Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

ahh

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> ahh Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 [5] 6   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ahh - 15/8/2009 6:01:38 PM   
ilovekaren

so star trek has opened up that can of worms has it? i think he should stop everything and make another xmen instead

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 121
RE: Singer + BSG = blatant bandwagon moneygrabbing - 15/8/2009 7:35:36 PM   
Dirty Hartigan

quote:

ORIGINAL: nau96190

NO! This just deomnstrates Hollywoods complete loss of originality and imagination. The recent series was arguably amongst the most accomplished, original and exciting entertainment ever made, and now someone wants a piece of the action to line his pockets? this is shameless.

Actually it's not - Singer was the guy who was going to produce the new TV series (it was his idea to reintroduce the show with a miniseries) before other commitments intervened. I think it was separate from the version that Richard Hatch had been touting for years. I'd prefer him to work on an original sf movie than this, but he didn't jump on the wagon, he gave it a jumpstart in the first place.

(in reply to nau96190)
Post #: 122
RE: Singer + BSG = blatant bandwagon moneygrabbing - 15/8/2009 7:51:17 PM   
Wilbert

The new BSG came two decades after the original, this is being announced just a few months after an epic 4-5 year journey has come to an end.
So what? This film is at least 2 years away if it happens at all.

What exactly can they do that'll make it different and fresh? It's just too soon to see a new Adama, re-designed Vipers, Cylons, etc. Wait and see.

What made Galactica work wasn't just the overall story of a ragtag fleet going to Earth and escaping killer robots (or aliens as they might have been in the original) it was the ideas, characters, actors, directors, music, everything played a part in making it so great. Yes, but nobody had high hopes for it before it started. I'm sure the makers of this film are very aware of the TV series and the high regard it's held in. If they want that audience (and they do) they'd be foolish to make it too different.

I'm sure everyone involved with the new Galactica don't give a toss about this, they're probably just glad they got the tell the whole story and end on their terms.
No doubt.

You're killing Independent George!!!!

(in reply to Tech_Noir)
Post #: 123
RE: Singer + BSG = blatant bandwagon moneygrabbing - 15/8/2009 8:22:21 PM   
Tech_Noir

I'm a little surprised you're so positive about this potential new re-imagining. Then again I never know what to expect from you Wilbert.

(in reply to Wilbert)
Post #: 124
RE: Singer + BSG = blatant bandwagon moneygrabbing - 15/8/2009 8:31:35 PM   
Wilbert

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tech_Noir

I'm a little surprised you're so positive about this potential new re-imagining. Then again I never know what to expect from you Wilbert.

I love the TV series but I think the last season was not that great. It was good but I felt it had lost some of it's momentum and the balance between politics, religion and Cylon ass-kicking that was so right for the first 3 seasons had tipped more towards the political/religious and not enough toaster butt-kicking!

I'd be more concerned if this new movie were any threat to future BSG stuff from Moore and co. but it isn't.

(in reply to Tech_Noir)
Post #: 125
RE: Singer + BSG = blatant bandwagon moneygrabbing - 15/8/2009 10:21:29 PM   
darth silas

quote:

Bad sound editing didn't make it work.

BTW, Moore's Galactica had a special conference organised by the UN, the original had a chimp playing a robot dog.

True,but at least in the original series Apollo wasnt played by a guy with a girly name like Jamie BAMBER

Star Wars:Episodes 1,2,3,4,5,6.Taken together they are one giant movie and it is the greatest movie EVER.

(in reply to Tech_Noir)
Post #: 126
RE: Singer + BSG = blatant bandwagon moneygrabbing - 16/8/2009 12:22:07 AM   
Deviation

quote:

ORIGINAL: darth silas

quote:

BTW, Moore's Galactica had a special conference organised by the UN, the original had a chimp playing a robot dog.

True,but at least in the original series Apollo wasnt played by a guy with a girly name like Jamie BAMBER

OPh dear, thank God you're joking though.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dpp1978
There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49
I really wish I could go down to see Privates

(in reply to darth silas)
Post #: 127
- 16/8/2009 2:10:34 AM   
spamandham

if its anything like singers 're-imagining' of superman, it'll be bloody atrocious.

even if it was good, it'd never live up to the recent TV show in every way its possible to measure or matter.

Post #: 128
RE: - 16/8/2009 10:04:34 AM   
Wilbert

quote:

ORIGINAL: spamandham

even if it was good, it'd never live up to the recent TV show in every way its possible to measure or matter.

It must be great being psychic! Of course, you knew I'd say that, didn't you?

Seriously, why be so damning of something that doesn't even exist yet?

It is possible that it could be better than the recent show.

The show was fantastic but not perfect.

I hate this knee-jerk reaction to anything. Just wait and see before condemning it.

If it's great, then you win. You'll have a fresh BSG franchise.

If it's awful, then you still have the 4 series of the tv show to watch.

(in reply to spamandham)
Post #: 129
RE: Singer + BSG = blatant bandwagon moneygrabbing - 16/8/2009 10:05:34 AM   
Wilbert

quote:

ORIGINAL: darth silas

quote:

The original Apollo did have very girly hair. Not as girly as Starbucks, but still....

Post #: 130
RE: RE: - 16/8/2009 10:24:46 AM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

ORIGINAL: Wilbert

quote:

ORIGINAL: spamandham

It must be great being psychic! Of course, you knew I'd say that, didn't you?

Seriously, why be so damning of something that doesn't even exist yet?

It is possible that it could be better than the recent show.

The show was fantastic but not perfect.

I hate this knee-jerk reaction to anything. Just wait and see before condemning it.

If it's great, then you win. You'll have a fresh BSG franchise.

If it's awful, then you still have the 4 series of the tv show to watch.

As I have said before, I'm not against this, but it does seem awfully fast after the tv show. Heck the show isn't even finished yet, and then you have Caprica coming out. But Superman Returns came out when Smallville was on so, while it isn't quite the same thing, it has happened in the past.

I suppose my concern would be if they did Saga of a Star World again. Showing the destruction of the colonies and all that. It has been done twice now. I also wonder if three movies would really give the audience the sense of a long journey/ I'm kinda hoping that they just start any film with the fleet already on the run.

But at the end of the day the TV series is there and it is complete. If the film bombs then it will be a curosity, if it a success then all for the better. I will like to see them topping the Adama Manuver though...

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to Wilbert)
Post #: 131
RE: RE: - 16/8/2009 10:54:10 AM   
Scott_

This should be awesome. Singers a good director and although I'd prefer something fresh and original rather than a reboot of something so recent (and brilliant), theres not nearly enough big Sci-Fi films getting made so this is good news.

"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."

Check out my top 21 films - http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=3188740

360 Gamertag - SmokinFuzz

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 132
RE: Singer + BSG = blatant bandwagon moneygrabbing - 16/8/2009 11:28:30 AM   
Tech_Noir

If it turns out to be good that's great but surely there are more interesting big budget blockbusters that could be made.

(in reply to Wilbert)
Post #: 133
Why, oh why?! - 16/8/2009 11:54:25 AM   
the_advoc8

This is pointless, utterly pointless and is a perfect example of how originality seems to be failing in Hollywood.

The recent TV show was one of the best things on the small screen in such a long time and was a perfect re-imagining of the story. As such, my reaction to this is far from knee-jerk as one reader put it, but more disbelief that anyone would consider that another version is even necessary, especially considering that the final season has only just aired and that there are plans for a couple of specials in the works.

If Singer wants to make sci-fi, then come up with an original concept or find someone else's idea to jump on the back of. Hey, how about fixing Superman??

Post #: 134
RE: Singer + BSG = blatant bandwagon moneygrabbing - 16/8/2009 12:49:59 PM   
Wilbert

quote:

If it turns out to be good that's great but surely there are more interesting big budget blockbusters that could be made.

Well, you could have said that about remaking the original tv series.

(in reply to Tech_Noir)
Post #: 135
RE: Why, oh why?! - 16/8/2009 12:52:16 PM   
Wilbert

quote:

ORIGINAL: the_advoc8

This is pointless, utterly pointless and is a perfect example of how originality seems to be failing in Hollywood.

The recent TV show was one of the best things on the small screen in such a long time and was a perfect re-imagining of the story.

You condemn Hollywood for it's lack of originality and then praise tv for remaking an old tv show?

If tv can take something that's been done and improve on it, then there is no reason that Singer can't do the same. Admittedly, he has a much tougher job on his hands because the new BSG was so good.

(in reply to the_advoc8)
Post #: 136
RE: RE: - 16/8/2009 12:53:21 PM   
Wilbert

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44
I will like to see them topping the Adama Manuver though...

I'd be surprised if they could. The TV series itself couldn't top it!

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 137
RE: Singer + BSG = blatant bandwagon moneygrabbing - 16/8/2009 1:17:20 PM   
Tech_Noir

quote:

quote:

The original series did have great ideas but was so desperate to cash into Star Wars mania that it failed to do them justice, the new series did what the original failed to do.

BTW, found this on IMDB - possible SPOILERS for this new film:

This is the story that DeSanto, Singer & Larson had written & approved and was greenlit by SciFi Channel, before the 9/11 disaster resulted in Singer being behind schedule, forcing him to leave the project to begin work on the XMEN film, he had agreed to direct:

Backstory

The film opens in a schoolhouse, where children are being taught the history of the Colonies and their destruction by the Cylon machine race. The young students inquire about these alien invaders, knowing little about this unseen enemy, their only memory coming from electronic games that portray the historic foe. By their questions, we learn the events between the present and the end of the 1978 Battlestar Galactica television series.

Pre-production artwork of Colonial schoolhouse

Through either a flashback or key dialog throughout the film, we discover that two years after Battlestar Galactica: "The Hand of God", the colonials finally threw off their Cylon pursuers in a great space battle, in which the Galactica, having reunited with the Battlestar Pegasus, faced the largest Cylon challenge since the destruction of the colonies.

During this ferocity, the Pegasus was lost, along with Commander Cain, his daughter Sheba, and Bojay, all of whom had returned to serve in her crew. The Cylons suffered an even worse defeat. The cost of this victory was high. When the conflict ended, Apollo was missing in action, his fate unknown.

Time passed and the Fleet continued its search for Earth. During this interim, Adama died and Tigh gained command of the Galactica. The burden of full command weighed heavily on him. He was worn down by the challenges of leading the people and dealing with the ever-plotting Council of the 12. Amidst this background, the people grew increasingly weary of their flight until the fleet stumbled across a huge asteroid field containing an abundance of natural resources. The masses revolted and voted to cease fleeing and settle. Having been lulled into a sense of security after driving the Cylons back, they sought a new life in this far away place. It wasn't the promised land of Earth, but most felt it was good enough.

Over the next 23 years, the settlers built a rich new culture, centered around their principle colony, New Caprica. They engaged in pleasure, food, drink, and gambling. Their life became one of complete pleasure, with little care for the mindset of the original Colonies. They turned from the wary ways of their previous generation, forgetting the culture based on war and strife for a culture based on comfort.

During this time, the Cylons had not been dormant. While the Colonials were occupied building their new society, the Cylons were themselves undergoing important changes. The Cylon belief that they were the supreme element to organize the universe conflicted with the military defeats they'd experienced. After their resounding defeat at the hands of the Galactica and Pegasus, elements of the Cylons had already begun to believe that, despite the commands of their Imperious Leaders, their real enemy wasn't the human race after all, but the very concept of free will, a plague that had already infected some elements of the machine society. Thus, the Cylons were left with a quandary that bothered many.

This was further aggravated when the Cylons discovered Baltar, marooned on an isolated planet. Baltar's joy at being rescued was short-lived when he discovered the new nature of the Cylons. They determined that Baltar, a foremost example of free will, had completed his usefulness.

Realizing his peril, Baltar decided that if he couldn't save himself as a whole being, he would at least save part of himself. He convinced the Cylons that humans had many attributes useful to their society, as proven by their ability to outfight overwhelming odds. If free will was the enemy, then the Cylons could still use humans by simply eliminating the harmful concepts within them.
Baltar volunteered to become the first converted subject. Cylon technicians designed nano-technology to adapt his body, disallowing any ideas of individuality and transforming him into a loyal servant. In the end, this experiment proved fatal to the Cylon order. Many leaders objected to the alteration to what they saw as the perfect order. Others demanded unquestionable loyalty to the Imperious Leader. The gulf between the two groups grew and the Cylons did the unthinkable.

They engaged in a civil war.

What emerged was a new and deadlier Cylon race. This machine order recognized the useful elements of humans and opted to incorporate them into their own. They ceased slaughtering the fragments of human survivors on the devastated Colonial Worlds. Instead, they captured them for conversion into loyal servants of the Cylon Empire. For the first time, the Cylons were served by living, breathing machines.

The Main Story

The present human condition is introduced by a close camera shot that focuses on a section of the Galactica's bridge's railing. Here, a match is struck and ignited. The camera follows the burning match until it lights the tip of a fumerello (cigar). The smoker turns to the camera as the camera pulls back, revealing the face of Starbuck. Although he wears his old flight jacket, he is now a seasoned master warrior on the bridge crew.

Surprisingly, Starbuck is not the Galactica's commander. That honor lies with Boxey, who is now called Orin (not Troy as portrayed in Galactica 1980). Orin has many challenges and Starbuck has grown from being a fighter pilot to a mentor for the younger commander. As advisor, Starbuck has changed from the happy-go-lucky character we once knew to the rock upon which the military structure stands. He misses parts of his old life, including his relationship with Cassiopeia, who is now happily married to another man and a mother. He regards her as his greatest mistake, seeing her as an icon of his life that could have been. When they last saw each other, there is tension between them. They hadn't communicated in yahrens.

Wrestling with these ghosts, Starbuck guides Orin through his difficulties. Chief among these problems are keeping the Galactica supplied and reasonably repaired. After 25 yahrens of peace, the new Colonials see little use in maintaining a powerful and increasingly aging warship. Since its flight from the colonies, the Galactica's weapons have been significantly enhanced, but those weapons seem of little use in the present peaceful circumstances. Most of the old fleet remains intact, accompanied by new spacecraft that buzz about performing various tasks. The older ships of the 12 Colonies seem like relics, poorly suited to the task of servicing the individual asteroid colonies. The newer craft, designed and built for the new society, take on the bulk of the work, leaving the remnants of the rag-tag fleet to serve as memories of the darker times most humans wish to forget.

This thinking has influenced the current Council of the 12, led by a female, President Mara. With her leadership, the counsel has opted to decommission to Galactica. Complying with the order, the noble Battlestar is powered down, her systems dormant. Technicians shut off the ship's vital equipment and prepare to abandon her.

At this moment, the Cylons reappear.

Having known the humans location for a while, the Cylons have opted to hide from their ancient foes, monitoring their condition. Learning from their mistakes of the past, they've tracked the progress of the human settlements, learned of their situation, and prepared battle plans that would lead to success. Hiding within the crater of a large asteroid, they've watched the humans, evaluating them, and preparing for the time to strike. That time arrives when the Colonials deactivate the main systems on the Galactica.

Advanced Cylon fighters burst into the area and rampage through the asteroid settlements with nothing to stop them. The new, faster, and more maneuverable craft outmatch the traditional Colonial vipers which they obliterate. The Galactica takes significant damage, suffering from heavy blasts from the new Cylon weapons. She starts to burn and is about to be destroyed when the Cylons suddenly disengage and leave the area.

They have been called away by Cylon controllers whose voices carry across the stars directing their every movement. One central controller seems particularly interested in the Galactica and has ordered the retreat before her complete destruction, a strange quirk given the Cylons decades old edict to destroy the last Battlestar.

The humans have very little time to rejoice at their salvation. Their disbelief is broken by a Cylon transmission that tells the survivors to board any ships that will carry them and head to a specific point in space where they will be met by a Cylon task force, led by a new basestar. The new Cylons aren't interested in killing their foes. They want to incorporate them into their order of transformed servants whose importance is increasing throughout the Cylon Empire. In essence, the humans are told to join the Cylon race.

Orin, transmitting from the bridge of the Galactica, refuses the order. The Cylons coldly reply that if he doesn't comply, all of the humans will be destroyed. The situation seems hopeless.

Yet, while his fellow humans have reveled in food, drink, and endless pleasure, Orin has prepared for such a disaster. In an apparently foolish act, he rallies the remaining crew and powers up the damaged Galactica.

Swinging the vessel about, he maneuvers her to engage the threatening Basestar. The new Cylon command ship easily outmatches the weathered Galactica, but Orin has a secret. He has developed a new generation of Viper fighters that he has kept hidden from the Council of the 12. These launch from the Galactica and engage the advanced Cylon raiders. They prove to be as effective in their design as anything the Cylons have. Unfortunately, there are too few of them to completely turn the tide of battle. The Colonial warriors inflict serious blows to the Cylon fighter fleet but the basestar's firepower is overwhelming.

The new Vipers might successfully defeat the numerically superior Cylon raiders but not when they are assisted by the basestar. Outgunned and outnumbered, the outcome seems inevitable. Through all of this, some humans attempt to comply with the order, preferring life as a Cylon to death in any form. Fighters swoop all around them and energy blasts fly past the slower spacecraft. During the dogfight, a Cylon fighter fires at a Viper and inadvertently ruptures a water tanker ship, ripping apart its storage container. Water spews into space, instantly freezing, creating an unexpected barrier in front of a squadron of attacking Vipers. The human fighters slam into the ice and explode.

Momentarily ignoring those attempting to surrender, the Cylons turn their attention towards New Caprica. The basestar moves in and begins bombarding the colony from orbit while simultaneously continuing to fire on the Galactica. Orin, spins the battlestar about, and aims its main thrusters at the huge floating blob of ice. Igniting the Galactica's main drives while firing its retrothrusters, it shoves the ice towards the basestar. The mass melts, refreezes, and collides with the Cylon mothership, destroying it.

The tide of the battle turns and the Cylons are driven off.

Orin wastes no time in taking action. Recognizing the danger, he gathers a makeshift fleet of survivors and organizes them under the badly wounded Galactica and heads out into space. The human race, once again, is engaged in an Exodus to find Earth.

After their escape, Orin and Starbuck speculate a flaw in the Cylon strategy and realize the Cylons aborted their attack sooner than they should have.

Rather than following their most logical course, which would have been to destroy the Galactica and then demand the settler's surrender, they abruptly halted the attack. Both officers are left wondering why.

Epilogue

Eden FX Demo of Cylon Homeworld

The film ends with a scene on the Cylon homeworld. This scene is best described by Tom DeSanto himself:

"In the final shot, you go through the clouds, and you actually see the Cylon planet for the first time. It's this massive, mechanized society, and you go in through the 'Chamber of Rule' as we called it. You hear these voices talking, and you come across wave after wave of Cylons. Then you come through the shadows and you see human faces and the last face you see was Richard Hatch. It was Apollo, and as you push in on his face, in the middle of his pupil you saw a little red Cylon eye."

< Message edited by Tech_Noir -- 16/8/2009 1:21:11 PM >

(in reply to Wilbert)
Post #: 138
RE: Singer + BSG = blatant bandwagon moneygrabbing - 16/8/2009 1:25:24 PM   
Wilbert

quote:

quote:

quote:

The original series did have great ideas but was so desperate to cash into Star Wars mania that it failed to do them justice, the new series did what the original failed to do.

It's still a remake of an existing property. They did it well but it's still a remake although it added a huge amount of new ideas to the premise. This new film (if it even happens) I think will be closer to Moore's universe than anything else.

True, it's not the most original starting point for a movie idea but then again, the starting point for the new Galactica series was hardly the most original starting point either.

At the moment there is absolutely no reason to think it won't be good. No reason to think it will be either.

(in reply to Tech_Noir)
Post #: 139
RE: Singer + BSG = blatant bandwagon moneygrabbing - 16/8/2009 1:29:45 PM   
Tech_Noir

quote:

At the moment there is absolutely no reason to think it won't be good. No reason to think it will be either.

I don't know Wilbert... if that outline above is what they're going for.

(in reply to Wilbert)
Post #: 140
RE: Singer + BSG = blatant bandwagon moneygrabbing - 16/8/2009 1:32:33 PM   
Wilbert

quote:

quote:

You're predisposed to not like it. If that outline was credited to Moore and all of the names were consistent with his version of BSG, you'd be salivating at the thought of that movie.

(in reply to Tech_Noir)
Post #: 141
RE: Singer + BSG = blatant bandwagon moneygrabbing - 16/8/2009 1:36:51 PM   
Tech_Noir

quote:

You're predisposed to not like it. If that outline was credited to Moore and all of the names were consistent with his version of BSG, you'd be salivating at the thought of that movie.

If that were the case I'd be quite confused.

(in reply to Wilbert)
Post #: 142
RE: Singer + BSG = blatant bandwagon moneygrabbing - 16/8/2009 1:37:52 PM   
Wilbert

quote:

quote:

If that were the case I'd be quite confused.

No change there then!

(in reply to Tech_Noir)
Post #: 143
RE: Bryan Singer Boarding Battlestar? - 17/8/2009 7:44:29 PM   
jobloffski

How about a film where the cylons are absolutely, utterly, indisputably terrifying...

Where the first twenty minutes of the film are gut wrenchingly distressing...

Where the fact any humans survived at all results in scenes that are utterly euphoric...

Where the reappearances of the cylons recall the terror of the opening and make everyone distraught again...

Thereby acting as a kind of compromise between the previous versions, within a structure that could be sustained over the length of a single movie, because the extremes of tone provide the drama and the spaces between terror provide a recurring return to 'thank god we're alive' which always gives the return of the cylons a happiness to shatter.

In short, the over arching theme would be...hope always returns while there are people left to feel it.

And don't let singer direct it. He has never succuessfully balanced action and drama and I see no reason to suppose he could pull it off given yet another chance.

Yes, dreamers dream and doers do. But if dreamers DON'T dream, doers don't have anything TO do. Everything that is only here because people exist, only exists because someone thought of it., or in other words, dreamed it.

(in reply to domcruise)
Post #: 144
RE: Bryan Singer Boarding Battlestar? - 17/8/2009 7:47:04 PM   
Tech_Noir

How about Michael Bay's Destruction of Colonies in IMAX 3D - no story required just endless shots of the colonies being blown to pieces.

(in reply to jobloffski)
Post #: 145
RE: Singer + BSG = blatant bandwagon moneygrabbing - 17/8/2009 7:50:55 PM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

quote:

It won't be the outline.

A) this is a reboot and B) The plot has basically been done.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to Tech_Noir)
Post #: 146
RE: Bryan Singer Boarding Battlestar? - 17/8/2009 9:28:12 PM   
darth silas

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44

quote:

ORIGINAL: Captain Black

I'm lost, was that the Richard Hatch follow up series that didn't materialise?

Yeah,

here is a trailer he made for it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybIyzTO4zhU

Wow! Never saw that trailer before.Seeing so many original series actors in it made me really nostalgic.Pity they went ahead with Ron Moores bastardisation of the concept instead.Maybe the Singer version will make up for it.

< Message edited by darth silas -- 17/8/2009 9:29:00 PM >

Star Wars:Episodes 1,2,3,4,5,6.Taken together they are one giant movie and it is the greatest movie EVER.

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 147
RE: Bryan Singer Boarding Battlestar? - 17/8/2009 9:31:37 PM   
Tech_Noir

Most of it looks like a video game cut scene.

< Message edited by Tech_Noir -- 17/8/2009 9:34:07 PM >

Post #: 148
RE: Bryan Singer Boarding Battlestar? - 17/8/2009 9:38:19 PM   
jobloffski

Hadn't see that trailer before either. Really liked the tone of it, along with the familiarity of the visuals, cos it seemed to be intending to ditch the cheesy, and go for something a little harder hitting.

Those familiar bits of design, plus a kick-ass tone could actually make a pretty good movie, be a decent follow up to the old cheese and not be too unpalatable for the new gen viewer who didn't actually notice that every now and again, new BSG did disappear up its own arse a bit.

Yes, dreamers dream and doers do. But if dreamers DON'T dream, doers don't have anything TO do. Everything that is only here because people exist, only exists because someone thought of it., or in other words, dreamed it.

Post #: 149
RE: Bryan Singer Boarding Battlestar? - 17/8/2009 9:46:05 PM   
Tech_Noir

"Starbuck is alive... unfortunately Dirk doesn't give a shit about Galactica so he's not in this promo with us"

< Message edited by Tech_Noir -- 17/8/2009 9:47:32 PM >

(in reply to jobloffski)
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 [5] 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> ahh Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 [5] 6   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI