Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Batman 3...The Killing Joke...?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Batman 3...The Killing Joke...? Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Batman 3...The Killing Joke...? - 27/7/2009 1:11:42 PM   
kevmccann

'The Killing Joke' would be my choice of film, I would bring in someone like Guy Pearce to play the Joker and I imagine Christopher Nolan wanted to do another 'Joker' film. This graphic novel could be fleshed out beautifully, even by using other peoples suggestions of the Joker controlling Harley Quinn at the start. I personally don't want to see a mainstream villain like Mr Freeze, The Riddler, Bain etc, stick with the tried and tested formula.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 61
RE: Batman 3...The Killing Joke...? - 27/7/2009 2:10:34 PM   
BishopQuaker

quote:

ORIGINAL: kevmccann

'The Killing Joke' would be my choice of film, I would bring in someone like Guy Pearce to play the Joker and I imagine Christopher Nolan wanted to do another 'Joker' film. This graphic novel could be fleshed out beautifully, even by using other peoples suggestions of the Joker controlling Harley Quinn at the start. I personally don't want to see a mainstream villain like Mr Freeze, The Riddler, Bain etc, stick with the tried and tested formula.

Wasn't there a rumour that the lass who used to be in Hollyoaks who was in the club with Maroney (sp) might be Harley Quinn.
I have no idea how people came to that conclusion but you never know.

(in reply to kevmccann)
Post #: 62
RE: Batman 3...The Killing Joke...? - 27/7/2009 2:16:20 PM   
JIm R

quote:

ORIGINAL: BishopQuaker

quote:

Wasn't there a rumour that the lass who used to be in Hollyoaks who was in the club with Maroney (sp) might be Harley Quinn.
I have no idea how people came to that conclusion but you never know.

At the time of pre-production of TDK it emerged as was just absolute 1st grade bullshit, Sarah Dunn is the actress and she was merely for that scene only in TDK, no other link to future films, Harley Quinn or otherwise.

(in reply to BishopQuaker)
Post #: 63
RE: Batman 3...The Killing Joke...? - 27/7/2009 2:29:55 PM   
BishopQuaker

Thank the lord.

(in reply to JIm R)
Post #: 64
RE: Batman 3...The Killing Joke...? - 27/7/2009 2:35:36 PM   
Beno

quote:

I mentioned Pearce ages ago . There was a rumour he did an impersonation of Ledgers Joker at an Awards Dinner and nailed it . Of course Pearce has worked with Nolan before .

"The one about the space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedalbin. His Father's a robot and he's fucking fucked his Sister. Lego ... They're all made of fucking Lego!!"

(in reply to kevmccann)
Post #: 65
RE: Batman 3...The Killing Joke...? - 27/7/2009 2:55:50 PM   
CORLEONE

I always thought Sam Rockwell would be a good Joker....

Al Swearengen: "Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back".

(in reply to Beno)
Post #: 66
RE: Batman 3...The Killing Joke...? - 27/7/2009 3:07:05 PM   
Rob

I don't beleive this for a second.  WB have stated time and time again that Nolan would be given all the time he needed / wanted before coming back.  If he has dropped out surely we would know by now, if he'd finished the script surely we would know by now or indeed even if he'd committed to the project we'd know by now.  I don't think there will be any developments on a sequel until Nolan confirms his participation one way or the other and that isn't something that will remain secret for long.

Oldman's quote may have been taken out of context or he may have been messing around.  He also believed that a game for The Dark Knight was coming out the same time they released the DVD's, and that never happened.

Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

(in reply to CORLEONE)
Post #: 67
- 11/11/2009 12:14:30 PM   
ivanahump

oh i dont believe it
u just cant make another batman film without heath ledger

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 68
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Batman 3...The Killing Joke...? Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI