Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

International Robin Hood Trailer Online

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> International Robin Hood Trailer Online Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
International Robin Hood Trailer Online - 21/12/2009 7:38:58 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Better than the teaser - 21/12/2009 7:38:58 PM   
Craigy2606

The teaser released earlier this month, didn't really impress me; but going by this trailer - it looks promising.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
Hmmm... - 21/12/2009 7:47:31 PM   
phlphlphl

...needs more Bryan Adams.

Post #: 3
I am disappointed - 21/12/2009 9:45:00 PM   
freemantle_uk

I was hoping for a gritty, realistic take about Robin Hood, and whilst not a history lesson, be a bit more grounded to the legends. (A small footnote, I always thought King John reputation is a bit unfair). But the dialogue in the trailer is just made up from cliches and going to be no different to any previous Robin Hood film.
A shame because I really like Ridley Scott.

Post #: 4
I am disappointed - 21/12/2009 9:51:54 PM   
freemantle_uk

I was hoping for a gritty, realistic take about Robin Hood, and whilst not a history lesson, be a bit more grounded to the legends. (A small footnote, I always thought King John reputation is a bit unfair). But the dialogue in the trailer is just made up from cliches and going to be no different to any previous Robin Hood film.

Post #: 5
With Russell Crowe behind the Bow for the win - 21/12/2009 10:50:37 PM   
DeadCell79

Ahhh watching this i feel rather excited.. Gladiator 2.0 in the woods maybe..??

i just hope it dont turn out like Kindom of Heaven 2.0 as i didnt like that very much. as i felt Orlando Bloom was really weak as a Lead Roll. But With Russell Crowe behind the Bow we are on for a winner surely ..

Post #: 6
With Russell Crowe behind the Bow for the win - 21/12/2009 10:51:07 PM   
DeadCell79

Ahhh watching this i feel rather excited.. Gladiator 2.0 in the woods maybe..??

i just hope it dont turn out like Kindom of Heaven 2.0 as i didnt like that very much. as i felt Orlando Bloom was really weak as a Lead Roll. But With Russell Crowe behind the Bow we are on for a winner surely ..

Post #: 7
- 22/12/2009 10:51:40 AM   
nclowe

Much better trailer than the teaser, but hoping Quicktime gets it soon as I wanna watch it in full screen HD...not grainy live stream.

Post #: 8
RE: I am disappointed - 22/12/2009 10:22:08 PM   
bad hat harry

quote:

ORIGINAL: freemantle_uk

You should check out Robin & Marion, with Sean Connery and Robert Shaw. it deals with an older Robin Hood and is much more realistic than the usual take on the character. it's really pretty fantastic

The Ridley Scott version looks great. not 100% sold on Russell Crowe's accent but hopefully it'll grow on me.

I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam; I looked into the soul of the boy sitting next to me.
Woody Allen

(in reply to freemantle_uk)
Post #: 9
Song Help - 5/2/2010 12:13:06 AM   
Wynter

Empire, you are my only hope. Is there any chance you know, or could easily find out, what the song is that's used in the trailer, from 1:19 onwards? I've tried Googling til I can't Google no more, and checked YouTube and IMDb...the answer is lost. I would be eternally grateful if you found out!

I like the look of the trailer anyway, even if it does feel really Gladiatior-esque to me, but that's probably just because of Ridley Scott directing and Russell Crowe as the underdog hero. The colours are all different. I'm excited, either way!

Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> International Robin Hood Trailer Online Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI