Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

What mutants would I like to see?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> What mutants would I like to see? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
What mutants would I like to see? - 9/5/2009 6:32:31 PM   
leon_the_iguana

I always liked Wolverine's friendship with Morph in the cartoon - if he had a (non-annoying) sidekick like that (not played by Shia LeBoef) that would be cool. And enemies? Silver Samurai, played by Ken Watanabe.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 31
- 10/5/2009 1:36:46 PM   
Ash_G

Could this one please make some damn sense! And coul someone kick Gavin Hood in the uts from me. Thanks!

Post #: 32
New Mutants? - 10/5/2009 2:15:01 PM   
tommybongo

No way does the next wolverine movie need 'new mutants'.... stick to what works... spider-man 3 did'nt pan out because of how many characters got squeezed into the movie, likewise with wolverine origins, with all those new characters, we did'nt get to see the wolverine that exists in the x-men movies.... the wolverine that we were looking forward to see. so I say one Wolverine... one Japan... one villain, capiche?

Post #: 33
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> What mutants would I like to see? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI