Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Sherlock

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Sherlock Page: <<   < prev  15 16 [17] 18 19   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Sherlock - 17/1/2012 6:52:31 PM   
elab49

Given the fake death is a match to the 120 year old story it's loosely based on, I'd say it's rather more likely the reverse is true? 

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to Lang)
Post #: 481
RE: Sherlock - 17/1/2012 7:27:23 PM   
The Waco Kid

the way they will get out of this is that Watson saw what he needed to see or thought he saw.
he got hit by a cyclist and was dazed and probably slightly concussed therefore what he saw was sherlock in his mind.
i think Mycroft has a hand in this as well as the ambulance turned up far too quick for my liking.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 482
RE: Sherlock - 17/1/2012 7:31:09 PM   
JIm R

quote:

ORIGINAL: The Waco Kid

the way they will get out of this is that Watson saw what he needed to see or thought he saw.
he got hit by a cyclist and was dazed and probably slightly concussed therefore what he saw was sherlock in his mind.
i think Mycroft has a hand in this as well as the ambulance turned up far too quick for my liking.

He did jump off a hospital to be fair

(in reply to The Waco Kid)
Post #: 483
RE: Sherlock - 17/1/2012 7:36:30 PM   
Stillwater

quote:

ORIGINAL: Private Hudson

quote:

ORIGINAL: Stillwater

Looks like the end of moriarty?

There's a man commited to his cause

But that is what was so wrong with it. Moriarty has no cause except himself. He would never kill himself.

Just an off the cuff comment to be honest. I personally found Moriarty killing himself to be a little off here, but not for the reason that he wouldn't kill himself. His cause is to defeat Sherlock, I don't see where the evidence for a villains only cause is themselves comes from. It's the game, Moriarty wants to win, he wants to be the best, to do that he must defeat Sherlock. I can absolutely believe that Moriarty is so desperate to win, and unhinged enough that he would kill himself if it meant beating Sherlock, finally and completely. But that just didn't seem to be the case here. He has discredited him and given him a possible murder accusation but that hardly seems to be insurmountable defeat. As we seen, Sherlock is still alive and so are his friends, so Moriartys death achieved very little, except sending Sherlock into hiding for the time being until he can clear his name.

Forum Innuendo Champion 2009

"great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex, and sex disguised as love..."

" There is a tide in the affairs of men. Which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune; Omitted, all the voyage of their life Is bound in shallows and in miseries "

(in reply to Private Hudson)
Post #: 484
RE: Sherlock - 17/1/2012 7:40:19 PM   
JIm R

I don't believe they would kill off key nemisis knowing they will go into a third and probably last series, don't know how they will explain the situation given the evidence but I think JM will be revealed as being alive.

(in reply to Stillwater)
Post #: 485
RE: Sherlock - 17/1/2012 7:43:53 PM   
Stillwater

I'm tempted to believe that too, but I think explaining two death switcheroos in the opening episode of series 3 is a lot of rug pulling

Forum Innuendo Champion 2009

"great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex, and sex disguised as love..."

" There is a tide in the affairs of men. Which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune; Omitted, all the voyage of their life Is bound in shallows and in miseries "

(in reply to JIm R)
Post #: 486
RE: Sherlock - 17/1/2012 7:49:51 PM   
Lang

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

Given the fake death is a match to the 120 year old story it's loosely based on, I'd say it's rather more likely the reverse is true? 

Very good point *gets coat leaves*

#6 member of The Wire fan club. PM Dantes Inferno to join.

PS Tag Riddle_Me_This

'Winter is Coming'

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 487
RE: Sherlock - 17/1/2012 7:54:08 PM   
Private Hudson

quote:

ORIGINAL: JIm R

quote:

ORIGINAL: The Waco Kid

He did jump off a hospital to be fair

Hahahahahahaha!

Quote of the year so far!

Watch my spoof movie of FULL METAL JACKET here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCGRWVvM-Zo&feature=plcp&context=C31ca298UDOEgsToPDskJ4_UorjolrWTaxEGMj5GO0

(in reply to JIm R)
Post #: 488
RE: Sherlock - 17/1/2012 8:06:07 PM   
jobloffski

Moriarty killing himself means no way out for Sherlock, who must either die to save his the lives of people Moriarty identified as his friends, or live with the deaths of his those people on his conscience and discredited, believed to be a fake by everybody in the world, with no possibility of any evidence being found to clear him, because Moriarty is dead, and certainly will have been assumed to have been murdered by Sherlock.

Both Sherlock and Moriarty died in the original version of the story until Doyle was essentially harangued into bringing Holmesback, so Moriarty dying in this story, whatever people think of the reasoning (which included in the story the idea that Moriarty found life boring, and therefore implied defeating Sherlock would leave him with no challenge and no reason to go on living) Moriarty dying suffices as workable story eventuality in an adaptation of the original tale.

However, there are many ways to get out of the death of Sherlock, and mine, suggested earlier basically rests upon Sherlock being so similar to Moriarty that he knows the plan Moriarty has, and therefore, if you know the plan you can plan for the various ways it could pan out.

Sherlock just needs a Latex mask of his own face to put over the dead (if he dies) or living (if he lives) face of Moriarty, presumably the mask woud either be the one moriarty wore to make the girl think sherlock was the kidnapper or one created for the purpose it would be used for. So, rather than being defeated by Moriarty dying, Sherlock can turn it around so that if Moriarty ends up dead, a dead moriarty hits the pavement, or of he lives, he dies on that pavement. Since Moriarty has created the illusion there is no Moriarty, this allows Sherlock to get away with murder. Ironically, being set up to look like he is a murderer means the only solution open to him (in this theory) is to actually become a murderer.

Presuming Moriarty doesn't die from the shot (or theorising that he does want to live and his 'suicide' was a trick), Sherlock incapacitates him if he needs incapacitating, put his own clothes on Moriarty, and it;s moriarty who falls to his death (pause the shot of the dead body in the show, the face looks iffy to me, as if Sherlock's face has been CGId over Moriarty's).

Cohorts of Sherlock, including the cyclist, the onlookers and the paramedics (using a borrowed/stolen ambulance) get 'Sherlock's body' away as quickly as possible, impeding Watson so he doesn't get a close look at the body. The 'suicide message phone call' provides the narrative for there being a body on the pavement, and the story all over the press creates a believable publicly known motivation for sherlock to kill himself.

Job done. Moriarty's body gets buried, the story of the fake Sherlock becomes 'legend' and there's no loose end about what happened to Moriarty, because in the story he had already 'disappeared'. Sherlock can then either 'come back from the dead' (either after finding evidence to support the existence of an actual moriarty) or he can live on, get involved in solving cases, in a more 'ghostly' way, having found out the hard way that Watson was right, fame would destroy him.

Which, in many respects is the same as the conclusion of the recent Doctor Who series. But, whatever, the scenario allows for Sherlock to disappear from and continually reappear in Watson's life requiring his help with cases, and then disappearing again, with Watson continuing the blog posts, which will be assumed to be fanciful fictions by the world, inspired by the shenanigans of the real Sherlock, who as far as the world is concerned, was a a conman, and is dead.

Latex mask, dead moriarty, sherlock lives on, as a 'ghost'. And possibly, if Moffat is unable to help himself, flitting between solving mysteries and 'duelling; with River Song, I mean Irene Adler.

Addendum: The writing may not be as strong as people think, because in order for Moriarty to convince the world he was an actor and involved with childrens tv, he would actually have to have done these things in order to make the plan work. And the only way that makes sense is if he ISN'T Moriarty after all, is an actor, and there's another spin on the final problem planned further down the line (This time we do it for real Sherlock).

< Message edited by jobloffski -- 17/1/2012 8:20:07 PM >

Yes, dreamers dream and doers do. But if dreamers DON'T dream, doers don't have anything TO do. Everything that is only here because people exist, only exists because someone thought of it., or in other words, dreamed it.

(in reply to JIm R)
Post #: 489
RE: Sherlock - 17/1/2012 8:29:42 PM   
Keyser Sozzled

That post hurt my mind, Jobloffski....

< Message edited by Keyser Sozzled -- 17/1/2012 8:30:23 PM >

I have no idea who any of them are, apart from Terry Pratchett who I know has got a beard and keeps going on about killing himself but never does.

(in reply to jobloffski)
Post #: 490
RE: Sherlock - 17/1/2012 8:32:43 PM   
Private Hudson

quote:

ORIGINAL: jobloffski

Addendum: The writing may not be as strong as people think, because in order for Moriarty to convince the world he was an actor and involved with childrens tv, he would actually have to have done these things in order to make the plan work. And the only way that makes sense is if he ISN'T Moriarty after all, is an actor, and there's another spin on the final problem planned further down the line (This time we do it for real Sherlock).

Excellent points. I was thinking about this today. If Moriarty was credible as the actor then he would have had to have spent a great deal of time building up that career.

I like the idea of perhaps the real Moriarty still out there and that this guy was indeed an actor. After all we never actually see him do anything really bad do we?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCGRWVvM-Zo&feature=plcp&context=C31ca298UDOEgsToPDskJ4_UorjolrWTaxEGMj5GO0

(in reply to jobloffski)
Post #: 491
RE: Sherlock - 17/1/2012 8:48:05 PM   
FilthWizard

quote:

quote:

Excellent points. I was thinking about this today. If Moriarty was credible as the actor then he would have had to have spent a great deal of time building up that career.

I like the idea of perhaps the real Moriarty still out there and that this guy was indeed an actor. After all we never actually see him do anything really bad do we?

Twins?

It's April. What do you expect?

Post #: 492
RE: Sherlock - 17/1/2012 8:49:46 PM   
boaby

quote:

quote:

Well if you reckon a real actor would put up with Mycroft's government types beating the crap out of him for ages and still have the mental wherewithal to mine info about Sherlock out of elder brother...

Seems unlikely to me.

Unless of course Mycroft is Moriarty. And his tale told to Watson was a tall one.

"Aberdonians, and with some degree of purpose and right on their side, have absolute contempt for Glasgow. There is a side of Aberdonians who, let's be absolutely honest about this, feel so superior to Glasgow that you can measure it by the yard."

Post #: 493
RE: Sherlock - 17/1/2012 9:06:52 PM   
jobloffski

Well, yes, exactly. Either there's more to be revealed, or however you look at the script, something doesn't work. Is he or isn't he Moriarty, was it a double bluff when it originally seemed 'M' on texts was Moriarty, and turned out to be Mycroft.

So, if it was a double bluff, and Mycroft is Moriarty (or created the idea of him, which amounts to the same thing), then someone who is part of 'the system' has used someone to pretend to be someone who can expose the weakness of someone who is a potential embarrassment to that system, and frame him for many crimes, up to and possibly including murder, with the willing cooperation of the stooge used

Or as I earlier suggested, the minority report-a-like sequence of Sherlock moving images around to get at the right memory/observation might be prefiguring a wider MR referencing in the plot...

< Message edited by jobloffski -- 17/1/2012 9:07:36 PM >

Yes, dreamers dream and doers do. But if dreamers DON'T dream, doers don't have anything TO do. Everything that is only here because people exist, only exists because someone thought of it., or in other words, dreamed it.

(in reply to boaby)
Post #: 494
RE: Sherlock - 17/1/2012 9:16:34 PM   
discodave101

Sorry if someone has already posted this, but aren't we forgetting the fact that Moriarty stood trial as Moriaty, not this actor persona that he later used? How did no-one, in a national scandal court drama on all the front pages and the "biggest break in in history" not go "that guy is that actor/presenter fellow I saw/worked with that time"

I'm pretty sure Mycroft/MI6 as well as the courts will have had to do stringent checks on his identity.

It's been a few days since we watched it now though, so I'm already hazy about it all. Maybe I've got this wrong?

"Softly softly, catchy monkey"

"I didn't know you spoke spanish"

(in reply to jobloffski)
Post #: 495
RE: Sherlock - 17/1/2012 9:20:44 PM   
matty_b

That is a very, very good point.

Yeah, the actor thing was totally a fraud.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to discodave101)
Post #: 496
RE: Sherlock - 17/1/2012 9:35:34 PM   
jobloffski

quote:

ORIGINAL: matty_b

Moriarty's plan hinged on the actor thing holding water, and it's a bit harder to create an apparently actual existence as a childrens TV personality than it would be for someone with the right connections, and a Hannibal like talent for seducing a weaker person's mind, to create the record of the existence of a Jim Moriarty. Without the actor thing standing up to scrutiny, the plan to discredit Sherlock doesn't hold water and so the scheme to beat him cant hold up and the entire story of the episode dies on it's arse, because there's no watertight scandal from which Sherlock has to 'die' to escape.

Irene Adler earlier referred to knowing people and being via them able to falsify DNA reports, she is supposedly connected to Moriarty in some way and Mycroft sought to have her silenced...so the reliability of records and the creation of false ones by the people administering the records is certainly pre-established in the world of the story (and in reality, fraud within the system is not uncommon).

Every time someone is born creating their record of existence is just a matter of admin. Get at someone in the right department, create a Moriarty record, get an actor to play that part (which is essentially what the scandal story was accusing Sherlock of doing, and so for the newspaper story to seem true, it might have been necessary for it to be true, only obviously with someone other than sherlock employing the thesp).

If you have an offical record of a moriarty existing, anybody of the right age and basic physical attributes could stand trial as moriarty. And when that identity no longer needs to stand up to official checks, official records can just as easily be deleted.

But since its all speculation, probably best not to get too stuck on any particular solution.

< Message edited by jobloffski -- 17/1/2012 10:02:16 PM >

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 497
RE: Sherlock - 17/1/2012 10:21:19 PM   
elab49

While I think they are as likely to bring Moriarty back I also think they clearly made the case for a character so obsessed with Sherlock and beating him, and also out of his bonce nutzoid, that if the only way to win was taking himself out of the game he'd do it. Which is what gives that part credibility. Which isn't the same as him actually being dead. 

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

(in reply to jobloffski)
Post #: 498
RE: Sherlock - 17/1/2012 10:28:16 PM   
Rebenectomy

quote:

But it was in the Newspaper so it must be true

Body Hair Beautiful: An Armpits for August Special
http://www.lipstogetherandblow.com/2013/07/body-beautiful.html

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 499
RE: Sherlock - 18/1/2012 12:08:26 AM   
Private Hudson

quote:

ORIGINAL: boaby

quote:

quote:

Well if you reckon a real actor would put up with Mycroft's government types beating the crap out of him for ages and still have the mental wherewithal to mine info about Sherlock out of elder brother...

Seems unlikely to me.

Unless of course Mycroft is Moriarty. And his tale told to Watson was a tall one.

BTW Boaby your tagline is quite funny. Especially the bit about Aberdonians feeling superior to Glaswegians. Doric smack must be good stuff

(in reply to boaby)
Post #: 500
RE: Sherlock - 18/1/2012 12:10:38 AM   
Private Hudson

quote:

ORIGINAL: discodave101

Sorry if someone has already posted this, but aren't we forgetting the fact that Moriarty stood trial as Moriaty, not this actor persona that he later used? How did no-one, in a national scandal court drama on all the front pages and the "biggest break in in history" not go "that guy is that actor/presenter fellow I saw/worked with that time"

I'm pretty sure Mycroft/MI6 as well as the courts will have had to do stringent checks on his identity.

It's been a few days since we watched it now though, so I'm already hazy about it all. Maybe I've got this wrong?

More excellent points.

The one thing I will say is for me this is what TV and the internet is all about... speculation and getting us all to think! I love it!

(in reply to discodave101)
Post #: 501
RE: Sherlock - 18/1/2012 12:17:14 AM   
Private Hudson

quote:

While I think they are as likely to bring Moriarty back I also think they clearly made the case for a character so obsessed with Sherlock and beating him, and also out of his bonce nutzoid, that if the only way to win was taking himself out of the game he'd do it. Which is what gives that part credibility. Which isn't the same as him actually being dead. 

I don't think it does though.

As I have said, an egotist, megalomaniac, call him what you will, if Moriarty really is the Napoleon of Crime and at least Sherlock's equal (if not superior) then he is quite self-obsessed and selfish. He would never kill himself unless it was either to prevent pain or it was to wreak Armageddon on the world.

Surely a mind as brilliant as Moriarty would have known how to defend himself and his tells before he encountered Sherlock.

Although I love the TV series better than the recent films, I do think the way Guy Ritchie solved the Sherlock v Moriarty duel was superb.

Because that is one of the ironical elements of The Final Problem which Conan Doyle played on... here we have two geniuses, evenly matched who play a mental game of cat and mouse and who can't ever really get one up on each other. So what do they do? They eject their brains and out comes the brawn and fight to the death.

Great stories always have conflict. And I still think we should have seen a physical fight between Sherlock and Moriarty.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 502
RE: Sherlock - 18/1/2012 12:56:11 AM   
Drone

Just started watching Sherlock, with the Hound of the Baskervilles, and I have to say... I'm astounded.  I never fancied it previously, but based on the two episodes I've just seen, it's a truly remarkable programme and I'm definitely going to be catching up with the first series over the next few days.  Best thing I've watched since... I can't even remember.

A couple of observations and theories from the final episode :

Watson : "What did he touch?"
Holmes : "An apple.  Nothing else."

I found it odd that Holmes would make such a specific statement given that Moriarty had his mitts all over the cup and saucer.  Intentional?  Relevance?  I don't iknow if that was just an oversight, but it seems a peculiar omission.

Holmes : "Molly, I'm going to die."

Holmes then asks her if she'd still help him, if he turned out not to be the person she - or he - thought he was.  So he needs her help, but it's necessary she believes he is a fraud.  What help does he ask her for?  At first, I wondered if she may have administered him with something to improve his chances of surviving the fall (whatever that could be, I wasn't thinking particularly rationally) but then I reasoned something to help maintain the illusion of severe injury may have been better - like blood?

And the final scene - it may not be apparent without a rewatch, but Watson is only able to see the top half of the building from where he is.  He sees Sherlock jump, but his view of the landing and bin wagon which pulls up is obscured by the corner of the building in front of him.  We don't realise this until Watson approaches the scene.  And let's not forget how specific Holmes is with where he wants Watson to stand.  On first viewing I assumed this was to ensure the assassin's didn't get too wary if Watson got too close, but now it seems obvious he didnt want Watson to see the fall.

So my theory... earlier in the episode, the little girl screamed like crazy when she saw Sherlock for the first time, and he reasoned it to some sort of mental conditioning, rather than the more obvious solution, which is the girl had seen Holmes before - Moriarty wore a 'Sherlock' mask and terrorised her, which is what the corpse of whomever it was at the end, was wearing.  Holmes falls into the rubbish, rolls out a cadaver supplied by Molly onto the pavement (she works in a morgue, yes?), couple of blood bags and we're done?

Oh, and I also wasn't sold on the fake children's TV presenter thing.. surely Holmes would have deduced that "hang on, wouldn't he have been recognised by tonnes of people as 'that bloke who reads stories on the TV show my kids watch' " while he was on the stand?  Ergo as a fake background, it's pretty flimsy because, as nobody did recognise him, we have to assume that somebody from the TV channel he supposedly works for will read the newspaper and say 'actually, that bloke has never worked for us, we have no idea who he is.'

Otherwise it's 'Oi!  That moriarty in court works for us he reads kids stories!'

< Message edited by Drone -- 18/1/2012 12:58:49 AM >

Post #: 503
RE: Sherlock - 18/1/2012 1:05:58 AM   
elab49

quote:

quote:

As I have said, an egotist, megalomaniac, call him what you will, if Moriarty really is the Napoleon of Crime and at least Sherlock's equal (if not superior) then he is quite self-obsessed and selfish. He would never kill himself unless it was either to prevent pain or it was to wreak Armageddon on the world.

Surely a mind as brilliant as Moriarty would have known how to defend himself and his tells before he encountered Sherlock.

That's a very specific and absolute diagnosis, isn't it? And I'm not sure it's borne out by the character written here. And characters who kill themselves to win out over others, through obsession or a desire for revenge,  aren't exactly rare in literature.

quote:

Post #: 504
RE: Sherlock - 18/1/2012 2:17:17 AM   
paul_ie86

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rebenectomy

quote:

But it was in the Newspaper so it must be true

In one of the worst newspapers though

My Group Project's facebook page. Please like

(in reply to Rebenectomy)
Post #: 505
RE: Sherlock - 18/1/2012 8:46:10 AM   
matty_b

It's easily believable that Moriarty would kill himself to destroy Sherlock. He states over and over again that without Sherlock, his life is boring. He clearly doesn't care for money or material possessions, he is living to ruin Sherlock's reputation and he's so far gone that if he has to kill himself to do it, it's perfectly plausible.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to paul_ie86)
Post #: 506
RE: Sherlock - 18/1/2012 12:50:36 PM   
spark1

we also got to see example of the tall poppy syndrome in action.

the moff says we're missing something-

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s129/sherlock/news/a360733/steven-moffat-sherlock-fans-have-missed-big-clue.html

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 507
RE: Sherlock - 18/1/2012 2:43:33 PM   
thatlittlemonkey

I finally got round to watching it last night. Brilliant.

In terms of Sherlock's death, I'd spotted the truck with the bags in. I'd guess that Sherlock landed in the truck and with Molly's access to dead bodies, has had a mocked up Sherlock body waiting to be dumped out on the street. Obviously the cyclist bumping into Watson meant that they could pull some kind of switcheroo.

I'd also noticed that when Moriarty shoots himself, he first pushes Sherlock away, so Sherlock isn't actually looing at him when he pulls the trigger. Again, having the other character unsighted means he could have faked the blood etc.

I'm going to need a SWAT Team ready to mobilise, street-level maps covering all of Florida, a pot of coffee, twelve Jammy Dodgers and a fez.

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 508
RE: Sherlock - 18/1/2012 7:21:53 PM   
Private Hudson

quote:

quote:

quote:

That's a very specific and absolute diagnosis, isn't it? And I'm not sure it's borne out by the character written here. And characters who kill themselves to win out over others, through obsession or a desire for revenge,  aren't exactly rare in literature.

Perhaps, but Moriarty is not any old character. He is an exceptional mind, the equal or superior (at least in his mind) to Sherlock (though we all know Mycroft is actually more intelligent than either but is not as driven... I would like to see a bit more of Mycroft being smarter than Sherlock) which again brings me to the point about how can anyone enjoy a victory over someone that results in your own death?

I know the point they have made about Moriarty needing Sherlock, this was obviously to foreshadow his suicide. But I think it is not truthful to the character.

Anyway it is not going to change anything, but even though Moriarty did not come back from the dead in Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's books, I still think Moffat and Gattiss may resurrect him somehow for the show's eventual grand finale (hopefully a few seasons off yet).

Overall a great run of 6 episodes so far.

BTW am I alone in actually thinking The Hounds of Baskerville was actually the weakest and poorest among the 6 stories?

I really enjoyed The Blind Banker. I thought that was first class entertainment. (That sounded a bit Partridgesque, I had better stop that).

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 509
RE: Sherlock - 18/1/2012 7:26:22 PM   
Private Hudson

From Facebook re how Sherlock pulls his great escape:

“It’s something that Sherlock did that was very out of character, but which nobody has picked up on.” (c), Steven Moffat.

Does anyone have any ideas or thoughts on the “clue”?

I wonder what it is that was out of character? Unless he is talking about going to see Molly, which is naturally on the cards that she is involved.

Post #: 510
Page:   <<   < prev  15 16 [17] 18 19   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Sherlock Page: <<   < prev  15 16 [17] 18 19   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI