Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Sons of Anarchy - UK - Five

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Sons of Anarchy - UK - Five Page: <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Sons of Anarchy - UK - Five - 22/3/2013 10:44:53 AM   
sharkboy

Anyone watch the latest episode on 5USA?  Jeez, the Sons and their families are getting it pretty rough this season so far, aren't they?  You've gotta wonder just how much further Gemma can fall and how much lower Clay can stoop.

For the record, can I just add that the S3 Northern Ireland plot was an absolute embarrassment?  Even Heroes did it better!  Seriously, if you're going to do a storyline based on my country's pretty convoluted sectarian history then at least do a little research - into accents at the very least!

WWLD?

Every time we think we have measured our capacity to meet a challenge, we look up and we're reminded that that capacity may well be limitless

I left in love, in laughter, and in truth and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 181
RE: Sons of Anarchy - UK - Five - 23/3/2013 9:43:49 AM   
Your Funny Uncle

and.....

At least film it in that country! I've never seen Ireland looking so sunny!

Empires Top 100 Movie Characters of All Time! - VOTE NOW by clicking HERE

(in reply to sharkboy)
Post #: 182
RE: Sons of Anarchy - UK - Five - 25/3/2013 3:58:19 PM   
sharkboy

Actually, to be fair they did film a lot of it in Northern Ireland (pretty much every scene that didn't involve a main cast member delivering lines) - I know this because a friend spent a week wearing the SoA cutty and driving around a very nice Harley V-Rod while pretending to be the Belfast chapter's Sergeant at Arms, Liam O'Neill

WWLD?

Every time we think we have measured our capacity to meet a challenge, we look up and we're reminded that that capacity may well be limitless

I left in love, in laughter, and in truth and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

(in reply to Your Funny Uncle)
Post #: 183
RE: Sons of Anarchy - UK - Five - 28/3/2013 9:43:30 PM   
TheGodfather

Finished watching tonight:

Sons Of Anarchy - Season 4
After the letdown that was season three, this fourth season is a return to form for S.O.A.
The storylines are interesting again, it`s hard and violent and well acted. There are a number of good cliffhangers in it that make sure you keep watching one episode after another. The twists in the final episodes are great.
An excellent season.

9,0/10

Jules: "What" ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What?
Brett: What?
Jules: ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?

(in reply to sharkboy)
Post #: 184
RE: Sons of Anarchy - UK - Five - 3/4/2013 10:11:48 PM   
TheGodfather

Started watching monday, finished yesterday :norty: :

Sons of Anarachy - Season 5
The MC is starting to fall aparat. Jax does everything in his power to keep his club as well as his family together...
This fifth season is by far the best of the lot. The story went back to the roots of the first season, to (almost) entirely about the motorclub. It`s extremely violent, brilliantly acted and the storylines are great.
A very addictive, fantastic season. Too bad we have to wait so long for the next season...

9,3/10

(in reply to TheGodfather)
Post #: 185
RE: Sons of Anarchy - UK - Five - 3/4/2013 10:12:15 PM   
TheGodfather

quote:

ORIGINAL: sharkboy

Actually, to be fair they did film a lot of it in Northern Ireland (pretty much every scene that didn't involve a main cast member delivering lines) - I know this because a friend spent a week wearing the SoA cutty and driving around a very nice Harley V-Rod while pretending to be the Belfast chapter's Sergeant at Arms, Liam O'Neill

Nice! did he get to keep the cut?

(in reply to sharkboy)
Post #: 186
RE: Sons of Anarchy - UK - Five - 3/5/2013 3:04:14 PM   
spark1

low key finale this time.

otto's party trick, one time only.

(in reply to sharkboy)
Post #: 187
RE: Sons of Anarchy - UK - Five - 3/5/2013 11:22:19 PM   
BudBaxter

Yep. I was expecting more deaths. Still, a few things left hanging for the next season

Otto: Chewy!

When's someone (preferably Tara) going to put a bullet in Gemma's head? She annoyed the crap out of me this season, & I hated the way she was conveniently around whenever anything remotely secret happened so she could fuck it up for everyone else.

I realise she's the series creator's wife, but come on!

Next Season wishlist: Less Gemma. More Tig. & Get Mark Boone Jr back in his Elvis suit!

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 188
RE: Sons of Anarchy - UK - Five - 10/5/2013 3:42:26 PM   
sharkboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: TheGodfather

quote:

ORIGINAL: sharkboy

Nice! did he get to keep the cut?

Just noticed this - nope, he says they guarded the cuttys so well you couldn't even get off-set for a piss while wearing it!

Anyway, got round to watching the season finale last night. That scene with Otto was gross - the Mrs was nearly sick watching it. Looks like Otto's leaving the club by installments!

I honestly thought we were saying goodbye to Tig, but that was a nice twist to the tale. Tig was definitely underused this season, he's a great character even if he is partial to a bit of beastiality and necrophilia. That rescued pitbull better be wary!

I loved the final scene when Gemma came into the house to comfort Jax - the last image repeating the previous season finale closing images of the club prez and the power behind the throne. So, they're out of the guns and drugs business and into legitimacy just as Jax's new father figure is getting out of legitimate business and back into guns and drugs? Makes for an interesting next season!

WWLD?

(in reply to TheGodfather)
Post #: 189
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Sons of Anarchy - UK - Five Page: <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI