Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Danny Dyer Casting Call - 4/8/2009 4:42:17 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
- 4/8/2009 4:47:33 PM   
tebbsi@hotmai.com

GOD HELP US ALL ..Described as 'gritty and really hard', ..jeeeesus, how does he do it ..

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
He's a COCK(eney) wide boy innit - 4/8/2009 6:25:31 PM   
peopleunderthestairs

Never watched any of his films past human traffic. They all look like wide boy shite of the highest order.
Makes films for pretend geeza's and football hooligans (oh, an they'll give the wife a backander if she speaks out of turn.

Owes his entire career to Guy Ritchie even though he hasnt been in one of his films....

Post #: 3
Source: Facebook - 4/8/2009 8:45:13 PM   
robmez

Good to know you're getting your info from well established, trustworthy sources.

Post #: 4
a total cheese dick! - 5/8/2009 8:26:43 AM   
leroythemasochist

how has this dickhead still got a career? My mate was in Football Factory (he's the guy who gets shouted at in the florist) and I reckon he was the best bit in it.
Please get this Dire(geddit?) excuse for a person off your site! Who cares if he's got a movie out? And it's ALWAYS about the stuff that Nuts magazine would run as a feature article! ooooh, sex! oooh football violence! ooooh walking about like I'm Liam Gallagher's southern cousin!
Piss off back to your cheap chavvy lager and shitty knock off designer clobber mate. You can't act and no ones interested! Except they are, aren't they....

Post #: 5
- 5/8/2009 9:36:24 AM   
i stole your car

'gritty and really hard.'

I was going to make a childish comment about his dick before I realised he probably couldn't get it up and that explains his behavior.

Post #: 6
Geeeeeezzaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! - 5/8/2009 10:29:53 AM   
Hairypie

I'm totally at a loss as for an explanation of this arseholes appeal and continued career. I mean he has the acting range of a dog turd (but with less charisma), he plays the same character in every fucking film he's in. He's manufactured this image of a right cockney geezer, a bit tasty, a bit dangerous, this guy is a joke. To quote Spike Milligan, "The best I can wish him is syphallis or an early death."

Post #: 7
RE: Geeeeeezzaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! - 5/8/2009 11:51:47 AM   
OddCinema

Gritty and really hard... yeah, like melted ice cream. I like the 'really' - just in case you thought that any film starring Danny boy will be your usual standard of hard.

/facepalm

(in reply to Hairypie)
Post #: 8
RE: Geeeeeezzaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! - 6/8/2009 9:32:22 PM   
TheSpleen

I always felt i shouldnt be fussed over films and actors i disliked.... And then i saw the non stop Twatfest that was Human Traffic. Daily wishing career death on the entire cast, especially the little cockney dickhead who thinks hes John Wayne but he keeps popping up. Also thanks to him ever skinny chav i run into accuses me off muggin' them off and that i should jog on. He has a lot to answer for.

(in reply to OddCinema)
Post #: 9
RE: Geeeeeezzaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! - 6/8/2009 9:39:03 PM   
UTB

Since we're clearly allowed to knock people on the basis of their accent and background, does that mean I can slag northerners off for being miserable cunts?

(in reply to TheSpleen)
Post #: 10
RE: Geeeeeezzaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! - 7/8/2009 9:59:27 AM   
TheSpleen

Didnt say he was a Dickhead just for being cockney, and yes thats fine cus they are miserable cunts.

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Danny Dyer Casting Call Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI