Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

New Dario Argento Trailer Online

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New Dario Argento Trailer Online Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Dario Argento Trailer Online - 6/7/2009 10:08:38 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
A bad joke - 6/7/2009 10:08:38 AM   
Scruffybobby

I saw Giallo in Edinburg the other week. It was, well, just terrible. The plot was so thin as to be invisible, the villian (a sort of mutant Rocky - played it seems by Adrien Brody in latex) was laughable and the whole thing was unintentionally hilarious. Argento has apparently disowned it so it's possibly not his fault it's as bad as it is. Still my mate that I saw it with is possibly his biggest fan and he was abosulutely raging at it. I was very disappointed in it and I didn't really have any expectations not being a big Argento fan (I'd previously only seen Suspiria and Mother of Tears thought the former was great and the latter daft but fun).

I'm thinking that straight to DVD is about the best that can be hoped for this.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
RE: A bad joke - 6/7/2009 10:26:26 AM   
Frank Castle

Has this guy ever made a good film?? i ask as ive watched 2 of his films (prob not the two best examples phantom of the opera and mother of tears) and they were both awful.

" guys its ok, he just wanted his machette back"!!

(in reply to Scruffybobby)
Post #: 3
RE: A bad joke - 6/7/2009 12:43:26 PM   
montroy

I too saw Giallo at Edinburgh and yes it wasnt his best film by a mile. Interesting that he appears to have disowned it

and to answer Frank Castles question Yes he has made a good film, actually some great films, Phantom & Mother of tears probably not the best 2 to watch.
Suspiria, Tenebra, Profondo Rosso, Crystal Plumage...there ive given you 4 to choose from

I learned if you kiss her too fast, you can get an ice cream headache

(in reply to Frank Castle)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New Dario Argento Trailer Online Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI