Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> Buffy the Vampire Slayer Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Buffy the Vampire Slayer - 1/6/2009 10:32:50 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Noooooooooo! Sacrilege! - 1/7/2009 8:46:30 PM   
cybercontroller

Making a Buffy movie without the involvement of Joss Whedon and without the cast of the tv series is a complete joke. How can they have anybody else other than Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy? And what's even worse is the thought of anybody else other than Eliza Dushku as Faith ( i don't think Faith will actually turn up straight away but if it's successful enough there will be sequels ). Yes, i know it was a film before a tv series but the original film was best forgotten about and i regard the series as the proper Buffy like most fans probably do. Needless to say, i'll be avoiding this one like the plague. It's about time Hollywood came up with new ideas instead of endless remakes and reboots.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
Dubious.... - 2/7/2009 7:30:10 PM   
buntyinspain

I'm a little torn by this one... The series did kinda lead on from the movie so it would be nice to have a decent start to it all - the first was a bit of a nightmare. The problem does remain the SMG is now getting a bit long in the tooth to play the Buffster in an origins movie, so who should step in for that bit? Also, it has to be somewhat true to the original, if better cast, acted and written. Would Whedon be up for it?

Post #: 3
- 7/9/2009 2:13:55 PM   
nclowe

BTVS movie ignoring the TV show??? Worst. Idea. Ever.

Post #: 4
- 2/12/2009 5:02:29 PM   
Hamsterwalt

2 words Major Suckage

Post #: 5
give it a rest and leave the TV show alone - 9/12/2009 3:09:45 AM   
acurrie

FFS!

Post #: 6
- 12/5/2011 4:49:24 PM   
adrianG

Let me get this straight, they are remaking the orginal film!! Didn't they already do that by making a perfectly TV series (I believe it was actually quite popular and quite good). Whoever will they get to fill the shoes of such acting gods as Luke Perry and Kirsty Swanson?

Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> Buffy the Vampire Slayer Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI