Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Grandstand >> RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 Page: <<   < prev  25 26 [27] 28 29   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 12/6/2012 11:52:08 AM   
big dawg

quote:

ORIGINAL: big dawg

Still think the CVA will go through though

Maybe not then.......HMRC reject CVA proposal and liquidation looking highly likely now. Green and his mystery consortium will now try to purchase Rangers assets for about £5.5mill and form a newco. That's a 50,000 seater stadium and a state of the art trainng complex and (possibly) player contacts...all for £5.5mill ...I believe they were valued substantially higher a couple of seasons ago. I honestly never thought this would happen and now SPL member clubs are most probably going to have to vote on keeping them in the SPL or punting them to Division 3. Quite possibly the biggest thing to ever happen in Scottish Football (off the park anyway)

I can believe things that are true and I can believe things that aren't true and I can believe things where nobody knows if they're true or not

Gamertag - SqualorVic

(in reply to big dawg)
Post #: 781
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 12/6/2012 12:43:16 PM   
London Calling

HMRC are pulling the plug then.

I think the only place Rangers will be next season is in court fighting over the bones.

(in reply to big dawg)
Post #: 782
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 12/6/2012 1:11:16 PM   
boaby

An amazingly awesome quote from HMRC:

"HMRC has taken the view that the public interest will be better served with the liquidation of The Rangers Football Club"

This is beautiful.

"Aberdonians, and with some degree of purpose and right on their side, have absolute contempt for Glasgow. There is a side of Aberdonians who, let's be absolutely honest about this, feel so superior to Glasgow that you can measure it by the yard."

(in reply to big dawg)
Post #: 783
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 12/6/2012 1:35:11 PM   
Qwerty Norris

Heh, now there's nowhere for Doncaster & Regan to hide. They've been dodging bullets over the newco question - time to strap on strap on those vests now!

I will settle for nothing other than the third division & the repossession of Lee Wallace.

Will it happen? Hmmmmm.

Qwerty's Top 10 of 2013 (so far)

1. Zero Dark Thirty
2. No
3. A Hijacking
4. Behind the Candelabra
5. In The Fog
6. Good Vibrations
7. McCullin
8. Beyond the Hills
9. The Place Beyond the Pines
10. Wreck-it Ralph

(in reply to boaby)
Post #: 784
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 12/6/2012 3:09:37 PM   
Saltire

quote:

ORIGINAL: boaby

"HMRC has taken the view that the public interest will be better served with the liquidation of The Rangers Football Club"

This is beautiful.

Indeed, it is a thing of beauty - one down, one to go!

(in reply to boaby)
Post #: 785
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 12/6/2012 3:17:17 PM   
London Calling

quote:

ORIGINAL: Saltire

quote:

This is beautiful.

Indeed, it is a thing of beauty - one down, one to go!

Sorry, only one cheated, only one going

Has anyone been watching Sky Sports News? So far they've wheeled out Goram, Hendry and Gordon Smith, all with messages of doom. You'd think that every club is going to immediately go to the wall unless newco is voted into the SPL.

(in reply to Saltire)
Post #: 786
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 12/6/2012 3:34:29 PM   
big dawg

If all the bright sparks in Scottish football got together, surely they'd realise that NOW is the chance to rip up the game and start again. A bigger league (16) with a more even money distribution, regionalised league cup on spare Saturdays to fill in, One governing body, playoffs etc etc. There aren't going to be any OF games in the forseeable future anyway (fingers crossed) and if they split it into 2 leagues with a pyramid structure for Highland and Junior teams (those that want to be involved), and if they punt "The" Rangers to the bottom, then they'll perhaps only have to suffer a couple of seasons without them. I'm keeping the champagne on ice as I still feel that, like Michael Myers or Jason Voorhees, they'll spring to life at the last minute. How does the voting work to allow them back into the SPL? What kind of majority do they need? Also, with them gone does the 11-1 majority needed for any major changes to be applied in the SPL now change to a 10-1 untl another club is voted in?

I can believe things that are true and I can believe things that aren't true and I can believe things where nobody knows if they're true or not

Gamertag - SqualorVic

(in reply to London Calling)
Post #: 787
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 12/6/2012 4:00:45 PM   
boaby

If all the bright sparks in Scottish fitba got together they'd all be bathed in darkness.

"Aberdonians, and with some degree of purpose and right on their side, have absolute contempt for Glasgow. There is a side of Aberdonians who, let's be absolutely honest about this, feel so superior to Glasgow that you can measure it by the yard."

(in reply to big dawg)
Post #: 788
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 12/6/2012 4:23:00 PM   
London Calling

Assuming a newco can get its act together quickly, a vote would need 5 voting against to ensure they didn't get into the SPL. I'm not sure a newco will be set up and ready to rock in time to be honest, and I think the authorities really need to be looking at getting Dundee up sooner rather than later. Pre-season starts in around 3 weeks.

(in reply to boaby)
Post #: 789
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 12/6/2012 4:46:22 PM   
London Calling

BBC are reporting that Rangers as a liquidated entity will be allowed a vote on newco entry? Does ANYONE know how and why that would be??

Post #: 790
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 12/6/2012 9:22:08 PM   
Qwerty Norris

Anyone needing some answers to the various questions that have been forced, may find what the need below, courtesy of the BEEB.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18413384

quote:

If all the bright sparks in Scottish football got together, surely they'd realise that NOW is the chance to rip up the game and start again. A bigger league (16) with a more even money distribution, regionalised league cup on spare Saturdays to fill in, One governing body, playoffs etc etc.

Way ahead of you mate. Scottish football is currently flourishing in my copy of Football Manager 2012.

1. Zero Dark Thirty
2. No
3. A Hijacking
4. Behind the Candelabra
5. In The Fog
6. Good Vibrations
7. McCullin
8. Beyond the Hills
10. Wreck-it Ralph

(in reply to big dawg)
Post #: 791
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 13/6/2012 9:21:17 AM   
London Calling

How the clubs will vote...
By ANDREW SMITH
Published on Wednesday 13 June 2012 00:25

Horse-trading and hard thinking will determine whether SPL clubs will vote to accept a newco Rangers in the Scottish top flight.

If five clubs are against, they won’t. Many imponderables must be factored in, chief among these Sky’s attitude to honouring their £80m five-year deal, scheduled to begin this coming season, if Rangers are not in the SPL. Clubs could be willing to vote for the new Rangers, with sanctions attached, in return for them agreeing to change the current 11-1 voting structure on the distribution of centralised revenues. Here we look at the possible standpoints of the 11 clubs:
ABERDEEN
The Pittodrie support, through their Trust, have been among the most vociferous opponents of a Rangers newco that would betray a “rigged system” in which there were clubs “too big too fail” and cause them to desert their club en masse. Their chairman, Stewart Milne, wants all this to go away. His club are £12m in debt, he is financing a £38m new stadium and would only say last month: “We will do what we believe is in the best interests of Aberdeen Football Club and Scottish football.”
How they might vote: Milne may be backed in to the ‘no’ corner by a support he cannot afford to lose.
CELTIC
They have deliberately said little beyond chief executive Peter Lawwell’s catch-all: “Our guiding principle is to do what is in the best interests of Celtic and our supporters, while upholding the interests and reputation of Scottish football.” The club that stands to lose most financially if there is no Rangers in the SPL, in any ideal world they wouldn’t want that but there would be a mass revolt among their support if they didn’t serve sporting integrity in the expected fashion.
How they might vote: A stick-on ‘no to newco’ because any other response would be commercial suicide.
DUNDEE UNITED
Owner Stephen Thompson has admitted to attitudes hardening over Rangers after they went to the civil courts. His mind seems to be being made up by a Tannadice faithful who are letting him know they will turn their back on the club if he favours a Rangers newco. “I was told that, at Motherwell at the end of last season, every turnstile had a poster above it saying ‘no to newco’. It was the same at Aberdeen. Fans are feeling very strongly about it. I have been sent hundreds of letters and emails on the subject. Some of them are from people who have been season-ticket holders for 30 years. I have made my mind up, which I won’t go public on. You have to listen to the fans as well but you have a responsibility to the club as well. That doesn’t necessarily mean I want them in. Don’t read too much in that.”
How they might vote: A probable ‘no’ but might be swayed with heavy sanctions for a newco Rangers.
HEARTS
On the line for around £600,000 in lost revenue if the TV deal takes a heavy hit with no Rangers in the SPL, money – including the £800,000 Rangers owe them for Lee Wallace – will dictate their attitude. Hence director Sergejus Fedotovas’ take: “Justice is very important but lessons learned are more valuable. Scottish football should not put all focus on the punishment.”
How they might vote: Certain to back a Rangers return.
HIBERNIAN
No-one has been more unequivocal about their rejection of a fiscal imperative to accept Rangers as a newco than Hibernian chairman Rod Petrie. “Fundamental to us at our club is to make sure the integrity of the game is not called into question and that the sporting integrity of the competition we take part in is maintained at the highest standards. It’s not a question of any sum of money in return for that integrity – integrity is beyond purchase. It’s important that all clubs can have a place within football, provided they have earned it in a sporting sense and also have abided by the rules. If we are called upon to make any decisions we will try to do the right thing and uphold the integrity of the competition that we are engaged in.”
How they might vote: A Rangers refusnik.
INVERNESS CT
Reacted angrily to Rangers’ Court of Session challenge to the SFA but won’t want any uncertainties over revenues when finances tight. Chairman Kenny Cameron said: “There is much still to discuss – but I hope this will bring certainty and closure to this issue. We just need to move on from this situation.”
How they might vote: Will want a Rangers in the SPL.
KILMARNOCK
There is no guesswork required to determine the intentions of club chairman Michael Johnston. “Members see the commercial benefits of having Rangers, even as a newco,” he said last month. “The clubs are mindful of a sporting integrity aspect, but the commercial benefits may outweigh that.”
How they might vote: Another certainty to accept any Rangers. Johnston has also cautioned against any further punishments for the club that plays out of Ibrox.
MOTHERWELL
Another club whose minds might be made up by their masses, the club’s proposed fan ownership model is dependent on listening to them. As they admitted in mealy-mouth fashion. “We do not believe we can separate the sporting integrity of our league from the sustainable future of our club – the two go hand-in-hand. Any decisions we take as a board are made in the best interests of the club with a view to achieving our stated aims for ownership and funding. [A newco proposal we would] fully discuss with representatives of our supporters’ groups, prior to making any decision.”
How they might vote: The rank and file seem to be pushing them reluctantly towards the ‘no’ camp.
ROSS COUNTY
The newest member of the 11, they are not financially dependent on the SPL, in whatever form it takes. Their chairman Roy MacGregor’s stance reflects that. “I will listen to the arguments. I will not prejudge. We are taking a calculated risk on our budget for next season and it was done before this situation. It will make no difference,” he said.
How they might vote: For their first season among the elite they could feel cheated if there was no Rangers. File under “don’t know”.
ST JOHNSTONE
Contradictory noises have come from chairman Steven Brown. Has said his club don’t need Rangers but that it would be a “disaster” if the brand was lost to the SPL. Then last week he stated: “I certainly will not let Rangers in without sanctions. The feeling from the people I’ve spoken to is they won’t let Rangers in with a ‘get out free card’.”
How they might vote: Will vote Rangers in with the right penalty tariff.
ST MIRREN
Another of the swaying brigade, chairman Stewart Gilmour has previously stated Scottish football needs “a strong Rangers and a strong Celtic” but lacerated the Ibrox club for their legal recourse beyond the game. St Mirren’s position will be determined by whether any newco vote is held before 4 July, when ownership of the club is set to transfer to a supporters’ group.
How they might vote: If the current board are still in place Rangers will be supported, if the fans group have taken over perhaps not.

Seems very convinced about Hearts... I'd be amazed if mad Vlad voted in favour.

(in reply to Qwerty Norris)
Post #: 792
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 13/6/2012 12:33:13 PM   
boaby

I'm very reluctant to swallow anything written in the mainstream sport media about this. Especially their speculations.

They've been shown up as inept.

Post #: 793
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 13/6/2012 3:31:32 PM   
big dawg

there's been a massive amount of support from fans for a 'no to newco' that id be surprised if chairmen aren't listening. Going by our experience of Michael Johnson what he says and what he does are two different things. I can still see them being re-admitted but with heavy sanctions.

Gamertag - SqualorVic

(in reply to boaby)
Post #: 794
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 13/6/2012 4:30:04 PM   
Chief

quote:

there's been a massive amount of support from fans for a 'no to newco'

How many of those will stick to their guns though? All this 'we won't be back' noise, maybe chairmen are going to hedge their bets that Joe Public are full of shit?

(in reply to big dawg)
Post #: 795
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 14/6/2012 12:25:56 AM   
Qwerty Norris

quote:

ORIGINAL: London Calling

HEARTS

Certain to back a Rangers return.

Speaking as a jambo, I don't believe this to be the case.

Mad Vlad was pretty scornful towards Rangers in his most recent statement, so I'll be surprised (and disappointed) if they approved of the newco Rangers.

1. Zero Dark Thirty
2. No
3. A Hijacking
4. Behind the Candelabra
5. In The Fog
6. Good Vibrations
7. McCullin
8. Beyond the Hills
10. Wreck-it Ralph

Post #: 796
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 14/6/2012 10:00:36 AM   
Qwerty Norris

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chief

quote:

there's been a massive amount of support from fans for a 'no to newco'

How many of those will stick to their guns though? All this 'we won't be back' noise, maybe chairmen are going to hedge their bets that Joe Public are full of shit?

My fear is they'll believe this too. They'll ride a wave of short term hostility from fans venting their spleen & over time, it'll just be swallowed by the average punter.

Not by this Hearts fan though. It's easy to say "I won't be back" when doing it is another matter. But I guarantee you this, I will never attend a game involving a newco Rangers if they're not chucked from the SPL.

And I wont be the only one....

1. Zero Dark Thirty
2. No
3. A Hijacking
4. Behind the Candelabra
5. In The Fog
6. Good Vibrations
7. McCullin
8. Beyond the Hills
10. Wreck-it Ralph

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 797
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 14/6/2012 1:56:15 PM   
boaby

AFC have released a statement today saying that sporting integrity will be central to their decisions.

Apparently Fat Sally has walked away. Thought he didn't do that?

This is all very pleasing.

As far as the fans following through... I don't think many AFC fans are just venting. I'm certainly not.  

Post #: 798
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 14/6/2012 2:14:36 PM   
Flatulent_Bob

Can anyone else see all this enjoyment at Rangers expense biting them in the ass?

I'm your huckleberry...

All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Oh my God! They banned Kenny!

(in reply to boaby)
Post #: 799
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 14/6/2012 3:41:43 PM   
Qwerty Norris

quote:

ORIGINAL: Flatulent_Bob

Can anyone else see all this enjoyment at Rangers expense biting them in the ass?

Enjoyment?

Enough of this pro Rangers sentimentality. Wanting them to be demoted has nothing to do with a belly-laugh, jelly & ice cream agenda (at least not for me anyway).

Rangers not being the SPL is bad news for Scottish football (no reasonable-minded individual is claiming otherwise), but keeping them there on a speculative financial whim in defiance of sporting integrity, would be catastrophic on every conceivable level.

Why is that so difficult to comprehend?

The irony of your quote is that even with a stable Rangers, Scottish football is doomed in its current form & without revolutionary change, it will die. Their demise gives us one (and only one) chance to do what is best for the game up here, not what suits the wishes of the old firm & the provincial clubs desperately hanging on to their coat tails in fear of taking a financial hit.

Things will get worse before it gets better, but it has to be done....or we're fucked.

1. Zero Dark Thirty
2. No
3. A Hijacking
4. Behind the Candelabra
5. In The Fog
6. Good Vibrations
7. McCullin
8. Beyond the Hills
10. Wreck-it Ralph

(in reply to Flatulent_Bob)
Post #: 800
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 14/6/2012 4:28:07 PM   
Spaldron

According to the BBC Charles Green has just bought the club.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts
And I looked and behold, a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was Death
And Hell followed with him.

Post #: 801
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 14/6/2012 4:35:02 PM   
Chief

It's still a bit confusing. 1 hour ago Walter Smith puts a bid in of £6m on behalf of his consortium. Just recently Charles Green announces his consortium now own Rangers for £5.5m.

Is Walter's bid to buy the Newco from Green? Or was it a shout too late?

(in reply to big dawg)
Post #: 802
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 14/6/2012 11:10:58 PM   
boaby

Despite the high probability of rage inducement I am for the first time in donkeys watching STV (excepting fitba matches).

The intro to their special on the demise of them declared that Jock Wallace was "incapable of surrender." Pandering shamelessly to Mordor masses.

This is mostly Rangers people talking for Rangers people.

Need Rangers, need Rangers, need Rangers... phuck off.

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 803
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 15/6/2012 10:22:55 AM   
Flatulent_Bob

quote:

ORIGINAL: Qwerty Norris

quote:

Enjoyment?

Enough of this pro Rangers sentimentality. Wanting them to be demoted has nothing to do with a belly-laugh, jelly & ice cream agenda (at least not for me anyway).

Yup enjoyment. Young Boaby for one is loving it.

< Message edited by Flatulent_Bob -- 15/6/2012 10:23:17 AM >

I'm your huckleberry...

All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Post #: 804
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 15/6/2012 12:30:34 PM   
Qwerty Norris

quote:

Despite the high probability of rage inducement I am for the first time in donkeys watching STV (excepting fitba matches).

The intro to their special on the demise of them declared that Jock Wallace was "incapable of surrender." Pandering shamelessly to Mordor masses.

This is mostly Rangers people talking for Rangers people.

Need Rangers, need Rangers, need Rangers... phuck off.

Watched that too. The tone was suitably hysterical, like an overblown, hugely selective obituary.

If it weren't for the presence of Tom English, it would have been a complete Rangers love-in.

Michael Kelly doesn't half-talk shite eh?

Punished enough? Do they not understand the concept of liquidation?

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Qwerty Norris

quote:

Enjoyment?

Yup enjoyment. Young Boaby for one is loving it.

Touché!

1. Zero Dark Thirty
2. No
3. A Hijacking
4. Behind the Candelabra
5. In The Fog
6. Good Vibrations
7. McCullin
8. Beyond the Hills
10. Wreck-it Ralph

(in reply to boaby)
Post #: 805
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 15/6/2012 12:34:43 PM   
London Calling

Delighted that Aberdeen have apparently confirmed they will not vote to let a newco back into the SPL. I hope other clubs follow suit. Solid source that the Dundee Utd chairman (no surprise) and St John stone chairman are both personally against a newco, but whether that's their business decision remains to be seen.

Post #: 806
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 15/6/2012 12:47:07 PM   
boaby

Young boaby... I like it. Don't often get called young these days.

I enjoy the fact that Rangers will shortly no longer exist.

My enjoyment is neither here nor there.

Rangers didn't pay tax, any tax, for a year. Most of the money was spent instead on footballers. This is cheating. Cheats get punished. That is before the multiple considerations of the misuse of EBTS: 1. yet more tax evasion. 2. Illegal registration of players. 3. The provision of EBTs to non-employees.

Scottish football since the arrival of the RBS-backed Murray has been warped into something barely resembling a sport. So far we know only that the noughties saw underhand means of buying trophies. Before that it appears it was merely unsutainable reliance on finance provided from an irresponsible bank. However, much will yet come out I feel.

My enjoyment stems from a number of factors: Scottish football and its authorities struggling to find a backbone it set aside long ago (amusing in itself), something close to justice being done in an albeit tortuous and reluctant manner, the exposure and downfall of a cheat and - yes - the petty pleasure that comes from seeing a bitter rival hobbled (but, as the media output shows, not yet humbled).

My enjoyment should have no bearing on the observance by the relevant bodies of their laws.

When Murray bought Rangers with money from RBS Scottish Premier Division was probably a 5 horse race, with Rangers the outsider. Aberdeen had won 3 of the last 6 league titles, Dundee Utd 1, Celtic a couple and Hearts took it to the last day in '86 before bottling it. Since then - after Aberdeen's resistance finally faded in the early '90s - the league has been a 2 horse race, after Fergus McCann sorted Celtic's financial problems out. Rangers' financial mismanagement (aided and abetted by RBS and a pliable and ineffectual media nad group of ruling bodies) has nearly killed the sport in Scotland. After the bank reined in the spending Rangers - having long since stepped over the moral line - stepped over the legal line to maintain their strangehold on Scottish football.

They deserve expulsion.

If Scottish suffers in the short term for its past passivity and contentness to feed off the scraps of a warped sporting model then it should take its medicine.

(in reply to Flatulent_Bob)
Post #: 807
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2012/2013 - 18/6/2012 9:36:24 AM   
boaby

Right then.

Fixture list out today. Such as it is.

Aberdeen
Celtic
Dundee United
Hearts
Hibs
ICT
Kilmarnock
Motherwell
Ross County
St. Johnstone
St. Mirren
Team 12.

Will the SFA take control and sack off the SPL and SFL? Will we have Divisions 1, 2, 3 & 4 like the good old days? Or even a Premier Division and 3 diddy leagues? Who will vote on which club will be Team 12? Will Team 12 have any home fixtures on the same days as Celtic or United? Will the media ever stop writing and talking as though a football club called "Rangers" exist?

If Dundee or Dunfermline are to be Team 12 then that'll be 8 of the 12 teams from the east. Land of the free.

Apparently Jim Spence went off on one on Sportsound at the weekend and consequesntly he's been getting all manner of threats from fans of the latest club that don't exist anymore. Pity I missed it.

I did read the Killie manager's latest nonsense. The demise of Rangers was "like a death in the family."  One of this man's players lost his father on cup final day ffs. Ye'd think it might have given Shiels a bit of perspective.

Graham SPiers has tweeted that he reckons Dons, Hibs, Hearts, United, Celtic and the pair of Sainties would vote no to newco. If the SFA get their merge on then it won't matter - the vote would in the hands of 1 of 2 SFA boards, both of which include a certain Campbell Ogilvie.

All this Blazer jiggerypokery is more interesting than last season.

(in reply to boaby)
Post #: 808
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 18/6/2012 10:51:02 AM   
Flatulent_Bob

quote:

Young boaby... I like it. Don't often get called young these days.

You're only just into your thirties, that's pretty young on here I think.
The only thing Jonson remembers about the thirties it was the last time he could do the Charleston before he buggered up his knees.

I'm your huckleberry...

(in reply to boaby)
Post #: 809
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2012/2013 - 18/6/2012 7:28:03 PM   
big dawg

quote:

I did read the Killie manager's latest nonsense. The demise of Rangers was "like a death in the family."  One of this man's players lost his father on cup final day ffs. Ye'd think it might have given Shiels a bit of perspective

yeah, he can be a right muppet sometimes. Very disappointing.

Gamertag - SqualorVic

(in reply to boaby)
Post #: 810
Page:   <<   < prev  25 26 [27] 28 29   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Grandstand >> RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 Page: <<   < prev  25 26 [27] 28 29   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI