Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Zombieland Writers To Pen Deadpool?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Zombieland Writers To Pen Deadpool? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Zombieland Writers To Pen Deadpool? - 8/12/2009 5:34:16 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
please no - 8/12/2009 5:34:16 AM   
mtbailey18

I have no idea why anyone in their right minds could possibly have liked "wolverine". I have a Jack Russell terrier who could have made a better movie, so why I ask are they making a spinoff of a spinoff, especially one that was so terrible.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
Please yes. - 8/12/2009 9:39:23 AM   
sowasred2012

News that decent writers are taking a shot at this is very welcome, and goes some way to allaying fears I had that this movie just wouldn't happen now that Reynolds is on Green Lantern.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 3
RE: please no - 8/12/2009 1:59:58 PM   
Youshouldberunning

quote:

ORIGINAL: mtbailey18

I have no idea why anyone in their right minds could possibly have liked "wolverine". I have a Jack Russell terrier who could have made a better movie, so why I ask are they making a spinoff of a spinoff, especially one that was so terrible.

It's not really a "spinoff of a spinoff", these characters already exist in their own right, and the chance to bring Deadpool to the screen shouldn't  be dismissed as such. He is a genius character, and to assume that the errors (vast as they were)  made in the Origins film will then be transferred, or in some way that the film will be a further dilution of the X-men originals is just plain stupid. BRING ON DEADPOOL.

(in reply to mtbailey18)
Post #: 4
RE: please no - 8/12/2009 3:03:29 PM   
CORLEONE

quote:

ORIGINAL: mtbailey18

I have no idea why anyone in their right minds could possibly have liked "wolverine". I have a Jack Russell terrier who could have made a better movie

Never underestimate the power of the JRTs.

Al Swearengen: "Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back".

(in reply to mtbailey18)
Post #: 5
RE: please no - 8/12/2009 8:59:25 PM   
GrimLock

Didn't think the script for zombieland was very good anyway, here's an idea why don't they let Ryan Reynolds script what comes out of wade's mouth? Reynolds seems like a funny guy on and off camera.

(in reply to CORLEONE)
Post #: 6
RE: please no - 29/12/2009 4:07:55 PM   
motleyangel

quote:

ORIGINAL: GrimLock

Didn't think the script for zombieland was very good anyway, here's an idea why don't they let Ryan Reynolds script what comes out of wade's mouth? Reynolds seems like a funny guy on and off camera.

I loved Zombieland so I'm optimistic about this news but I have to second this sentiment, I think an improvised, naturally flowing sarcasm would be totally in keeping with the real Deadpool

(in reply to GrimLock)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Zombieland Writers To Pen Deadpool? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI