Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: AS MUCH AS EXPECTED...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: AS MUCH AS EXPECTED... Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: AS MUCH AS EXPECTED... - 2/5/2009 11:05:05 AM   
rumblefish1976

Geez, were to begin.... shoddy CGI, plot holes a plently, pointless inclusion of some mutants, the whole driving force of the dead/not so dead love interest, and adamantium (?) bullets...WTF?

But to perfectly honest, I actually enjoyed it. I think in part it was because of Empire's 2 star rating. I was expecting something void of entertainment like Van Helsing or Daredevil. Therefore I was pleasantly surprised. Liev Schrieber was fantastic, Ryan Reynolds was good for all the dialogue he had (even less than Arnie in T1), and the action was big and noisy enough to hold my attention. The final Creed/Logan/Deadpool face off I thought was great and very inventive in parts.

Yes it could have been soooo much better with a tighter script. I didn't mind the pointless camoes during the film, but I felt a little erked at their reappearances near the end. It's one thing to give a nod to fanboy favourites, but to give them a second shot of screen time is pointless. Ultimately the last 20mins (bar the Deadpool fight) fell apart and I can see why the film got such bad reviews.

Oh, and whilst I've mentioned the fanboys. All the moaning and complaing about ruining/changing the source material of the COMIC........well, if you love the COMIC so much and the experience of READING the COMIC, remember you are now WATCHING a FILM. I have always been a fan of the X-Men comics, but I am also a film fan. And I think a lot of people don't realise that changes need to be made for the transition from print to screen (yellow spandex). And as far as origin stories go, even comics have different ideas about their own characters i.e. the Joker.

An Oscar worthy piece of cinema, the film is not . As a pay-your-money-eat-your-popcorn-say-goodbye-to-the-real-world piece of 2 hour entainment, yes. Admittedly I would be hard pressed to watch it again, and I can't see it ever being added to the collection.

'Nuff said

"Sticking feathers in your butt does not make you a Chicken!

www.facebook.com/OriginalStarWarsOnBluRay

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 121
RE: AS MUCH AS EXPECTED... - 2/5/2009 11:07:07 AM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

ORIGINAL: Barraluke

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44

Another funny bit I forgot to mention

Wolverine on his knees shouting "NOOOOOOOOOO..." and looking upwards to the sky. It makes the similar moment in Revenge of the Sith feel almost restraned in comparison.

Subtle this film ain't.

I dont think subtle was the aim here. I came out with my friend, asked him what he thought, and he said: Well it wasnt very realistic! Its a freaking comic book movie where a dude has metal claws and is full of mutants. Its not supposed to be realistic - or subtle. It's supposed to be fun: and it was

Well there have been previous X-Men films which seemed to balance the realism and comic book stuff pretty well.

C'mon, who else was wishing he would shout "MENDOZZZAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Its framed the exact same way as that McBain clip.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to Barraluke)
Post #: 122
RE: X-Men Origins: Wolverine - 2/5/2009 12:48:12 PM   
genejoke

I liked it.  Ok there are some glaring flaws but as a whole I enjoyed it, the main performances were good the centrel story was handled pretty well but...  deadpool serious fuck up.  why didn't they just jack up sabretooth to more resemble the tyler mane version of the first x-men.  Three stars from me,

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 123
RE: X-Men Origins: Wolverine - 2/5/2009 2:19:08 PM   
wh123

i think that this film was amazing there were a few things i dont understand for example wolverine is the most graphic charactor in the comic books but he wasnt here hhmm i mean it was a 12 so that was a bit disapointing but over all it was fantastic i dont think they should make anymore like this though otherwise they will spoil it

Post #: 124
RE: AS MUCH AS EXPECTED... - 2/5/2009 2:46:12 PM   
Lex Romero

quote:

ORIGINAL: rumblefish1976
Oh, and whilst I've mentioned the fanboys. All the moaning and complaing about ruining/changing the source material of the COMIC........well, if you love the COMIC so much and the experience of READING the COMIC, remember you are now WATCHING a FILM. I have always been a fan of the X-Men comics, but I am also a film fan. And I think a lot of people don't realise that changes need to be made for the transition from print to screen (yellow spandex). And as far as origin stories go, even comics have different ideas about their own characters i.e. the Joker.

I have no problem with film adaptations changinng things from the book/comic if they have good reason to.  I know that fidelity to the source material does not automatically equal a good film. 

But the changes made to Deadpool were pointless and unecessary.  Why did that change 'need' to be made?  If you're going to change a character to the point that they're unrecognisable from their original source, why use them at all?  Weapon XI could have quite easily just been "random bad guy".  There was no need for it to be Deadpool. 

My Film list for 2009:

http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=2164869&mpage=39

(in reply to rumblefish1976)
Post #: 125
RE: AS MUCH AS EXPECTED... - 2/5/2009 4:49:56 PM   
darth silas

SPOILERS AHEAD....

Saw this last night with a few mates and thought it was great fun! Jackman is as good as ever as Logan and Liev Shreiber is EXCELLENT as Creed.The sibling rivalry between these two was great fun to watch and i love the fact that he came to Wolvies aid at the end because HE wants to be the one to put Logan down!

Action scenes were well done and i generally had no problem with the cgi.One thing that made me laugh though is when he jumps out of Gambits plane into the water...Surely hed sink like a stone with all that adamantium steel on him!

Prof X's cameo was cool but his face was deaged in less effective fashion than he was in X3(and that was three years ago!)

This tops X1 and X3,even if it isnt in the same league as X2.

Two stars Empire? Get out of it! Four stars from me.

Star Wars:Episodes 1,2,3,4,5,6.Taken together they are one giant movie and it is the greatest movie EVER.

(in reply to Lex Romero)
Post #: 126
RE: Wolverine - 2/5/2009 6:46:31 PM   
tom_goldsmith

Biggest problem for me was that the adamantium scene briefly shown in the first two x-men films was much darker in tone and content. It’s like the director hasn’t even watched how Singer did it. I always got the impression that he was forced against his will into the experiment. Also in X2 Stryker says something about wolverine always being an animal he just gave him claws, although:
One - clearly he did know that Wolverine had claws
Two -  Wolverine is presented as the moral character in this film who despises the animal rage of his brother when they were fighting under Stryker. It isn’t until he gets the metal claws that he “embraces” the animal side. There is even some clunky dialogue of Stryker telling him this.  
Though Jackman was good as was Schreiber (clearly they did the best with what they had) I don’t get why they made this film (other than money) as it just covers ground that has already been covered in the previous films (and done much better). 2 stars
Post #: 127
RE: WOLVERINE - 2/5/2009 10:05:54 PM   
jobloffski

Saw it. It was okay. Three stars. Just about. Very disappointingly run of the mill, and unworthy of the amount of mystery and darkness implied by the brief exchanges between Wolverine and Stryker in X2.

Don't the people who write/make spin offs/prequels WATCH the films they're spinning off/prequelising from?

Yes, dreamers dream and doers do. But if dreamers DON'T dream, doers don't have anything TO do. Everything that is only here because people exist, only exists because someone thought of it., or in other words, dreamed it.
Post #: 128
RE: WOLVERINE - 2/5/2009 11:23:31 PM   
sanchia

A definite improvement on X3 however still very much an average film. It was entertaining enough however it felt that they had too many characters (such as the rather pointless John Wraith being given screen time which would have been better focused on Gambit) and as such they were trying to cram too much in to too short a running time at the expense of any plot. I had a few fanboy moments such as the manner Cyclops powers had appeared to be a laser rather than the force beams he should project (see the burning edges to the blast at the school) and Deadpool was truly wasted. Deadpool is a great character whose witty retorts are one of his most memorable traits. This was fine in the early parts of the film but the manner in which they bastardised the character and wasted him in the latter stages was a great shame.

It was ok but nothing more.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to jobloffski)
Post #: 129
RE: To harsh empire....to harsh... - 3/5/2009 2:35:07 PM   
genejoke

quote:

ORIGINAL: kirk

Very wrong Empire...
Saw a preview last night,
ok so its not the dark knight...but jesus its not 'the incredible hulk'
Its a shame you gave it two stars....this film will need to do well if we want a slight hope of there being a better more ramped up 2nd film....in japan!!!

Yes Ryan Reynolds was mis used...but hopefully they will spin him off....in t the best comic character Deadpool.

What are you on about the incredible hulk was the good one, HULK by ang lee was shit on a stick.
Post #: 130
RE: To harsh empire....to harsh... - 3/5/2009 5:27:01 PM   
Scruffybobby

This was a big dumb completely unecessary film. I did rather enjoy it though.but 2 stars is probably about right.

It doesn't really stand up to any sort of anlysis, it doesn't seem to be at all concerned with fitting in with the continuity of the previous films and it really doesn't make a whole lot of sense. For example is Vicotr really the same character that Tyler Mane plays in X-Men? If so Magneto clearly must have been feeding the later version stupid pills

There are good points though, Jackman is good value and Schreiber is a lot of fun and the film whips along a fair old pace once it gets going. It's just a pity it's so daft. And what the hell was up with Patrick Stewart? Was that even him?

"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

(in reply to genejoke)
Post #: 131
RE: To harsh empire....to harsh... - 3/5/2009 5:38:08 PM   
Deviation

quote:

ORIGINAL: genejoke

quote:

Very wrong Empire...
Its a shame you gave it two stars....this film will need to do well if we want a slight hope of there being a better more ramped up 2nd film....in japan!!!

Yes Ryan Reynolds was mis used...but hopefully they will spin him off....in t the best comic character Deadpool.

What are you on about the incredible hulk was the good one, HULK by ang lee was shit on a stick.

Nope Hulk was the very good one. TIH was a complete pile of trash.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dpp1978
There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49
I really wish I could go down to see Privates

(in reply to genejoke)
Post #: 132
RE: To harsh empire....to harsh... - 3/5/2009 6:14:00 PM   
sanchia

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation

quote:

quote:

Very wrong Empire...

They were both flawed in different ways. I would like to add to my comments above about the film that Jackman gave a decent performance but I did find some of the gurning involved with his "animalistic" portrayal to be rather distracting.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 133
RE: Empire - 3/5/2009 6:56:31 PM   
jimoakley666

quote:

ORIGINAL: jothman

quote:

ORIGINAL: jimoakley666

Actually. I was a bit niffed by Empire's 2 stars and It made me think, Empire has been rather routinely shit with their ratings over the past few years. I don't normally pay much attention to them as I feel I'd rather make my own judgment but in these cash strapped times I can't afford to be forking out for my usual two film mags (bloody 8 quid for the both) so I'm dropping Empire in favour of Total Film. May seem petty, but so was the review.

Are you insane, this film was produced by kids aimed at kids, it was terrible

Ah, bugger off. I enjoyed it ya twonk.

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

(in reply to jothman)
Post #: 134
RE: Empire - 3/5/2009 9:42:41 PM   
Frank Castle

Well there was no added 20 minutes so this was exactly the same film as the bootleg version going about be it with the special effects filled in. If im honest the bootleg version was better as u get to see some of the effects before there put in and how much modern cinema seems to think using cgi for everything improves a film. If u wanna film 2 people talking in a forest take them to a bloody forest!!!

On second viewing i didn't enjoy the film as much. infact its pretty dissapointing. The prob is exactly the same as x3 they tried to fit in to much. To many mutants who shouldnt be there are there. gambit was great and all but just not needed and was thrown in to please the fans who were gutted he wasnt in x-men.Its strange also that cyclops seems to do more in this film then the whole trilogy that follows!! The treatment of deadpool is down right shocking reynolds is perfect casting but they dont use him and change his backstory to fit there needs. How did marvel let them get away with it?? The guys perfect for his own spin off and they fecked it up! the whole weapon x/wolverine back story could have and prob should have been set over a new trilogy.

Now its not all a disaster jackman is still good at playing wolverine even if he isnt hairy and short enough lol But he is totally upstaged by schreiber who is actually fantastic as victor creed (i presume he isnt the same guy as sabertooth in x-men??). Brings such menace to the role and looks like he's genrally loving the role! The guy playing gambit was pretty good to. And silverfox had the most amazing eyes!!
As awful as some say no but im a fan of the character so slightly biased, but its still far from perfect, A 3 star film, not a good start for this years summer blockbusters.

" guys its ok, he just wanted his machette back"!!

(in reply to jimoakley666)
Post #: 135
RE: yeah... - 3/5/2009 11:51:00 PM   
The REAL Bozz

quote:

ORIGINAL: Snake-Eyes

pretty much what I expected it to be. Not the Worst Marvel Comics Movie but let's face it - not the Best either. I was once a serious X-Men Comics Junkie and all I've ever done is pick out mistakes in the movie versions. Fox just got it all wrong from the very beginning. Oh well, what's next?

Ditto. After X3 and IMO the awful portrayl of Psylocke (Thank God they never called her by name) I haven't bothered to see the new film. It's a blanket statement to blame Fox. The producers and the writers need to work harder at researching characters and the relations to one another. There is a great website where this is possible to do so, www.wikipedia.com. Lol. Seriously though, it is a shame because the research on their end would not take too much time and by understanding the basics they can move forwards and make a project that resembels the source. Singer is as much to blame in my eyes. I knew as an X-Men fan I was in trouble by the time X2 came around and Rogue was still acting like lost kid. Pointless.

Films I've watched
Star Trek Into Darkness ***
Iron Man 3 *****
Evil Dead (2013) ***
Bait 3D ***
Post #: 136
RE: To harsh empire....to harsh... - 4/5/2009 12:59:24 AM   
theoriginalcynic

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation

quote:

quote:

Very wrong Empire...

Hulk was overlong, boring and ponderous with bad CGI.  Inc hulk was a good comic book film (3 and a half stars) Much like Wolverine.

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 137
RE: Not too bad... - 4/5/2009 2:53:04 AM   
Rgirvan44

I love how they cut straight from the mutant whose power is to fire guns really well being killed to showing a scene where the only weapons that can hurt Logan are adamentium (sp?) bullets.

You would think they would be given to the mutant with the abilty to shoot a gun really well before he headed out to hunt Logan down.

So so dumb.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

Post #: 138
RE: - 4/5/2009 12:31:58 PM   
Bulletproof_Monk

Okay enough, entertaining action scenes but plot riddled with holes, some terrible CGI (Wolverine examining his claws in the bathroom mirror was one of the worst I've seen for some time) and not enough Ryan Reynolds who nearly stole the entire movie with his one scene. Jackman and Schreiber were both ace though, the humour was consitently funny and the final three way punch up was great.

3/5

CHAOS REIGNS!

Hey, I know a joke! A squirrel walks up to a tree and says, "I forgot to store acorns for the winter and now I am dead." Ha! It is funny because the squirrel gets dead.

Post #: 139
RE: Not as bad as you think... - 4/5/2009 5:37:12 PM   
beebs_

I think the claws in the bathroom mirror scene is going to go down in history for the awfulness of the CGI. Shocking!

Thanks for litsing those other higher rated action/comic book movies. Ghostrider? Better than this? Really? I'll not forgive Empire for giving the limp Superman Returns 5. Please.

Let the Madness Continue!!!!!
"Paramasturbatory"?
First of all: shut the fuck up, Lois. Smallville recap TWoP
Post #: 140
RE: X-Men Origins: Wolverine - 4/5/2009 6:11:59 PM   
themightyhutch

quote:

ORIGINAL: AndrewBlyth

yeha the movie had its ups and downs, i did a satirical review on it
Wolverine Review

Wouldn't really call it satirical.

Anyhow, I was looking forward to this, but having seen these reviews, and many others, I think i'm going to give this one a miss and see I Love You, Man, or wait till Star Trek comes out.
Post #: 141
RE: X-Men Origins: Wolverine - 4/5/2009 7:45:57 PM   
HIM

I really believe that it should have been a 15 too. I know a higher certificate doesn't make a film better (as The Dark Knight showed) but it was extremely off putting to me when Wade stabbed someone and drew out the blade with no blood on it. Likewise when Sabertooth ripped out Will I Am's spine and he was just lay there with no puncture hole in his chest and no blood. It's like when you watch a film that's been edited for TV. It's just not quite right. Wolverine needed to be an animal too, and he just wasn't. His character arch continued from X-Men 3, even though it was a prequel. Very poor writing with no understanding of the character.

(in reply to themightyhutch)
Post #: 142
RE: X-Men Origins: Wolverine - 4/5/2009 8:29:15 PM   
beebs_

Awww, the "There ain't no blood!" thing to make it a 12A... very annoying. Especially in a film with so much stabbing/blades/swords. It just makes it more childish. Fox do want to make their money right? It's easier to get rid of the blood than try to write a story with less plot holes and cliches.

Let the Madness Continue!!!!!
"Paramasturbatory"?
First of all: shut the fuck up, Lois. Smallville recap TWoP

(in reply to HIM)
Post #: 143
Easy Rider references? - 4/5/2009 8:43:43 PM   
jamieriddell

Did anyone pick up on the Easy Rider reference (or indeed fail to?) in Wolverine? When Wolverine & John Wraith head off to find Gambit, they are riding on identical [style] bikes to Easy Rider. Wolverine playing the Wyatt character, with the upright bike, Wraith playing the Billy character complete with Chopper and cowboy hat.

Were there any other references I missed?

(in reply to grucl)
Post #: 144
RE: X-Men Origins: Wolverine - 4/5/2009 10:16:32 PM   
Donella

ok after watching the 3 previouse films (to the very end) i did and did not have high hopes for this one.

it works for as an action film, keeps you watching and as one of my co-workers said " it asks nothing of you, other then just to sit back and watch" (ian)

i am not going in to the tech review on this (manly because no other then me will give a dam) thats just say it is shiny

however they do seem to continued on the pointless-ness of creating and killing off characters just because and messing up character gen and back story:

*sabertooth and wolverine are brothers
*wolverine's wife not being lady dealthstike
*deadpool being weapon XI and being killed
*wolverine having bone claws (ever!)
that is just the mean four that jumped out at me. yes i know why: it's not a film for comic book fans, it's an action film for everyone.

on the upside prof X is back! yeah for mr.stewart

Post #: 145
RE: X-Men Origins: Wolverine - 4/5/2009 10:46:32 PM   
Fliblet

Finally saw Wolverine this afternoon. Though it was not without its flaws, I thought it was perfectly watchable and enjoyable, Jackman, Huston and especially Schreiber (who I've liked ever since he was in Scream 2) were great, the opening credits were fantastic and (some of) the effects and stunt work were also great.

However....... as a whole, the film felt really rushed, the story seemed to regularly write itself into corners that it couldn't really get itself out of and, though suspension of disbelief is usually a prerequisite with this sort of thing, Wolverine (the movie) pushed it to the very limit. I spent the whole film waiting for a huge Wolverine/Sabretooth rumble that never really materialised. and the fight scenes that were there were a bit brief and disappointing. Some of the potentially interesting/entertaining/cooler characters were either underused (in the case of Reynold's Deadpool or Taylor Kitsch's Gambit) or written out too quickly (in the case of Bolt). Other characters that should have met the wrong end of an adamantium claw, like The Blob, alas live to annoy another day.

Having said all that, on a visual level the film mostly worked, the fight scenes (what there was of them) were stylish and well shot (if occasionally edited to within an inch of their lives), Jackman was very cool, as usual and Reynolds was funny in his brief screen time. All in all this was a case of frustrating missed opportunities, you could see what Hood etc wanted to do but every time it looked like the film was going to turn into something special, a dodgy effect, glaring plot hole or bad line (the scene in the boxing ring is one of the most cringeworthy things I've seen in a long time) undermined any good work already done. Hopefully, any future forays into the X-Men universe will take the time to get it right and deliver something to match X2.

PS. one thing that really grated my cheese, which was in no way the film's fault, was the fact that BBFC appeared to have had their dirty little scissors at the film, rendering large parts of it incomprehensible. That really pissed me off, if the film is 15-cert material then for Christ's sake, give it a 15 certificate, don't fuck about with it, just so the film can be shown to 8 year olds (who probably would have been terrified by all the facial hair on display anyway)

Post #: 146
RE: X-Men Origins: Wolverine - 4/5/2009 10:50:01 PM   
Lex Romero

Wolverine having bone claws is taken from the comic origins.
He also had a relationship with Silver Fox and she was (fake) killed by Sabretooth.

< Message edited by Lex Romero -- 4/5/2009 10:54:58 PM >

My Film list for 2009:

(in reply to Donella)
Post #: 147
RE: X-Men Origins: Wolverine - 4/5/2009 11:22:30 PM   
adambatman82

quote:

ORIGINAL: Fliblet

Finally saw Wolverine this afternoon. Though it was not without its flaws, I thought it was perfectly watchable and enjoyable, Jackman, Huston and especially Schreiber (who I've liked ever since he was in Scream 2) were great, the opening credits were fantastic and (some of) the effects and stunt work were also great.

However....... as a whole, the film felt really rushed, the story seemed to regularly write itself into corners that it couldn't really get itself out of and, though suspension of disbelief is usually a prerequisite with this sort of thing, Wolverine (the movie) pushed it to the very limit. I spent the whole film waiting for a huge Wolverine/Sabretooth rumble that never really materialised. and the fight scenes that were there were a bit brief and disappointing. Some of the potentially interesting/entertaining/cooler characters were either underused (in the case of Reynold's Deadpool or Taylor Kitsch's Gambit) or written out too quickly (in the case of Bolt). Other characters that should have met the wrong end of an adamantium claw, like The Blob, alas live to annoy another day.

Having said all that, on a visual level the film mostly worked, the fight scenes (what there was of them) were stylish and well shot (if occasionally edited to within an inch of their lives), Jackman was very cool, as usual and Reynolds was funny in his brief screen time. All in all this was a case of frustrating missed opportunities, you could see what Hood etc wanted to do but every time it looked like the film was going to turn into something special, a dodgy effect, glaring plot hole or bad line (the scene in the boxing ring is one of the most cringeworthy things I've seen in a long time) undermined any good work already done. Hopefully, any future forays into the X-Men universe will take the time to get it right and deliver something to match X2.

PS. one thing that really grated my cheese, which was in no way the film's fault, was the fact that BBFC appeared to have had their dirty little scissors at the film, rendering large parts of it incomprehensible. That really pissed me off, if the film is 15-cert material then for Christ's sake, give it a 15 certificate, don't fuck about with it, just so the film can be shown to 8 year olds (who probably would have been terrified by all the facial hair on display anyway)

the bbfc dont make cuts.

(in reply to Fliblet)
Post #: 148
RE: Good thrilling fun! - 5/5/2009 8:19:41 AM   
Plisskens Patch

Saw it last night. Loved the opening "brothers at war" credits! Thought Schreiber was cool as Sabretooth, Gambit was good too.
Hated the pants CGI, hated the lack of blood, hated the "quick let's tie it all together" ending! Quite liked Blob. Deadpool sucked, really wasted opportunity there.
However, it was better than X-Men 3 and streets ahead of the travesty that is Ghostrider!

"President of what ?"
Post #: 149
RE: Good thrilling fun! - 5/5/2009 9:14:59 AM   
Lex Romero

quote:

ORIGINAL: The Voice of Fate

I would rate it 3.5 stars. My family & I, all comic book fans of long standing, went to see this & loved it. Uneven in places, but a rattling good ride. No less faithfull to established lore than Marvel are every time they re-write an origin. Fair story, great acting, sharp dialogue, largely excellent effects - it was a comic book writ large. Why the moaning - or is it still a backlash that Jackman is too tall???

Because most people don't think it had any of the compliments you gave the film? 

Are people still doing this "if you criticise a comic book film, it must be because you're a comic fanboy getting his panties in a twist they changed a character's name or something"?  Because the majority of criticisms being thrown at the film have little to do with any of that.

My Film list for 2009:

Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: AS MUCH AS EXPECTED... Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI