Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results Page: <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results - 17/10/2009 12:09:51 PM   
Olaf

quote:

ORIGINAL: doubtlesswonder

Wow. All of this "Twatlight" stuff is getting a tad boring. We get it...you don't like the books, or the films, but does every single thread where one of the actors is mentioned have to be hijacked? Some people find them attractive...it might come as a shock to some of you but....wait for it...not everyone likes the same things that you do! I suggest you sit down and have a minute or two for that to sink in.

People are still allowed to disagree Shirley? Just because Pattinson was voted second doesn't mean people shouldn't be allowed to debate it. (and to be fair, you don't see many people on these boards drolling over him so people have a right to be surprised.)

I tried to groan, Help! Help! But the tone that came out was that of polite conversation.

Empire Top 100 Albums Poll 2013: CLICK HERE

(in reply to doubtlesswonder)
Post #: 91
RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results - 17/10/2009 12:26:42 PM   
Iron

I agree that Johnny should be the first. He should be the first for long time. Surprise that he got first 14years ago (too long for him). Can't image Rob Pattinson rank so high. Alan Rickman is good and sex. He should rank higher. (though I do not think I can be mum of My precious).

I am what I am.

Post #: 92
RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results - 17/10/2009 1:23:31 PM   
katrionah

Am very pleased to see Alan Rickman up there.  His voice alone is worth top 20.  And Marlon Brando in that photo is the essence of sexy, thank you!
But, really, didn't anybody voting see Vicky Christina Barcelona?  Javier - he's spanish, talented,  an ex rugby player and knicker-wettingly gorgeous!!
Just me then.

(in reply to Helen OHara)
Post #: 93
RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results - 17/10/2009 2:33:19 PM   
ClownPuncher

If Rosario Dawson can make it to No. 50 on the back of Death Proof, where is Mary Elizabeth Winstead? (Yeah, I voted for Mary)

(in reply to katrionah)
Post #: 94
RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results - 17/10/2009 4:29:54 PM   
alfiechester

I think all the twilight lads should have been in the top 5 especially Jackson Rathbone who weren't even mentioned 
Helena Bonham Carter should have been in top 5 as should of Ashley Greene, Kate Beckinsale and Kristen Stewart.  Nikki Reed should of been there too but was not mentioned

Post #: 95
RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results - 17/10/2009 6:02:01 PM   
morganfan

Really?? No Jeffrey Dean Morgan.......Gotta have JDM on here.
I mean......LOOK at him.......

I don't believe this list can be complete without Jeffrey Dean Morgan! I call for a re-vote!

Want to know more about Jeffrey Dean Morgan?? Visit http://jdmorgan.info/

Post #: 96
RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results - 17/10/2009 6:29:11 PM   
doubtlesswonder

quote:

ORIGINAL: Olaf

quote:

Wow. All of this "Twatlight" stuff is getting a tad boring. We get it...you don't like the books, or the films, but does every single thread where one of the actors is mentioned have to be hijacked? Some people find them attractive...it might come as a shock to some of you but....wait for it...not everyone likes the same things that you do! I suggest you sit down and have a minute or two for that to sink in.

People are still allowed to disagree Shirley? Just because Pattinson was voted second doesn't mean people shouldn't be allowed to debate it. (and to be fair, you don't see many people on these boards drolling over him so people have a right to be surprised.)

I think you've missed the point. I don't care if people disagree that they're attractive. It's just that people seem to see the need to start bashing the books/films just because the actors have been mentioned. The fact that these people were in the Twilight film has nothing to do with how attractive they may or may not be.

I did say that I was surprised Rob Pattinson was so high. I don't think he's that attractive either. The thing that bugs me is all this "Twatlight" stuff. It's not really necessary.

quote:

homersimpson_esq
"Will someone please get this motherfuckin' horcrux outta this motherfuckin' snake."

quote:

homersimpson_esq
"See Mr Grey.
See Mr Grey abuse women.
Run women, run."

(in reply to Olaf)
Post #: 97
RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results - 17/10/2009 8:53:26 PM   
VictoC

Agree about the lack of Jeffrey Dean Morgan the man is sex on legs!!

Post #: 98
RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results - 17/10/2009 8:59:58 PM   
VictoC

and while i am at it Ewan McGregor, Ryan Reynolds and Jensen Ackles were robbed!!

As for Megan Fox at the top of the girls list   how predictable and Jennifer Connelly should have been much higher.

(in reply to VictoC)
Post #: 99
RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results - 17/10/2009 9:23:48 PM   
BritAbroad

Three guys missing from the list ... Aidan Quinn, Matt Dillon and Joaquin Phoenix - would much prefer to see these guys in the list instead of Efron, Pattinson and Tatum.

(in reply to VictoC)
Post #: 100
RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results - 17/10/2009 9:42:51 PM   
white mage

I'm quite happy Johnny Deep reached number one in the sexiest men. He's a man with a amazing acting talent and i'm sure it's awarded him legions of fans. I just knew the Twilight boys would slide in there somewhere with the amount of press they get. It's great to see more mature actors taking top spots, showing the young upstarts how it's done. Poor Daniel Radcliffe fell to 37, I bet he feels like a right git considering his co-star Emma Watson reach number 3 in the womens catagory. Also I was very happy and surpirised to see Jensen Ackles at 47, well done voters!

We do not write the songs, we live them

Post #: 101
RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results - 17/10/2009 9:46:48 PM   
Sphinx

quote:

ORIGINAL: BritAbroad

Three guys missing from the list ... Aidan Quinn, Matt Dillon and Joaquin Phoenix - would much prefer to see these guys in the list instead of Efron, Pattinson and Tatum.
I'm embarrassed, I've adored tha man since commodus - yes he plays a bastard in it but my God 'busy little bee' people see him the same after then their deaf as well as blind!! I'm so dumb it completely slipped that he wasn't it the list!!

Meet The New Boss...Same As The Old Boss

(in reply to BritAbroad)
Post #: 102
RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results - 18/10/2009 1:19:02 AM   
Amelie_Scotland

quote:

Ok...that aside...I am shocked that Robert Pattinson was so high, but I can't deny that a lot of people find him attractive. Putting aside what I said, I don't find any of the Twilight cast amazingly attractive (though I can't argue about Ashley Greene, especially her eyes). I really think Jensen Ackles should be in the top ten at least.

As for Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson....well, for one thing, the pictures chosen to be included in the poll don't exactly help their case....they're both stock HP publicity shots, so of course they aren't going to look too sexy! But just take a look at the publicity shots of Equus and Daniel Radcliffe's sex appeal is well and truly there. As for Emma Watson, if you'd seen some of her more grown-up photo shoots, you might be swayed away from your "she's just cute" opinion. She really is a stunner.

I am so happy to see Jason Isaacs and Alan Rickman on there, especially with Alan ranking so high. It's about time those guys got some recognition.

I can't argue with Johnny Depp....I adore him. I can't argue with Megan Foz either, she's most definitely sexy. As for all this "she can't act/she's an airhead etc", I think you might need to re-read the name of the poll. It's a poll of the SEXIEST people....their acting skills and/or intelligence aren't supposed to be taken into account.

But it's so much fun!

Besides, if I have to get called a love hating lesbian who doesn't understand true love or good books everytime I offer my opinion on afformented series, the least I can do is offer a few casual insults now and then. I actually think Pattinson is pretty attractive (mostly when he's in hobo mode for some reason) but this list has always been about the hot topic du jour. The first time I read the list, number 1 was Keira Knightley because of the Pirates films success. Whatever film is huge next year will see its star as number 1. Place your bets now!

I'm clean, I'm conscientious and I travel with my own tits.

You may not be able to change the world, but at least you can embarrass the guilty.

Post #: 103
RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results - 18/10/2009 1:41:46 AM  1 votes
Lisa in NZ

I cannot understand why Jeffrey Dean Morgan was not included in this. As Tara wrote even his voice is sexy. There is no way some of those men included in that list are more sexier than he is in my opinion.

Now if that hunk of a man 
is considered not sexy by anyone here
then please feel free to explain to me why he is not!!!

< Message edited by Lisa in NZ -- 18/10/2009 10:47:59 PM >

(in reply to Arfpint)
Post #: 104
RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results - 18/10/2009 3:32:59 AM  1 votes
JeffLover

WHAT ABOUT 

JEFFREY DEAN MORGAN????????

< Message edited by JeffLover -- 18/10/2009 3:39:42 AM >

(in reply to Arfpint)
Post #: 105
RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results - 18/10/2009 3:49:23 AM   
simone66

WTF? No Michael Fassbender?

Thanks for saving me the time in reviewing that shit list. WTF?

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cat_Corportation

OK, I didn't expect to see my personal favourite sexiest actor (Mads Mikkelsen) on the list, but come on - no Michael Fassbender?! All those little Twilight boys who can't even shave yet, and no Michael Fassbender?! It's a travesty, I tell you. Let's hope after Centurion comes out, he'll be higher on the list next time. For shame, women of Britain!

http://fassinatingfassbender.blogspot.com/

(in reply to Cat_Corportation)
Post #: 106
RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results - 18/10/2009 7:25:55 AM   
cookimonstress

RUPERT GRINT was completely overlooked! it's a shame because he's SO gorgeous!

< Message edited by cookimonstress -- 18/10/2009 7:53:57 AM >

(in reply to Arfpint)
Post #: 107
RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results - 18/10/2009 11:53:51 AM   
wunderkidd

I think most of the actresses I would have included are in the Top 50 Sexiest Women, but definitely in the wrong order. Emma Watson at number 3? Bonham Carter in the Top 10? Ridiculous!!

< Message edited by wunderkidd -- 18/10/2009 11:54:42 AM >

(in reply to Arfpint)
Post #: 108
RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results - 18/10/2009 12:16:58 PM   
nz_louise

sorry but were you guys stoned when you put it in order????

men top 5 or 10 wtf!! you got have last years sexiest man alive only making 6 and his predcessor and 7 are you kidding me um swap boths roberts for taylor lautner, and wb ewan mcgregor?? forget nudity have you heard or seen him sing it lit up the eifle tower remember

sorry if this is how we voted you seriously got the order mixed up

oh and another thing how the hel did tom cruise even make the list!!!!!!!!!!

Post #: 109
RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results - 18/10/2009 1:36:53 PM  1 votes
Iron

quote:

Besides, if I have to get called a love hating lesbian who doesn't understand true love or good books everytime I offer my opinion on afformented series, the least I can do is offer a few casual insults now and then. I actually think Pattinson is pretty attractive (mostly when he's in hobo mode for some reason) but this list has always been about the hot topic du jour. The first time I read the list, number 1 was Keira Knightley because of the Pirates films success. Whatever film is huge next year will see its star as number 1. Place your bets now!

Agree that huge film makes them rank high. Keira Knightley should in top 10. She is not that extra-pretty, but she is extraordinary. She has a sense of sex. Winona Ryder should also rank higher. She is sexy. It is surprise Emma Watson rank so high. But I agree she should have a place but not that high. She is getting mature. For some years, she will be the sexiest lady.

I am what I am.
Post #: 110
RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results - 18/10/2009 2:57:46 PM   
ArraCrepsley

Where's John Cusack? Damn I hate this...  
 where is he on men's list?

What's the point in making vows
That you're never going to keep
A lifetime lying awake
Mean you never get to sleep

Frank Turner Father's Day

Post #: 111
RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results - 18/10/2009 3:11:14 PM   
leslie gardner

i don't know what your problem is but there is a huge difference between young girls' tastes and "post menopausal" women's tastes - i don't think you 'd be on the list just by the sense i get of your own idea of what is attactive; and you lump all men together too (I think - it's hard to understand your message) into an unattractive bundle - did you "vote" in this poll? i didn't actually but i just like the amusement of idiots' responding - the betrayal of deep misogyny on the one hand and drool on the other.

(in reply to Dokter Wertham)
Post #: 112
RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results - 18/10/2009 4:07:21 PM   
Olaf

quote:

ORIGINAL: Amelie_Scotland

quote:

Ok...that aside...I am shocked that Robert Pattinson was so high, but I can't deny that a lot of people find him attractive. Putting aside what I said, I don't find any of the Twilight cast amazingly attractive (though I can't argue about Ashley Greene, especially her eyes). I really think Jensen Ackles should be in the top ten at least.

As for Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson....well, for one thing, the pictures chosen to be included in the poll don't exactly help their case....they're both stock HP publicity shots, so of course they aren't going to look too sexy! But just take a look at the publicity shots of Equus and Daniel Radcliffe's sex appeal is well and truly there. As for Emma Watson, if you'd seen some of her more grown-up photo shoots, you might be swayed away from your "she's just cute" opinion. She really is a stunner.

I am so happy to see Jason Isaacs and Alan Rickman on there, especially with Alan ranking so high. It's about time those guys got some recognition.

I can't argue with Johnny Depp....I adore him. I can't argue with Megan Foz either, she's most definitely sexy. As for all this "she can't act/she's an airhead etc", I think you might need to re-read the name of the poll. It's a poll of the SEXIEST people....their acting skills and/or intelligence aren't supposed to be taken into account.

But it's so much fun!

Actually, this is a much more lucid version of what I meant. I've met plenty of Twilight fans, and most of them are twats to non-fans. And it is fun 

I tried to groan, Help! Help! But the tone that came out was that of polite conversation.

Empire Top 100 Albums Poll 2013: CLICK HERE

(in reply to Amelie_Scotland)
Post #: 113
RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results - 18/10/2009 9:02:33 PM   
Sphinx

quote:

ORIGINAL: leslie gardner

i don't know what your problem is but there is a huge difference between young girls' tastes and "post menopausal" women's tastes - i don't think you 'd be on the list just by the sense i get of your own idea of what is attactive; and you lump all men together too (I think - it's hard to understand your message) into an unattractive bundle - did you "vote" in this poll? i didn't actually but i just like the amusement of idiots' responding - the betrayal of deep misogyny on the one hand and drool on the other.
Jesus, how old are you?! welcome to the fourm btw - so what are the examples of Post Menopausal tastes? - Ford is out of bounds, just want you to know that

Meet The New Boss...Same As The Old Boss

(in reply to leslie gardner)
Post #: 114
RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results - 18/10/2009 9:57:35 PM   
hiptobesquare_x

You can't round up women's taste into 2 distinct categories, I'm 19 (I presume I'd fall into the young girl category, I'm certainly not post-menopausal!) and I don't find the likes of Robert Pattinson and Zac Efron attractive. Granted, I can see why others would, but I personally would prefer the "grizzled ogre look" as it was so wonderfully put

Let's put aside age here, the list is completely down to everyone's personal taste (and a barrage of votes from Twilighters and Potter lovers [I'm a self-confessed Potter fan, but I didn't vote for Daniel Radcliffe or Emma Watson, her eyebrows are one of life's hairy annoyances.] ahem...)

I agree though that it is heavily reflective of current popular culture, Sarah Michelle Gellar being perhaps the only exception.

"I hate coconut. Not the flavour, but the consistency."

(in reply to Sphinx)
Post #: 115
RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results - 18/10/2009 11:24:30 PM   
rourkes drift

Kirsten Dunst,Gillian Anderson,Kate Hudson,Dianne Kruger,Minnie Driver just some of the gorgeous totty  missing from your list.

Post #: 116
RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results - 19/10/2009 12:11:27 AM   
doubtlesswonder

quote:

ORIGINAL: Olaf

quote:

ORIGINAL: Amelie_Scotland

quote:

But it's so much fun!

Actually, this is a much more lucid version of what I meant. I've met plenty of Twilight fans, and most of them are twats to non-fans. And it is fun

I find this so odd. I have never, ever encountered a "Twi-hard" in real life. I was actually beginning to think they were a myth. I also remember a time (not too long ago) when Amelie seemed to like Twilight!

Far enough, Amelie, I understand why the fans irritate the hell out of you when they call you stuff like that. But I'm a fan of the books (a debate for another time, perhaps) and I didn't vote for any of them!

This list has nothing to do with the books, the films or the Twi-hards", it has to do with how attractive people are or aren't. All I mean is that saying "that person isn't hot because he/she was in Twilight and I hate it" is the same as saying "Pirates of the Caribbean 3 was a bit shit so Johnny Depp shouldn't be number one".

quote:

homersimpson_esq
"Will someone please get this motherfuckin' horcrux outta this motherfuckin' snake."

quote:

homersimpson_esq
"See Mr Grey.
See Mr Grey abuse women.
Run women, run."

(in reply to Olaf)
Post #: 117
RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results - 19/10/2009 2:58:43 AM   
Rhonda

This is crazy, this is only a fansite where you can create your own blogs, So why are you guys arguing over who more sexy than the other. Jensen ackles or neither one of the people are in this magazine book for real. This is only a website where the fans can play around and act like reporters. Jensen does not have a dog name icarus , that is Danneel's dog and he is not dating Danneel harris. He is married to Stephanie Ware so people read the terms and conditions. Danneel is up to it's old lying tricks again, don't believe everything you read on the internet.

(in reply to Olaf)
Post #: 118
RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results - 19/10/2009 6:37:56 AM   
Elyse Newton

Depp absolutely rules! Excellent choice. 

Post #: 119
RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results - 19/10/2009 9:29:31 AM   
Seamus. Pat.

Thank God you and lots of others agree.  Emma Watson ??? How again anybody compare her to the hottie you have posted. STUNNING What a picture of absolute perfection.

(in reply to lukeyboy)
Post #: 120
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results Page: <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI