Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Grandstand >> RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 16/8/2009 8:42:50 PM   
boaby

quote:

ORIGINAL: Goodfella

Any of you guys know anything about Aberdeen defender Zander Diamond? Apparently we're after him as cover for Llera and Dailly.

That'll be me then...

I guess "we" is Charlton? Dailly? ooooft. I'd only play him if I was desperate.

Zander is a big gype. Nae affa bright but a lot of heart. He's nae fast, but nae slow. He'll head anything. He's a driving force in our team. He's a threat a set-pieces. He was Scotland U-21 captain but his progress has stalled somewhat, partly due to injuries, partly due to getting ahead of himself, partly due to being played at right back.

Stump up £1m and you can have him, though our inept board would buckle at half that.

"Aberdonians, and with some degree of purpose and right on their side, have absolute contempt for Glasgow. There is a side of Aberdonians who, let's be absolutely honest about this, feel so superior to Glasgow that you can measure it by the yard."

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 31
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 17/8/2009 6:00:09 PM   
KennyM

Kevin Kyle is going to eat centre halfs for breakfast this year...not played a minute pre-season and only trained Thursday...whooft!!! When he's fully fit he's going to be unplayable....and he'll be sold for buttons in January 

(in reply to boaby)
Post #: 32
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 17/8/2009 6:25:30 PM   
Goodfella

quote:

ORIGINAL: boaby

quote:

Any of you guys know anything about Aberdeen defender Zander Diamond? Apparently we're after him as cover for Llera and Dailly.

That'll be me then...

Zander is a big gype. Nae affa bright but a lot of heart. He's nae fast, but nae slow. He'll head anything. He's a driving force in our team. He's a threat a set-pieces. He was Scotland U-21 captain but his progress has stalled somewhat, partly due to injuries, partly due to getting ahead of himself, partly due to being played at right back.

Stump up £1m and you can have him, though our inept board would buckle at half that.

I nae agree with you. Dailly has been arguably our best player so far this season and I know he's more than getting on at 35 but he brings a wealth of experience to the team and if he can stay fit and put in the kind of performance like the one he did against Hartlepool I'll be more than happy, he's only here on a one-year deal.

So he's a versatile defender, can play anywhere, or is he a centre-back who's been forced into a different position?

We don't have £1 million which is probably why this deal's been on the cards for quite a few weeks now and not actually gone through. Will you take a fiver and Andy Gray?

"It is the Shawshank Redemption! Just with more tunneling through shit and less fucking redemption."

If you can quote the rules, then you can obey them.

(in reply to boaby)
Post #: 33
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 18/8/2009 1:20:23 PM   
boaby

quote:

quote:

quote:

That'll be me then...

I nae agree with you. Dailly has been arguably our best player so far this season and I know he's more than getting on at 35 but he brings a wealth of experience to the team and if he can stay fit and put in the kind of performance like the one he did against Hartlepool I'll be more than happy, he's only here on a one-year deal.

So he's a versatile defender, can play anywhere, or is he a centre-back who's been forced into a different position?

We don't have £1 million which is probably why this deal's been on the cards for quite a few weeks now and not actually gone through. Will you take a fiver and Andy Gray?

Maybe Dailly's found his level.

Zander's not versatile. Our previous fool of a manager reckoned he could play right back; he can't. The experiment didn't last long but dented his confidence. There are rumours that he recently failed a medical at Celtic. He was vice-captain last season but was not given the captaincy when Severin left for Watford. Some weird internal shennanigans afoot I feel. The £1m was me being optimistic, our board will buckle for much less.

Who is this Andy Gray you speak of? If he's either a defender, midfielder or striker then we'll likely bite your hand off.

"Aberdonians, and with some degree of purpose and right on their side, have absolute contempt for Glasgow. There is a side of Aberdonians who, let's be absolutely honest about this, feel so superior to Glasgow that you can measure it by the yard."

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 34
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 18/8/2009 1:54:41 PM   
Goodfella

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

That'll be me then...

Maybe Dailly's found his level.

Zander's not versatile. Our previous fool of a manager reckoned he could play right back; he can't. The experiment didn't last long but dented his confidence. There are rumours that he recently failed a medical at Celtic. He was vice-captain last season but was not given the captaincy when Severin left for Watford. Some weird internal shennanigans afoot I feel. The £1m was me being optimistic, our board will buckle for much less.

Who is this Andy Gray you speak of? If he's either a defender, midfielder or striker then we'll likely bite your hand off.

Oooooo, I'll resist the urge to use the phrase 'Only two teams in Scotland.'

We had the same issues when we had Paul Konchesky, Curbs is far from a fool but seemed to want to play him anywhere but his most natural position which is left-back which is where Roy Hodgson is now getting the best out of him at Fulham. It's probable we'd be after a player who failed a medical, we went after Warren Feeney after he failed one at Leeds. I don't know how much we have in our war chest to spend on players, we're still in a dicey predicament over the "supposed takeover" and so far have been signing free agents but I know Parky wants more in before the transfer window closes.

Andy Gray is, by wage standards, our 'best player'. When it comes to actually playing football, to put it simply, he's not very good. He wants to move 'back up north' but a deal couldn't be agreed with Barnsley, his last suitors, probably because they realised he was shit before he signed on the dotted line. He plays up front and his best fortees are penalties (the only place he can actually score from) and missing free headers and open goals. Oh, and he's 32 so he's getting on a bit...

"It is the Shawshank Redemption! Just with more tunneling through shit and less fucking redemption."

If you can quote the rules, then you can obey them.

(in reply to boaby)
Post #: 35
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 18/8/2009 5:53:17 PM   
KennyM

Is this the same Andy Gray who was capped for Scotland when Berti was in charge?

Diamond was always overrated I thought...not a Don's fan but surely there must be reasons he's never got the "big" move and never got near the Scotland squads?

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 36
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 19/8/2009 12:15:23 AM   
boaby

quote:

ORIGINAL: KennyM

Is this the same Andy Gray who was capped for Scotland when Berti was in charge?

Diamond was always overrated I thought...not a Don's fan but surely there must be reasons he's never got the "big" move and never got near the Scotland squads?

I think he was highly rated early on because the mythical quality of "potential" was attached to him. Also, Billy McNeil being involved agent-wise can't have hurt the tabloid journos' opinion of him. There is no doubt he's not realised what many thought was his potential. He has, however, been the best defender in a team that finished fourth in the SPL despite scoring only 41 goals in 38 league games, I think we only conceded 38 - we definitely had a positive goal difference.

I guess he's not made the step up to international caps because he's a bit clumsy on the ball, he gets dragged about a bit, he's nae that fast, he doesn't play for the OF, he doesn't play in England and he's only occasionally played against non-SPL players - though usually quite well.

Apparently MM is after a striker, we have plenty but they rarely provide the goals they're paid to score. Also, Gordon McQueen was scouting Lee Miller for Middlesborough against Celtic - though for the life of me I canna think he saw much to recommend. So maybe this completely half-arsed and truthless speculation about Andy Gray (take a bow son ) has some hugely unlikely semblence of truth to it.

One of my pet gripes about Aberdeen is we rarely sell players. We usually lose them 'cos of that clown Bosman, or have to get rid because they're crud. However, if we well to sell Miller and/or Diamond with the calibre and size of squad we currently have I'd be absolutely raging if we did not manage to replace them before the "window slams shut."

Still, using patented football logic - Celtic beat us 3-1 away, Arsenal beat Celtic 2-0 away, Arsenal beat Everton 6-1 away. That means we're one goal better than Everton. Hurray! Also, it should mean Sigma Olomouc - the "crack" team of Czechs who put us out of Europe - should spank Everton 9-1 on aggregate... mmmmm, beer.

(in reply to KennyM)
Post #: 37
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 23/8/2009 12:12:41 AM   
boaby

quote:

Aberdeen last developed an international central midfielder in 1982 - Neil Simpson
Aberdeen last developed an international striker in 1989 - Eoin Jess and Scott Booth
Aberdeen last developed an international goalkeeper in 1981 - Jim Leighton
Aberdeen last developed an international centre back in 1998, ditto full-back - Russel Anderson, Kevin McNaughton Aberdeen last developed an international wide player in 1969 - Arthur Graham

Total number of players signed by Jimmy Calderwood in 5 years was 60+
Total number of youth players as yet unreleased into obscurity who were given their debut in those five years: 3

The above is why Aberdeen are crap. Relatively un-crap in Scottish terms, but in football terms, crap. Not lack of money but rather extreme misuse of the available kitty for nigh on 20 years. Dismal youth development, deliberate focus on signing mercenary footballers, over-spending and largely honking managerial appointments.

So is the discrepency between signings and (even relatively) successful youth development as great for other Scottish teams? Is the trend of idiocy evident beyond The People's Republic of Aberdonia?

Rant fellow forumites, rant for all you're worth...

or don't.

Ah-ha! A win, a win I tell thee!

A 16 year old midfielder, a footballer by the looks of things
A 19 year old full back
More nippers on the bench.

Has the worm turned?

No Young or Duff at RB but an actual RB at RB, a 19 year old! Crawford is his name.
A midfielder dropped; replaced by the youngest ever Don, Fyvie is his name. Talent and form appearing to be decisive reasons for said change. Captain and talisman of the Scotland under-17s, a native of my Granite City, a star in the making. Gloriously novel.
An apparently Van Basten-esque volley from one of our fledgeling strikers.

Happy, happy day.

And yet, 'tis only the Accies. Mulgrew created everything.

Still, a few twinkles of light is better than being completely benighted.

P.S. Hearts = No cheeky e-mails, no mocking txt spk. Silence.

(in reply to boaby)
Post #: 38
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 25/8/2009 12:55:13 AM   
boaby

we don't score a lot of goals but when we do most appear to be brilliant. Mulgrew freekicks x 2, Aluko's nonchalant volley and Maguire's Van Basten homage. Only Considine's relatively scrappy effort lets the side down.

On a sad note, Jim Leighton has been sacked by McGhee. Weird. Unsettling. Belt gets even tighter. Can't afford "by far the best in the country" because he only coaches 'keepers. Need to be versatile apparrently. Sigh. Bad taste. After a rare convincing performance and the emergence of a couple of potentially quality players in problem positions this re-inforcing of our financial limitations is frustrating.

views on the other teams? Anyone? Or will this thread descend into boaby ranting into the ether?

The first dodgy penalty for Rangers this season. Though the ref sending off a rangers player suggests he is merely crap rather than weak willed or worse. Our refs are dire. Linesmen seem to be even worse.

Any transfer gossip. Have heard Russell Anderson is returning to the SPL on a season loan. Hibs and the Dons mentioned. Hibs after Darren Barr apparently, rumour is £250k but I can't see Falkirk selling for that little. Who knows?

(in reply to boaby)
Post #: 39
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 25/8/2009 7:27:30 PM   
Donnie Murdo

I was working with a Hearts fan on Sunday, who was getting regular text updates. We were joking about dodgy last-minute penalties when Hearts were winning, and the look of utter disgust on his face at full time would have been hilarious if it had been anyone but Her Majesty's XI that beat them.

Saints have had a predictable enough defeat at Celtic Park, but looked decent in the opening 2-2 draw with Motherwell.

Anyone know when the Netherlands and Macedonia games are? I noticed that Davie Weir is back, but didn't see when the games are due, are they next week sometime?

My Blog - http://weeredsquirrel.com

(in reply to boaby)
Post #: 40
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 29/8/2009 2:52:41 AM   
Qwerty Norris

Macedonia game's on the 5th (a Saturday) & the Holland game's on the 8th (the Wednesday).

Six points (no matter how unlikely) is a must for Burley to save his job I reckon...

Qwerty's Top 10 of 2013 (so far)

1. Zero Dark Thirty
2. No
3. A Hijacking
4. Behind the Candelabra
5. In The Fog
6. Good Vibrations
7. McCullin
8. Beyond the Hills
9. The Place Beyond the Pines
10. Wreck-it Ralph

(in reply to Donnie Murdo)
Post #: 41
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 29/8/2009 2:58:03 AM   
Qwerty Norris

quote:

ORIGINAL: Donnie Murdo

I was working with a Hearts fan on Sunday, who was getting regular text updates. We were joking about dodgy last-minute penalties when Hearts were winning, and the look of utter disgust on his face at full time would have been hilarious if it had been anyone but Her Majesty's XI that beat them.

Saints have had a predictable enough defeat at Celtic Park, but looked decent in the opening 2-2 draw with Motherwell.

Anyone know when the Netherlands and Macedonia games are? I noticed that Davie Weir is back, but didn't see when the games are due, are they next week sometime?

Yeah I was at that game. Not nearly as bad as the infamous 2-1 debacle in 2005 when Andy Davies awarded a penality out of thin air and Miko respectfully gave him a touchline shove, but still it was a sore one to say the least. To be fair we were all at sea second half and the goal was coming.

Got our pride back at least against Dinamo Zagreb,so hopefully now we can build on that at McDirmaid Park and Csaba can bring in a half decent striker by the window...not helped of course by the mad one at the helm..

Qwerty's Top 10 of 2013 (so far)

1. Zero Dark Thirty
2. No
3. A Hijacking
4. Behind the Candelabra
5. In The Fog
6. Good Vibrations
7. McCullin
8. Beyond the Hills
9. The Place Beyond the Pines
10. Wreck-it Ralph

Post #: 42
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 29/8/2009 6:54:08 PM   
Donnie Murdo

Saints could do with a win to get the season going, but we seem to have quite a few tricky games at the beginning, with Parkhead last week, Hearts tomorrow, and I'm pretty sure the Sons of William are up soon as well.

What's the consensus on Burley then? I'd like to see him stay, as I'm not sure how many other managers could have qualified considering all the shite he's had to endure this campaign. The press have been on his back since day one, with noticeably less support than that enjoyed by Smith and McLeish. Plus who the hell is there to replace him?

(in reply to Qwerty Norris)
Post #: 43
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 9/9/2009 1:48:03 PM   
KennyM

Anyone think we can win tonight ?

Post #: 44
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 9/9/2009 5:36:17 PM   
matthewforan

"The Irish have always been victims of negative stereotyping. I mean people think we're all drunks and brawlers. And sometimes that gets you so mad all you wanna do is get drunk and punch somebody"

Clear Eyes Full Hearts Can't Lose

Punchdrunk RIP

(in reply to KennyM)
Post #: 45
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 9/9/2009 9:32:44 PM   
Donnie Murdo

Baws.

I'd like to see Burley stay though. The squad seems to be coming together, the troublesome elements are out, and we've got a fair few regular Premiership players now.

(in reply to matthewforan)
Post #: 46
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 9/9/2009 9:55:17 PM   
matthewforan

Glourious failure yet again just no luck at all. Tennents Bar was pretty good though.

"The Irish have always been victims of negative stereotyping. I mean people think we're all drunks and brawlers. And sometimes that gets you so mad all you wanna do is get drunk and punch somebody"

Punchdrunk RIP

Post #: 47
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 10/9/2009 7:20:38 AM   
timomouse

quote:

ORIGINAL: Donnie Murdo

Baws.

I'd like to see Burley stay though. The squad seems to be coming together, the troublesome elements are out, and we've got a fair few regular Premiership players now.

Aye but Kris Boyd or Kenny Miller? He may be a lazy bugger but he'd have scored last night. And one fantastic performance can't make up for getting humped by Norway or disappointing at home to Norway and away in Macedonia. Although who we'd replace him with is a good question.

Post #: 48
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 10/9/2009 6:42:10 PM   
Donnie Murdo

Kris Boyd has shown himself to display the sort of petulant attitude that I don't want anywhere near the Scotland team. Even Walter Smith wasn't risking him in the big games at that time, and he seemed to fall victim to Rangers' (possibly, in retrospect Barry Ferguson's) weird anti-Scotland attitude. I'll take Miller, Fletcher, McFadden and McCormack over Boyd any day, and hope he never pulls on a Scotland jersey again.

(in reply to timomouse)
Post #: 49
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 11/9/2009 1:47:22 PM   
broonie

F*** Kris Boyd!!!

Should Burley stay or go? I dont know. Personally, I wouldn't mind Walter Smith coming back in but it would have to be at the end of the current season obviously.

I think we've got enough decent players for a strong 1st team but in depth as as squad we are severely lacking.

IMO, if everyone is fit, I'd like to see the line up whether it's a friendly or not as:

Gordon
Hutton - McManus - Caldwell - Whittaker
Brown - Thomson - D Fletcher
Naismith - Miller - McFadden

I know Miller would be risk, but the only other would be Steven Fletcher.

Anyway we've got until September 2010 until our first competitive game!

Do you want to run this ship?
Yes!
Well,...you cant!

Post #: 50
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 11/9/2009 2:47:35 PM   
matthewforan

To hell with boyd and smith they both turned their backs on the national team why should they be given a freebie. I'd give Burley another shot to see how he does because there was a lot of turmoil in that last qualifying section that he won't have next time round.

Punchdrunk RIP

(in reply to broonie)
Post #: 51
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 11/9/2009 4:53:46 PM   
broonie

I can understand the bad feelings towards Smith for walking, believe me, I still slate him for it to this day, but he has been the only decent manager we've had for years and maybe this time he wouldn't walk away if he was successful. I stil think we would've qualified for Euro 2008 if he had stayed.

I'm happy for Burley to be given another chance, at least this time hopefully he wont have any crap to put with from Rangers players.

Onwards and upwards!!!

Do you want to run this ship?
Yes!
Well,...you cant!

(in reply to matthewforan)
Post #: 52
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 28/9/2009 10:23:32 AM   
boaby

dirty, low-down, yella-bellied dolers out of cheap shots.

deliberate, sized-up, contemplated elbow to the face not included on the beeb's highlights of the Dons' 5th clean sheet in a row in the league.

I hate rangers.

(in reply to broonie)
Post #: 53
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 19/2/2010 5:20:42 PM   
Harry Lime

Bad news for you guys...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/8524079.stm

"People think I have an interesting walk. Hell, I'm just trying to hold my gut in."

If I get there early will it be the right time
our heaven is just waiting so put your hand into mine.

(in reply to boaby)
Post #: 54
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 25/2/2010 1:03:14 PM   
M

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harry Lime

Bad news for you guys...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/8524079.stm

It's going to be a couple years before the full effect of this is felt - the middle range players we can attract at the moment on the promise of European football are not going to stick round for much longer now that's gone.  Wages in the Championship are equal to the old firm and above many of the lower SPL teams.  It's part of a slide that I don't know if we'll recover from unless there is a root and branch reform of the youth system and lower leagues.

Anyway, on Scotland more generally, Levein's squad is as follows:

Goalkeepers
Neil Alexander (Rangers)              
Craig Gordon (Sunderland)   
David Marshall (Cardiff City)       

Defenders
Alan Hutton (Tottenham Hotspur)*   
Christophe Berra (Wolverhampton W.)       
Gary Caldwell (Wigan Athletic)   
Paul Dixon (Dundee United)      
Garry Kenneth (Dundee United)      
Lee Wallace (Heart of Midlothian)   
Andy Webster (Rangers)**   
Steven Whittaker (Rangers)   

Midfield
Charlie Adam (Blackpool)       
Scott Brown (Celtic)   
Graham Dorrans (West Bromwich Albion)       
Darren Fletcher (Manchester United)   
Paul Hartley (Bristol City)           
Lee McCulloch (Rangers)           
James McFadden (Birmingham City)   
Barry Robson (Middlesbrough)         
Kevin Thomson (Rangers)       

Forwards
Kris Boyd (Rangers)               
Steven Fletcher (Burnley)   
Chris Iwelumo (Wolverhampton W.)***           
Kenny Miller (Rangers)                

* On loan to Sunderland
** On loan to Dundee United
*** On loan to Bristol City

I'm struggling to form an opinion on the booze-gaters returning - I struggle to ever make judgements on football players for moral indiscetions; they're over-paid prima donnas from who I'd expect high levels of immaturity and stupidity. 

I'll be at the Czech friendly, and am, for some reason I have yet to figure out, trying to join the Scotland supporter's club.  Anyone think the Euros might be our chance to qualify?

I like to watch.

(in reply to Harry Lime)
Post #: 55
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 25/2/2010 6:39:16 PM   
Donnie Murdo

I don't have as much of a problem with the Boozegaters as I do with Boyd and McCulloch swanning their way back into the team. I have a lot of respect for Levein, and seriously hope he gets a good few years in the job, and gets to rejuvenate youth development like he wants, but I'm pretty unhappy that he's just let all the prima donnas back in.

Hopefully Boyd is benched for the first couple of games, just to see if he really has improved his attitude. Oh, and if McGregor magically regains his fitness for the Old Firm game I'll be back here with a rant...

(in reply to M)
Post #: 56
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 29/4/2010 12:21:38 PM   
big dawg

is onone interested in Scottish Football anymore? Where are you guys. I know the Cellic fans will be avoiding this thread recently, due to a dismal season, but what about the rest?
What do folk think of Gordon Smith leaving his post as chief exec?
What about this report thats been commisioned and published into the state of the game?
League reconstruction...anyone up for it?
Most important of all...KIllie are fucked and likely to go down, and possibly into administration.....noooooooooo!!!!! What would you do if your team imploded and ceased to exist? Could you support anyone else?

I can believe things that are true and I can believe things that aren't true and I can believe things where nobody knows if they're true or not

Gamertag - SqualorVic

Post #: 57
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 5/5/2010 9:56:53 PM   
ChickMagnet

Motherwell 6 Hibs 6 - Football eh? Bloody Hell

(in reply to big dawg)
Post #: 58
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 6/5/2010 10:08:41 AM   
Donnie Murdo

In terms of league reconstruction, I don't think the "14 teams splitting into a top 6 and bottom 8" idea is any better than the current setup. Okay, so it ends the astonishingly unfair split after three rounds scenario, but what the hell are the 7th and 8th placed teams supposed to care about for the second half of the season? Saints just missed out on the top 6 this year, but are nowhere near the drop, so I've found it pretty hard to get excited about another round of games against Hamilton, Killie et al.

As for the administration thing, Saints suffered for years because they lived within their means, whilst other clubs went out and spent more than they could sustain on success (ie Caniggia and Ravanelli to Dundee), which as far as I'm concerned is cheating. If chairmen make the decision to splurge more than they can afford then they should pay the price. It's a shame for the fans, but what can you do?

(in reply to big dawg)
Post #: 59
RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 - 6/5/2010 10:09:59 AM   
Felix

I thought the Scottish season must have finished early this year.

[This space for rent] -

Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Grandstand >> RE: The Scottish Football Thread 2009/2010 Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI