Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Sons of Anarchy - UK - Five

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Sons of Anarchy - UK - Five Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Sons of Anarchy - UK - Five - 18/4/2010 12:12:01 AM   
CORLEONE

Finished Season 1. Looks like Clay's losing it and Jax fancies a coup. Roll on S2 on Bravo next Weds.

Al Swearengen: "Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back".

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 61
RE: Sons of Anarchy - S2 Bravo - 18/4/2010 10:40:51 AM   
MI Cruise

quote:

ORIGINAL: CORLEONE

Finished Season 1. Looks like Clay's losing it and Jax fancies a coup. Roll on S2 on Bravo next Weds.

I liked the whole scene at the end with the song playing in the background, but it seemed kinda disrespectful that he arrives late to the funeral and then just goes off after staying there less than a minutes, off course it's because he doesnt wanna be around Clay but Opie was looking at him weird wasnt he?

the fight between Tig and Jax was good, and Tig and Clay crying in that episode just shows that they regret their mistake.
Im still avoiding promos S2 promos but looking forward to it.

< Message edited by MI Cruise -- 18/4/2010 10:41:16 AM >

www.letterboxd.com/micruise1/films/

(in reply to CORLEONE)
Post #: 62
RE: Sons of Anarchy - S2 Bravo - 18/4/2010 2:49:44 PM   
CORLEONE

Yeah Jax was being a bit arsey, and he stared at Clay and Tig so Opie will surely suspect something when his best friend's acting like that at his wife's funeral! S2 should be interesting with the power struggle.

Al Swearengen: "Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back".

(in reply to MI Cruise)
Post #: 63
RE: Sons of Anarchy - UK - Five - 20/4/2010 2:08:15 PM   
spark1

'riding thru this world, all alone'

'u gotta look this world in the eye....'

(in reply to CORLEONE)
Post #: 64
RE: Sons of Anarchy - UK - Five - 21/4/2010 2:02:20 PM   
spark1

oops, missed last few minutes of the s1 finale.
how did the funeral go?

(in reply to CORLEONE)
Post #: 65
RE: Sons of Anarchy - UK - Five - 4/5/2010 12:26:04 PM   
CORLEONE

Watched 1st ep of season 2 last night. Bloody Nazis in town, and surely will kick off after what they've done to Gemma!!

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 66
RE: Sons of Anarchy - UK - Five - 13/5/2010 3:50:04 PM   
theoriginalcynic

I'm just gonna bump this thread up because I think this show is so underrated and by far the best series on television at the moment.  All the characters are good and it's intriging throughout, the writers know how to build explosive storylines with plot points that will come out later on (like the rape) it pushes the language and boundaries as far as it can for the chanel that it's on.  Three episodes into series 2 and it's gripping stuff.

(in reply to CORLEONE)
Post #: 67
RE: Sons of Anarchy - UK - Five - 13/5/2010 7:04:57 PM   
MI Cruise

I'm currently watching quite a lot of shows so Im currently recording this and will start watching it maybe in a months time

(in reply to theoriginalcynic)
Post #: 68
RE: Sons of Anarchy - UK - Five - 14/5/2010 11:19:50 AM   
the sangypange

A good show, however needs to up the pace in my book and sometimes the focus is on the wrong characters and we see a lot of their actions but not always there thinking behind it, and there are to many montages of what each character is doing with some music palying behind it all...but other than that I do enjoy watching it

What are you doing in my tent?
Im Listening to records

check out the Pange's 10 album covers
http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=2212151

(in reply to MI Cruise)
Post #: 69
RE: Sons of Anarchy - UK - Five - 22/5/2010 9:36:09 PM   
MI Cruise

possible season 2 DVD cover

(in reply to the sangypange)
Post #: 70
RE: Sons of Anarchy - UK - Five - 4/6/2010 4:52:50 PM   
MI Cruise

just watched the first episode of season 2, I know that Im 6 weeks behind but hopefully will have caught up by the end of next week.
The show is still good and tensions between Clay and Jax are still high, the Neo-Nazis look like trouble and of course after what they did to Gemma there will be hell to pay

(in reply to MI Cruise)
Post #: 71
RE: Sons of Anarchy - Bravo - 6/6/2010 3:46:13 PM   
MI Cruise

Just watched 4 episodes in a row and it was amazing, from attack on Otto to the car bomb and then to the arrest of the gang, although I am slightly annoyed that Gemma never told Clay or Jax about what happened it was would definately be interesting when they find out although I have a feeling we are gonna have to wait until the end of the season for that to happen. Im just disappointed that I dont have the rest of the episodes felt like watching some more. Amazing TV and just as good as the first season.

< Message edited by MI Cruise -- 6/6/2010 3:52:35 PM >

(in reply to MI Cruise)
Post #: 72
RE: Sons of Anarchy - Bravo - 7/6/2010 2:54:56 PM   
spark1

if anyone missed any of s1 5USA is re running it after 'justified' on wed.

< Message edited by spark1 -- 7/6/2010 2:55:41 PM >

(in reply to MI Cruise)
Post #: 73
RE: Sons of Anarchy - Bravo - 15/6/2010 11:44:14 PM   
MI Cruise

last weeks episode inside prison was amazing, the ATF agent returned and now the story is getting very tense and that fight between Jax and Clay was great. In the first season the club has their ups and downs but in the second season they are being totally destroyed and mostly it's due to Zobel taking advantage of Clay and Jax's rivilary at the moment.

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 74
RE: Sons of Anarchy - Bravo - 1/7/2010 1:43:30 PM   
MI Cruise

Last nights episode was ace, this has fast become one of my favourite TV shows on at the moment.
Judging from the end of this episode next week is when the action is all set to kick off.

(in reply to MI Cruise)
Post #: 75
RE: Sons of Anarchy - Bravo - 2/7/2010 8:38:38 AM   
CORLEONE

Finally caught up with this now. Great episode this week. So glad Gemma's told the Clay and Jax about the rape. Time for them to put on hold all their shit to kick Zobell's ass.

Oh and I was laughing my head off with Tig off his tits on magic mushrooms

(in reply to MI Cruise)
Post #: 76
RE: Sons of Anarchy - Bravo - 2/7/2010 12:52:13 PM   
MI Cruise

quote:

Finally caught up with this now. Great episode this week. So glad Gemma's told the Clay and Jax about the rape. Time for them to put on hold all their shit to kick Zobell's ass.

Oh and I was laughing my head off with Tig off his tits on magic mushrooms

it would have been more dramatic if he accidentally spilled about killing Donna to one of the gang members.

(in reply to CORLEONE)
Post #: 77
RE: Sons of Anarchy - Bravo - 2/7/2010 1:25:09 PM   
CORLEONE

He was too busy telling that toy he was sorry

(in reply to MI Cruise)
Post #: 78
RE: Sons of Anarchy - Bravo - 5/7/2010 6:20:32 PM   
MI Cruise

quote:

He was too busy telling that toy he was sorry

yeah but he was drugged up so I presumed he thought the doll was Donna or something and someone could easily have overheard him.

anywhoo... next weeks episode is gonna be a good one I can feel it. Theres only 3 episodes left now so Im hoping for an explosive finale.

(in reply to CORLEONE)
Post #: 79
RE: Sons of Anarchy - Bravo - 23/7/2010 11:17:14 AM   
CORLEONE

Great ending to a top show! So much was going on. Hope we don't have to wait too long for season 3, but I assume we will.

(in reply to MI Cruise)
Post #: 80
RE: Sons of Anarchy - Bravo - 23/7/2010 3:24:24 PM   
MI Cruise

quote:

Great ending to a top show! So much was going on. Hope we don't have to wait too long for season 3, but I assume we will.

Just watched the last episode last night, it was amazing, there really was so much happening and we also got the set up for season 3. When this show first started I had no idea that it was going to be this amazing it truly is brilliant, I want to get The Shield boxsets now seeing as it's from the same creator I presume to see how good that show is.

(in reply to CORLEONE)
Post #: 81
RE: Sons of Anarchy - Bravo - 23/7/2010 10:38:42 PM   
Ethanial

Bought the show sight unseen last month, went through season 1 in a few days, season 2 in 2 days, I think it's a brilliant piece of television and am appalled at it's lack of Emmy love, what a masterfully done show.
Entertaining, interesting, wonderful characters, sometimes it can be easy to watch, sometimes horrifying, sometimes even tense.
Glorious television, truly some of the best around.

Fresh update 2010
Original update 2005.

(in reply to MI Cruise)
Post #: 82
RE: Sons of Anarchy - Bravo - 26/7/2010 9:57:31 AM   
MI Cruise

quote:

Season 3 will start on September 17th 2010 in the US. So Bravo may air it in January I assume after it finishes in States.

(in reply to CORLEONE)
Post #: 83
RE: Sons of Anarchy - Bravo - 26/7/2010 10:08:36 AM   
CORLEONE

Bummer, long time then. Gutted for Prospect. Poor bastard.

(in reply to MI Cruise)
Post #: 84
RE: Sons of Anarchy - Bravo - 26/7/2010 10:38:55 AM   
MI Cruise

quote:

Bummer, long time then. Gutted for Prospect. Poor bastard.

I was already sorry for him when his body rejected that fake ball.

(in reply to CORLEONE)
Post #: 85
RE: Sons of Anarchy - Bravo - 27/12/2010 1:09:55 PM   
MI Cruise

Amazon are listing the season 3 DVD to be released on 11th April that means that some channel must show it before that time here in the UK. Bravo will be closing down but Im not sure it's Sky who are going to show it.

< Message edited by MI Cruise -- 27/12/2010 1:10:29 PM >

(in reply to MI Cruise)
Post #: 86
RE: Sons of Anarchy - Bravo - 9/3/2011 11:07:57 PM   
fuzbucket mutant

any news on when season 3 will be on in the UK?

(in reply to MI Cruise)
Post #: 87
RE: Sons of Anarchy - Bravo - 10/3/2011 12:17:29 PM   
MI Cruise

Well I checked back on amazon and they changed the release date of the dvd to 31st october. Five USA are currently showing season 2 so we'll have to wait and see if they show season 3 after that

(in reply to fuzbucket mutant)
Post #: 88
RE: Sons of Anarchy - Bravo - 18/4/2011 4:28:58 PM   
jediwarrior

Ok just finished watching series 2 on Five USA. Now is one of my favourite shows, an amazing 2nd series that got me totally hooked on this.

Roll on series 3 which I see has been show in USA so wonder when it will be shown here

GAMERTAG: hothtrooper

The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.

(in reply to MI Cruise)
Post #: 89
RE: Sons of Anarchy - Bravo - 26/4/2011 9:52:52 PM   
TheGodfather

Started watching it saturday, finished it yesterday:

Sons Of Anarchy - Season 1
"The Sopranos on bikes". That probably is the best way to describe this. The serie is about the Californian chart of the motorcycle club Sons of Anarchy. By getting their legal income from running a motor- and car garage they hope to turn away the attention from all the illegal activities they keep themselves busy with. On a personal level they get to deal with relation problems and doubts about friendship and being faithfull to the club as well as to your partner.

It does take a while to get into it when you first start watching. The pacing of the dialogues is very high in the first two episodes and you get a lot of info fired at you at once. Names of characters and rival gangs come flying at you left and right and the personal history between the characters is told as if the series is already running for a few years. You do really need to stay focussed in the beginning.
If you do so and give the show (and yourself) about four episode to settle in, you can enjoy a brilliantly acted, beautiful family drama that is highly addictive.

8,5/10

I already watched 3 episodes of the second season as well  

Jules: "What" ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What?
Brett: What?
Jules: ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?

(in reply to jediwarrior)
Post #: 90
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Sons of Anarchy - UK - Five Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI