Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Casting Begins For Death Race 2

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Casting Begins For Death Race 2 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Casting Begins For Death Race 2 - 16/11/2009 10:04:52 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Weyland... - 16/11/2009 10:04:52 AM   
andyswright

So what your saying is, Anderson is so rubbish that he has to score cool points by implying his film exists in the same world as far better movies. The chump.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
A sequel...seriously? - 16/11/2009 10:11:28 AM   
boys_dont_cry

I dont understand how this film could possibly deserve another film....it was one of the worst films Ive ever seen.

I also cant believe Anderson keeps getting jobs. The guys utterly talentless (unless making the same banal dross and taking a different name onto it counts as talent?)

And please, leave the Alien world alone, youve already pissed on its memory twice.

Post #: 3
- 16/11/2009 12:21:29 PM   
Manfrendshensindshen

When I was in my mid-teens, shooting absolutely terrible short films, I once used some good old Beethoven for one scene, simply because I enjoyed the Clockwork Orange link. It seems PWSAnderson hasn't really moved on from that (artistically) pubescent stage.

Post #: 4
Why a sequel? - 16/11/2009 5:02:06 PM   
Lucky C

I actually enjoyed Statham's Death Race - utterly daft, but an enjoyable Saturday night no-brainer film to be enjoyed with beer and pizza. Ridiculous fun.

But a sequel? Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of the original? If anything, a prequel would surely be a better idea...

Mind you, I didn't expect to enjoy the first one so I'll reserve judgement for now.

Post #: 5
Whats the point - 16/11/2009 9:37:46 PM   
Aaronmantium

Well tbh whats the point really i mean the first film was enjoyable and fun with the stath being his usual awesome macho self ....but replacing him and just redoing it all over again ...nahh

Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Casting Begins For Death Race 2 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI