Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Grandstand >> RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 Page: <<   < prev  28 29 [30] 31 32   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 13/7/2012 5:02:44 PM   
Spaldron

So has it been decided who's getting promoted to SPL?

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts
And I looked and behold, a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was Death
And Hell followed with him.

(in reply to boaby)
Post #: 871
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 13/7/2012 8:57:46 PM   
Qwerty Norris

quote:

ORIGINAL: Spaldron

I don't think it's formally announced until Monday, but according to SSN it's all set to be Dundee.

Proud of the SFL & their decision today, in spite of the bullying & blackmailing tactics disgracefully pursued by the likes of Reagan & Doncaster - they must resign...NOW.

And to all Scottish football fans out there, do everything you can to support your local team next season - irrespective over how shite they are or how much they charge, as they'll need you now more than ever before. Lets prove the 'TV contract = money' obsessives & "let's see how you do without us" brigade wrong & truly make 13/7/12 the day that our game started fighting back.

Qwerty's Top 10 of 2013 (so far)

1. Zero Dark Thirty
2. No
3. A Hijacking
4. Behind the Candelabra
5. In The Fog
6. Good Vibrations
7. McCullin
8. Beyond the Hills
9. The Place Beyond the Pines
10. Wreck-it Ralph

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 872
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 13/7/2012 11:53:35 PM   
boaby

Dons fans groups have got "sell out Saturday" on the go.

Idea is to sell out Pittodrie for the first home game vs County.

Going well apparently. Probably get a boost now. A fair few of the last hold outs seem to be getting STs bought. Varying reports from 8k to 10k sold thus far.

The club have built up more good will among the fans than for ages. Of course it's through fear of losing fans rather than a straight up desire to do the right thing. Still, given the recent past, I'll take what I can get.

Regan's a fud.

Doncaster's a muppet. But. Doncaster seems to be an employee of the SPL. If the clubs had wanted rid they could have got rid. He had to have the backing from some clubs to push this agenda as far as it has gotten so far. Not done yet I don't think. Especially if ICT's pathetic statement is any indication.

Still to come:
- outcomes of liquidation. Could get messy.
- dual contracts
- complete list of those who had EBTs and when
- big tax case. Repercussions for lots of folk.

I reckon there should also be an investigation into share ownership of Rangers. It has been said that Ballantyne had Rangers shares. And that some board members of SFL clubs had Rangers shares. Can it be right for someone to hold interests in more than one club?

The teabagged 5: QotS, Accies, Brechin, Stenny, Cowdenbeath. Apparently. Spineless.

Anyway. Today was a good day. Cosgrove on OTB tomorrow should be good. Alex Thomson ripped the idiocy of these last months apart on C4 news tonight. Love it.

I await the tabloid drivel with laughter in my soul.

"Aberdonians, and with some degree of purpose and right on their side, have absolute contempt for Glasgow. There is a side of Aberdonians who, let's be absolutely honest about this, feel so superior to Glasgow that you can measure it by the yard."

(in reply to Qwerty Norris)
Post #: 873
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 16/7/2012 1:31:08 PM   
Chief

quote:

ORIGINAL: Spaldron

Dundee confirmed.

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 874
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 16/7/2012 1:33:40 PM   
boaby

TMSTID - The Most Successful Team In Dundee - invited to join SPL.

No reasoning given so far.

Aberdeen Chief Exec Duncan Fraser elected onto SPL board. Huzzah. Sort 'em oot Dunc.

Derby-tastic next season. Ace min. Meanwhile, all on their bunter, rasellickbyrawaybigmanbut peer out from behind the Weeg curfew fence wondering what the fuss is all about. Ha.

County, ICT, Dons, TMSTID, pikeys, fermers... sod yer central belt. The Future is North.

"Aberdonians, and with some degree of purpose and right on their side, have absolute contempt for Glasgow. There is a side of Aberdonians who, let's be absolutely honest about this, feel so superior to Glasgow that you can measure it by the yard."

(in reply to boaby)
Post #: 875
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 16/7/2012 5:02:55 PM   
Saltire

Good to see Dundee get it, they should've been promoted a few seasons back but got into administration troubles themselves which cost them it. Always had a soft spot for them, so hope they stay there and can compete.

(in reply to boaby)
Post #: 876
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 16/7/2012 7:21:54 PM   
Fluke Skywalker

So do you lot think it's a fair punishment handed out to Rangers??

(in reply to Saltire)
Post #: 877
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 16/7/2012 8:44:24 PM   
Qwerty Norris

quote:

ORIGINAL: Fluke Skywalker

Difficult question to answer until all the facts are known.

Some would say they're very fortunate to have the opportunity to even play football at all next season.

1. Zero Dark Thirty
2. No
3. A Hijacking
4. Behind the Candelabra
5. In The Fog
6. Good Vibrations
7. McCullin
8. Beyond the Hills
10. Wreck-it Ralph

(in reply to Fluke Skywalker)
Post #: 878
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 16/7/2012 10:24:58 PM   
boaby

quote:

First things first. Rangers are no more. They have ceased to be. They are an ex-"institution".

What punishment?

The only punishment they've accepted and had implemented is a 10 point penalty for entering administration.

I think they accepted the £160k fine the got for bringing the game into disrepute, but they haven't paid it. Obviously.

They challenged the transfer embargo in the courts, which is prohibited in FIFA and, I think, SFA statutes. At any rate SFA have to comply with FIFA or risk expulsion.

Being liquidated wasn't a punishment. It was a consequence of gross financial mismanagement.

Now, this newco is either a continuation of Rangers, which it appears Green wants (in that he and the fans seem obsessed by their ill-gotten trophy haul) or it's a new entity altogether and history-less. Either way, a newco - if rules, convention and precedent are followed - is required upon a successful application to join the SFL to enter SFL 3. To have elevated Sevco 5088 to SFL 1 would have been ridiculous. Following the rules is not a punishment. It is being treated as anyone else.

If Sevco 5088 wants the trophies then there's a fair chance that it will get with them some culpability for the misbehaviour of Rangers. In which case there remains punishments to be decided upon and implemented for dual-contracts, misuse of EBTs and - with the embargo being under review - a suitable punishment for the accepted disrepute charge.

Leaving the company aside there is still the matter of individuals. Those in receipt of EBTs, the board members, shadow board members - anyone from whom the board sought advoce and then acted upon it i.e. managers. These people as well as being in Hector's sights should be excluded from involvement in senior Scottish football.

In summary? Rangers were liquidated before any meaningful punishment was implemented. Sevco may well face the punishment that was coming Rangers' way. Hector won't let the missing £135m lie - he'll be after money and assets from those individuals who are implicated.

Bring it on.

Post #: 879
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 18/7/2012 3:10:00 PM   
Fluke Skywalker

Fair enough - I wonder how Celtic fans feel, on one hand your biggest rivals have been shafted but the biggest match of the Scot footy calendar is now gone. That can't be good for Scottish football really

(in reply to boaby)
Post #: 880
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 18/7/2012 5:09:17 PM   
Saltire

quote:

Fair enough - I wonder how Celtic fans feel, on one hand your biggest rivals have been shafted but the biggest match of the Scot footy calendar is now gone. That can't be good for Scottish football really

They might still meet in the cups in the latter stages in the meantime until 'The Rangers' climb back up to the SPL.

Post #: 881
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 18/7/2012 8:53:56 PM   
boaby

Might meet in the cups. Might?

I reckon the old heated balls will be taken out of retirement. Give SKY their fix, in more than one sense.

The oldco managed to lose more than £600k on catering last season. Took in over £300k, spent nearly a million. I smell sheeeeite. Someone's at it.

Sevco 5088 aren't yet allowed to play in public. Closed door friendly saw a 2-1 win over their fellow pheonix club and warped souls Airdrie Utd. During the match the ref warned an Airdrie Utd player for ripping into the Sevco mercs for being a 3rd Division team. Aye, that's right, the ref warned a player for taking the mick. Refs. Old habits.

More immediately concerning news is that Gary "Sloth" "the Hills Have Eyes" Kenneth has reportedly been offered a 2 year contract by the Dons. Worst. Scotland. Cap. Ever. He's apparently scribbled in crayon that he wants to go south. So there's hope yet. We do need a defender or two. I'd prefer footballers to donkeys like.

(in reply to Saltire)
Post #: 882
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 19/7/2012 11:21:32 AM   
Qwerty Norris

quote:

Spoken like a true outsider looking in.

1. Zero Dark Thirty
2. No
3. A Hijacking
4. Behind the Candelabra
5. In The Fog
6. Good Vibrations
7. McCullin
8. Beyond the Hills
10. Wreck-it Ralph

Post #: 883
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 19/7/2012 12:26:41 PM   
boaby

quote:

ORIGINAL: Qwerty Norris

quote:

Ken min. Though I'd have said "Scot footy calendar" was a truer indication.

Who in Scottish football benefited from the OF battle? The OF. That's it. Scottish football is not now and never has been the OF. It has been run as if it were.

Post #: 884
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 19/7/2012 1:24:12 PM   
Fluke Skywalker

quote:

quote:

Post #: 885
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 21/7/2012 9:38:07 PM   
boaby

Dons go mintal. Gubbed some German diddies 12-0. Must have been a pub team or something.

Got Gary Naysmith on trial. Despite the whiff of Jackie McNamara I reckon he could be a cracking short term fix in one of the positions where we've a gaping hole.

Some of the mair gypit among the Red Army reckon 2nd is do-able. Aye right, min. We were utter mince last season. Our 2 and a bit signings and the loosing of some deadwood winna result in sudden decentness. Nae that anyone in the league is any great shakes like.

Meanwhile, the arrogant tubes from the undead monstrosity rising in Ibrox continue to try to exploit the more spineless and easily rattled elements of the football administration in Scotland. The SPL continue to try and weasel and nibble round the edges of Integrity. Very tiresome. Need someone to finally give the undead ones a telling: " take what's coming to you and p!ss off!" Not that the undead ones ever seem to take a telling, like zombified spoiled brats. Off to bed wi' no tea and no pocket money.

Priorities of BBC well and truly displayed this midweek. Negotiating to show the massive, massive, massive game that is the 1st round match of the diddiest of diddy cups between the mighty Brechin City and some mob fae the weeg. Meanwhile, not even one radio commentator sent to Turkey to cover St Johnstone in the Yoofa Cup. BBC Scotland, public broadcaster. Sad day.

Post #: 886
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 22/7/2012 12:46:31 PM   
ChickMagnet

Right - time to answer a few bits, firstly for anyone wondering what it is Sevco5088 are arguing its all here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18941515

Also linked to that story is excerpts from an interview with Sally McCoist saying he refuses to accept the stripping of titles and Rangers/Sevco have been punished enough.

Personal opinion? No, no they haven't - specifically as they've had the cheek to drag their feet over the contracts of those who've decided they don't want to switch companies, throw in the legal wrangles they brought on over the transfer embargo and finally and most importantly they had dual contracts, which is currently being investigated as to whether it was legal or not, if as expected its shown that it wasn't legal, that means they had people playing for them that weren't registered properly, which in normal times means every match that those players played in needs to be declared null and void and awarded as a 3-0 victory to the opposition - so hells yes I think the titles should be stripped.

Finally people wondering how Celtic fans are feeling? Well me and several of my Celtic supporting mates feel the right thing has been done, essentially they have been caught cheating, they've also avoided paying their taxes for the best part of a year - hell if it was Celtic themselves I'd expect us to have the same sort of sanctions applied to us, you break the rules you take the punishment, its as simple as that. We may miss the Old Firm games, but I'm genuinely looking forward to the upcoming season - its a good chance for other clubs to step up and make a challenge, and that is what Scottish Football has needed for a long time.

(in reply to boaby)
Post #: 887
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 22/7/2012 4:35:04 PM   
London Calling

quote:

As a Celtic supporter, myself and the vast majority of other Celtic supporters I know (personally or online), those who are season ticket holders or not, who regularly attend matches or not, are delighted.

Not primarily because they've shafted themselves, but because they're finally being held accountable for their actions. They are the establishment club in Scotland but the establishment aren't overly keen to help them out for once. Their hold over the game is finally over. Any attempts to help have been purely commercial.

There are also a lot of Celtic supporters who are sick to the back teeth of the 'Old Firm' anyway and have for a long time been trying to get rid of the tag and the association with them. The Celtic support isn't perfect and we have our idiots in the support, but we generally aren't sectarian, we don't wreck cities and towns and we would prefer to be held accountable for our own actions (eg political/offensive chanting) instead of repeatedly tagged as 'the other side of the coin'.

There's also the fact that, while the 'Old Firm' have been the draw in terms of a lot of the money brought into the game in Scotland, it's cost the Scottish game a lot in terms of fairness, distribution etc. Many Celtic supporters do not want our club involved in commercial partnership with Rangers - joining forces with them for money and sponsorship even while they sing about being up to their knees in our blood and sending our manager bombs in the post.

David Murray and his millions wrecked Scottish football. Now we have to try and recover and do the best for our game. This will hopefully be an easier task without a club who has cheated for years and still shows no remorse. People talk about the money lost, how it's bad for Scottish football etc etc - nobody has yet pointed out exactly how Rangers and their financial doping was good for it. Celtic, Hearts, Aberdeen - three clubs who have been cheated out of millions upon millions over the years. Hearts in particular have been absolutely shafted due to league finishes etc, while Celtic have been done out of league wins and the Champions League, while listening to taunts about biscuit tin mentalities and how we were 'doing it wrong, you need a Murray' all the while.

A lot of supporters I know also stopped attending Glasgow derbies, although there was always someone else willing to take their place in the stands obviously. A lot have long since seen the Hearts fixture as one of the best and most exciting, and Tynecastle is the away venue of choice for most.

Post #: 888
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 22/7/2012 4:37:09 PM   
London Calling

quote:

ORIGINAL: ChickMagnet

Right - time to answer a few bits, firstly for anyone wondering what it is Sevco5088 are arguing its all here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18941515

Also linked to that story is excerpts from an interview with Sally McCoist saying he refuses to accept the stripping of titles and Rangers/Sevco have been punished enough.

Personal opinion? No, no they haven't - specifically as they've had the cheek to drag their feet over the contracts of those who've decided they don't want to switch companies, throw in the legal wrangles they brought on over the transfer embargo and finally and most importantly they had dual contracts, which is currently being investigated as to whether it was legal or not, if as expected its shown that it wasn't legal, that means they had people playing for them that weren't registered properly, which in normal times means every match that those players played in needs to be declared null and void and awarded as a 3-0 victory to the opposition - so hells yes I think the titles should be stripped.

Finally people wondering how Celtic fans are feeling? Well me and several of my Celtic supporting mates feel the right thing has been done, essentially they have been caught cheating, they've also avoided paying their taxes for the best part of a year - hell if it was Celtic themselves I'd expect us to have the same sort of sanctions applied to us, you break the rules you take the punishment, its as simple as that. We may miss the Old Firm games, but I'm genuinely looking forward to the upcoming season - its a good chance for other clubs to step up and make a challenge, and that is what Scottish Football has needed for a long time.

That annoys me - as yet they haven't been punished at all except for the 10 point deduction for adminstration.

Sevco shouldn't be punished - they are a new club. They shouldn't be in Div 3 - they should be applying to Div 3, just like any other new club.

Oldco however should have all honours won in the financial doping years stripped.

(in reply to ChickMagnet)
Post #: 889
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 22/7/2012 5:08:30 PM   
ChickMagnet

London Calling has given my feelings better than I ever could - read his post instead of mine.

And he's right about how bad the Old Firm games have gotten, I used to regularly go to them along with other matches but financial constraints have taken their toll on that now, I still try and get up to see games, but nowhere near as many as I'd like to, but the Old Firm one was the first I dropped, me and mine went out in York to watch it on TV the first year I didn't go, went into a bar that has never really had any team allegiances to our knowledge and a place I've also enjoyed football in before. Sat there in my Celtic shirt I genuinely felt worried for my own safety and hers, and this is in York, a good 200 miles away from Glasgow! I ended up leaving at half time and going to an O Neills instead that makes no qualms about admitting its a Celtic Bar (Tops framed and on the walls, every game on Telly, Scarves and Flags hanging behind the bar) and had s lot safer time amongst 'my own' I ended up stood chatting to a Rangers fan for the second half and even though Rangers won he never once felt any hostility, just goes to show how bad THAT club can be at times.

(in reply to London Calling)
Post #: 890
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 29/7/2012 2:33:25 PM   
Qwerty Norris

Right, time to move on I feel. I'm sick of Rangers/Sevco/Newco being the constant topic of discussion. The domestic game essentially started again yesterday, so I'd like to focus on that (or the biggest issue, which is to restructure the game).

Good luck to Motherwell, Celtic & Dundee United in Europe over the coming week. I don't hold a great deal of hope for a clean sweep of progression, but hopefully they'll give the likes of Panathanaikos & Dinamo Moscow a run for their money at least. Would expect the hoops to get past Helsinki but they've not been wonderful pre season & Lennon's yet to convince on the European stage, so I'm only cautiously optimistic on that front.

Just looking forward to the season starting now against St. Johnstone next week - as it feels like the close season's been going on forever. Will be interesting to see how the young lads step up this campaign (Jason Holt, Kevin McHattie, Jamie Walker would be the ones to look out for) & maybe we'll start to see the best of John Sutton too. In the wake of some severe costcutting, I'm not expecting too much but hopefully we can make a good stab for 2nd & not see Celtic amass a 20 point lead before Christmas. Aberdeen though have arguably the signing of the summer in Johnny Hayes - interested to see how he settles in there.

Also gutted to see Ian Black's deferral to Sevco, thought he'd have more ambition than that.

And good luck to Brechin today.

1. Zero Dark Thirty
2. No
3. A Hijacking
4. Behind the Candelabra
5. In The Fog
6. Good Vibrations
7. McCullin
8. Beyond the Hills
10. Wreck-it Ralph

Post #: 891
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 29/7/2012 7:54:52 PM   
ChickMagnet

quote:

Right, time to move on I feel. I'm sick of Rangers/Sevco/Newco being the constant topic of discussion. The domestic game essentially started again yesterday, so I'd like to focus on that (or the biggest issue, which is to restructure the game).

As much as I agree with that Charles Green has today possibly poured petrol on the whole fire, firstly by clapping along when their fans chanted 'if you hate Stewart Regan, clap your hands' and secondly for this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19040706

Post #: 892
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 30/7/2012 12:59:30 PM   
London Calling

He's also been commenting on other clubs' financial struggles and their debt and boasting about how Sevco have none. You couldn't mark his neck with a blowtorch.

On a nicer note, Aberdeen have apparently sold out their allocation for the trip to Celtic Park, and Ross County have offered to pay Motherwell supporters bus costs for their trip up there. I hope they get a sell out for their first SPL game. Looks like the clubs and support are really rallying so far. Celtic are out the country for 'Sell-out Saturday' on 11th, so I'll be going to a local game that day.

Post #: 893
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 30/7/2012 1:02:33 PM   
London Calling

Also, Green's comparison of Sevco with Celtic is being bought as fact by the not-too-brights in Scottish football, and the Scottish media continue to fail to challenge lies coming from the Sevco camp.

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Post #: 894
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 30/7/2012 2:49:26 PM   
ChickMagnet

Anyone got any links that aren't the Daily Record to the above? I thought I despised David Murray and Secret Agent Whyte but I'd happily put him at the top of my hate-list in Scottish Football.

Post #: 895
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 3/8/2012 12:33:31 AM   
Qwerty Norris

Seems like it all kicked off at Tannadice tonight...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-19105271

1. Zero Dark Thirty
2. No
3. A Hijacking
4. Behind the Candelabra
5. In The Fog
6. Good Vibrations
7. McCullin
8. Beyond the Hills
10. Wreck-it Ralph

Post #: 896
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 4/8/2012 12:12:28 PM   
boaby

And so it begins.

Dons live on the telly. Top of the league. As it should be.

STV showing their degree of incompetence by having on their website that Richard Foster is in our squad. I mean ffs.

Come on you reds.

Rasellickbyrawaybigmanbut canna defend. Hope we expose that.

Post #: 897
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 5/8/2012 12:05:31 AM   
boaby

Bah!

Jamie "Clangers" Langfield strikes again. We were on for a point, relatively comfy. Then... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

Rage.

Naysmith, Hayes and McGinn look handy. Ando seems fit again. Ryan Jack is clearly a plaaaar.

Hope returns. Again. A proper pain in the hoop.

(in reply to boaby)
Post #: 898
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 5/8/2012 12:06:31 PM   
London Calling

Happy with the points although Celtic need to improve a hell of a lot based on that. Still need a centre half, a creative midfielder and a striker - same old, same old. The 'need at least one centre half' saga continues.

Thought Aberdeen looked much improved on last season.

Looking forward to Dundee Utd v Hibs today, hope Hibs also improve on last season. I expect Dundee Utd to have a great season.

(in reply to boaby)
Post #: 899
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 5/8/2012 6:20:52 PM   
Qwerty Norris

Good to be back yesterday.

Decent opening for the JTs , although we'll have to improve if we're going to get anywhere near United this season. After a nervy start, the young lads Patterson & McHattie did pretty well & both should offer good cover for Hamill, McGowan & Grainger.

Didn't see Tade's red card so I can't comment on that, but St Johnstone going down to ten men didn't really do us any favours and they were the better side for the first 20-25 minutes of the second half. It wasn't until we brought Medhi Taoul on (who'd have thought?) that we started to both hold onto & pass the ball properly. In the end though it was fairly comfy.

Wee Temps was immense yesterday (great wee run for the penalty & a nice finish for the second). Assuming we keep the vultures away from him during the window, he'll be our main man this season - particularly when there's no Rudi this time round.

And the wee team looked rank rotten today (no change there then). I'm cautiously optimistic they'll get pumped next Sunday lunch-time as well.

Derbies are funny ones though (although not lately in the capital it has to be said).

< Message edited by Qwerty Norris -- 5/8/2012 8:37:30 PM >

1. Zero Dark Thirty
2. No
3. A Hijacking
4. Behind the Candelabra
5. In The Fog
6. Good Vibrations
7. McCullin
8. Beyond the Hills
10. Wreck-it Ralph

Post #: 900
Page:   <<   < prev  28 29 [30] 31 32   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Grandstand >> RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 Page: <<   < prev  28 29 [30] 31 32   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI