Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Twilight Saga: New Moon Exclusive

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Twilight Saga: New Moon Exclusive Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Twilight Saga: New Moon Exclusive - 2/10/2009 1:35:57 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
RAGE - 2/10/2009 1:35:57 PM   
Youshouldberunning

"...there's more fighting and that should appeal to the boys." Why is everyone so obsessed with gendering films. Girls like fighting too! Lots of fighting, in fact. Fuck you and the CGI polar bear you rode in on, Weitz.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
What's that on the floor? - 2/10/2009 2:03:52 PM   
jcallan

Oh look, it's Empire's standards.

Post #: 3
RE: What's that on the floor? - 2/10/2009 2:44:26 PM   
CORLEONE

At least he's right about one thing: Edward is a twat.

Al Swearengen: "Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back".

(in reply to jcallan)
Post #: 4
RE: What's that on the floor? - 2/10/2009 3:39:01 PM   
Amelie_Scotland

Does anyone remember when vampires didn't sparkle? I'm clutching my copy of Dracula in hope that people do.

I'm clean, I'm conscientious and I travel with my own tits.

You may not be able to change the world, but at least you can embarrass the guilty.

(in reply to CORLEONE)
Post #: 5
- 2/10/2009 7:19:43 PM   
CUrraNT

http://www.veryfunnypics.com/pics/celeb/images/zzzzz_celebrity-pictures-keifer-sutherland-vampires-sparkle.jpg
I think this says it all

Post #: 6
- 2/10/2009 8:34:40 PM   
ushiep

I too am reminding myself of how vampires are done right with Bram Stoker's Dracula, one of the best books ever written. This whole Twilight thing is too mopey and soppy and as Helen said wet lol!

Post #: 7
- 3/10/2009 7:09:19 PM   
spamandham

still looks shit

Post #: 8
"Demographics..." - 5/10/2009 3:28:45 PM   
pitchender

Hate the fact that Chris Weitz (who botched one of the biggest franchise opportunities of all time with his "adaptation" of the Golden Compass) goes on and on about "demographics". I'm being naive, I know...but still, he makes it sound as though films are cooked up by doing opinion surveys and flow-charts...and what does he mean Jacob is an "ordinary guy"?! I've seen photos of this "everyman" - I've seen the abs he's had to produce for this role. The first film was mediocre, which surprised me. An unusual film in that it was told from a female standpoint. Then what do they do? Fire the (female) director, bring in this hack to beef it up with some more action sequences and special FX...in short: everything rotten about Hollywood, embodied in one film. Misogyny, greed, soulessness...NEW MOON.

Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Twilight Saga: New Moon Exclusive Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI