reply to TRM)
Post #: 1586
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 28/1/2010 11:01:00 PM   
hiptobesquare_x

You don't like The Quiet Man?!?!

I'll be honest and say I got through the first 15 minutes after catching it on tv before turning it over.

"I hate coconut. Not the flavour, but the consistency."

Post #: 1587
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 29/1/2010 12:40:36 AM   
Miles Messervy 007

Don't like is an extreme euphemism
Anyway, I've been having a little 1952 marathon myself, but you know, the good films, not *** Q**** *** (and once again, fuck you Harry ):

Features:

3. Ikiru [To Live] (1952, Kurosawa)
I'm a huge Kurosawa fan, and now that I've finally seen this, I totally understand why people call it his best work. I don't quite agree. Yes, Shimura is incredible. Yes, the script and direction are sublime in exploring perhaps the most vital question the human race have ever asked themselves - what do we live for? Yes, the cinematography is brilliant. My only complaint are the scenes '5 months later'. Apart from a few great moments (especially that scene...) they seem too melodramatic. Then again I wasn't expecting episodic flashbacks from the plot description, so it should be better the next time. And my rating, a 9, certainly warrants a next time.

13. The Bad and the Beautiful (1952, Minnelli)
I haven't seen too many films about Hollywood, but this is one of the most famous ones. Since it has an incredible cast, I couldn't pass it down. I must say, it largely works. Yes, it's even obvious to me that it's unrealistic, yes, it's melodramatic beyond belief, and yes, Lana Turner's performance is not very good, but the film makes up for it. First of all, realistic or not, it's fun to watch the behind-the-scenes Hollywood. Secondly, Kirk Douglas, Gloria Grahame and Dick Powell together in a film is just fantastic, especially since all three give brilliant performances. Thirdly, it's no wonder the film won Oscars for cinematography, costumes, and art direction. It's a flawed film, but its pluses far outweigh its flaws. 8

Shorts:

8. Operation: Rabbit (1952, Jones) {7 mins} youtube
Bugs and Coyote together in a cartoon! Sheer unadulterated brilliance! 9

12. Magical Maestro (1952, Avery) {7 mins} youtube (the first 5 seconds are weird, but the rest is OK)
Avery is hit-and-miss with me. This, despite being (inoffensively) racist, is certainly a hit. 9

13. A Phantasy (1952, McLaren) {7 mins} dailymotion
Dali-esque landscapes, with touches of Russian animation, and then of course McLaren's own brilliance. 9

19. Rock-a-Bye Bear (1952, Avery) {7 mins} dailymotion
Has promise, but in effect it's just Quiet Please! with Avery's trademark emphasis on sexuality and a relatively funny running gag. 7

^^^
The running times being the same is a freaky coincidence, I assure you.

EDIT: So that rawls can't nag anymore

< Message edited by Miles Messervy 007 -- 29/1/2010 1:50:24 AM >

quote:

jamesbondguy:

quote:

Deviation:

Post #: 1588
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 29/1/2010 12:50:42 AM   
TRM

quote:

3. Ikiru [To Live] (1952, Kurosawa)
I'm a huge Kurosawa fan, and now that I've finally seen this, I totally understand why people call it his best work. I don't quite agree. Yes, Shimura is incredible. Yes, the script and direction are sublime in exploring perhaps the most vital question the human race have ever asked themselves - what do we live for? Yes, the cinematography is brilliant. My only complaint are the scenes '5 months later'. Apart from a few great moments (especially that scene...) they seem too melodramatic. Then again I wasn't expecting episodic flashbacks from the plot description, so it should be better the next time. And my rating, a 9, certainly warrants a next time.

Miles > Homer & Dantes

Post #: 1589
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 - 29/1/2010 12:55:55 AM   
Miles Messervy 007

Obviously. Especially Dantes, he doesn't like Kieslowski Speaking of which, haven't seen him around lately...

quote:

jamesbondguy:

quote:

Deviation:

(in reply to TRM)
Post #: 1590
Page:   <<   < prev  51 52 [53] 54 55   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Lists and Top 10s >> RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2010 Page: <<   < prev  51 52 [53] 54 55   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI